Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:05 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (252) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (934870 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by naijaboy756: 9:53pm On Feb 08, 2017
NONNYG:
am sorry sir, this is DIY thread or u source agent urself
i know, but a little assistance can save alot from scammers and regretable errors.

plss help
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by BadmanGozie: 9:54pm On Feb 08, 2017
I have authenticated my certificates. Do I still need to enter UAE with my originals? The authenticated photocopies should be all that matters to the employers there abi?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 10:42pm On Feb 08, 2017
Thanks for helping the dude bro
Oya Bigteddy206 bring Hennessey grin make pop ham
Congratulatios man.....
Kunlewa:
the visa is valid till 25th March 2017...... Congratulations
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by priscus(f): 10:54pm On Feb 08, 2017
[quote author=Femcesc07 post=53513629]You need to authenticate your Cert, get 3month dubai visa and go over there to hustle for jobs yourself. [/quote

How will I authenticate my certificate. AND how can I apply for Dubai visa .pleasw. thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by priscus(f): 10:55pm On Feb 08, 2017
BadmanGozie:
I have authenticated my certificates. Do I still need to enter UAE with my originals? The authenticated photocopies should be all that matters to the employers there abi?
Please how did you authentic your certificate. I don't really understand .please
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 11:14pm On Feb 08, 2017
Miss provided you have your Cert ready, then you will need to go Abuja to authenticate your Cert at FOE, MOFA and UAE embassy.
The last time somebody updated the room, he said he did it 300 per copy at FOE, MOFA&18k at UAE embassy. However, only those that authenticate recently can updated us with the current price, hope that helps.
priscus:

Please how did you authentic your certificate. I don't really understand .please
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by BadmanGozie: 12:36am On Feb 09, 2017
priscus:

In addition to the information about authenticating certificates on page 0, there are some miscellaneous expenses you must make at MOE apart from the official N300 per page. Almost every table would ask you to drop some money and I ended up spending about N2000 extra (WAEC scratch card inclusive). Then I went to MOFA and paid N1k per page.

N/B: I did that of MOE and MOFA on the same day

I went to UAE embassy the next day and paid N18k per page. Submission is 10am- 12pm on Mons-Thurs while collection is three working days later 2pm-3pm Mons-Thurs.

PS:
I. UAE embassy no longer offer express authentication. This means your certs must be with them for three working days.

II. UAE embassy do not collect certificates for authentication on the working days, in the last week of every month. For instance, the last week of January 2017, had 30th and 31st and they didn't accept certificates for authentication on those days (something about using those days to properly record all the docs they attended to in the month). So I had to go back on Wednesday 1st Feb to submit my certs.

III. The embassy don't work on Fridays

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 5:31am On Feb 09, 2017
BadmanGozie:
they might be needed. Its still best u come wit it after all u got nothing to loose bringing it along
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 5:33am On Feb 09, 2017
Femcesc07:
Baba, hope sey nah bacause of the protest you run come Bubu land grin
yea #IStandWithNigeria. Lol
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 5:34am On Feb 09, 2017
Femcesc07:
Make una help this broda do justice to this oo
CC
Nonnyg
Justi4jesu
Natty
Leosirsir
Samhay
Tunjinodayoff
Lovere etc
You are good to go 90days stay, just buy ur ticket and arrange ur OK to board if necessary.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 5:35am On Feb 09, 2017
icedbreez:

If you get your visa from other emirates you can still use dubai as your point of entry and find job there right?
sure. So far as its a valid UAE visa
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 5:37am On Feb 09, 2017
naijaboy756:
llol...

boss no mind me ni o!

But please how do i get a genuine agent? can one be recommended here cos i know any 1 this group recommends is genuine.

pls assist
everyone is a genuine agent but mood swings are involved, den cash gets lost. Lol

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by odalonu12: 5:45am On Feb 09, 2017
Please I have HND in civil engineering. I want someone to please tell me the course i can do. Dat will help me. Thanks. Please I need sujestions.

