Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (193) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (926735 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 11:54am On Sep 27, 2016
it has been answered...some employers will talk like that...can you verify it won't be a scam...no...neither can we
jasminesilva:
The employer said after my work permit visa is issued...I wil pay d processing fee of 2500AED before it wil b ok for me to board....
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 1:23pm On Sep 27, 2016
jasminesilva:
The employer said after my work permit visa is issued...I wil pay d processing fee of 2500AED before it wil b ok for me to board....
they just want to get some money out from you. Cos OFFICIALLY u ain't supposed to pay ur employer any amount for processing ur visa. UNOFFICIALLY u can pay if its genuine.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by adamscreation65: 2:48pm On Sep 27, 2016
hi, let me clearly said this to you , here in uae, there is nothing like paying security depposit because you are a Nigerian, i called and confirmed from the immigration department here in Uae and nothing of such is required, however this requirement from the link you dropped is just to put more stress and pressure on you.. my advice , get someone who can do it for you.
kemo1980:

My brother na true talk be that oooooo. VFS stated it in their website sef. Even take a look at it here http://dubaivisa.net/nigeria/know_your_visa_type.html I am really confused as you said earlier that I should get the 90days visa by myself. VFS and wakanow are a reliable source to get it. Do you know any other sources I can get it apart from VFS and Wakanow. All help will be appreciated.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by adamscreation65: 2:50pm On Sep 27, 2016
let me add alil bit of advice here, if your employer tells you to pay 2500AED , that means they may not want to be the only one to make your visa, however it will be wise to ask if they will process your visa as quick as possible.
nattybanta:
they just want to get some money out from you. Cos OFFICIALLY u ain't supposed to pay ur employer any amount for processing ur visa. UNOFFICIALLY u can pay if its genuine.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
zeusaqua:
helloo
Yea bro.. Bn long here, how is everyone doing?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by basiratola: 6:47pm On Sep 27, 2016
I think this whole age thing is to exploit us. To make matter worse, i heard some nigerians go into hiding wen dere visa expires. God help us.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by freudianslip(m): 11:40pm On Sep 27, 2016
@omega2128

this is a SCAM from the pit of hell..my brother, RUN for ur dear life. If they r real, you wouldn't need to travel with a tourist visa as they would av perfected ur employment visa and you would av signed an offer letter b4 the procesing kick-start. The offer letter will gv more details abt d company,contractual terms, gross salary etc then you can run a background check on d company.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by freudianslip(m): 11:49pm On Sep 27, 2016
@Omega...dis people wan go dump u for dubai. They will so delay their promise till time would ran out on ur visa and u may end up bn an illegal immigrant or Teco. I don read part 1 and part 2 and my OT on Dubai is 100%....thanks to justi4jesu, monchou, nattybanta, samhay, igwe and d likes.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by bryannnamdi: 12:18pm On Sep 28, 2016
good day i love the thread of the forum...Please i'm a graduate of electrical engineer i would love to get aid on how to get a job in qatar along with visa requirements with a stay permit... thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by freudianslip(m): 12:26pm On Sep 28, 2016
@omega...y dropping ur int'l passport when all u need is to scan the page that has ur info. E just dy pain me say all d gurus in d house r offline, dy would av advise u better. Peace!

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by bryannnamdi: 2:18pm On Sep 28, 2016
pleaes u get idea for other UAE countries wey get job... thanks
freudianslip:
@omega...y dropping ur int'l passport when all u need is to scan the page that has ur info. E just dy pain me say all d gurus in d house r offline, dy would av advise u better. Peace!
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 2:35pm On Sep 28, 2016
Dear All....please circulate...Need 35 civil/mechanical/electrical engineers urgently in Etihad Rail project 10,000 AED salary
‬+971565233883;
Send cv to m.marshad@guardrail.ae

It maybe useful for someone

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by worry359(m): 2:35pm On Sep 28, 2016
freudianslip:

THIEF Agent wants the real passport so they have a hold on the person to pay, pay, pay!
So called memorandum means nothing once you get to UAE and you are locked into a poor paying job.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 2:42pm On Sep 28, 2016
UAE is not Nigeria where you can Roger anyone or what ever you meant by perfect it everything here follow due process bro, let me break it down for you, the moment an agent tells you that you will come with a tourist visa for a direct employment as promised it's nothing but a scam, they get you a job, read the agreement and the offer letter, sign and the company issue you a direct employment visa not single entry visa or 3 month visa. Please be wise, open your eyes and ears, take time to read through this thread, drink from the knowledge of others and hopefully this will work out fine for you.
LEOSIRSIR:
SCAM[b][/b] SCAM[b][/b] SCAM[b][/b]

@omega2128
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by bryannnamdi: 3:08pm On Sep 28, 2016
LEOSIRSIR:
Dear All....please circulate...Need 35 civil/mechanical/electrical engineers urgently in Etihad Rail project 10,000 AED salary
‬+971565233883;
Please is that ur number to call
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 3:21pm On Sep 28, 2016
NO
That's not my number, that's the number of the HR or the contact person in charge of the job postings
I saw it and pasted it, it doesn't involve me sire

bryannnamdi:
Please is that ur number to call
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 6:05pm On Sep 28, 2016
Job opening

