Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (433) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (927163 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by spartacus11(m): 9:19am On Nov 15, 2017
justi4jesu:

That's what they all say before coming, but when they come and experience 24 hours light, Wifi, good roads, a country laws that actually works, Tall tall buildings cheesy cheesy, then you will sit in your bed space and plan on how to hide from your agent that processed your visa.

So true, though majority will default, but i still think it is cheaper to return to naija dan stay over if one have no income that sustain them, bcus one already has his rerurn ticket

Easy for you to say when you are still in Nigeria.

That's why we are newbie, no experience.

The point is not just to process visas but be prepared to pay #600,000 if the person you processed the visa for has refused to exit the UAE after 3months.

Dis na big kasala oh, 600k chineke, dis is serious, Verifiable GUARANTOR can be included in such agreement

Why would I want to take that risk for someone i know nothing about? cheesy So if you find someone genuine willing to take that bullet for you when the time comes then grab it with your 2 hands and 2 legs because most agents collect your money and eat it.

Thanks so much Sis for adding your voice to this mata
I know few of you can offer such help to newbie here

For the few verifiable guru's here, why not set ur requirements and demand, even if it is stringent at least we have an idea of what it will look like

I know for sure people have been scammed and lost time, money, make una help the newbie for d visa processing, na beg we dey beg
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by spartacus11(m): 9:28am On Nov 15, 2017
seriousthing:
let's all be reasonable here, someone struggle to raise close to 1million to travel to Dubai on 90 days visa, and after 90 day he/she is not able to secure a job and u expect him/her to return to Nigeria. Return to what? Buhari Govt. hardship and suffering. I rather take any job not minding the pay. But never to return to Nigeria empty handed. I guess people that are in Dubai already should provide a way forward.

The problem is not when u succeed in getting a job, But when u don't

Why will d person who sponsor u now be d one to pay d fine of 600k plus if u refuse to return

If na u, u go agree, will u be happy. thats d problem here now

I believe if u ready pay 900k or 1million for ur 3months visa dey will be happy to process it for u without been scared if u will run or not

Will u pay if dey ask u dat much?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by spartacus11(m): 9:31am On Nov 15, 2017
samuelsam:

Plz is it possible to be in naija and secure 2 years permit/visa from a company in Dubai

Plz help

I think it has been well establish that it is more better to come in with 3 months visa and look for a job before d visa expires

Dat is more better dan getting 2 years permit straight from naija, wen u don't know d kind of job you're getting into
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by spartacus11(m): 9:33am On Nov 15, 2017
nattybanta:

UAE is the worse place to be staying Illegal cos no one would employ you on an expired visa also you have to pay for overstay. Unless you planned spending some months at Al Awir before you see your fatherland again.

Na wah oh, jail and yet dis nigga will not want to return
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by spartacus11(m): 9:35am On Nov 15, 2017
NONNYG:
Testimony time

I thank God for my new job.

I still got the job through walk-in interview.
Like I always say, do not neglect walk-in interview due to large number of people.

NB: Always attest your credentials before coming to UAE, I knew what I passed through before getting mine done because my new job demanded it.

To Joel&America, stop crucifying Natty, if you have ever sponsored someone's visa then you will understand his plight. I wonder why both of you has decided to die ontop this mattergrin thereby forgetting all help he has been rendering here for years.

Oga Natty, I'm always loyal Sir

Over & Out

God bless ur hustling......
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by azarenka: 9:39am On Nov 15, 2017
NONNYG:
Testimony time

I thank God for my new job.

I still got the job through walk-in interview.
Like I always say, do not neglect walk-in interview due to large number of people.

NB: Always attest your credentials before coming to UAE, I knew what I passed through before getting mine done because my new job demanded it.

To Joel&America, stop crucifying Natty, if you have ever sponsored someone's visa then you will understand his plight. I wonder why both of you has decided to die ontop this mattergrin thereby forgetting all help he has been rendering here for years.

Oga Natty, I'm always loyal Sir

Over & Out

Congrats bro.Surely i will be the next to testify regarding job change.Better job fall on us.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by uchman(m): 9:41am On Nov 15, 2017
deyeancah:
I was running when crossing the road before my guy tell me say na light I go dey look I no need to run cheesy cheesy

Lol...
You cracked me up bro...
sure everybody must be JJC before we learn...
Keep learning
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 11:45am On Nov 15, 2017
America001:

You're a very big inspiration to me, Nonny. I went back to the beginning of this thread and I saw when you were a newbie asking all sorts of questions. Now NonnyG don be baba. Adim loyal bros
Bro na so life be, one must always be newbie before u become baale though i still be learner Shaagrin , how ur side
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 11:46am On Nov 15, 2017
spartacus11:

