Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (931757 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 4:36am On Oct 12, 2015
12adesundy12:
Hi everyone, am a bit confused, I studied Architecture to Master level. I have interest in going to Qatar for work but people I know kept telling me No Visa is being issued for Nigerians Now! Please is that the case, in either case, what advice will you offer me? Thanks

Contact Qatar Airways for your enquiries
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 12, 2015
Hello everyone.
So my q is this, I plan taking a culinary art course in Dubai And i applied to a school but I'm quite sceptical about d whole thingy now.
After I sent my documents, dey ddng sent me anything soon called to ask for admission letter however i was told that i would have to pay a certain registration fee first.
Also I was told that d visa processing would be doe by them from UAE and then it will be sent to me. ? Is this for real cos usually pple process their own visa from d ere count try.
Also the school wrote on their website that guaranteed work placement in one of the hotels in Dubai upon completion u'd d course.
Btw, d school is mc queens. Does anyone of this institute?
Tq as u help
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by uch4apex(m): 7:30pm On Oct 12, 2015
justi4jesu:

Yes make sure you certify your documents at Ministry of Education and Foreign Affairs, Lastly with UAE Embassy before coming.

As for certificates that goes with your certificate, you can search google for that.

@ justi4jesu,pls will all of them,both Ministry of Education and Foreign Affairs,UAE Embassy certify or just any of them? Pls can it be done in lag? Tnx
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 7:37pm On Oct 12, 2015
enieme:
Also the school wrote on their website that guaranteed work placement in one of the hotels in Dubai upon completion u'd d course.
http://www.mcqueens.ae/contents/195/international-students.html I think u need to read this link. Moreso it's not a guarantee cos u won't expect dem to give u a job if u didnt pass d interview.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 8:11pm On Oct 12, 2015
uch4apex:

@ justi4jesu,pls will all of them,both Ministry of Education and Foreign Affairs,UAE Embassy certify or just any of them? Pls can it be done in lag? Tnx

All of them, don't miss anyone.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by uch4apex(m): 8:55pm On Oct 12, 2015
justi4jesu:

All of them, don't miss anyone.

At abuja or lag?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 3:42am On Oct 13, 2015
uch4apex:

At abuja or lag?

Abuja for all
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kaizenBash(m): 7:07am On Oct 13, 2015
Hello everyone,
Please I need your help on this, I'm presently working in Dubai, I hold a BTech in Agric.Economics not working with it now though but i plan taking a professional course maybe IOSH, NEBOSH or so here that cud mak me get a better job, pls I need details on the recognised and accredited study center, the location and price range... expecting your response.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 8:55am On Oct 13, 2015
kaizenBash:
Hello everyone,
Please I need your help on this, I'm presently working in Dubai, I hold a BTech in Agric.Economics not working with it now though but i plan taking a professional course maybe IOSH, NEBOSH or so here that cud mak me get a better job, pls I need details on the recognised and accredited study center, the location and price range... expecting your response.

Search for Green World Group on google.

Prince range 4500 - 5000 Dirhams
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ashioba: 9:57am On Oct 13, 2015
Hello friends, i really appreciate everyone for taking out time to respond to all the querries from this forum despite your tight schedules. Pls how is law practice for Nigerians in UAE, I understand foreign lawyers are not eligible to plead cases in court but can work as legal consultants, my questions are; are these legal jobs available, 2, are nigerian lawyers treated fairly and last but not the least any idea about an average pay for nigerian lawyers or lawyers in general. Pls Justi4jesu and all the Uae based pls make these enquiries for me , thank you and God bless. Kind regards. Pls house I need ur replies . Thank you
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 10:12am On Oct 13, 2015
ashioba:
Hello friends, i really appreciate everyone for taking out time to respond to all the querries from this forum despite your tight schedules. Pls how is law practice for Nigerians in UAE, I understand foreign lawyers are not eligible to plead cases in court but can work as legal consultants, my questions are; are these legal jobs available, 2, are nigerian lawyers treated fairly and last but not the least any idea about an average pay for nigerian lawyers or lawyers in general. Pls Justi4jesu and all the Uae based pls make these enquiries for me , thank you and God bless. Kind regards. Pls house I need ur replies . Thank you

Sorry no idea, others can help you out or you can run a google search.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kaizenBash(m): 12:44pm On Oct 13, 2015
justi4jesu:

Thank you
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 13, 2015
justi4jesu:

did some conversion its over 200k..
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 13, 2015
justi4jesu:

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kaizenBash(m): 5:33am On Oct 14, 2015
smithsydny:
definitely it is, I think it's even more expensive in Nigeria.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 5:41am On Oct 14, 2015
kaizenBash:
definitely it is, I think it's even more expensive i e n Nigeria.
I checked the accredited centre in Lagos and ph its 250 fixed
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tkulthenoble1: 11:58am On Oct 14, 2015
House I need to quickly ask some questions and I need the answer asap too. I just got here in Dubai last month with security job but I'm working as a traffic marshal, when I started this job last month I don't feel the job with just 2 days off in a month and the salary is 1400, and my visa is free Zone which means after probation I can look for another job, so I have been thinking I should apply for NEBOSH before leaving . But luckily for me I met a Ghanaian man at the car park, I gave him a park and he asked where am I from I told him Nigeria and he said he is from Ghana but his wife is from Nigeria. And he asked if I love my job and I told him no and explained the condition of the job to him that after my probation I can't wait to get another job and he gave me his number to call him. So last night I did call him and he told me he can get me a cinema job of 3400 where he works but I have to get house myself and transportation. So I should prepare a customer care Cv and email it to him and told him sir I'm still on probation, he said send your Cv it doesn't matter we don't know what God can do. So my question is I'm still new at my current job, what if he gets me the job he promise am I gonna get labour ban? Or should I just chill with my current job and apply for NEBOSH? So I'm confused guys. Cuz he said I should send my Cv anytime soon even though I told him I'm still on probation.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ken1982: 1:17pm On Oct 14, 2015
Brother i think you need to work a mandatory 6 months before u can cross over...why not try your luck...since you are in freezone u should also try to join other freezone companies after 6 months. well best of luck...3400 is your starting point bro

as for the nebosh WHY DOES EVERYONE FEEL NEBOSH IS A SUREFIRE WAY TO GET JOB...everyone has nebosh as in alot of people....u can try bt please be warned oooo...after you pass nebosh job no go fall for ya lap oooo...

