Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,868 members, 7,866,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:21 PM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (939288 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 4:34am On Apr 05, 2016
Halimacurves:
800*80=...for menial work....

Abeg how much are security guards in Nigeria earning ...

Meanwhile security men here earn 1500/2000 aed.. this is common sense...

ofcourse not all of us will get sure jobs here.

Your type its Africa that fits you sha....

Hahahaahahahha. You are funny and right. Some guards earn 15-25k without accommodation in Nigeria. Even if u wanna use the market price of 54 which can never happen its still abt 100k with some benefits and also they would have the opportunity of traveling. grin

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Halimacurves(f): 4:47am On Apr 05, 2016
I tiya Nattybanta...abeg lets move on before some people go dy find talk when no dy
nattybanta:
Hahahaahahahha. You are funny and right. Some guards earn 15-25k without accommodation in Nigeria. Even if u wanna use the market price of 54 which can never happen its still abt 100k with some benefits and also they would have the opportunity of traveling. grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 5:05am On Apr 05, 2016
Halimacurves:
I tiya Nattybanta...abeg lets move on before some people go dy find talk when no dy
this halima wit curves how abt the apt u were looking for close to the airport? Gotten?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Halimacurves(f): 5:18am On Apr 05, 2016
Got one in tourist club area...meanwhile dnata is employing now....go to Emirates group careers for info jare
nattybanta:
this halima wit curves how abt the apt u were looking for close to the airport? Gotten?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 5:35am On Apr 05, 2016
agarawu23:
Okay
They both live in Dubai.
No wonder..........

#truthhurts grin
You are becoming too negative.. Maybe unfortunately you have met too many hungry Nigerians in UAE
Calm down you know very little about what you are saying....

Like holding passport does not restrict you in anyway, you want to leave cancel and leave
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by agarawu23(m): 5:36am On Apr 05, 2016
favoured234:

You are becoming too negative.. Maybe unfortunately you have met too many hungry Nigerians in UAE

Like holding passport does not restrict you in anyway, you want to leave cancel and leave
okay ma.

Good morning.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by MotorConnectz(m): 5:44am On Apr 05, 2016
nattybanta:
who are the they. The agent or the company itself.
Company itself. At business bay. I went for the walk-in interview. Salsa Security LLC
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Halimacurves(f): 6:07am On Apr 05, 2016
Lmao...nawa
favoured234:

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 6:46am On Apr 05, 2016
MotorConnectz:
Company itself. At business bay. I went for the walk-in interview. Salsa Security LLC
ok no problem . u can give them. The reason so is cos maybe once they start processing ur visa without the commitment, u might get another offer and decide to abandon their offer thereby making them loose in the cost of applying for ur visa.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by chindos(m): 7:27am On Apr 05, 2016
Hello guys, please how do I confirm d authenticity of my employment visa? Just got mine from my agent.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Halimacurves(f): 7:36am On Apr 05, 2016
Please keep us updated..this salsa security they always ask for 1k deposit..if yours works and i hope it does we can recommend to other guys here..
nattybanta:
ok no problem . u can give them. The reason so is cos maybe once they start processing ur visa without the commitment, u might get another offer and decide to abandon their offer thereby making them loose in the cost of applying for ur visa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by MotorConnectz(m): 9:07am On Apr 05, 2016
nattybanta:
Ok! Thanks a lot! I will do so today. But how long does it normally take for ones employment visa to be ready My tourist visa is ending on the 22nd. Can it be ready before then? Also if my visa expires how do I go about it if the employment visa isn't ready?

Halimacurves:
Please keep us updated..this salsa security they always ask for 1k deposit..if yours works and i hope it does we can recommend to other guys here..
I surely will. Thanks! Have you heard of someone that paid and hasn't been granted the job?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 9:17am On Apr 05, 2016
MotorConnectz:
Ok! Thanks a lot! I will do so today. But how long does it normally take for ones employment visa to be ready My tourist visa is ending on the 22nd. Can it be ready before then? Also if my visa expires how do I go about it if the employment visa isn't ready?

I surely will. Thanks! Have you heard of someone that paid and hasn't been granted the job?
if they are serious about it, they can get you your visa in less than 2week. The company I work for gave me my employment visa 4days after I passed the interview. If you visa is abt expiring, they would ask u to exit then they send u the new visa to comeback or pay d fine depending on which policy the company prefers
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Halimacurves(f): 10:06am On Apr 05, 2016
Truth is most of them don't pay the 1k cos no one wants to lose the money...so right here right now am telling you...please oh ..no pay money talk say na here we tell you say make you pay oooh...

the decision must be yours entirely
MotorConnectz:

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by uchman(m): 10:14am On Apr 05, 2016
acadollar:

Na me o..u wan help me

I will be verrrrrrry glad to do that at least for the good work you have been doing on that Korea thread...

As an Igbo man, I will answer all your questions, so you will help me too as am planning coming over to Korea soonest...

Check my signature for my contact...
The Nigeria's is better...

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by tojahh(m): 11:20am On Apr 05, 2016
uchman:

I will be verrrrrrry glad to do that at least for the good work you have been doing on that Korea thread...

As an Igbo man, I will answer all your questions, so you will help me too as am planning coming over to Korea soonest...

Check my signature for my contact...
The Nigeria's is better...

Uchman, are you answering him because he is an 'Igbo man'? abeg make we no bring tribalism here.... just saying tho. by the way nice business you're doing on the Auto section
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 12:17pm On Apr 05, 2016
Halimacurves:
800*80=...for menial work....

Abeg how much are security guards in Nigeria earning ...

Meanwhile security men here earn 1500/2000 aed.. this is common sense...

ofcourse not all of us will get sure jobs here.

Your type its Africa that fits you sha....

I knw of a security guard that earns 3300.

Basic salary+OT

Acoomodation and transportation is n company
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Halimacurves(f): 12:28pm On Apr 05, 2016
Surely...
samhay:

I knw of a security guard that earns 3300.

Basic salary+OT

Acoomodation and transportation is n company
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 12:28pm On Apr 05, 2016
tojahh:

Uchman, are you answering him because he is an 'Igbo man'? abeg make we no bring tribalism here.... just saying tho. by the way nice business you're doing on the Auto section

He is actually joking, I can say dat without doubt

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by just2okworld(f): 1:31pm On Apr 05, 2016
agarawu23:
okay ma.
Good morning.
see ya life outside; D
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Teeboy22(m): 1:38pm On Apr 05, 2016
sirjake:
Abeg, can you give me the number(whats app) it is very urgent.

My signature..

Tho Oman visa looks pinkish in colour grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Teeboy22(m): 1:39pm On Apr 05, 2016
Aluobe1:

Can I send you mine too? Got mine early March and was asked to wait by the agent until the company send me a particular letter. I'm kinda loosing my patience

Yeah..no p

Which kind letter

Hope u Neva pay
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Teeboy22(m): 1:45pm On Apr 05, 2016
@Halimacurves

I love your courage & understanding

Nice one
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Teeboy22(m): 1:47pm On Apr 05, 2016
chindos:

Hello guys, please how do I confirm d authenticity of my employment visa? Just got mine from my agent.

Confirm it online or go to Emirates desk at MMIA

Cheers
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Teeboy22(m): 1:49pm On Apr 05, 2016
nattybanta:

Natty... How far now

cool
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by agarawu23(m): 1:57pm On Apr 05, 2016
just2okworld:

see ya life outside; D
okay ma
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by just2okworld(f): 2:00pm On Apr 05, 2016
agarawu23:
okay ma
abosi la ba nbe o who be 'ma'?

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.