Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (328) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (927121 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 9:27am On May 24, 2017
OritseBoy:
@nattybanta justi4jesu

Pls my visa is not still out...we called the agent this night & he said the visa was out on repatriation or thereabout that he has applied for another abi e has done something about it...I no just understand....pls what does that mean ?

Am really down with frustration + broken glass seriously injured my hand today+ my phone was stolen today

Imagine adding all the whole frustration together..I'm really down Guy's
You just need to chill bro, take some Vodka and put your mind at rest. if the Agent is genuine, the visa would be issued or declined in due course.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 9:53am On May 24, 2017
U guys should pray for me o, I will be facing panel tomorrow
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by damlawrence101: 9:56am On May 24, 2017
Mercy and grace will work for you bro
NONNYG:
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 10:01am On May 24, 2017
damlawrence101:
Mercy and grace will work for you bro
Amen
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 11:10am On May 24, 2017
NONNYG:
So after rocking Ukwu yesterday you go visit panel tomorrow, hope you no go rock your MD wife cos prayer no fit solve that one. grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by azarenka: 11:11am On May 24, 2017
NONNYG:
When you go de rock plenty ukwu, you no know say,you go face Panel? grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 11:37am On May 24, 2017
nattybanta:
So after rocking Ukwu yesterday you go visit panel tomorrow, hope you no go rock your MD wife cos prayer no fit solve that one. grin
na ur prayer be this? There's God o
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 11:54am On May 24, 2017
azarenka:

When you go de rock plenty ukwu, you no know say,you go face Panel? grin
now I know those wey hate me
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 11:58am On May 24, 2017
They are shooting WEDDING PARTY 2 (A Nigerian Movie scene) in Dubai, If you would like to be in the movie let me know. It was held on Tuesday and will also be held on Thursday tomorrow. You will be paid 250 Dirhams. They need up to 400 Nigerians. They shot some scenes yesterday at Dubai Internet city, so let me know if you are interested for tomorrow.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 12:32pm On May 24, 2017
justi4jesu:
They are shooting WEDDING PARTY 2 (A Nigerian Movie scene) in Dubai, If you would like to be in the movie let me know. It was held on Tuesday and will be also be help Thursday tomorrow also. You will be paid 250 Dirhams. They need up to 400 Nigerians. They shot some scenes yesterday at Dubai Internet city, so let me know if you are interested for tomorrow.
Count me in. hope i wouldn't be a floor member. and they would pay cash. whats the time .
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by hfc80: 1:05pm On May 24, 2017
justi4jesu:
They are shooting WEDDING PARTY 2 (A Nigerian Movie scene) in Dubai, If you would like to be in the movie let me know. It was held on Tuesday and will also be held on Thursday tomorrow. You will be paid 250 Dirhams. They need up to 400 Nigerians. They shot some scenes yesterday at Dubai Internet city, so let me know if you are interested for tomorrow.

time , date and location
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 1:29pm On May 24, 2017
hfc80:

time , date and location
oya oooo. Make i take sick leave sharp sharp. 25k no bad
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by dmickdx: 1:36pm On May 24, 2017
hi everyone!! after the thumbprint...what other requirements are demanded for the visa..
and whats the duration for the visa to be out
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by seangy4konji: 1:37pm On May 24, 2017
250 dirhams is now 25 kplease how much would 603 aed be?
NONNYG:
oya oooo. Make i take sick leave sharp sharp. 25k no bad
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 1:46pm On May 24, 2017
seangy4konji:

Its actually 25,750 today.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 1:52pm On May 24, 2017
seangy4konji:
press ur calculator
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by seangy4konji: 2:20pm On May 24, 2017
please how do ou do the conversion?
justi4jesu:

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kaizenBash(m): 4:52pm On May 24, 2017
Hi Justy, how can one contact you on this, got loads of dudes here who will like to come.

justi4jesu:
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 5:08pm On May 24, 2017
seangy4konji:
please how do ou do the conversion?
put you brain to work and do some calculation

3 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by OritseBoy: 7:04pm On May 24, 2017
nattybanta:

You just need to chill bro, take some Vodka and put your mind at rest. if the Agent is genuine, the visa would be issued for declined in due course.

yes bro.....the agent is genuine... but wat does that mean. that the visa was out on repriatation or so
thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by tolfa(m): 7:58pm On May 24, 2017
Am interested...how do I go about it any costume? Location n time?
justi4jesu:
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 8:32pm On May 24, 2017
We were given free ticket to visit all the parks in DPR except legoland water park, na today I see & experience wetin I never do before, so many rides, but I no go ever enter BLAST OFF again, i no know who send me o, na death zone be thatgrin

Pls for those in Dubai, try to visit the park, u will never regret it

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by olaadesie(m): 8:50pm On May 24, 2017
Una welldone oh!!! Pls what's d process of getting a two weeks visit visa and how long does take before it expire.... Pls gurus in d house i need ur response it's urgent. I'm actually doing this for a friend .
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Soteriahascome: 9:23pm On May 24, 2017
grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kinibd(m): 3:03am On May 25, 2017
justi4jesu:

hi sorry to derail but do you know any legit person I can sell Itunes giftcard on here, trying to avoid stories that touch please
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 4:05am On May 25, 2017
kinibd:

hi sorry to derail but do you know any legit person I can sell Itunes giftcard on here, trying to avoid stories that touch please

Contact me on whatsapp, i buy them.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 5:40am On May 25, 2017
Soteriahascome:

Simple mathematics... 250*103

Imagine one naira equals 103aeD
ahh! When naira come get value like this?

In Fela's voice "TEACHER NO TEACH ME NONSENSEgrin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 6:02am On May 25, 2017
Soteriahascome:

Simple mathematics... 250*103

Imagine one naira equals 103aeD
Oh My God!!!!!!!! Just Negodi.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 8:36am On May 25, 2017
nattybanta:
Oh My God!!!!!!!! Just Negodi.

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.