Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (927651 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NotNairalandi(m): 10:03am On Oct 13, 2016
askari01:

If u quit your job prior coming to Dubai, then u are on a long thing. Even guys here are presently confused .. Yy boys and niger prostitutes are just too much here, That's why the visa is presently hard to get at home , Yesterday, I saw police chasing Nigerians around, see Tom n Jerry cartoon .. look else where bro
.....i wonder why everyone here is seeing only guys that are suffering in dubai,the bad guys and the prostitutes..truthfully im not supporting anyone going to dubai or rather discuoraging anyone but truely speaking i have been opportuned to visit dubai not less than 10 times and i noticed that there are thousands of nigerian guys living large,earning millions,doing legit business and making cool cash in uae and thousands suffering aswell,ones breakthrough lies in his destiny..with determination you can make it anywhere in this world even in nigeria.lets delete the mentality of i didnt make it in dubai therefor its very difficult for anyone to make it in dubai....no offense bro.

8 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by etoman1(m): 12:16pm On Oct 13, 2016
please how.is life in RAK? also isnit different from dubai? lol
can one easily get a job there with his 3months tourist visa? ? thank you
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Kog45(m): 1:00pm On Oct 13, 2016
EUGENE846:

justi, natty, kog45 and anybody in the uae should please help to answer this question... Please oh.
Since u cannot DIY,then u need to go through somebody u trust.There is nothing like ban for now and on under age issue,Dubai visa stated that if u are under 40 yrs u are not allowed but people still do under 40 Dubai visa.I don't know how they are doing it.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by EUGENE846: 1:11pm On Oct 13, 2016
europe4sure:

International passport acquired !!!
thank you lord for your mercies,
next step loading.........

europe4sure don change to Dubai4sure.. LOL.
have u started with the next step cuz there is no tym. how us it going with u... do reply
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by EUGENE846: 1:14pm On Oct 13, 2016
Kog45:
Since u cannot DIY,then u need to go through somebody u trust.There is nothing like ban for now and on under age issue,Dubai visa stated that if u are under 40 yrs u are not allowed but people still do under 40 Dubai visa.I don't know how they are doing it.

thanks for the reply @ kog45...
anyone with another answer to my question should drop answer plz... I don't have time but I want to take my time so as to avoid any avoidable pitfall.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 1:32pm On Oct 13, 2016
EUGENE846:

europe4sure don change to Dubai4sure.. LOL.
have u started with the next step cuz there is no tym. how us it going with u... do reply

my brother i never start the next step o because you no say each step involves red ripe pepper ( money )
am authenticating my docs when my next pepper ripe..
hope to fly in January by Gods grace.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 1:38pm On Oct 13, 2016
receptionist wanted urgently. send cv to receptionist@samaholding.ae

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 4:13pm On Oct 13, 2016
apply now

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 4:18pm On Oct 13, 2016
be prepared

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 4:19pm On Oct 13, 2016
A leading cafe & restaurant in Dubai is offering exciting opportunities for talented, ambitious people seeking career growth. Vacancies Available:
*Hostess
*Waiter/Waitress
*Food Runners
*Barista
*Sheesha maker
*Cooks (Hot Section)
*Griller/Butcher
*Shawarma maker / Fryer
*Salad Maker
*Pizza maker/ Bakers
*Dishwasher /Stewards
*Delivery Bikers
Applicant should have atleast minimum 1- 2 yrs relevant experience. Visit visa is welcome to apply. Excellent salary package will be given to the qualified candidates.
Email Your CV at careers@greenwich.ae
Contact for Interview at 04 3397550
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 4:23pm On Oct 13, 2016
Currently 3 Jobs are Available
1. Technical Engineer
2. Sales Executive
3. Administrative Receptionist
Company Name: Starline Security Systems LLC
Minimum Work Experience: 1-2 Years
Minimum Education Level: Bachelors Degree
Fresher can also Apply
Walk in Interview Details
Date: 15/10/2016
Time: 9:00 A.M TO 2:00 P.M
Office Location: Starline Security Systems LLC, Alrigga, Near Metro station, Opposite ADCB bank, Alzarooni Building(703), Dubai, UAE.
Contact at 052 9658811, 055 6741805
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 12:12pm On Oct 14, 2016
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Memphisheight33(m): 2:46pm On Oct 14, 2016
europe4sure:
International passport acquired !!! thank you lord for your mercies, next step loading.........
That's the first step bro.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Memphisheight33(m): 2:50pm On Oct 14, 2016
Kog45:
btw 1k to 1.5k dhiram plus accommodation and transportation
@Kog45 l really like the information you give more favour to you.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 7:20am On Oct 15, 2016
Job opening

