Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,598 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (403) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (927736 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by princekins(m): 8:31am On Sep 21, 2017
tolugeorgeinfo:

You are very right, people r loosing money daily, i read both the part 1 and part 2 and still when I ask questions they r not taken serious rather im refered back to previous posts, things change regurally and its only right to enlighteen people it doesnt cost anyrhing haba! Like now if some1 has done atrestation in MOE and MOFA, did u all know after two years its expired, and if you come back to Naija u will have to redo it? I guess not because this is a new rule, and i bet if some1 asked they wld refer u to old info. Help its just information not money

What is MOFA and MOE?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by tolugeorgeinfo(f): 9:41am On Sep 21, 2017
princekins:

What is MOFA and MOE?

MOFA IS MINISTERY OF FORIEGN AFFEARS MOE MIN OF EDU

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by tolugeorgeinfo(f): 10:23am On Sep 21, 2017
UAE embassy is no more in maitama abuja, but now in Tsukunda house near church gate central business district abuja. Updated information 21/09/2017

Secondly any diploma/msc/mba which was done outside Nigeria cannot be attested in Nigeria, you need to find a way to the country u studied and they ttest it there. Updated information 21/09/2017

Thank you

4 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by takleboy(m): 6:24pm On Sep 21, 2017
Dear all,
I greet everybody in the house, the active and the passive members, the contributors and the observers.
having been reading the thread by pages in two ways 1.from beginning 2.from the end. I wont ask answered questions.
but please I need to know about this:
does anyone know GULF CONTRACTORS in UAE
their working conditions and how workers are treated
and of course payments

Thanking you
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Fish123(m): 9:42pm On Sep 21, 2017
I sight you Teeboy22
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by sunnymighty(m): 4:32am On Sep 22, 2017
nattybanta:

What Kind of Diploma? The one obtained from a Cyber cafe/ Computer training or Polytechnic? if its a ND, attest it, if the other, don't boda.

Pls hw abt a Training Certificate issued by a local NGO?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by gordus: 6:47am On Sep 22, 2017
Do they pay gratuity after the expiration of employment contract
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 7:47am On Sep 22, 2017
gordus:
yes
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 8:53am On Sep 22, 2017
gordus:

Sure they do but your contract must be completed. See below

Calculations for Limited Contract gratuity pay

Less than 1 year of service
Leaving work before completing one (1) year of service means that you are not entitled to any gratuity pay.

Between 1 year and 5 years of service
Employee is entitled to full gratuity pay based on 21 days salary for each year of work.

5 or more years of service
Employee is entitled to full gratuity pay based on 30 days salary for each year of work.

Calculation example
Basic salary example: Dh10,000
a. 10,000 ÷ 30 = 333.30. Your daily wage is Dh330.30
b. 330.30 x 21 = 6,936.30. So 21-days salary is Dh6,936.30 in gratuity entitlement for each year of service. Multiply this figure for every year of service up to 5 years.

For 30 days calculation for those exceeding 5 years of service
c. 330.30 x 30 = Dh9,909. So 30-days salary is Dh9,909 in gratuity entitlement for each year of service – so long as the total figure does not exceed two years total salary figure.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by 88natzy(m): 9:11am On Sep 22, 2017
Good day house. Please I need urgent clarification. I want to travel to Bahrain and the agent Someone contacted me to has promised me job already asap. I have made payments and for Bahrain visa to him.
My questions are.
1. Do I need to verify my certificates at MOFA , MOE etc.?
2. Is it possible for me to further my education while on a contract work of two years.
3. What are the challenges a Nigerian graduate would face in Bahrain.
3, Is it true that one has to adopt an Islamic name to make ends in Bahrain?
4. Is Bahrain under UAE dominance?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 22, 2017
88natzy:
Good day house. Please I need urgent clarification. I want to travel to Bahrain and the agent Someone contacted me to has promised me job already asap. I have made payments and for Bahrain visa to him.
My questions are.
2. Is it possible for me to further my education while on a contract work of two years.

chai. Everybody wanna run. who go come remain?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by 88natzy(m): 9:35am On Sep 22, 2017
slimany:

chai. Everybody wanna run. who go come remain?
Hustle is the spirit man!!
I just want to port to a new life outside!!
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 3:10pm On Sep 22, 2017
sunnymighty:

Pls hw abt a Training Certificate issued by a local NGO?
no need of attesting it
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 3:12pm On Sep 22, 2017
takleboy:
Dear all,
I greet everybody in the house, the active and the passive members, the contributors and the observers.
having been reading the thread by pages in two ways 1.from beginning 2.from the end. I wont ask answered questions.
but please I need to know about this:
does anyone know GULF CONTRACTORS in UAE
their working conditions and how workers are treated
and of course payments

Thanking you
You have to be concerned with what is written on your contract. cos whatever you find in it can make or mar your stay in UAE.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 3:18pm On Sep 22, 2017
88natzy:
My questions are.
1. Yes if the job he got you requires a certificate.
2. Yes you can if you can afford tuition, and have the time to study.
3. No challenges, so far as you abide to the rules Governing your work place, and do you job as instructed.
4. NO.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by takleboy(m): 3:34pm On Sep 22, 2017
nattybanta:

You have to be concerned with what is written on your contract. cos whatever you find in it can make or mar your stay in UAE.

