Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,791 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (472) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (925103 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kaiceecool: 10:08pm On Jan 23, 2018
heaven4me:
Bro,pls where can one go for this TEFL courses?

http://www.teflonline.com/
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by vincentvinkincin(m): 6:23am On Jan 24, 2018
Good morning all,...I budgeted 36,000 to attest two documents in UAE. I have my Waec,Bsc,Pcc and Eligibility letter. please, Which two out of the four is more important house
Thanks in anticipation of your response.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Cafisis(m): 6:46am On Jan 24, 2018
vincentvinkincin:
Good morning all,...I budgeted 36,000 to attest two documents in UAE. I have my Waec,Bsc,Pcc and Eligibility letter. please, Which two out of the four is more important house
Thanks in anticipation of your response.

According to those who got eligibility letter, they said you must attest it too at UAE embassy. So three documents for you to attest Bsc, PCC and Eligibility letter at UAE embassy. So go with 54,000.
I don't understand why UAE embassy is even attesting eligibility letter. UAE embassy just dey rip people off Nawaa for them.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lovere: 7:37am On Jan 24, 2018
egorov:
For those of u going to abuja for attestaion, to be sincere wit u. U will be REALLY STRESSED, esp at the MOE. Pls and pls go along with enough cash, u won't spend less than 100k for that trip. U have to bribe ur way through if u want to get thjngs done. I started yesterday at the moe, got my letter today thru God and Man. I'm 80% done at the mofa.

Its not easy over there, the only thing that eased my stress today was d beautiful Hausa Babe I met
Bribery has become a tradition and culture in Nigeria. The shameful part is that these tread is also being read by supposedly those whom we are coming to their country.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ayapatton: 9:01am On Jan 24, 2018
olajideolajide:
please, medical in UAE for residence permit/emirate ID, can it be done by proxy? please explain more and process. thanks ASAP

No. It can't be done by proxy. For the Emirates ID card, you have to thumb print.
You also need to go for the medical examination.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Cafisis(m): 9:42am On Jan 24, 2018
MOFA sef wants to extend my stay in Abuja. Submitted my PCC 9 Am and they gave 3pm for collection. I just pray I can meet up at UAE embassy. If UAE closes before 4pm na yawa for me.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 10:39am On Jan 24, 2018
Cafisis:
MOFA sef wants to extend my stay in Abuja. Submitted my PCC 9 Am and they gave 3pm for collection. I just pray I can meet up at UAE embassy. If UAE closes before 4pm na yawa for me.
if u can't make it today, then u apply LIFE HACKgrin which you recommended earlier

I wish you all the best
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 10:54am On Jan 24, 2018
olajideolajide:
please, medical in UAE for residence permit/emirate ID, can it be done by proxy? please explain more and process. thanks ASAP
Why would someone have your medicals for you? They need just a sample of your blood and X-ray for it. unless the person has same face with you cos you would have to go with your international passport.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by egorov(m): 11:00am On Jan 24, 2018
Got
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by egorov(m): 11:01am On Jan 24, 2018
Got to MOFA today to attest my eligibilty letter. Ive paid bribe again and its coming out in few mins. Mind u. Its not xpress o, just paid d woman taking.d docs in. But I'm confused, MOFA counted my pcc as two docs cos.of d biometric paper attached to it, will it b counted as two at uae embassy too? Pls.urgent response needed
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by vincentvinkincin(m): 11:21am On Jan 24, 2018
Cafisis:

According to those who got eligibility letter, they said you must attest it too at UAE embassy. So three documents for you to attest Bsc, PCC and Eligibility letter at UAE embassy. So go with 54,000.
I don't understand why UAE embassy is even attesting eligibility letter. UAE embassy just dey rip people off Nawaa for them.
Thank you...Godbless!
For those of you that want to attest your credentials in MOE should go with their testimonials. I just made that mistake and itz causing me extra expenses.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Cafisis(m): 11:58am On Jan 24, 2018
NONNYG:
if u can't make it today, then u apply LIFE HACKgrin which you recommended earlier

I wish you all the best

I applied the life hack last night lol.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Cafisis(m): 12:33pm On Jan 24, 2018
@Ukijioma88

You people in Lagos are damn Lucky, not we at the other side. By the time you will check your transport to and fro to go and do it in Lagos from Abia you will be spending up to 12k or more plus the standard 5k if at all then total 17k. When the man told me 20k non negotiable I knew he has done the calculation and will not accept less from me even when I left he did not call me back. CID itself corrupt and worst.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Rachel24: 1:05pm On Jan 24, 2018
The 3 month validity on PCC,does it mean the person must leave Nigeria within the 3 month or still got expired in the other country after the 3 month.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Rachel24: 1:12pm On Jan 24, 2018
Is it true that employment letter should be provided before UAE attest PCC
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by hfc80: 2:14pm On Jan 24, 2018
Hello house ,

