Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,075 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (926442 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by aberyomi09(m): 9:26am On Jul 06, 2016
aberyomi09:
House, anyone ever processed UAE Visa using WAkanow.com, wanna ask about there rates and if its advisable to use them, wanted to use Emirates Airline initially but their flight tickets aint pocket friendly. Still looking at October/Early November vacation, is it advisable I apply through them now or wait few weeks to my vacation date..thanks

Response please
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by tyslimmie: 11:08am On Jul 06, 2016
aberyomi09:

Response please

Not sure if you will find anyone who got their visa through wakanow on this thread.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by tyslimmie: 11:09am On Jul 06, 2016
Teeboy22:

Oga boss

Na you be this !!! Naso Naso grin

How far now, how you dey ?? Hope the ministry is moving wink

Jah bless bro

Baba I dey o, we are moving the ministry to permanent site very soon.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by aberyomi09(m): 12:01pm On Jul 06, 2016
tyslimmie:

Not sure if you will find anyone who got their visa through wakanow on this thread.
Ohh thanks, which other avenue can you suggest pls, just vacation thingy
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 2:12pm On Jul 06, 2016
[quote author=minasota post=47259377]

why are you turning him into a visa agent in an open forum,he gave his testimony for us to read and learn not an advert for visa procurement,if he assures you of visa am sure more than a dozen people would seek visa from him too and when any trouble arises you people would say you got scammed on this noble thread where people are getting the whole truth and nothing but the truth about u.a.e jobs.......if you have private question or seeking special assistance just pm or inbox the person but remember CAVEAT EMPTOR you are on your own on any dealing with anybody............the forum is for sharing of testimonies,directions,warnings,job notifications and giving out vital and current information about u.a.e.........wish you stress free visa procurement

4 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 2:23pm On Jul 06, 2016
aberyomi09:

Response please
I believe I saw a response regarding this wen u posted it. Every visa has a 2months validity so getting it now means u have to travel before d end of September. So apply 30-50days before ur travel date. Unless u plan loosing ur money or being in a rush
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 2:24pm On Jul 06, 2016
aberyomi09:

Ohh thanks, which other avenue can you suggest pls, just vacation thingy
meaning 1month visa?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 2:27pm On Jul 06, 2016
Teeboy22:

As a sharp guy na

How far

Which way now cheesy grin
dude how far na .
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 2:51pm On Jul 06, 2016
europe4sure:

why are you turning him into a visa agent in an open forum,he gave his testimony for us to read and learn not an advert for visa procurement,if he assures you of visa am sure more than a dozen people would seek visa from him too and when any trouble arises you people would say you got scammed on this noble thread where people are getting the whole truth and nothing but the truth about u.a.e jobs.......if you have private question or seeking special assistance just pm or inbox the person but remember CAVEAT EMPTOR you are on your own on any dealing with anybody............the forum is for sharing of testimonies,directions,warnings,job notifications and giving out vital and current information about u.a.e.........wish you stress free visa procurement

And you helped him keep the message by quoting him with his email right. Please edit and remove his email there and avoid your post being removed.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 06, 2016
My post got removed here yesterday pls have i violated any existing law. If yes it wasn't intentional pls.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 4:18pm On Jul 06, 2016
Pls I need urgent reply from d gurus here, my friend booked Egyptair return ticket via one of these orishirishi booking company, now he was asked to pay extra 10k for OTB,. My question is, does return ticket require OTB cos I thought OTB is for direct ticket
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Teeboy22(m): 4:18pm On Jul 06, 2016
nattybanta:
dude how far na .

Natty Natty

I dey OK oh

How u doing
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 6:34pm On Jul 06, 2016
NONNYG:
Pls I need urgent reply from d gurus here, my friend booked Egyptair return ticket via one of these orishirishi booking company, now he was asked to pay extra 10k for OTB,. My question is, does return ticket require OTB cos I thought OTB is for direct ticket
Lol orishirishi
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by jayooh: 9:55pm On Jul 06, 2016
Sempumping:

Very possible ...

My sister applied online ,paid ,went to the office for passport photograph and went back later to pick up the passport

Hello, so like how long approximately did it take ur Sis to get it done? Was it in Lagos?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 11:03pm On Jul 06, 2016
justi4jesu:

And you helped him keep the message by quoting him with his email right. Please edit and remove his email there and avoid your post being removed.

thanks,i guess we learn everyday
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 07, 2016
jayooh:

Hello, so like how long approximately did it take ur Sis to get it done? Was it in Lagos?

yeah in Lagos (the festac office )
it took 1week ,so it's better to go do the 1day express if u r in a hurry
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by akonsamuel(m): 2:05pm On Jul 07, 2016
Pls, wher is d best place to work & live in dubai??
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by HighlyBlessed: 3:31pm On Jul 07, 2016
Hi guys, I am new here and have been silently reading through the entire trend to familiarize with the discussions. Must say that I have learnt a lot. I am a lawyer. I would like to know what the opportunities are for a Nigerian trained lawyer in UAE. Would appreciate responses please.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Godiloveu(f): 6:01pm On Jul 07, 2016
xage:

Im too generous to hold back on such information, this is what I did, I prayed to Allah each time I'm breaking my fast, God I want you to give me a good job before i finish this Ramadan, and when Ramadan was 18 I got the job...couple with Indeed applications and physical submissions of CV under the sun.