Please gurus, spare some information on this for me please.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by azarenka: 6:22am On Feb 09, 2017
All of una wey dey come, make una carry foodstuffs gum body oo grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by azarenka: 6:25am On Feb 09, 2017
BadmanGozie:
Carry all the originals of ur certificates,should incase u get a white collar job, it will be required and sighted.
Wishing you all the luck u require.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 7:06am On Feb 09, 2017
To whom it may concen

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 7:43am On Feb 09, 2017
More

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Hiploko(m): 11:01am On Feb 09, 2017
An agent is asking for 480k for 3 months visit visa and 230k for flight ticket fee.

Please what is your take?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 11:55am On Feb 09, 2017
Still have more 4 pics to upload but it's not uploading
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 11:57am On Feb 09, 2017
Hiploko:
An agent is asking for 480k for 3 months visit visa and 230k for flight ticket fee.

do u still need agent to book flight for u? Anyway ur take is my takegrin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Hiploko(m): 12:15pm On Feb 09, 2017
NONNYG:
do u still need agent to book flight for u? Anyway ur take is my takegrin
I am a Rookie.

Help is all i ask for.

Please help me save cost and from exploitation
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 12:53pm On Feb 09, 2017
Hiploko:
I am a Rookie.

Help is all i ask for.

Please help me save cost and from exploitation
go to airline office to book flight ticket urself when your visa is out, as for the price the agent is charging for d visa, it's too much. Pls don't ask me to link u to any agent, remember its DIY thread. Thank you

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by tobey2ng(m): 1:05pm On Feb 09, 2017
Hiploko:

Check Wakanow.com for your flight ticket. You will see less than #240k and to reduce more cost you can go to the airline office to book it directly, it always cheaper that way. Best of luck

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by midfinger(m): 1:11pm On Feb 09, 2017
Pls house,I was in talks with someone who is to help me secure a three months visit visa,he told me that 3 months visit is very hard to secure now ..that Dubai government no longer issue such visas to Nigerians.please how true is that?If true any recommendations?. Thanks guys in anticipation for a reply.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by azarenka: 1:55pm On Feb 09, 2017
midfinger:
Pls house,I was in talks with someone who is to help me secure a three months visit visa,he told me that 3 months visit is very hard to secure now ..that Dubai government no longer issue such visas to Nigerians.please how true is that?If true any recommendations?. Thanks guys in anticipation for a reply.
Just read 2-3 pages back and you'll get your desired response. DIY forums like this,u have no choice than to read,because in answering ur questions, we take the pains to read.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by odalonu12: 2:18pm On Feb 09, 2017
NONNYG:
More
All these jobs, no one for 2000 AED. Humm
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 2:54pm On Feb 09, 2017
odalonu12:

All these jobs, no one for 2000 AED. Humm
ogbeni u see any price tag there? Some jobs there are even above 5000aed

With free accommodation, feeding, transportation & medical
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Hiploko(m): 3:02pm On Feb 09, 2017
NONNYG:
ogbeni u see any price tag there? Some jobs there are even above 5000aed

With free accommodation, feeding, transportation & medical
omor eeeeeee..... can people in Naija apply or its strictly for those already in UAE?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 3:17pm On Feb 09, 2017
Hiploko:
omor eeeeeee..... can people in Naija apply or its strictly for those already in UAE?
u can apply from anywhere, once u meet up with the requirements, one of the hr will call & interview u via Skype, if u pass. Go give thanksgiving for church, cos dem go knack u Emirates ticket from 9ja straight to UAE

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 3:19pm On Feb 09, 2017
Still finding it difficult to upload the remaining ones
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by midfinger(m): 4:30pm On Feb 09, 2017
azarenka:

Just read 2-3 pages back and you'll get your desired response. DIY forums like this,u have no choice than to read,because in answering ur questions, we take the pains to read.
thanks for your kind and prompt response.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by martinz1: 6:47pm On Feb 09, 2017
Please what about the issue of accommodation withing the three months, can someone enlighten on this aspect,
Regards

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.