Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (319) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (927854 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Olamega78(m): 11:51pm On May 10, 2017
[quote author=NONNYG post=56404349] 1200? Pls run.

Security salary starts from 1800 and above. I know someone who's receiving 2500 + accommodation + feeding + transportation. Remember It's usually 12hrs job of which most times​ you will be standing. Hope it's not outdoor job, remember UAE weather, the sun fit fry akamu
Thanks for your swift response. You are highly appreciated. Best wishes
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by icedbreez(m): 1:31am On May 11, 2017
NONNYG:
UAE is making huge money from Nigerians (celebrities, business men & politicians) therefore it is nearly impossible for them to ban Nigeria visa.

5th targeted​ country in the Dubai Parks and Resorts (Bollywood park) is Nigeria. We were told that during our DPR Orientation​.

Lest I forget, where Tuface & Annie, Tbliz & Tiwa Savage do their wedding

True...i remember when I was dropping CV looking for job. One Indian Real Estate agent wan ring my phone battery die. Say make I bring Nigerians to come buy properties for Dubai and kini percentage go be mine for each purchase...the guy serious nor be play. I say see me see wahala na job I find oh.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 5:44am On May 11, 2017
Olamega78:
Hello House. May the God Almighty continue to bless and protect you all as you give time to help your brothers/sisters.
Please, I'm in talk with someone pertaining employment visa (a security job) in UAE with salary of 1200 dihram. The total package for the visa process is 350k excluding flight fare. Please, gurus in the house, what can you say to this, in the absence of interview, perhaps through Skype or any other means, though, from indications, the way he operates is satisfactory. I only want the inputs of the who is who here... Thanks and God bless
i believe the person is trying to play tricks on u, i tink its a cleaning job, and not security. its still cool for the cleaning job.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 5:47am On May 11, 2017
japhethGold:

Thanks everyone for the great job you are doing on this thread. I am a chartered accountant- CA with ICAN here in Nigeria and have 8 years professional experience. I want to come to Dubai for hustling and to build international career.
Please what are the prospects of landing a finance and accounting job for experience profession like myself?
I believe you are there and you can advise from experience.
Thank you as I await your help/advise on this decision.
I don't think the ICAN would be recognized here , but your experience counts. maybe you try getting ACCA there or get it done here. you would be a multimillionaire in no time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 5:55am On May 11, 2017
NONNYG:
UAE is making huge money from Nigerians (celebrities, business men & politicians) therefore it is nearly impossible for them to ban Nigeria visa.

5th targeted​ country in the Dubai Parks and Resorts (Bollywood park) is Nigeria. We were told that during our DPR Orientation​.

Lest I forget, where Tuface & Annie, Tbliz & Tiwa Savage do their wedding

My brother it is very possible, ONLY A COUNTRY LIKE NIGERIA WILL LEAVE THEIR CITIZENS TO WALLOW IN PAIN.

UAE, cares about its citizens, reputation and security.

Let our brothers continue with the crime trend and let's see how it pans out.

Rumour has it dat NIGERIANS are the first sets of armed bandits to be arrested.

Dubai suspended issuance of visa already, u r saying it's nearly impossible......

Issokay o
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 5:57am On May 11, 2017
icedbreez:

True...i remember when I was dropping CV looking for job. One Indian Real Estate agent wan ring my phone battery die. Say make I bring Nigerians to come buy properties for Dubai and kini percentage go be mine for each purchase...the guy serious nor be play. I say see me see wahala na job I find oh.
its very easy to own a home here. once you can make initial deposit of about 30-40kaed and do d rest installments over some years.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 5:57am On May 11, 2017
Here's 1

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 6:05am On May 11, 2017
samhay:

Dubai suspended issuance of visa already, u r saying it's nearly impossible......
Issokay o
lol. buh thats just for 90days visa. we are really trying for them. we are smarter than other African Countries and English as our first language is a plus.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 6:48am On May 11, 2017
nattybanta:

lol. buh thats just for 90days visa. we are really trying for them. we are smarter than other African Countries and English as our first language is a plus.

