Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,770 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (400) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (924315 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by wolemine: 6:44am On Sep 15, 2017
Bobbyunitedfc:

Just I... Yes that's what the law says but u know rules are meant to be broken, 2nigerians left my coy just 2months into the contract, they got a new job in naija and albab told both of them to pay the money he used in getting thier visas, 3000aed each they both paid and contract was cancelled shikena...
Even in my contract it was bodly stated that within the period of 1-6 months if I wana cancel I will pay the visa fee, that one no be even UAE Law, now visa fee has been increased to 4000 just to scare people off...
Am not desperate to leave o, my current job has prospects but the idea of working at Sheraton alone dey scatter my Dada... Thier accommodation is beside mine, I see thier package and all that the thing dey trip me, lol me set na hotelier so I know the drill
Bobby now you are taking and i feel you after all who no like better thing and if it is possible to leave then follow your instinct as the gurus dey talk am. Cheers
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by wolemine: 6:56am On Sep 15, 2017
Bobbyunitedfc:

Thanks for ur advice bro, am OK with my job, but could be better, as for negative effects on other Nigerians bros kaliwale that one baba, naija don carry my boss go court several times but still Nigerians dey enter the coy every 2months... He is crazy about us and Filipinos
Bobby, i sent you a pm. Cheers
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 8:46am On Sep 15, 2017
samee72:

Ok when next I'm in Dubai will contact you to get for me, thanks..... but is there no place to get it cheaper in Dubai than the airport? Cos talking of getting it in Sharjah is an entirely different story, adding up transport to and fro Sharjah(not to talk of the traffic) it will be close to the 100aed
Lol exactly miss...
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ajibola26(m): 8:50am On Sep 15, 2017
justi4jesu:

Even DU sim card at Dubai airport is 50 Dirhams. Where did you buy yours at 100 AED?

DU/ETISALAT sim card at any AL MADINA HYPERMARKET/SUPERMARKET IS 15AED ...... Mean while on FRIDAYS is 10AED
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ajibola26(m): 8:51am On Sep 15, 2017
Uwaiwe:
My first day in Dubai, I missed company bus, Had to pay 60.5 AED for a taxi from my lodge to Tecom park , a distance of Less than 20km. I believe there are other cheaper options but as a JJC that was my only option. I believe 200 AED will be too lean Bro. Du network sim I bought yesterday was 100AED, when u substract it from 200AED what is left?

DU/ETISALAT sim card at any AL MADINA HYPERMARKET/SUPERMARKET IS 15AED ...... Mean while on FRIDAYS is 10AED
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 9:21am On Sep 15, 2017
SIM card now trendinggrin issorite
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 9:37am On Sep 15, 2017
NONNYG:
SIM card now trendinggrin issorite
Abi now.. Wetin else wan thread... I even dey reason. Whether make I start Sim card biz, but I don forget say I no dey naija...
U must use ur emirate ID before u fit buy Sim cards at that rate o... Na wetin make me kill the biz idea be that. Lol.. Igbo kwenu

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by murphybo(m): 10:01am On Sep 15, 2017
as sim dey trend pls which is the best network between the DU and ETISALAT or any other ones, in terms of data and call rate as to we intending incoming to get make we no make mistake and dont buy at a high cost tnx
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by adrenaline02: 2:18pm On Sep 15, 2017
where europe4sure dey

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by rippyblogger(m): 4:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
Good afternoon, I wish to study for my Masters in Dubai, Middlesex University. But I'm concerned about the availability of employment opportunities, what are the prospects like for a computer science masters graduate with Cisco and Linux Certifications?

Sorry for any inconvenience.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 4:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
adrenaline02:
where europe4sure dey
I prayer history has not repeated itself, cos the last time he entered ghost mode.... "I reserve my comment"
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by teeking: 7:02pm On Sep 15, 2017
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by wolemine: 8:11pm On Sep 15, 2017
NONNYG:
I prayer history has not repeated itself, cos the last time he entered ghost mode.... "I reserve my comment"
He is fine and doing well

3 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by tolugeorgeinfo(f): 9:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
Please with an international MBA certificate and no GCC experience is it likely to get a relatively dearable job?

Thank you
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 7:19am On Sep 16, 2017
Goodluck.

