Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (924675 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 7:59am On Jul 11, 2016
Aluobe1:
Good day house. I need an urgent response from those on ground here in UAE. I went for an interview sum days back and the interviewer told me I will be taken but I need to do some medical test which I have done and submitted already and he said I will be called in 10-15 days time to sign offer letter. Pls I want to know if this is the normal procedure here in dubai. I just want to have rest of mind cos the pay is good to me but I want to be sure of what I'm into because I might get oda offers before dis 1 cums out.

There is no time for all that and its not a normal procedure, Keep applying and take advantage of any Employer/company that is ready to employ you. How will they ask you to wait for 10 to 15 days doing nothing and no payment.

Be aware that some companies here are TIME-WASTERS. Be wise!
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by denbaba: 8:28am On Jul 11, 2016
denbaba:
thanks to all d gurus in d house. since it is advised to apply for a job while still in Nigeria. as a medical lab scientist how do I apply as I don't have d DHA licence. pls wat do u advise I do.

please I need answers to this
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by just2okworld(f): 9:26am On Jul 11, 2016
samhay:

I stopped driving car,now using private jet

Lolz,like seriously?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 9:28am On Jul 11, 2016
denbaba:
thanks to all d gurus in d house. since it is advised to apply for a job while still in Nigeria. as a medical lab scientist how do I apply as I don't have d DHA licence. pls wat do u advise I do.

Who advised you to apply for Job while in Nigeria? Better when you are on ground here. So work in getting your 3 months visit visa.

Local experience matters alot here in order to get a Job in your field. So if you do not have any local /Middle East experience, you should be open to start from the bottom to try to get a little work experience of the market.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by DIVFAVOR(m): 9:31am On Jul 11, 2016
DrDre1:

Good to hear sir. Qatar is fine...but could be cooler embarassed

Bro pls I need ur assistance, I have a family friend who wish to come to Qatar this yr, pls a hint on wat he needs to do and d processes involved is all I want and i will be grateful. I knw dre may be some previous post regarding it, but hv searched n cldnt get it. Your kind assistance is all I ask for.
Thanks in anticipation.
I await your reply.
I even sent u a PM.
God bless you plenty
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by denbaba: 10:32am On Jul 11, 2016
justi4jesu:

Who advised you to apply for Job while in Nigeria? Better when you are on ground here. So work in getting your 3 months visit visa.

Local experience matters alot here in order to get a Job in your field. So if you do not have any local /Middle East experience, you should be open to start from the bottom to try to get a little work experience of the market.
OK thanks ma
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Masterbiodun: 12:14pm On Jul 11, 2016
Good day everyone here...especially to d gurus that has been helping with advice and insight...Thanks to You all
cc:Justi4jesu,Hali...nattybanta cc:Vtino13... quick One pls; Which method is safest and quickest way to transfer/Send money to an acct in UAE...large sum of money tho??
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 12:31pm On Jul 11, 2016
Masterbiodun:
Good day everyone here...especially to d gurus that has been helping with advice and insight...Thanks to You all
cc:Justi4jesu,Hali...nattybanta cc:Vtino13... quick One pls; Which method is safest and quickest way to transfer/Send money to an acct in UAE...large sum of money tho??

Wire transfer to a local bank account.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Masterbiodun: 12:37pm On Jul 11, 2016
justi4jesu:

Wire transfer to a local bank account.
Thanks for quick response...
Wire from a local account in Nigeria too rite..?? I'm a novice l, I don't really get it
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Godiloveu(f): 3:51pm On Jul 11, 2016
justi4jesu:

Only come if you are ready to do a job that doesn't require an attested certificate, examples are Sales, housekeeping, security, waitress, office girl etc

You can also work in an office as an Engineer, Administrator, Architect but your Work visa will be written as Sales, Office clerk, Accounting clerk etc

So if you don't mind the position that will be written on your Work visa from Immigration, since you don't have an attested certificate then enter road.

Safe journey! smiley

thanks alot foe this.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Godiloveu(f): 3:52pm On Jul 11, 2016
justi4jesu:

Only come if you are ready to do a job that doesn't require an attested certificate, examples are Sales, housekeeping, security, waitress, office girl etc

You can also work in an office as an Engineer, Administrator, Architect but your Work visa will be written as Sales, Office clerk, Accounting clerk etc

So if you don't mind the position that will be written on your Work visa from Immigration, since you don't have an attested certificate then enter road.

Safe journey! smiley

thanks alot for this. God bless you
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by MyLady11(m): 9:23pm On Jul 11, 2016
justi4jesu:

Safe journey! smiley
Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 5:59am On Jul 12, 2016
Masterbiodun:

Thanks for quick response...
Wire from a local account in Nigeria too rite..?? I'm a novice l, I don't really get it

Please visit your bank for updated Info about that.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Masterbiodun: 6:22am On Jul 12, 2016
justi4jesu:

Please visit your bank for updated Info about that.
Thanks Ma...done!
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by temmyGracee: 8:47am On Jul 12, 2016
Hi guys. Can someone please answer d question on BTA...... Will they check if it's up to $1000 or not? Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 8:49am On Jul 12, 2016
temmyGracee:
Hi guys. Can someone please answer d question on BTA...... Will they check if it's up to $1000 or not? Thanks