ok boss, roger that. amma contact u when its done
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by goldenmoore(m): 4:17pm On Sep 22, 2017
drkay:
I have been following this thread for months now and I have learnt a lot. I believe this thread was created at a time when DIY was possible which I don't think is feasible anymore. I recently passed the DHA exam and am now eligible to practice as a medical doctor in Dubai. I made my first attempt last week by contacting an old friend who didn't expect me to know much, he referred me to another person who claimed to be an agent. It didn't take me long before I discovered that they were not honest. The guy said he was going to arrange an employment visa for me that'll enable me to start working immediately as a general practitioner there. This I know is not possible anywhere on the planet because of what my job entails. I know the right thing to do is to get a 3 months tourist visa then come over to hustle it out but I expected the agent to suggest that to me but he failed. If an old friend can try this trash with me, you can imagine what people are going through in the hands of these self acclaimed agents. My advice to the 'elders' on this thread is that you guys should try as much as possible to give direct answers to every question asked by people here no matter how naive the question is, it can prevent someone out there from loosing his fortune. Not everyone can sit down and read over 400pages. I didn't come here to bombard you with questions because I already know the right thing to do through your advice to others here. I know that I have to go to MOFA , MOE and UAE embassy to do the attestation of my credentials before coming over And of course I don't need to ask anyone to recommended an agent for me here because its against the rule and none of the elders will do that BUT you can do well by highlighting to us several way we may be scammed and by providing direct answers to our questions no matter how naive it looks.
I don't reply PMs o, agents planning to contact me should not bother doing that, am open to anu form of advice and it must be posted here, most esp regarding my decision to migrate to uae, not doing bad here but I feel I can do better over there true

Pls bro ,how did you go about the DHA license? I will appreciate if you can guide me. I studied medical laboratory science. Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by 88natzy(m): 4:39pm On Sep 22, 2017
nattybanta:

1. Yes if the job he got you requires a certificate.
2. Yes you can if you can afford tuition, and have the time to study.
3. No challenges, so far as you abide to the rules Governing your work place, and do you job as instructed.
4. NO.
Thanks boss!!
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 12:54pm On Sep 23, 2017
Goodluck

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 12:55pm On Sep 23, 2017

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 7:59pm On Sep 23, 2017
88natzy:
My questions are.
Funny questions
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by teeking: 9:02pm On Sep 23, 2017
wink

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by drkay(m): 6:42am On Sep 24, 2017
goldenmoore:

Pls bro ,how did you go about the DHA license? I will appreciate if you can guide me. I studied medical laboratory science. Thanks
I was banned for 24hrs for posting all necessary info regarding the requirements and the processes here. I don't know the aspect of message that lead to that. pls suggest a safe platform I can use to send it to u.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by oluwarphemmy: 6:47am On Sep 24, 2017
teeking:
embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed embarassedUAE! embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed

Is a game of luck but i wont advice my enemy to try d game only on direct employment and if you are a hustler that dont care how its going to end (+or-) you can go for it. There are good company while there are bad company too, it also implicate to the agents too. God lead me to the right path. Please be warned. Invest your money in Nigeria and watch how your business will flourish within 6months and not otherwise.

pls don't understand o. Thought u got into UAE like some days ago... are you back in Nigeria to invest ur money Cos ure advising people not to come over to work except on direct employment....
ayam not understand o... God lead you and u got a job or ure back in naija.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by teeking: 6:57am On Sep 24, 2017
cheesy
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by drkay(m): 7:16am On Sep 24, 2017
God day e-fams, please I need some clarifications.
> Will they give my wife and kids PR if I eventually secure a job in uae or they have to enter with a visiting/ tourist visa each time they want to come over?
> Does any child delivered in uae by an immigrant has any advantage over ppl who were not?
> Does their post graduate certificates has any relevance outside the Arab countries? pls how affordable are the programs?
> Is it true that 90days multiple entry visa has been suspended?
> This last one is relative people don't like to address it but please do well by giving me an idea for the sake of the fear of unknown which am having right now. Based on the cost of living over there, how much do u think should be my benchmark there if am already earning like 400k here out of which am not paying rent.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 7:22am On Sep 24, 2017
teeking:
Went for a laundry work which is 1200aed agent collected 800aed, the work is standing through out. 8am to 8pm or 8pm to 8am, out of 30days in a month 2 days free. No 2years working visa only visa change. (what if the company is owing you, you can charge the company to court coz you are still on visit visa. Inother case the company may decided to use your three months visa and not doing visa change so after your three months you come back home.

That's risky and not advisable to continue. Go to other emirates and keep searching for jobs.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by oluwarphemmy: 7:31am On Sep 24, 2017
teeking:
Went for a laundry work which is 1200aed agent collected 800aed, the work is standing through out. 8am to 8pm or 8pm to 8am, out of 30days in a month 2 days free. No 2years working visa only visa change. (what if the company is owing you, you can charge the company to court coz you are still on visit visa. Inother case the company may decided to use your three months visa and not doing visa change so after your three months you come back home.

Bro... u just got in. Believe and search for other jobs. Why did you accept this at first? Please try and look for another. U will get a better one bro.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by oluwarphemmy: 8:37am On Sep 24, 2017
teeking:
embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed embarassedUAE! embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed

Is a game of luck but i wont advice my enemy to try d game only on direct employment and if you are a hustler that dont care how its going to end (+or-) you can go for it. There are good company while there are bad company too, it also implicate to the agents too. God lead me to the right path. Please be warned. Invest your money in Nigeria and watch how your business will flourish within 6months and not otherwise.

pls search for more jobs.... u just got in. U will definitely give ure testimony here by God's grace. Or have u secured a better one cos I could read a sentence of urs saying... God lead me to the right path!!!
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by cutieme(m): 8:54am On Sep 24, 2017
Europe4sure,where art thou?

(1) (2) (3) ... (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.