Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,177 members, 7,849,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:32 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (251) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (934886 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 1:09am On Feb 08, 2017
Mehn reading this thread from page 1 down to 67 now,after reading the entire 400 on the previous threaf...had to skip a few paged tho but damn have gained so much....

Purpose of going through this exercise s for me to fully differentiate between DIRECT EMPLOYMENT and DIY format of visiting for 3months to look for jobs....to fully understand the pros and the cons of both method.....

Page 51 down to 55 was very helpful....samhay ,ugsam,ken1982 and justwise said alot regarding the subject....

Enough said...going back to page 67 to continue my research....

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by freudianslip(m): 6:21am On Feb 08, 2017
for those on tourist visa already in UAE, here is a job opening.

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 8:03am On Feb 08, 2017
NONNYG:
abeg oooo, give honour to whom it's due. Oga Natty na the Donald Trump here, after Sheikh Zayed na him
lol. guy u don come again ooo. me dey 9ja ohh dey wait bubu to come bk
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 8:05am On Feb 08, 2017
odalonu12:

I mean no disrespect. Oga Natty, hope u are not mad at me. I hope to meet u by March. One love to the house I hail oo.
mad at you? hmmmmm. we are all good
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by BadmanGozie: 8:25am On Feb 08, 2017
justi4jesu:

Only from Dubai immigration, you can process it from other emirates.

Justi please shed more light on this. If I'm to process from another emirate, would I be restricted to searching for jobs only in that emirate?
Or I could still enter Dubai as long as I have a valid UAE visa processed from Al Sharja (for instance).
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 8:41am On Feb 08, 2017
BadmanGozie:

Justi please shed more light on this. If I'm to process from another emirate, would I be restricted to searching for jobs only in that emirate?
Or I could still enter Dubai as long as I have a valid UAE visa processed from Al Sharja (for instance).
u can enter any of the Emirates in UAE irrespective of where your visa was processed, I came with Sharjah visa but I'm presently living & working in Dubai.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 9:07am On Feb 08, 2017
BadmanGozie:

Yes it does not matter the emirate your visa is issued from, you can use it to search for jobs anywhere in UAE, it is valid at all emirates including Dubai.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 9:15am On Feb 08, 2017
Massive job recruitment coming from Marriott, Ritzcarlton & Starwood, will update the available jobs soon

4 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by naijaboy756: 9:32am On Feb 08, 2017
justi4jesu:

Yes it does not matter the emirate your visa is issued from, you can use it to search for jobs anywhere in UAE, it is valid at all emirates including Dubai.
One more question please.

Does it mean we should start looking for Jobs that are located in other Emirates instead of Dubai? since we cant come in from Dubai
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by naijaboy756: 9:33am On Feb 08, 2017
NONNYG:
Massive job recruitment coming from Marriott, Ritzcarlton & Starwood, will update the available jobs soon
Cant wait!

Thanks for the info.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 9:40am On Feb 08, 2017
naijaboy756:
One more question please.

Does it mean we should start looking for Jobs that are located in other Emirates instead of Dubai? since we cant come in from Dubai

You can come in from Dubai and even decide to stay in Dubai when you arrive. You can look for jobs in Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman,RAK,Fujeirah etc anywhere you please.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by naijaboy756: 9:42am On Feb 08, 2017
justi4jesu:

You can come in from Dubai and even decide to stay in Dubai when you arrive. You can look for jobs in Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman,RAK,Fujeirah etc anywhere you please.
Ok dear. Thanks.

Please i sent a PM
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 9:56am On Feb 08, 2017
naijaboy756:
Ok dear. Thanks.

Please i sent a PM

Ask all your questions here please no PM.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by bigteddy206: 10:51am On Feb 08, 2017
[quote author=Teeboy22 post=53500654]

Congrats bro....u fit carry am enter airport (emirates stand) just carry like 1kNaira give them.... Dey ll help you confirm it or better still drop some details for em boss dem mke dem help u confirm am

BTW ....when did you apply & how many days did it take.

