Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (931340 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by obatuntun1(m): 10:04pm On Oct 19, 2016
Dynamitehimself:

thanks but the space for the entry permit number didnt enter into the space provided and nigeria was not among the countries listed.plz review the link and revert.

1. U are to select African countries.......
2. check ur entry permit number well o
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Dynamitehimself(m): 10:35pm On Oct 19, 2016
obatuntun1:

still not going.cant find a response any other way or i should send the info
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by gorgton(m): 1:04am On Oct 20, 2016
adeoyeyemi:
Hello.
Please i have a brother that's trying to follow his friend to Dubai to play football. But I'm somehow indifferent because i don't actually know if they are going there to play football.
Please, kindly advise me whether i should allow him to go or not.
Thanks.

Most so-called Nigeria football agents/managers in UAE aren't sincere. Tell him to think twice.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by macjireh: 3:11am On Oct 20, 2016
pls house I would like to know, does an attested certificate expire, and by wat duration please?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 7:02am On Oct 20, 2016
macjireh:
pls house I would like to know, does an attested certificate expire, and by wat duration please?

No expiry date. It is done once and that's it.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by macjireh: 9:21am On Oct 20, 2016
justi4jesu:

No expiry date. It is done once and that's it.
okkk, thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by AJEGBINJEKARAUN(m): 12:05pm On Oct 20, 2016
AJEGBINJEKARAUN:
Hello, pls i need ur urgent help. I have booked one way ticket(kenya airways) Someone told me kenya airways is not givin ok to board to one way anymore. Plz hw tru is dis?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Dynamitehimself(m): 12:42pm On Oct 20, 2016
obatuntun1:

i tried it again it wrote out the name and infos and at the end it wrote the permit number under no entry permit.does it mean its valid.or no entry permit. some1 should plz tro more light on this.time is running out for this guy and he has to pay this people.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by copiescopy(m): 4:13pm On Oct 20, 2016
How is much is dubai visa in naira . 3 months .. mods and house please help a brother . i already gave an agent who charged me 300k i droped 120k hoping to get the visa in three weeks . i need to be sure not be scammed .
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by obatuntun1(m): 4:20pm On Oct 20, 2016
natty, justi4jesu, samhay and other...
Do immigration office open on Fridays in any of d Emirates?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 4:32pm On Oct 20, 2016
[quote author=AJEGBINJEKARAUN post=50359754][/quote] kenya doesn't accept one way ticket irrespective of the kind of visa or residence u have
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 4:32pm On Oct 20, 2016
obatuntun1:
natty, justi4jesu, samhay and other...

Do immigration office open on Fridays in any of d Emirates?
nope they don't
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 4:35pm On Oct 20, 2016
copiescopy:
How is much is dubai visa in naira . 3 months .. mods and house please help a brother . i already gave an agent who charged me 300k i droped 120k hoping to get the visa in three weeks . i need to be sure not be scammed .
u came too late,cos even if I tell u its 100k or its a scam, it doesn't change anything cos u already committed.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 4:36pm On Oct 20, 2016
Dynamitehimself:

i tried it again it wrote out the name and infos and at the end it wrote the permit number under no entry permit.does it mean its valid.or no entry permit. some1 should plz tro more light on this.time is running out for this guy and he has to pay this people.
which emirate issued the Visa?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by obatuntun1(m): 4:47pm On Oct 20, 2016
nattybanta:
nope they don't

Thanks boss
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by copiescopy(m): 5:04pm On Oct 20, 2016
nattybanta:
u came too late,cos even if I tell u its 100k or its a scam, it doesn't change anything cos u already committed.