I wanted to find out it's ok for someone to attested B.sc and PCC without eligibility letter at the UAE embassy or it's a most one need to attest eligibility letter

thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Blesser28(m): 2:24pm On Jan 24, 2018
Cafisis:

PCC NOT TO BE ATTESTED unless your dad na chairman
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ukijioma88: 5:15pm On Jan 24, 2018
Please are we really to attest this PCC. Nonny G. Natty and justi please help us. The money don too much
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Cafisis(m): 5:36pm On Jan 24, 2018
UAE Embassy update, New rules Regarding Working in UAE,PCC,medicals and my talk with them . Let me eat first. These people want to really stress somebody
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by beekaf: 7:29pm On Jan 24, 2018
Cafisis:
UAE Embassy update, New rules Regarding Working in UAE,PCC,medicals and my talk with them . Let me eat first. These people want to really stress somebody

Pls expantiate o
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Cafisis(m): 8:01pm On Jan 24, 2018
Update on my waka today.
I left MOFA by 3:10pm and zoomed off to UAE embassy to attest my PCC
Our convo:
The 9ja fair guy (Receptionist): What are you here for?
Me: For attestation
Him: May I see the documents?
Me : Hands it over to him
Him: Why do you want to attest PCC that it is not necessary?
Me: I am going to UAE with a visit visa and intend to look for work, then when I find one the PCC will be needed to get my work permit/Visa because I will be travelling to UAE after Feb 4th when the new law will be already in effect.
Him: How will you find work?
Me: I have a friend there he said there are jobs available
Him: Do you have your visa with you?
Me : Yes( hands it over to him)
Him: (He looks at it ) How do you know this visa genuine?
Me : I verified it online it is genuine( His colleague also told him it is genuine visa)
Him: My advice is that you should tell your friend to meet the company to send your employment letter, then I will follow the procedures on the brochure( He shows me the processes on brochure)
That after I complete it I will be issued a work visa direct on my passport no need of print out
Me: But it is not possible for him to get employment letter for me. No work has been found for me. My friend said I should come to UAE first then look for work.
Him: Why I am telling you this is that even if you get work, your employer will still send you back to Nigeria to complete the remaining things (Medicals and Biometrics) and my work visa will be issued in Nigeria. That is what is on now.
But that if I still want to attest my PCC he can go ahead and give me payment details to pay.
Me: Let me attest
Him: Ok, the payment is now online(He hands me over the guidelines to make the payment at MOFA UAE portal and wrote a number to call that the person stays at Secretariat he can help me do it if I want) scan the PCC certificate only and upload
Me: When do you close?
Him: You can't meet up, come back tomorrow after paying.

My Take on this I will go ahead early morning and pay online and submit.
Let me enter UAE first. Something is telling me what was written in the brochure is an alternative for those who have employment letter and they are
making it clear that you can get your medicals done in Nigeria and also receive your work visa stamped on your passport. So that when you enter UAE you just start work straight and also apply for ID

Secondly what the receptionist told me is like going back to what we are running away from.
Which is getting involved with a work you have not seen or know what you are getting yourself into

I rather travel first, find a suitable work am comfortable with, receive my employment letter, if they send me back to Nigeria to complete Medicals and get my Work Visa stamped no problem. At least when I come back to UAE I will enjoy my Job than suffering in a job I will hate.

Note: For those who will be thinking of rushing to do the medicals without employment/invitation letter you are on your own. Medicals is the last thing on your part you will do before you receive your work Visa.
See below for the brochure guidelines

3 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by minasota(f): 11:10pm On Jan 24, 2018
NONNYG natty Just4jesus my fellow Nlanders plz you guys should help on this . my Neighbour was offered a job at emirates gardens http://emirates-gardens.com/en/client.php in Dubai tru an agent after paying 550,000 naira and d monthly pay of the job is 800dh a month,with a probation period of 6 months. pls I just want to knw d nature of the job and its authenticity.He paid the agent 200k deposit and he's to balance 350k when the visa comes out..should I ask him to proceed or withdraw? He was asked to sign this
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Blesser28(m): 11:18pm On Jan 24, 2018
Cafisis:
Update on my waka today.
Our convo:
Me: I am going to UAE with a visit visa and intend to look for work, then when I find one the PCC will be needed to get my work permit/Visa because I will be travelling to UAE after Feb 4th when the new law will be already in effect.
Me : I verified it online it is genuine( His colleague also told him it is genuine visa)
Him: My advice is that you should tell your friend to meet the company to send your employment letter, then I will follow the procedures on the brochure( He shows me the processes on brochure)
That after I complete it I will be issued a work visa direct on my passport no need of print out
Me: But it is not possible for him to get employment letter for me. No work has been found for me. My friend said I should come to UAE first then look for work.
Him: Why I am telling you this is that even if you get work, your employer will still send you back to Nigeria to complete the remaining things (Medicals and Biometrics) and my work visa will be issued in Nigeria. That is what is on now.
But that if I still want to attest my PCC he can go ahead and give me payment details to pay.
Him: Ok, the payment is now online(He hands me over the guidelines to make the payment at MOFA UAE portal and wrote a number to call that the person stays at Secretariat he can help me do it if I want) scan the PCC certificate only and upload