Bless [/quote)

It took two weeks

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by bigteddy206: 11:01am On Feb 08, 2017
Gurus in the house please help me and confirm this visa
Anayo Bruno Nzute
301/2017/77/0207895
09/01/1988
A07668180

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by bigteddy206: 11:03am On Feb 08, 2017
It took two weeks to come out
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by naijaboy756: 1:57pm On Feb 08, 2017
bigteddy206:
It took two weeks to come out
Please can you kind to give a step by step illustration of how you got the Visa?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by naijaboy756: 1:58pm On Feb 08, 2017
justi4jesu:

Ask all your questions here please no PM.
ok thanks..

Just wanted to know the certainty of getting a job with 3 months visit VISA
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 2:09pm On Feb 08, 2017
Baba, hope sey nah bacause of the protest you run come Bubu land grin
nattybanta:
lol. guy u don come again ooo. me dey 9ja ohh dey wait bubu to come bk
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 2:14pm On Feb 08, 2017
Make una help this broda do justice to this oo
CC
Nonnyg
Justi4jesu
Natty
Leosirsir
Samhay
Tunjinodayoff
Lovere etc
bigteddy206:
Anayo Bruno Nzute
301/2017/77/0207895
09/01/1988
A07668180
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by odalonu12: 3:16pm On Feb 08, 2017
Please I have HND in civil engineering. I want someone to please tell me the course i can do. Dat will help me. Thanks. Please I need sujestions
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by icedbreez(m): 4:32pm On Feb 08, 2017
justi4jesu:

Only from Dubai immigration, you can process it from other emirates.

If you get your visa from other emirates you can still use dubai as your point of entry and find job there right?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Kunlewa(m): 8:33pm On Feb 08, 2017
Femcesc07:
Make una help this broda do justice to this oo
CC
Nonnyg
Justi4jesu
Natty
Leosirsir
Samhay
Tunjinodayoff
Lovere etc
the visa is valid till 25th March 2017.......Congratulations
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 8:45pm On Feb 08, 2017
naijaboy756:
Please can you kind to give a step by step illustration of how you got the Visa?

step by step illustration with the aid of diagramgrin

some people shaa, what else do u want to hear? pay a genuine agent, few days ur visa is out

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Kunlewa(m): 9:01pm On Feb 08, 2017
NONNYG:

some people shaa, what else do u want to hear? pay a genuine agent, few days ur visa is out

there is nothing like genuine Agent even though I there is, but I must tell am also a victim here, I send 200k to my friend living and working in AL Sharjah to help me secure 3month visa but the rest is a story. Nothing comes up till now since December last year.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Kunlewa(m): 9:02pm On Feb 08, 2017
bigteddy206:
Anayo Bruno Nzute
301/2017/77/0207895
09/01/1988
A07668180
the visa is valid till 25th March 2017...... Congratulations

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by naijaboy756: 9:44pm On Feb 08, 2017
NONNYG:

llol...

boss no mind me ni o!

But please how do i get a genuine agent? can one be recommended here cos i know any 1 this group recommends is genuine.

pls assist
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 9:45pm On Feb 08, 2017
Kunlewa:
there is nothing like genuine Agent even though I there is, but I must tell am also a victim here, I send 200k to my friend living and working in AL Sharjah to help me secure 3month visa but the rest is a story. Nothing comes up till now since December last year.
there are thousands of genuine agents, that ur friend scammed u doesn't mean everyone is like ur friend.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 9:47pm On Feb 08, 2017
naijaboy756:
llol...

boss no mind me ni o!

But please how do i get a genuine agent? can one be recommended here cos i know any 1 this group recommends is genuine.

pls assist
am sorry sir, this is DIY thread or u source agent urself
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by BadmanGozie: 9:50pm On Feb 08, 2017
NONNYG:
u can enter any of the Emirates in UAE irrespective of where your visa was processed, I came with Sharjah visa but I'm presently living & working in Dubai.

Thank you very much. I'm grateful for your kind response
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by BadmanGozie: 9:51pm On Feb 08, 2017
justi4jesu:

Thank you very much for your kind response. I'm very grateful

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.