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Eddiecute86(m): 12:25pm On Sep 16, 2017
Good day everyone... it's been a while. Where is natty and co?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Eddiecute86(m): 12:30pm On Sep 16, 2017
justi4jesu:

Even DU sim card at Dubai airport is 50 Dirhams. Where did you buy yours at 100 AED?

I bought my etisalat 100dhs at the airport although i was given 2 sims but I regretted ever buying from the airport.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 12:31pm On Sep 16, 2017
Eddiecute86:

I bought my etisalat 100dhs at the airport although i was given 2 sims but I regretted ever buying from the airport.

It's part of the travel experience. cheesy
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 5:58am On Sep 17, 2017
grin
Eddiecute86:
Good day everyone... it's been a while. Where is natty and co?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by azarenka: 8:08am On Sep 17, 2017
rippyblogger:
Good afternoon, I wish to study for my Masters in Dubai, Middlesex University. But I'm concerned about the availability of employment opportunities, what are the prospects like for a computer science masters graduate with Cisco and Linux Certifications?

Sorry for any inconvenience.
Get a 3 months visa and come here to proof yourself.Only then, you can know all the opportunities that awaits you.But when you come in,don't expect to be a manager or an executive in twinkle of an eye.Take it one step at a time.

3 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by princekins(m): 11:54am On Sep 17, 2017
Pls I want to attend a conference on the 17th of Oct in Dubai. Should I apply for visa tru d dubai site or use an agent? How fast does the site grant visa permit fir 96 hours and what will be the cost of my trip (flight and visa application ). Thanks in anticipation 4ur response.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 12:30pm On Sep 17, 2017

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by DrSleekQas(m): 9:07am On Sep 18, 2017
Truth be told until you settle properly here before u can update d house
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by DrSleekQas(m): 9:10am On Sep 18, 2017
If u have a well paid job back home don't com to dubai in the name of hustling, dubai is a place for those that are unemployed back home in Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 18, 2017
Leosirsir I see u grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 9:20am On Sep 18, 2017
DrSleekQas:
If u have a well paid job back home don't com to dubai in the name of hustling, dubai is a place for those that are unemployed back home in Nigeria
Thats really not true. angry
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by SirWellington(m): 9:27am On Sep 18, 2017
DrSleekQas:

The word "well paid" is relative. It's just like telling a banker in Nigeria who earns 100-200k not to come to dubai to hustle because he earns well, noting that job security with private outfits isn't guaranteed in Nigeria, and with time he might earn more than that in Dubai with all necessary basic amenities In place. Point is, if you have the hustling spirit, know your worth and you are spiritually equipped, just follow the leading of the spirit.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 9:40am On Sep 18, 2017
SirWellington:

The word "well paid" is relative. It's just like telling a banker in Nigeria who earns 100-200k not to come to dubai to hustle because he earns well, noting that job security with private outfits isn't guaranteed in Nigeria, and with time he might earn more than that in Dubai with all necessary basic amenities In place. Point is, if you have the hustling spirit, know your worth and you are spiritually equipped, just follow the leading of the spirit.
100 to 200k is like the salary of cleaner in a bank heregrin

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 11:50am On Sep 18, 2017
smithsydny:
Leosirsir I see u grin
Now i get it.... grin grin grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by SirWellington(m): 1:33pm On Sep 18, 2017
NONNYG:
100 to 200k is like the salary of cleaner in a bank heregrin

My point exactly.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Topshow4real: 1:40pm On Sep 18, 2017
Pls i need advise on this, 700k on keke napep business here in Nigeria, or 700k on employment visa of 1000 or 1200AED monthly salary (menial jobs) in Dubai for 2years.. . .

From my research, one could earn at least 3k daily on keke business. . Pls i need advise. I intend driving the keke myself, though I don't know how to drive it, but would learn it

Note: I've been doing nothing, as in jobless since I came back from youth service April this year!
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by achyc2002(m): 1:59pm On Sep 18, 2017
Topshow4real:
Pls i need advise on this, 700k on keke napep business here in Nigeria, or 700k on employment visa of 1000 or 1200AED monthly salary (menial jobs) in Dubai for 2years.. . .

From my research, one could earn at least 3k daily on keke business. . Pls i need advise. I intend driving the keke myself, though I don't know how to drive it, but would learn it

Note: I've been doing nothing, as in jobless since I came back from youth service April this year!

Or you invest it in a biz that can fetch u more money than keke, increases the money in no time and maybe with time, you can then travel to dubai

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.