Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,161 members, 7,852,955 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:02 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (935867 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by sirjake: 5:22pm On Apr 04, 2016
agarawu23:
[size=16pt]in conclusion, have u asked yourself why Dubai bosses are fvcking rich? They pocket the larger interest and pay workers peanut shocked

They drive the most expensive cars with all round gold grin[/size]
You this guy, what exactly do you want on this thread? I don't even understand you. Has anyone come to you for money in order to travel to uae? Do you any family member here you want to prevent from going to uae? No, I don't get it. Yes uae is hard, it is this and that...........What is your own here? If you have nothing positive to say just disappear from the uae thread. Plain and simple sad cry cry
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by sirjake: 5:26pm On Apr 04, 2016
agarawu23:
70% of ppl going there were tricked with lies and expectations that do not exist.

Just like our brother that's now learning how do drive as his employment is ready in Dubai with a mansion and car cheesy
Yes it happens everywhere. Even in Europe. That's if you are stupid enough not to find out some things for yourself. Look, this thread has opened our eyes and most of us still want to go to UAE.If you have nothing doing, please go look for some weed and smoke. grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by agarawu23(m): 5:26pm On Apr 04, 2016
[s]
sirjake:
You this guy, what exactly do you want on this thread? I don't even understand you. Has anyone come to you for money in order to travel to uae? Do you any family member here you want to prevent from going to uae? No, I don't get it. Yes uae is hard, it is this and that...........What is your own here? If you have nothing positive to say just disappear from the uae thread. Plain and simple sad cry cry
[/s] I never knew I will need approval before I drop my opinion on any thread on this forum.

Do you think I am here to discourage or encourage anybody here? Smh!!!!

If you have balls, you can make me disappear undecided

Our discussion is still on the topic so get that into your skulls.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by acadollar(m): 6:07pm On Apr 04, 2016
Hello my people, I wanted to help a close friend to move to Dubai and be working there while but I will want him to leave from Dubai to another country in a year or two, what is the best Visa?

Is it possible that his employer will let him travel after a year or two?

What is the best way to get resident visa?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by agarawu23(m): 6:10pm On Apr 04, 2016
acadollar:
Hello my people, I wanted to help a close friend to move to Dubai and be working there while but I will want him to leave from Dubai to another country in a year or two, what is the best Visa?

Is it possible that his employer will let him travel after a year or two?

What is the best way to get resident visa?
it's possible to apply for another countries visa in Dubai if he is living legally.

But it all depends on the contract he will be signing with his employer.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by acadollar(m): 6:15pm On Apr 04, 2016
agarawu23:
it's possible to apply for another countries visa in Dubai if he is living legally.

But it all depends on the contract he will be signing with his employer.

Please what type of contract is better?

Someone was telling me is better he get a resident visa, can he get job with such visa and do u think is advisable?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by agarawu23(m): 6:21pm On Apr 04, 2016
acadollar:

Please what type of contract is better?

Someone was telling me is better he get a resident visa, can he get job with such visa and do u think is advisable?
what do you mean by resident visa?

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.