Never say never

Atleast u av seen job vacancies that reads

'Africans needed, NO NIGERIAN'

U must av seen 'Bedspace available, NO NIGERIAN'

Dubai 90days visa suspended.... DID WE ASK OURSELVES WHY ALL THESE?

Na like dat ẹ dey start.

Our people r not helping matter, na crime upon crime......
Anyways, it af well

Here's 1 for the road

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by OritseBoy: 7:08am On May 11, 2017
nattybanta:

Its only you agency that really can say, cos its either they didn't apply it at all or

Please how can you actually help me with this.....my visa is not still out....pls am really getting frustrated like right now.....what mssg do you think I shd drop for the guy pls
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by OritseBoy: 7:14am On May 11, 2017
@Justi4jesu & nattybanta

Please how can you help me out.. Visa applied since first week of March & not yet out

Please help me
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 7:17am On May 11, 2017
OritseBoy:

Please how can you actually help me with this.....my visa is not still out....pls am really getting frustrated like right now.....what mssg do you think I shd drop for the guy pls

How long has he been processing it?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by OritseBoy: 7:23am On May 11, 2017
justi4jesu:

How long has he been processing it?
Going to 2 months 3 days now?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 7:28am On May 11, 2017
OritseBoy:

Going to 2 months 3 days now?

Visit or direct employment?

What has been his excuse?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by OritseBoy: 7:40am On May 11, 2017
justi4jesu:

Visit visa ....no excuse ( just age) but like 3-4 Pple that i know that we are nearly of the same age got theirs after like 20-21 days

So
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by OritseBoy: 7:42am On May 11, 2017
justi4jesu:

I called him now...he is giving me assurance that the visa will be out this month.... Say mke I no just worry
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by japhethGold: 8:14am On May 11, 2017
nattybanta:

I don't think the ICAN would be recognized here , but your experience counts. maybe you try getting ACCA there or get it done here. you would be a multimillionaire in no time.

Thanks Natty for your kindness. I have being thinking of that and hope to do it as soon as I settle in Dubai. God bless you.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 8:25am On May 11, 2017
japhethGold:

Thanks Natty for your kindness. I have being thinking of that and hope to do it as soon as I settle in Dubai. God bless you.
you wouldn't have time to do it once you are here unless you are ready for the test before coming. and take it in the first week you get here so as to use your result in the next month for your job search.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 8:57am On May 11, 2017
OritseBoy:

I called him now...he is giving me assurance that the visa will be out this month.... Say mke I no just worry

Pray very well he is telling you the truth and keep your fingers crossed. You can ask him the emirate he is processing the visa from, if in Dubai then you can call immigration office , give them your passport number and they will tell you if the visa was applied for or not. But i strongly doubt its from Dubai.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by damlawrence101: 9:34am On May 11, 2017
justi4jesu:

Pray very well he is telling you the truth and keep your fingers crossed. You can ask him the emirate he is processing the visa from, if in Dubai then you can call immigration office , give them your passport number and they will tell you if the visa was applied for or not. But i strongly doubt its from Dubai.
...thanks @justijesu Pls my visa as visit visa has been applied 4 since last 2wiks but not yet out Pls can u just giv mi d immigration official number to call so as to confirm if my visa application as been summited.the agent said he summited d application in sharjah...thnkz
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 9:35am On May 11, 2017
samhay:

My brother it is very possible, ONLY A COUNTRY LIKE NIGERIA WILL LEAVE THEIR CITIZENS TO WALLOW IN PAIN.

UAE, cares about its citizens, reputation and security.

Let our brothers continue with the crime trend and let's see how it pans out.

Rumour has it dat NIGERIANS are the first sets of armed bandits to be arrested.