God bless ur hustling......
thanks bro, no sleeping on a bicycle

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 11:48am On Nov 15, 2017
azarenka:

Congrats bro.Surely i will be the next to testify regarding job change.Better job fall on us.
Queen of Al Sharjah, I greet u ma. Sure softwork fall on us
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Baker77: 11:50am On Nov 15, 2017
spartacus11:

Na wah oh, jail and yet dis nigga will not want to return
some people stubborn no be small
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Baker77: 11:55am On Nov 15, 2017
NONNYG:
thanks bro, no sleeping on a bicycle
congrat bro
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Sicilyjoe: 12:15pm On Nov 15, 2017
Who knows the cheapest airline to Dubai and how much ?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 12:39pm On Nov 15, 2017
Sicilyjoe:
Who knows the cheapest airline to Dubai and how much ?
check Egyptair on wakanow
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by cutieme(m): 1:04pm On Nov 15, 2017
deyeancah:
I was running when crossing the road before my guy tell me say na light I go dey look I no need to run cheesy cheesy
how much u take do your visa?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Fish123(m): 1:28pm On Nov 15, 2017
Congrat bro,God bless your hustle
NONNYG:
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Fish123(m): 1:31pm On Nov 15, 2017
Where you go hide your face since all this while,abi nah ghost mode you dey use operate since all this while ni,how your side
azarenka:

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Fish123(m): 1:34pm On Nov 15, 2017
My guy how you dey
how prep 4 area nao
America001:

That one no be today news na. You gotta find an agent in Nigeria or a reliable person in UAE to do 3 months visa for you
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by azarenka: 1:36pm On Nov 15, 2017
Fish123:
Where you go hide your face since all this while,abi nah ghost mode you dey use operate since all this while ni,how your side
Infact, na silent spirit mode i de now.My side firm and waiting for the good Jobs to fall on us.Hope you are good bro?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Fish123(m): 1:41pm On Nov 15, 2017
Yeah am good and coping with Bubu ish jare,,soft work fall on you and more money in your bank acount sis
azarenka:

Infact, na silent spirit mode i de now.My side firm and waiting for the good Jobs to fall on us.Hope you are good bro?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Sicilyjoe: 1:56pm On Nov 15, 2017
NONNYG:

OK how much did u pay for ticket and which airline
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 2:06pm On Nov 15, 2017
Sicilyjoe:

ogbeni check wakanow
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lovere: 6:17pm On Nov 15, 2017
fatdon2:
What if i get married to a citizen of UAE, and her parents approves of it, will it qualify me for an automatic green card?
Malariasis dey worry u.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tokziby: 6:21pm On Nov 15, 2017
Sicilyjoe:

Get Rwanda airline or kenya Airways... they are the cheapest. But make sure u check the flight duration cos some could be as long as 31 hrs.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Amoto94(m): 8:18pm On Nov 15, 2017
NONNYG please what do you advise, is it that one is required to pay his PTA for work visa to the company that is employing you before or after?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 10:19pm On Nov 15, 2017
Amoto94:
NONNYG please what do you advise, is it that one is required to pay his PTA for work visa to the company that is employing you before or after?
Ayam not understanding. But if you're talking about one paying for employment visa.

Note: Employment visa is free. It's the company that pays immigration then get you hired. Though some yeye companies or sole proprietorship would want you to pay for the visa. If it's an agent that got you the job, he must chop nah
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samuelsam(m): 6:52am On Nov 16, 2017
NONNYG:
Ayam not understanding. But if you're talking about one paying for employment visa.

Note: Employment visa is free. It's the company that pays immigration then get you hired. Though some yeye companies or sole proprietorship would want you to pay for the visa. If it's an agent that got you the job, he must chop nah

How much do think the agent will collect,
Let say like 2 yrs employment visa
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 8:04am On Nov 16, 2017
samuelsam:

no idea sir
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by uchman(m): 9:24am On Nov 16, 2017
samuelsam:

If you are really in Onitsha now, you can write me on my mail address... Check my profile
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Amoto94(m): 3:27pm On Nov 16, 2017
NONNYG:

Thanks brother. Please where al-Khoudh Steel Furniture company located in Dubai?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 3:34pm On Nov 16, 2017
Amoto94:
Thanks brother. Please where al-Khoudh Steel Furniture company located in Dubai?
no idea sir
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Baker77: 5:40pm On Nov 16, 2017
uchman:

If you are really in Onitsha now, you can write me on my mail address... Check my profile
you didn't reply my mail with this ID Abubakar.22@yahoo.com!

(1) (2) (3) ... (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.