Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,109 members, 7,849,462 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:01 PM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (250) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (934725 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by odalonu12: 2:06pm On Feb 05, 2017
Hello house,
1) pls I read people talking about nebosh course. What is the meaning of nebosh.

2) what other recent course one can do in dubai to build urself.
Gurus these once are for you, please tell about it. Thank you
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 3:51pm On Feb 05, 2017
It depends on the type of visa you are looking at sir, I think wakanow still issue 2weeks tourist visa. You can check their site to comfirm.
To get more info, pls read from page 0 of this thread to the last page and you will be surprise with the loads of info you will get.
My 2cent
Uchboggy:
Guys please am new to this group.

I want to spend my holiday in Dubai this year ,say August.

I only have an Intl passport.

Please I need guidance n how to go about it

All process and possible total cost.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by etoman1(m): 5:10pm On Feb 05, 2017
LEOSIRSIR:
Nigerian embassy in Abudabi

pls how much does it cost
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 7:06pm On Feb 05, 2017
700 aed

etoman1:
pls how much does it cost
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by odalonu12: 8:33pm On Feb 05, 2017
Hello house,
1) pls I read people talking about nebosh course. What is the meaning of nebosh.
2) what other recent course one can do in dubai to build urself.
Gurus these once are for you, please tell about it. Thank you
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Makana14(f): 11:40pm On Feb 05, 2017
[quote author=odalonu12 post=53449653]Hello house,

Google it! smiley
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by toluene23(f): 6:05am On Feb 06, 2017
you guys re not replying my post...ki lo de now...i need you guys help on this.

guys in the house whats ur view about http://dubai.dubizzle.com/jobs/ this site? can someone get sponsored job from the site that will cover both employment visa and maybe ticket down to dubai or qatar? and plz wat other job site is very certain one can get this as a bsc msc holder. passport still valid...jst geting tired with the virgin passport all since
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by princeemmy123(m): 9:10am On Feb 06, 2017
Guys pls on this issue, a friend of mine needs advise. A guy want to link him up to secure security job in Oman but was asked to deposit 200k to secure for the job @ visa. The total package plus ticket is 450k. Is this realistic? Pls ur candid advise is need. Guys with better experience pls come help
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 9:14am On Feb 06, 2017
princeemmy123:
Guys pls on this issue, a friend of mine needs advise. A guy want to link him up to secure security job in Oman but was asked to deposit 200k to secure for the job @ visa. The total package plus ticket is 450k. Is this realistic? Pls ur candid advise is need. Guys with better experience pls come help

Its very possible....a friend if mine is in sharjah now,on this ssme kind of arrangement.....the company also sponsored his visa from naija to uae sef,gona start paying back from his salary every month

Me sef don dey reason the package

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by PresidentAtiku(m): 4:08pm On Feb 06, 2017
please how true is it that UAE govt has stopped visa issuance to Nigerians abi entrance to UAE by Nigerians except the person has a UK visa
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by zeongeon: 4:16pm On Feb 06, 2017
is there any safety officer in the construction sector in the uae in the house? I will like to have a chat with the person. Thank you.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by azarenka: 5:25pm On Feb 06, 2017
God is good
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 7:20pm On Feb 06, 2017
What do you need.

zeongeon:
is there any safety officer in the construction sector in the uae in the house? I will like to have a chat with the person. Thank you.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by olusegunthomas(m): 7:45pm On Feb 06, 2017
Bobbyunitedfc:

Its very possible....a friend if mine is in sharjah now,on this ssme kind of arrangement.....the company also sponsored his visa from naija to uae sef,gona start paying back from his salary every month

Me sef don dey reason the package
pls frnd I will be interesting in this kind of package if it is real oooo.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 06, 2017
LEOSIRSIR:
700 aed
hmmn. kinda outrageous to what its gonna take me here in naija.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by zeongeon: 1:44am On Feb 07, 2017
LEOSIRSIR:
What do you need.

I have sent you a PM let's talk from there.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 3:10am On Feb 07, 2017
If you are still in Nigeria do it there, because that's the amount they will collect from and you that's was not the official prices that was put on their website.

slimany:

hmmn. kinda outrageous to what its gonna take me here in naija.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by PresidentAtiku(m): 7:59am On Feb 07, 2017
Good morning all.

Please is it true visa issuance has been restricted for Nigerians?

Please i need to know
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 8:15am On Feb 07, 2017
PresidentAtiku:
Good morning all.

Please is it true visa issuance has been restricted for Nigerians?

Please i need to know

Only from Dubai immigration, you can process it from other emirates.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by bigteddy206: 8:40am On Feb 07, 2017
My family am here to thank you all for your information and your encouraging words thanks so so much,My al sharja Visa is out.help me and thank God.plz someone should help with the authenticity.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Kunlewa(m): 9:17am On Feb 07, 2017
bigteddy206:
My family am here to thank you all for your information and your encouraging words thanks so so much,My al sharja Visa is out.help me and thank God.plz someone should help with the authenticity.
provide your details
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by PresidentAtiku(m): 10:26am On Feb 07, 2017
justi4jesu:

Only from Dubai immigration, you can process it from other emirates.
pls elaborate more. pardon me, i didnt understand what you meant by from other emirates.

please assist

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by priscus(f): 11:47am On Feb 07, 2017
Hello House am new in this platform.Please how can i get Job in Qatar or dubai.Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by priscus(f): 11:48am On Feb 07, 2017
PresidentAtiku:
pls i sent u a PM. please respond

Please how did you gp after it .Please.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by PresidentAtiku(m): 11:53am On Feb 07, 2017
priscus:

Dont get your question.

How do you mean?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by priscus(f): 11:54am On Feb 07, 2017
priscus:

I dont understand
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Teeboy22(m): 2:33pm On Feb 07, 2017
bigteddy206:

Congrats bro....u fit carry am enter airport (emirates stand) just carry like 1kNaira give them.... Dey ll help you confirm it or better still drop some details for em boss dem mke dem help u confirm am

BTW ....when did you apply & how many days did it take.

Bless
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by PresidentAtiku(m): 3:37pm On Feb 07, 2017
Teeboy22:

Congrats bro....u fit carry am enter airport (emirates stand) just carry like 1kNaira give them.... Dey ll help you confirm it or better still drop some details for em boss dem mke dem help u confirm am

BTW ....when did you apply & how many days did it take.

Bless
good question. ansa us pls
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 10:43pm On Feb 07, 2017
You need to authenticate your Cert, get 3month dubai visa and go over there to hustle for jobs yourself.
priscus:
Hello House am new in this platform.Please how can i get Job in Qatar or dubai.Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Laird(m): 12:52am On Feb 08, 2017
sunnymighty:
I work with special children should anyone on this thread come across an opening in Dubai do not hesitate to post such, thank you all.

Also keep in view Australia, New Zealand, Canada through their individual Country labour skill shortage list

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.