Try indeed.com Dubizzle is saturated
Drop colored physical copy at Al futaims
Khaleejtimes too softcopy

At the interview I was challenged by the panelist, 'why should I employ you when many Nigerians are arm rubber in Dubai...you see our image as a nation is uglier than a chimpanzees selfie

Be a good ambassador, I'm determine to re-invent Nigeria before them so as to pave way for future generations

stage 2: remain a good ambassador there, enjoy!
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Svelte98(f): 6:36pm On Jul 07, 2016
@Halimacurves
please how do i pm you? i don't know how the "pm" thing works. i"ll like to ask you a few questions concerning job search in UAE.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by 9ijaprince(m): 8:27am On Jul 08, 2016
Pls what's happening here? The house seems empty? Abi una never see d moon for UAE?
Cc
Halimacurves
Nattybanta
Etc
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by stpat1(m): 9:39am On Jul 08, 2016
Hello guys. I'm a petroleum inspector in Nigeria. I wish to relocate to UAE or any of the gulf regions as an inspector.

I have searched and gotten offers for petroleum inspector jobs in the UAE and other gulf regions but as not been present on ground is kind of not helping matters.

So I am tinking of securing a 1 month visa, stay in a hotel and then personally apply in person to the companies.
I will like to know if a work permit is attached to the UAE visas

So how best do you think I should go about it?

Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by 9ijaprince(m): 9:53am On Jul 08, 2016
Read the thread from page 1 to present you will get all ur answers.better still get 3 months visa and come and see things for urself
stpat1:
Hello guys. I'm a petroleum inspector in Nigeria. I wish to relocate to UAE or any of the gulf regions as an inspector.

I have searched and gotten offers for petroleum inspector jobs in the UAE and other gulf regions but as not been present on ground is kind of not helping matters.

So I am tinking of securing a 1 month visa, stay in a hotel and then personally apply in person to the companies.

Thanks

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by stpat1(m): 9:58am On Jul 08, 2016
@9ijaprince,
Thanks 3 months visa will be best. Kk I'll take the pain of going through the thread from scratch.

I'd wanted someone with good knowledge and experience to just school me through the process.

But no probs.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 10:04am On Jul 08, 2016
akonsamuel:
Pls, wher is d best place to work & live in dubai??
UAE or DUBAI ? best with regards to what? Better pay, social life, better job or taking pictures.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 10:11am On Jul 08, 2016
stpat1:

Thanks

you got offer as in they are interested in employing u or just job openings. You can schedule a meet with them , get a 1 or 3months visa and attend the interviews or just a 3months visa to come and search for ur dream job. Work permit isn't attached to uae visas . u only get a work permit/residence visa issued wen your employment has been approved by the ministry of labour or any other relevant authority in uae.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 10:15am On Jul 08, 2016
9ijaprince:
Pls what's happening here? The house seems empty? Abi una never see d moon for UAE?
Cc
Halimacurves
Nattybanta
Etc
Hahahaahahahha. Am here on ghost mode. This eid holiday is boring and tiring

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 10:20am On Jul 08, 2016
HighlyBlessed:
Hi guys, I am new here and have been silently reading through the entire trend to familiarize with the discussions. Must say that I have learnt a lot. I am a lawyer. I would like to know what the opportunities are for a Nigerian trained lawyer in UAE. Would appreciate responses please.
from what I have seen you can't work professionally wit a 9ja law training. Guess u have to go into real estate or other kind of job u can see.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by stpat1(m): 10:34am On Jul 08, 2016
nattybanta:
you got offer as in they are interested in employing u or just job openings. You can schedule a meet with them , get a 1 or 3months visa and attend the interviews or just a 3months visa to come and search for ur dream job. Work permit isn't attached to uae visas . u only get a work permit/residence visa issued wen your employment has been approved by the ministry of labour or any other relevant authority in uae.

They were interested in emplying me as I was asked to appear and resume on a particular date.
They were later discouraged when I told them I was not presently in the UAE or anywhere in the gulf region.
I have the details and addresses of the offices so I am thinking of getting 1 month visa, go there in person and discuss things. If necessary stay for 2 weeks to finalise everything.

I just want a simplified process of getting the valid visa for the 1 month. I intend staying just for 2 weeks max though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by stpat1(m): 10:38am On Jul 08, 2016
Over there, are there peeps one can stay with, even if I have to pay then instead of staying in a hotel? This might be necessary since they are more familair with the region and how to move around will be less stressful.

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.