They don't check if its up to $1000 but have some money with you.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by temmyGracee: 9:25am On Jul 12, 2016
justi4jesu:

Thanks so much
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by temmyGracee: 9:32am On Jul 12, 2016
justi4jesu:

Ma'am pls can I talk to u on bbm or whatsapp if I need any assistance or clarification on something? Just asking for ur permission bfore I do so. Thnx
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 11:06am On Jul 12, 2016
temmyGracee:

Ma'am pls can I talk to u on bbm or whatsapp if I need any assistance or clarification on something? Just asking for ur permission bfore I do so. Thnx

No sorry. I don't reply to private messages concerning UAE. Just ask your questions here and anyone can assist you here. Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by curious123: 1:37pm On Jul 12, 2016
Hi Everyone,
Have been reading your posts and they are quite insightful and helpful. However i have a question...... I intend traveling to Dubai as a first time traveler in Nov and intend staying for 3 days(short trip, no money to waste, lol). I wil like to inquire on the minimum BTA or Personal travel allowance needed to be cleared at the airport as $500-$1000 is quite high considering its a 3 day trip.
Want to start traveling to different countries once in a while for exposure with the little i can afford.
Please assist. Thanks

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 1:44pm On Jul 12, 2016
Even if it's a one day round trip those uniform man will still disturb you grin, have some naira with you to pave way, but you must have BTA even if it's 500$

curious123:
Hi Everyone,
Have been reading your posts and they are quite insightful and helpful. However i have a question...... I intend traveling to Dubai as a first time traveler in Nov and intend staying for 3 days(short trip, no money to waste, lol). I wil like to inquire on the minimum BTA or Personal travel allowance needed to be cleared at the airport as $500-$1000 is quite high considering its a 3 day trip.
Want to start traveling to different countries once in a while for exposure with the little i can afford.
Please assist. Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by curious123: 1:57pm On Jul 12, 2016
Na wa for this people oooo. Thanks jare

LEOSIRSIR:
Even if it's a one day round trip those uniform man will still disturb you grin, have some naira with you to pave way, but you must have BTA even if it's 500$

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by curious123: 2:24pm On Jul 12, 2016
But what if i hold $100 some naira and the other monies in my atm card, is that sufficient? will hate to carry lots of cash that they will end up taking from me
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 4:42pm On Jul 12, 2016
Thats Nigeria for you
Yw

curious123:
Na wa for this people oooo. Thanks jare

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 4:45pm On Jul 12, 2016
Are you flying for the first time, even with what you say it's seems you are traveling with a Virgin passport so na food for them, increase your BTA because starting from the checking in that's where your travails would start, just be cool and have some naira with you , that will go a long way

curious123:
But what if i hold $100 some naira and the other monies in my atm card, is that sufficient? will hate to carry lots of cash that they will end up taking from me
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by curious123: 4:55pm On Jul 12, 2016
Yeah, first time traveler........9ja struggles on top my own money again......kai!!!

LEOSIRSIR:
Are you flying for the first time, even with what you say it's seems you are traveling with a Virgin passport so na food for them, increase your BTA because starting from the checking in that's where your travails would start, just be cool and have some naira with you , that will go a long way

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 12, 2016
Hello house! Pls I need clarification on these. .

1) is it a must to get a return ticket when going for a 3months visa? Can getting a one way ticket pose a problem?

2) if one gets a return ticket and gets a job while in dubai during 3months visit and d company offered to change the visa status what happens to d return ticket?

3) and how feasible is airport to airport transit within uae (oman etc) during visa change wen valid return ticket to nigeria exist?

Cc @justi4jesu, @halimacurve, @samjay,@nattybanty and other gurus in the house

tanx..anticipating a response..
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 5:07pm On Jul 12, 2016
Welcome to Nigeria
grin grin grin grin
curious123:
Yeah, first time traveler........9ja struggles on top my own money again......kai!!!

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 5:17pm On Jul 12, 2016
(1) it's a must you get a return ticket because it's a visit/tourist visa, you won't be able to fly with a one way ticket with tourist visa at the airport

(2) just be hopeful to get a job first. Will let those who knew much about that give you details on that

(3) it depends bro you will need a new airline ticket to exit even when you have return ticket home for visa change in Oman or any neighbouring country, you can also go by road guess that is way cheaper than airline , guess nattybanta did such not quite long

dejive:
Hello house! Pls I need clarification on these. .

1) is it a must to get a return ticket when going for a 3months visa? Can getting a one way ticket pose a problem?

2) if one gets a return ticket and gets a job while in dubai during 3months visit and d company offered to change the visa status what happens to d return ticket?

3) and how feasible is airport to airport transit within uae (oman etc) during visa change wen valid return ticket to nigeria exist?

Cc @justi4jesu, @halimacurve, @samjay,@nattybanty and other gurus in the house

tanx..anticipating a response..
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Godiloveu(f): 7:02pm On Jul 12, 2016
justi4jesu:

gud!
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 10:20pm On Jul 12, 2016
if you change yur naira into dollars in nija how do one convey or withdraw it in u.a.e since they say A.T.M don't work in u.a.e again

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.