Let me enter UAE first. Something is telling me what was written in the brochure is an alternative for those who have employment letter and they are
making it clear that you can get your medicals done in Nigeria and also receive your work visa stamped on your passport. So that when you enter UAE you just start work straight and also apply for ID

Secondly what the receptionist told me is like going back to what we are running away from.
Which is getting involved with a work you have not seen or know what you are getting yourself into

I rather travel first, find a suitable work am comfortable with, receive my employment letter, if they send me back to Nigeria to complete Medicals and get my Work Visa stamped no problem. At least when I come back to UAE I will enjoy my Job than suffering in a job I will hate.

Note: For those who will be thinking of rushing to do the medicals without employment/invitation letter you are on your own. Medicals is the last thing on your part you will do before you receive your work Visa.
NONNYG natty please guys should shade more light on this

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by egorov(m): 12:28am On Jan 25, 2018
Got my stuffs.done at the uae embassy today
Ur eligibilty letter is a must for attestation
If u attested ur bsc at d moe and MOFA then.u have to do both at d embassy, happened to me

IN attested 3 docs bsc, o level and letter of eligibilty. 54k Plus 1k on each doc that's 57k

I saw.a.notice.dat as frm 1st feb, they'll be attesting pcc for employmnt visas.

Uae embassy stuff was the smoothest and easiest, once u have ur money and ur docs.
U must have a letter from moe,
For those.who don't have credits in maths and.eng, moe.will attest but wong.give u letter. They told.one guy today to goan rewrite.waec(at.d.embassy) cos.he has no letter from moe.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by egorov(m): 12:30am On Jan 25, 2018
Cafisis:
Update on my waka today.
Our convo:

Don't try making.payments on ur own. U myt.not get it. There's a lady downstairs that does it. Very fast and prompt. Ur payment.would.have reached 2nd.floor.bfor.u get there
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lifestyle1(m): 5:58am On Jan 25, 2018
minasota:
NONNYG natty Just4jesus my fellow Nlanders plz you guys should help on this . my Neighbour was offered a job at emirates gardens http://emirates-gardens.com/en/client.php in Dubai tru an agent after paying 550,000 naira and d monthly pay of the job is 800dh a month,with a probation period of 6 months. pls I just want to knw d nature of the job and its authenticity.He paid the agent 200k deposit and he's to balance 350k when the visa comes out..should I ask him to proceed or withdraw? He was asked to sign this

800 what ?

You better tell him to withdraw.

That salary is too poor.

Ask the agent the nature of the job.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by minasota(f): 7:36am On Jan 25, 2018
lifestyle1:

800 what ?

You better tell him to withdraw.

That salary is too poor.

Ask the agent the nature of the job.
He's Planning to quit the job during probation period? how possible is it?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 7:42am On Jan 25, 2018
minasota:
This question should have come before making the initial deposit, at this point he can only continue because even if he withdraws, the 200k is gone.

Using 550k to get job of less than 80k doesn't worth it.

Mathematical it will take him approximately 6 months to cover the cost if flight ticket is included, not to talk about miscellaneous.

I always advice people to come here with visit visa and search for job. But the fear of unknown always direct them to the dubious agents.

He will be thinking, oh after 6 months I will look for another job, easier said than done, it's very difficult to upgrade from 800aed job to a very good job (though it's possible)

He better finish the fight he already started

Meanwhile, I wish him all the best.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by beekaf: 7:48am On Jan 25, 2018
Hello.pls for me I have a pass in maths in my waec and c in all others.although I have a GCE that I have c in mathematics.can I combine these results at more to get the letter.
egorov:
Got my stuffs.done at the uae embassy today
Ur eligibilty letter is a must for attestation
If u attested ur bsc at d moe and MOFA then.u have to do both at d embassy, happened to me

IN attested 3 docs bsc, o level and letter of eligibilty. 54k Plus 1k on each doc that's 57k

I saw.a.notice.dat as frm 1st feb, they'll be attesting pcc for employmnt visas.

Uae embassy stuff was the smoothest and easiest, once u have ur money and ur docs.
U must have a letter from moe,
For those.who don't have credits in maths and.eng, moe.will attest but wong.give u letter. They told.one guy today to goan rewrite.waec(at.d.embassy) cos.he has no letter from moe.

(1) (2) (3) ... (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.