Issokay o
I said UAE not Dubai. Ogbeni forget talk, UAE has 7 Emirates, Nigerians are trooping in everyday. U come in with Sharjah visa, u go run ur parole for Dubaigrin

Shikena
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 9:37am On May 11, 2017
NONNYG:
I said UAE not Dubai. Ogbeni forget talk, UAE has 7 Emirates, Nigerians are trooping in everyday. U come in with Sharjah visa, u go run ur parole for Dubaigrin

Shikena

OK sir
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Olamega78(m): 10:58am On May 11, 2017
@nonnyg and @nattybanta. Thanks for being there. God continue to bless your hustle. We shall all meet at the top.... But please, what is the prospect of a sportman over there, particularly a football player. Thanks and God bless
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by EUEDOSA: 12:39pm On May 11, 2017
tolfa:
Geology
haven't heard from you boss. I studied geology and planning of coming to UAE toward the end of the year, maybe you can be of assistance on how to go about it. thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by tolfa(m): 9:41pm On May 11, 2017
No worries bro...
EUEDOSA:

haven't heard from you boss. I studied geology and planning of coming to UAE toward the end of the year, maybe you can be of assistance on how to go about it. thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by smog1(m): 10:29pm On May 11, 2017
Hello house, I have just received a direct employment visa but I've been finding it hard to check the authenticity after clicking this site, http://ednrd.ae/portal/pls/portal/INIMM_DB.DBPK_VISAVALIDITY.Query_VisaValidity
The actual place I needed help is.
1. As a direct employment visa, what should I select as SERVICE to inquire?
2. The entry number on my visa starts with 501/2017/02...... But there's just 201/2017/...... On the site and the other services to inquire that has options doesn't have 501. Pls someone should kindly help me, thamks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by OritseBoy: 12:21am On May 12, 2017
justi4jesu:

Thanks sister... I've tried calling them several times.... Almost 2k card gone.... For Dubai immigration press 1,for sharjah immigration press 2...Almost 300 don go.... After that a lady picked the call, as I was about explaining the call disconnected,,,continuously

Please & please I really want you to help me with this... I'm really down..... Shd I drop my passport number

Thanks in advance
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by DonroxyII: 3:13am On May 12, 2017
nattybanta:

Thanks for dis info, it is a confirmation of my thought!!
I have been following this thread and planning on UAE too...I am an Accountant with M.sc and ICAN in view but I know ACCA would be the main-main in UAE.... I will surely endeavour to write my ACCA over there while M.sc/ICAN could be use to achieve some GCC experience, ACCA will catapult things cheesy ........

May Almighty Allah helps fulfil our dreams and goals, amen !!!!
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by smog1(m): 6:16am On May 12, 2017
Hello house, I have just received a direct employment visa but I've been finding it hard to check the authenticity after clicking this site, http://ednrd.ae/portal/pls/portal/INIMM_DB.DBPK_VISAVALIDITY.Query_VisaValidity
2. The entry number on my visa starts with 501/2017/02...... But there's just 201/2017/...... On the site and the other services to inquire that has options doesn't have 501. Pls someone should kindly help me, thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by donaldinho111: 6:59am On May 12, 2017
smog1:
2. The entry number on my visa starts with 501/2017/02...... But there's just 201/2017/...... On the site and the other services to inquire that has options doesn't have 501. Pls someone should kindly help me, thanks
I tink on the point that started with 201, there is a drop down point you can click and select 501
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by goddysweb: 7:59am On May 12, 2017
OritseBoy:
Thanks sister... I've tried calling them several times.... Almost 2k card gone.... For Dubai immigration press 1,for sharjah immigration press 2...Almost 300 don go.... After that a lady picked the call, as I was about explaining the call disconnected,,,continuously

Please & please I really want you to help me with this... I'm really down..... Shd I drop my passport number

Thanks in advance

Please what number did you call, I need to find out the status of my Visa as well. Going to 2 months now.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by damlawrence101: 9:59am On May 12, 2017
goddysweb:

Please what number did you call, I need to find out the status of my Visa as well. Going to 2 months now.
Pls giv me d num u called pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.