Thank you. I just needed to be sure . but like it is now . I can read between the lines . I think I will just demand my money back outright before stories that touch the heart comes up .
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by shaffy19: 5:31pm On Oct 20, 2016
please brodas wat is the different btw sharja emirati and dubai. also can someone below 40 enter sharja without wahala. please ooo
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 6:07pm On Oct 20, 2016
shaffy19:
please brodas wat is the different btw sharja emirati and dubai. also can someone below 40 enter sharja without wahala. please ooo

1. Sharjah/Dubai is just like wen u say Lagos state and Ogun state

2. Yes

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Dynamitehimself(m): 7:21pm On Oct 20, 2016
nattybanta:
which emirate issued the Visa?

sharjah
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 8:20pm On Oct 20, 2016
Dynamitehimself:

sharjah
only visa issued in the emirate of dubai can be verified online
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Dynamitehimself(m): 10:52pm On Oct 20, 2016
nattybanta:

thanks man.so no other option
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 3:31am On Oct 21, 2016
Dynamitehimself:

sharjah
you can confirm it in 9ja airport with some token or someone in UAE can confirm through immigration
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by copiescopy(m): 8:43am On Oct 21, 2016
copiescopy:

Thank you. I just needed to be sure . but like it is now . I can read between the lines . I think I will just demand my money back outright before stories that touch the heart comes up .

natty, justi4jesu, samhay and others...pls advise ..

I have seek for refund of my money from theta guy and.. i have also spoken to a friend who is based in dubai .He says 1 month visa costs 2,000 dirham . and he can get me the visa in 3 days . pls how sure is this before i dive in again ?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 8:59am On Oct 21, 2016
Job openings

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by copiescopy(m): 9:00am On Oct 21, 2016
nattybanta:

copiescopy:

I have seek for refund of my money from theta guy and.. i have also spoken to a friend who is based in dubai .He says 1 month visa costs 2,000 dirham . and he can get me the visa in 3 days . pls how sure is this before i dive in again ?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Beauty85: 10:19am On Oct 21, 2016
anyone in sharhja presently so we could go job hunt togeda or job info pls post here.tnks

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by uchman(m): 10:29am On Oct 21, 2016
Hello house... So sorry I have not been here for a long time now I have a 2 bedroom apartment in Ajman and needed 2 more people in it. If you are interested.... Contact me on
+971524085503 Ucheify2000@gmail.com
Thank you
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 10:50am On Oct 21, 2016
copiescopy:

2k for one month? Its best u come with 3months. Or better still forget it cos 1month wouldn't do u any good.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by basiratola: 12:44pm On Oct 21, 2016
Beauty85:
anyone in sharhja presently so we could go job hunt togeda or job info pls post here.tnks

I am in sharjah, but not going out today.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by copiescopy(m): 12:50pm On Oct 21, 2016
nattybanta:
2k for one month? Its best u come with 3months. Or better still forget it cos 1month wouldn't do u any good.

According to him i should multiply be able to secure 3 months but them i will multiply that by 2k dirhams each and that could be up to 5k dirhams .i am still at a lose as another agent based in abuja declared to me outright that 3 month is 500k naira flat and my visa wil be out within 3 weeks . pls kindly advise which of the two should i opt in . u can
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 12:56pm On Oct 21, 2016
Bro hen!!! 3 months 500k you need to thread soft with your friend and the so called agent, it shouldn't be as much as that and don't look desperate so they won't Rip you off your money
As for the one who said 5000aed for 3 months visa run for your life and money..

copiescopy:

According to him i should multiply be able to secure 3 months but them i will multiply that by 2k dirhams each and that could be up to 5k dirhams .i am still at a lose as another agent based in abuja declared to me outright that 3 month is 500k naira flat and my visa wil be out within 3 weeks . pls kindly advise which of the two should i opt in . u can
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by copiescopy(m): 1:02pm On Oct 21, 2016
LEOSIRSIR:
Bro hen!!! 3 months 500k you need to thread soft with your friend and the so called agent, it shouldn't be as much as that and don't look desperate so they won't Rip you off your money
As for the one who said 5000aed for months visa run for your life and money..

My broda this guy is my good friend oo .he been based in dubai for long sha.. told me something like he will do it for me .then if i come to dubai i square him up all he has spent .. bro . .. the abuja based agent is the one that really got me thinking hard . 500k naira for 3 months. i need to think and weigh all my options ... any advise i get here i sure would put that to good use .

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.