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by frostmate: 11:15am On Oct 15, 2016
etoman1:

RAK is different from Dubai, its at the northern part of UAE after Ajman. I believe chances of getting a job there are limited compared to Dubai. It will be a good place to live if you have good job with nice pay. It is quieter than Dubai. Cheaper accommodation compared to Dubay.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lovere: 7:09pm On Oct 15, 2016
Rak is a beautiful emirate. Lots of Nigerians here but job opportunities are limited.
etoman1:

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Dynamitehimself(m): 7:37pm On Oct 15, 2016
I have a friend who is curious of how cab job is in Dubai. he was recently given an offer though would be charged for the procurement. According to him transportation and accommodation is all in the package but he only have to pay for his flight ticket as well as feeding. training will be paid for as well but he has to pay for the license which is about 4000 dirhams and was also told the license is valid round the world and is valid for ten years. pay is between 5500-6000 dirhams per month based on commission(so he said). plz guys how is this jobs and are this information's true because this guy is paid 80k a month in Nigeria and wouldn't want to make costly mistake.

cc justwise,nattybanta,samhay et al
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kunzykiz(m): 5:41am On Oct 16, 2016
Do u mean Dubai visa is not suspended or ban?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 8:51am On Oct 16, 2016
Dynamitehimself:
I have a friend who is curious of how cab job is in Dubai. he was recently given an offer though would be charged for the procurement. According to him transportation and accommodation is all in the package but he only have to pay for his flight ticket as well as feeding. training will be paid for as well but he has to pay for the license which is about 4000 dirhams and was also told the license is valid round the world and is valid for ten years. pay is between 5500-6000 dirhams per month based on commission(so he said). plz guys how is this jobs and are this information's true because this guy is paid 80k a month in Nigeria and wouldn't want to make costly mistake.

1. Also beware if you fail the driving test, you have to pay a certain amount to retake the test.
2. Not tru about it being valid round d world,.
3. havent seen a taxi driver making dat much (5.5-6k)monthly cos u have to put fines into consideration. 2-4k depending on ur hustle for a start
4. Process for obtaining the license isnt a day job. unless u r a professional driver and knows all the driving code.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 8:52am On Oct 16, 2016
kunzykiz:
Do u mean Dubai visa is not suspended or ban?
nope. its a rumour
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Dynamitehimself(m): 7:57pm On Oct 16, 2016
nattybanta:

1. Also beware if you fail the driving test, you have to pay a certain amount to retake the test.
2. Not tru about it being valid round d world,.
3. havent seen a taxi driver making dat much (5.5-6k)monthly cos u have to put fines into consideration. 2-4k depending on ur hustle for a start
4. Process for obtaining the license isnt a day job. unless u r a professional driver and knows all the driving code.

He stated earlier that the company is to process the license and then he will pay. but pre driving test is free.
is this a better job compared to his present pay of 80k in nija?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Dynamitehimself(m): 7:59pm On Oct 16, 2016
Dynamitehimself:

guyz say something about this matter.Urgent opinions are needed.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by mafarawemi(m): 8:47am On Oct 17, 2016
does anyone has info about getting job from here in Bahrain?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by macjireh: 9:48am On Oct 17, 2016
hello house, I got a reply from an email I sent to an email address in Dubai,,, they say they can process my visa if I can send them my attested certificate.... is ds for real
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by mafarawemi(m): 3:47pm On Oct 17, 2016
macjireh:
hello house, I got a reply from an email I sent to an email address in Dubai,,, they say they can process my visa if I can send them my attested certificate.... is ds for real

it can be.... just tell ask them maybe they are doing it free
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 6:03pm On Oct 17, 2016
macjireh:
y not give it a try? Den opt out if u notice anything fishy
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ifyalways(f): 6:39pm On Oct 17, 2016
macjireh:
Before you send your cert to any email address, take your time to check out the company; website, Google search etc.
Identity theft is real.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by cutieme(m): 7:03pm On Oct 17, 2016
@ifyalways, which country are u actually? ivory coast,south Africa or dubai?You seem to be everywhere o
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ifyalways(f): 8:17pm On Oct 17, 2016
cutieme:
@ifyalways, which country are u actually? ivory coast,south Africa or dubai?You seem to be everywhere o
Stop stalking me. It's creepy and not cute.

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.