Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (320) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (925993 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by itasakpa: 11:09am On May 12, 2017
Me when get 60k call credit I wish I can call too
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by wise14life: 11:42am On May 12, 2017
It hurts me to see people pay their hard earned money out for visa and agents tells them stories, I think those who successfully got their visa can recommend their agents to those who wants a visa. Rather than we seeing sympathetic stories on this group. What's our opinion.

4 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 11:47am On May 12, 2017
smog1:
Hello house, I have just received a direct employment visa but I've been finding it hard to check the authenticity after clicking this site, http://ednrd.ae/portal/pls/portal/INIMM_DB.DBPK_VISAVALIDITY.Query_VisaValidity
The actual place I needed help is.
1. As a direct employment visa, what should I select as SERVICE to inquire?
2. The entry number on my visa starts with 501/2017/02...... But there's just 201/2017/...... On the site and the other services to inquire that has options doesn't have 501. Pls someone should kindly help me, thanks
that's a Ras Al khaimah issued visa you can't verify it via that site.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 1:00pm On May 12, 2017
Please is anybody coming here this week I need something urgently. PS : not foodstuff.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by bossfeebok: 2:15pm On May 12, 2017
Hello friends.this is my first post here. It's nice to be here. Please help me out with some knowledge. Is there anything like residence permit to be stamped on your passport at the point of entry Into Oman?. And does it cost 18 rail to process?. Also how much does Oman visa cost. I just want to verify things. Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by OritseBoy: 2:19pm On May 12, 2017
goddysweb:

Please what number did you call, I need to find out the status of my Visa as well. Going to 2 months now.

+971 2 402 4500
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by OritseBoy: 2:20pm On May 12, 2017
damlawrence101:
Pls giv me d num u called pls

+971 2 402 4500
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by goddysweb: 2:29pm On May 12, 2017
OritseBoy:

+971 2 402 4500

Thanks for the prompt response. What and what will they require? Can I check the status of my pending visa with JUST my passport number?

Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by OritseBoy: 2:42pm On May 12, 2017
goddysweb:

Thanks for the prompt response. What and what will they require? Can I check the status of my pending visa with JUST my passport number?

Thanks

Make sure you have enuff card on ya phone....I think they shd able to do that with ya passport no's
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by highway007(m): 3:38pm On May 12, 2017
Exactly bro
wise14life:
It hurts me to see people pay their hard earned money out for visa and agents tells them stories, I think those who successfully got their visa can recommend their agents to those who wants a visa. Rather than we seeing sympathetic stories on this group. What's our opinion.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ewenla202: 6:53pm On May 12, 2017
@nattybanta: I should come over by next week sir.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 6:57pm On May 12, 2017
Ewenla202:
@nattybanta: I should come over by next week sir.
I sent u a pm
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ewenla202: 7:18pm On May 12, 2017
That pm no dey work for me. you can reach out to here meneteaboloatgmaildotcom sir.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by smog1(m): 8:10pm On May 12, 2017
donaldinho111:
I tink on the point that started with 201, there is a drop down point you can click and select 501
No there's no 501
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by smog1(m): 8:12pm On May 12, 2017
nattybanta:
that's a Ras Al khaimah issued visa you can't verify it via that site.
OK, so how can I verify the genuineness?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 9:15pm On May 12, 2017
smog1:

stop giving yourself unnecessary stress why not drop your infor here and let the gurus here check the authenticity of your employment visa for you
except you have reservation about posting yur personal infor
then good luck verifying yur visa yourself
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 10:08pm On May 12, 2017
smog1:

visit www.genuineness.com

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 10:11pm On May 12, 2017
malcom2x:
I met this guy online.
The agent is telling you the truth but that doesn't stop him from being a scammer, so you will only transact with him at your own risk

That name OLX dey fear me oooo

There are 2 ways you can test him to know if he's genuine
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 12, 2017
NONNYG:
The agent is telling you the truth but that doesn't stop him from being a scammer, so you will only transact with him at your own risk

That name OLX dey fear me oooo

There are 2 ways you can test him to know if he's genuine
oya tell him
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 6:03am On May 13, 2017
smithsydny:
oya tell him
1. He should price the guy like 200k for the visit visa, if him say bring money. Na scammer

2. He should tell him that he prefer Dubai visa not Sharjah or any other Emirates, if the agent say no wahala. Na scammer

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 6:23am On May 13, 2017
NONNYG:
1. He should price the guy like 200k for the visit visa, if him say bring money. Na scammer

2. He should tell him that he prefer Dubai visa not Sharjah or any other Emirates, if the agent say no wahala. Na scammer
oga has spoken

My guy have u seen this?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by malcom2x(m): 10:12am On May 13, 2017
NONNYG:

Thanks alot for that tip off. I'd do just that
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by hartson(m): 10:48am On May 13, 2017
Hello friends
Please I had like to know the naira equivalent of 1 qatar riyal.

Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by releastaso(m): 12:14pm On May 13, 2017
azarenka:

Omo guys are balling in with Qatar and Emirates airlines,no longer Rwanda air and Egypt air.Please those coming in with Qatar and Emirates abeg make una bring souvenirs come for us,because una levels no be garri and yam.Those coming with Rwandair and Kekeair garri and yam is needed for immigration to stamp ur passport. tongue

I'm a Medical Doctor doing my compulsory 1year housemanship program in Delta State. I sent you a PM as I would like to chat you up if you wouldn't mind pls.
realesttg@yahoo.com
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by damlawrence101: 12:17pm On May 13, 2017
hartson:
Hello friends,

I duff my cap for y'all.Please I had like to know the naira equivalent of 1 qatar riyal.

Thanks
bro Wat of 250k?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by azarenka: 5:11pm On May 13, 2017
releastaso:

I'm a Medical Doctor doing my compulsory 1year housemanship program in Delta State. I sent you a PM as I would like to chat you up if you wouldn't mind pls.
realesttg@yahoo.com
I have responded
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 7:40pm On May 13, 2017
Here's 1

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by simayg: 6:51am On May 14, 2017
Hello house, weldone for the good job, pls i want to see the advice of this great family. Someone want to get employment visa for me as a cleaner, pls is a cleaner work good and what is prons and cons . thank u grt family.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 7:28am On May 14, 2017
simayg:
Hello house, weldone for the good job, pls i want to see the advice of this great family. Someone want to get employment visa for me as a cleaner, pls is a cleaner work good and what is prons and cons . thank u grt family.

for you to get a comprehensive answer you should add the salary and working hours or other incentives or attribute attached to the cleaner job you are offered..
And if you are not told all these things i mentioned about the job then you should ask the agent or whoever is processing the cleaner job for you
and after you can compare the PROS and CONS
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by azarenka: 7:34am On May 14, 2017
simayg:
We always advice people to get a 3 months visa,book your flight and come for job hunting.Only then,you can verify the pros and cons of any kind of Job,be it cleaner or washer.This advice is to avoid someone telling you its an employment visa,only for you to find out that, it is a fake visa or a one month that you are holding.However,if you think you trust the person,go ahead and get the employment visa.Be wise.

(1) (2) (3) ... (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.