There are jobs for HSE guys but i can guarantee you that there are other professional certificates that may suit you.

Tkulthenoble1:
House I need to quickly ask some questions and I need the answer asap too. I just got here in Dubai last month with security job but I'm working as a traffic marshal, when I started this job last month I don't feel the job with just 2 days off in a month and the salary is 1400, and my visa is free Zone which means after probation I can look for another job, so I have been thinking I should apply for NEBOSH before leaving . But luckily for me I met a Ghanaian man at the car park, I gave him a park and he asked where am I from I told him Nigeria and he said he is from Ghana but his wife is from Nigeria. And he asked if I love my job and I told him no and explained the condition of the job to him that after my probation I can't wait to get another job and he gave me his number to call him. So last night I did call him and he told me he can get me a cinema job of 3400 where he works but I have to get house myself and transportation. So I should prepare a customer care Cv and email it to him and told him sir I'm still on probation, he said send your Cv it doesn't matter we don't know what God can do. So my question is I'm still new at my current job, what if he gets me the job he promise am I gonna get labour ban? Or should I just chill with my current job and apply for NEBOSH? So I'm confused guys. Cuz he said I should send my Cv anytime soon even though I told him I'm still on probation.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 1:26pm On Oct 14, 2015
Tkulthenoble1:

You have to complete your 6months probation period(You are quite lucky to have secured your first job with a Freezone Company)and also why does everyone want Nebosh ohhh...I know of 4 people with nebosh certificates coupled with 2 to 3years Gulf experience but they haven't gotten something tangible. So step on your brakes and save your small salary and stop thinking of Nebosh for now from the little 1400 you are getting per month. If you were receiving 4000 to 5000 monthly, then I'll pass for that.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 14, 2015
hello bro,please can u link me up to the Ghanaian man?if u ain't interested in the offer,please link me up with him,thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by johneb414: 2:53pm On Oct 14, 2015
I wish to thank all the people that contribute here in order to help others, may God continue to favour you in all your endeavor.

@Justi4jesu, pls help me confirm this visa, I got it today.

ENTRY PERMIT NO: 301/2015/77/0089758
Date & Place of Issue Al Sharjah 13/10/2015
U.I.D No: 48659594
Date of Birth: 13/05/1980
Surname: Nebo
Name: UNIVERSAL TRAVELS & TOURISM LLC
Address: TEL: 065635333, P.O. BOX: 62425, MOBILE: 0507140203
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tkulthenoble1: 3:28pm On Oct 14, 2015
Thanks guys. I appreciate your reply
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kaizenBash(m): 3:42pm On Oct 14, 2015
justi4jesu:

You have to complete your 6months probation period(You are quite lucky to have secured your first job with a Freezone Company)and also why does everyone want Nebosh ohhh...I know of 4 people with nebosh certificates coupled with 2 to 3years Gulf experience but they haven't gotten something tangible. So step on your brakes and save your small salary and stop thinking of Nebosh for now from the little 1400 you are getting per month. If you were receiving 4000 to 5000 monthly, then I'll pass for that.
Yes you are right Nebosh doesn't guarantee you for a good job, but what if you aint comfortable with your present job and you just need a change of job, what are the other things you could get here apart from the gulf experience that could enhance the job pursue.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ashioba: 3:45pm On Oct 14, 2015
Thanks so much for your response, Justi, pls house, I need everyone's views. One of my friends wants to travel to dubai with her husband on a three months tourist visa in search for a job , pls is it advisable to travel as a couple that is (husband and wife ) in search for a job in dubai. Or if one of them should go , WHO, husband or wife , both are professionals in the same field ,Your contributions is highly welcome. Thanks and God bless
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kaizenBash(m): 3:46pm On Oct 14, 2015
justi4jesu:

t they haven't gotten something tangible. So step on your brakes and save your small salary and stop thinking of Nebosh for now from the little 1400 you are getting per month. If you were receiving 4000 to 5000 monthly, then I'll pass for that.[/quote] Yes you are right Nebosh doesn't guarantee you for a good job, but what if you aint comfortable with your present job and you just need a change of job, what are the other things you could get here apart from the gulf experience that could enhance the job pursue.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 4:18pm On Oct 14, 2015
johneb414:
I wish to thank all the people that contribute here in order to help others, may God continue to favour you in all your endeavor.

Passport No?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by johneb414: 7:33pm On Oct 14, 2015
justi4jesu:

Passport No?
passport No. A06671935
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by johneb414: 7:33pm On Oct 14, 2015
justi4jesu:

Passport No?
passport No. A06671935
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 8:52am On Oct 15, 2015
johneb414:

passport No. A06671935

Visa is valid, 3months visa. John O. Nebo
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by johneb414: 9:50am On Oct 15, 2015
justi4jesu:

Visa is valid, 3months visa. John O. Nebo
Thanks,
God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.