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 7:28pm On Sep 28, 2016
DUBAI PARKS & RESORT opening soon. Proudly to be a member of the Pre Opening Team. The themed parks include Motion gate, Riverland, Lapita, Legoland Dubai & Legoland water park

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOCYuIMbVIk

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Temmy1980(m): 8:47pm On Sep 28, 2016
please the gurus in the house I need answer to this question.
please,i want to ask when can someone get the job offer letter and the memorandum of understanding?can someone get it here in Nigeria or in Dubai.
it all about employment visa.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Temmy1980(m): 8:49pm On Sep 28, 2016
please the gurus in the house I need answer to this question.
please,i want to ask when can someone get the job offer letter and the memorandum of understanding?can someone get it here in Nigeria or in Dubai for an employment.
thanks.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by pat077: 9:20pm On Sep 28, 2016
LEOSIRSIR:
‬+971565233883;

can someone in Nigeria apply?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by omega2128(m): 11:03am On Sep 29, 2016
thanks guy for the advice. Reason i'm here is to know the truth. Below is the terms and conditions given, pls help me check it with professional eyes
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by akinssan(m): 11:49am On Sep 29, 2016
Once again, l wanna appreciate you guys...just back from Dubai after a short relaxation...Good place nice people massive tourism. I stayed at Deira @ al-Maktoum bridge area, was at Deira market, eat Eba at biggs place on Sabka road. Lots of fun and sightseeing.

The next thing is to see if l can get a good job grin

All on D.I.Y just under 4days with 3month visa granted.

@kemo1980
They just list the deposit at times but they do not require it. I never paid any deposit sha. But l booked emirate for boarding. In all the expenses can look like visa - 30k, hotel - 830 Dirham (depending on the days you are using times 86.) and Flight ( you have 230k now).

No letter from my employer, just pay slip and bank statement. And is you have any visa not more than two years you can include it.

If you have all this you are good to go.

cool

kemo1980:
Good Day people

After my last post, I wrote to wakanow and VFS global about my case and this is the reply I got:

WAKANOW
Warm greetings from Wakanow.

Please be informed that currently we only process 2 weeks service visa to Dubai.

This means the visa can only allow you stay in Dubai for not more than 14 days.

For the time being, this is what obtains as Dubai immigration has made certain amendments regarding Nigerian visa applications.

Thank you for choosing Wakanow.

Reply I GOT FROM VFS
Thank you for the mail and your interest to secure a Dubai visa. The answers to your questions are in RED below;

1) I plan on traveling to Dubai with Ethiopia Airways but part of the requirement for the visa procurement from your website is a confirmed booked Emirates airline ticket, Please can I procure the visa with Ethiopia airways without purchasing the Emirates airline ticket? We ONLY process applicants with CONFIRMED EMIRATE TICKET.

2) I plan on staying with a close friend in Dubai during my stay, Do I still need a hotel reservation ticket? Nope, you don’t need a CONFIRMED HOTEL if you are staying with a friend. All that is required of you is to GET a RESIDENCE PERMIT from your friend with a FORM of LETTER from the DUBAI GOVERNMENT stating that HE will accommodate you for the duration of your STAY.

3) From the criteria listed in your website, I have not been to the countries listed there, does it mean I am not eligible to apply and get the visa? You are eligible to apply and get a visa but You will need to make a SECURITY DEPOSIT OF $1,550. before you are processed which is exclusive of your VISA FEE.

4) As part of the criteria needed, I can provide my bank statement for six months or letter from my bank. I hope I will be eligible to secure the visa? Here, you will require you Submit a Letter from your Employer (Company), 6 month Salary Slips, 6 months Bank Statement and a Letter from the bank.
Please note that ELIGIBILITY HERE can be based on our Perception.
Thanks.

Kind Regards.

@justi4jesu and et al, does it mean people here deposited $1500 as security deposits before going to UAE to search for jobs? How did peeps get theirs easily? I need help!!!!,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 3:30pm On Sep 29, 2016
Anything is possible, only that those in UAE have better chances. Give it a try .
pat077:
can someone in Nigeria apply?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by etoman1(m): 6:19pm On Sep 29, 2016
good evening all. please my uncle told me that 2years residence visa will cost up to 450k. according to him, that I will be received by the company once I land there...

my question is..... IS THE AMOUNT MUCH??

please an honest answer needed. thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by pat077: 6:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
LEOSIRSIR:
Anything is possible, only that those in UAE have better chances. Give it a try .
ok
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 7:12pm On Sep 29, 2016
Is there an offer letter from any company, an agreement that show details of your contract?, don't be carried away by the sweet talking, be it uncle or nephew UAE get as it is when it's come to my uncle, my brother friend
Would advice you to ask for the basic which are what job, salary to be received by you, and anything else.

etoman1:
good evening all. please my uncle told me that 2years residence visa will cost up to 450k. according to him, that I will be received by the company once I land there...

my question is..... IS THE AMOUNT MUCH??

please an honest answer needed. thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.