Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (325) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (927014 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 19, 2017
grin
NONNYG:
So after the tourism you won't return? Ayam not understanding
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 19, 2017
kaynine59:
Hahahah E de ur body dubai king... Nna no errands me de prep for work moro... Off day don kalas

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by onmyteflon: 7:49pm On May 19, 2017
Pls I want to go to Dubai for 3 days tourism. How can I go abt it. Am planning to visit there mid next month
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 9:00pm On May 19, 2017
amlos007:
Hello house, please I sent money to a friend in uea for employment visa on 4/5/17 and he told me the whole process takes 6/7weeks, he requested for my international passport, white background passport n a picture of me standing. My question is does the process takes long like this? Thank you

employment visa processing takes between 1 to 3 months depending on the company processing your visa and how urgent they need your services
so wait after 2 to 3 months before you start to raise alarm and i dont know your arrangement because usually employment visa processing doesn't usually require down payment like tourist visa only proof of fund or bank draft to effect payment immediately the visa is out.
but all the same its too early to panic after 2 weeks you paid him just remain prayerful because its not up to him to issue you employment visa but God favour upon you ..so be prayerful and your prayers will be answered...

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 9:10pm On May 19, 2017
bossfeebok:

Ramdan starts may 26th and ends june 24th 2017

who tell you say na google dey dictate wen ramadan dey start and wen ego end ? my broda na emir or sultan and moon dey dictate wen ego start and wen ego end
the moon go tell the sultan and sultan go tell the people
na so ebe before dem invent google o my broda

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 9:31pm On May 19, 2017
europe4sure:

who tell you say na google dey dictate wen ramadan dey start and wen ego end ? my broda na emir or sultan and moon dey dictate wen ego start and wen ego end
grin grin grin ;

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 10:03pm On May 19, 2017
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 10:07pm On May 19, 2017
onmyteflon:
Pls I want to go to Dubai for 3 days tourism. How can I go abt it. Am planning to visit there mid next month
visit any visa agency in 9ja
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by wise14life: 3:18am On May 20, 2017
bossfeebok:

Ramdan starts may 26th and ends june 24th 2017

Thanks alot

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 5:56am On May 20, 2017
europe4sure:

Av u considered teaching as a job? Am sure Ur students no fit fail if u dey explain like this
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by amlos007(m): 11:22am On May 20, 2017
europe4sure:

employment visa processing takes between 1 to 3 months depending on the company processing your visa and how urgent they need your services
so wait after 2 to 3 months before you start to raise alarm and i dont know your arrangement because usually employment visa processing doesn't usually require down payment like tourist visa only proof of fund or bank draft to effect payment immediately the visa is out.
but all the same its too early to panic after 2 weeks you paid him just remain prayerful because its not up to him to issue you employment visa but God favour upon you ..so be prayerful and your prayers will be answered...
Thank you.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 3:25pm On May 20, 2017
samhay:

Av u considered teaching as a job? Am sure Ur students no fit fail if u dey explain like this
You enh grin grin grin
how are you doing man,it been a while broda
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 3:26am On May 21, 2017
Femcesc07:
You enh grin grin grin
how are you doing man,it been a while broda

I gentle o bro
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 7:15am On May 21, 2017
kaynine59:
E get person here wey come my house finish my food and beer and E never even tell me guy hw far since E do weekend for ma side... Oya report urself... U know urself grin

Write with caution oh, like play like play, you don't know who is watching. This one no suppose enter online oh. cheesy
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by HILCROWN(m): 8:19am On May 21, 2017
Good to go......

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 8:55am On May 21, 2017
justi4jesu:

Write with caution oh, like play like play, you don't know who is watching. This one no suppose enter online oh. cheesy

true talk justi pls kaynine take note because you sabi how ebi before God answer the call o !!
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ndukings92(m): 12:01pm On May 21, 2017
it's been 3months now and d agent i paid is still posting me since February end.last 2weeks is that they are printing plane tickets and i just end a call i put to d agent and its now that they people printing d plane ticket are on strike?pls someone should help me verify wether my passport was even worked at.am tired of keeping all these to myself.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 12:27pm On May 21, 2017
Ndukings92:
it's been 3months now and d agent i paid is still posting me since February end.last 2weeks is that they are printing plane tickets and i just end a call i put to d agent and its now that they people printing d plane ticket are on strike?pls someone should help me verify wether my passport was even worked at.am tired of keeping all these to myself.
This Got me cheesy cheesy
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 21, 2017
On strike ...

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 1:13pm On May 21, 2017
Ndukings92:

i feel your pain bro...i was in your position until i decided to cut my losses ....tell the agent to cancel the visa application and refund your money which might not be complete because of the non refundable application fees but its better to cut your losses and start on a new path.....just follow your heart and your instinct and lots of prayer and your testimony will surely come.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 1:16pm On May 21, 2017
Ndukings92:
it's been 3months now and d agent i paid is still posting me since February end. last 2weeks is that they are printing plane tickets and i just end a call i put to d agent and its now that they people printing d plane ticket are on strike pls someone should help me verify wether my passport was even worked at.am tired of keeping all these to myself.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin These agents na wa oh.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ndukings92(m): 3:02pm On May 21, 2017
is there a way to verify wether d passport was worked on 1st pls house?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 3:15pm On May 21, 2017
Nah you big jare broda happy sunday 2u,how is life bro
samhay:

I gentle o bro
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lovere: 3:17pm On May 21, 2017
Ndukings92:
grin grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 4:21pm On May 21, 2017
Hope say no be indefinite strike
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ndukings92(m): 4:30pm On May 21, 2017
Nonny G u know all this things wey i de see here no d help matter,I email u so pls let's talk.I wrote that to gain attention
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by harlee(m): 7:23pm On May 21, 2017
HILCROWN:
Good to go......
how would you go about it,i have been invited many times for interview even in Canada,uk
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 1:14am On May 22, 2017
Nonnyg you don show with your reply abi cheesy cheesy cheesy
bro this your reply fit make the guy faint ooooo
abeg make una help the guy jare.............
NONNYG:
Hope say no be indefinite strike
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by murphybo(m): 7:28am On May 22, 2017
debulusconcept:
please am still in nigeria i need a job in dubia, oman, quatar pls help out
are you a male or female?

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.