Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (475) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (927409 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lovere: 9:57pm On Jan 27, 2018
hmmmm... so its all about attestation now. well wish you guys all the best of luck.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 27, 2018
NONNYG:
1 milla too much, e fit carry u go & come back

Really? How much make I budget + application n registrations o
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lifestyle1(m): 11:13pm On Jan 27, 2018
cindyhills07:

yea.

Wow, and someone told me it's not possible.

Congrats.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by cindyhills07: 12:14am On Jan 28, 2018
lifestyle1:

Wow, and someone told me it's not possible.
Congrats.
Thanks. always follow your heart. and make researches

3 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 3:33am On Jan 28, 2018
comradespade:

Really? How much make I budget + application n registrations o
30 billion
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 28, 2018
NONNYG:
30 billion

Lol...if I get that amount, you no go see me for nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by owoazeez: 11:14am On Jan 28, 2018
egorov:

MOE will only for.your sec Skl testimonial if u are applying for eligibility letter for ur olevel only.

I applied for letter for my BSc and I wasn't asked.for testimonial.

At d embassy I did olevel, bsc and eligibility letter

Thanks alot, ogaooo everything is money ooooo, what if someone is attesting 5 document (2 combine o'levels, Bsc,eligibility letter,and pcc),this UAE embassy self nawa for u na
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 28, 2018
cindyhills07:

Thanks.
always follow your heart. and make researches
Really happy for you, can upls tell us the link that worked for u or how u did it? For others to learn from yours
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Dejavu81: 6:58pm On Jan 28, 2018
Pls house how long does it take to get an employment visa/entry permit for UAE.I have applied for over 3months now.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by emerich(m): 9:14pm On Jan 28, 2018
Good day Guru's in the house, am a novice to traveling, so may be requiring your guidance and assistance, pls how do one apply for a working/employment visa to the UAE.
Tnx in anticipation.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by egorov(m): 9:11am On Jan 29, 2018
owoazeez:

Thanks alot, ogaooo everything is money ooooo, what if someone is attesting 5 document (2 combine o'levels, Bsc,eligibility letter,and pcc),this UAE embassy self nawa for u na
Lol. U are rich o
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by idany: 2:23pm On Jan 29, 2018
Please how many days it takes for Nigeria embassy in UAE to finish certification of certificate of document
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Cafisis(m): 3:50pm On Jan 29, 2018
idany:
Please how many days it takes for Nigeria embassy in UAE to finish certification of certificate of document
Easy bro grin
Well it takes few mins to Attest your document after you have paid the fees and submit it to them. You will collect it same day.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Cafisis(m): 3:54pm On Jan 29, 2018
idany:
Please can someone sent me soft copies of police character clearance for let me fill before going there. Please it's urgent for male and female o

idongesitudofia86@gmail.com

Plz friends help me

And please where can I do that is very cheap.. At least close to Akwa ibom

What are you filling? Go to the closest CID office in your state of residence. Ask any police station where their CID is located.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 5:25pm On Jan 29, 2018
suco01:

Nattybanta. how much does it cost to renew int'l passport in UAE

About 470aed. can't remember the exact amount.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 5:30pm On Jan 29, 2018
NONNYG:
cool, I wish you all the best
Sup
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 6:19pm On Jan 29, 2018
nattybanta:

Sup
fine sir
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Blesser28(m): 6:37pm On Jan 29, 2018
NONNYG:
fine sir
we dey hail oga natty it been ages
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by firstguy01: 9:46pm On Jan 29, 2018
Hello Dubai visa guru kindly bail me out from this issue one dubai visa agent gave me the below pictures on 14th of january 2018 as an approval from DUBAI WORK AND LABOUR MINISTRY that the visa will come out soon and is over 2 weeks now and he gave me another 2 wks ultimatum please can it be true and i dont understand the arabic written on it.PLEASE KINDLY HELP

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Blackchampion(m): 10:36pm On Jan 29, 2018
Hello house, does anybody know about this site https://visa.mofa.gov.ae/sponsor/Index.aspx ? A friend has an an appointment with them at their Maitama office on Wednesday by 12:00pm.
Cc: justi4jesu
nattybanta
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by suco01(m): 10:47pm On Jan 29, 2018
nattybanta:

About 470aed. can't remember the exact amount.
thank sir
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 3:52am On Jan 30, 2018
Blesser28:

we dey hail
oga natty it been ages
Abeg beep me later. The owners of my phone took it in Nigeria.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 3:56am On Jan 30, 2018
firstguy01:
Hello Dubai visa guru kindly bail me out from this issue one dubai visa agent gave me the below pictures on 14th of january 2018 as an approval from DUBAI WORK AND LABOUR MINISTRY that the visa will come out soon and is over 2 weeks now and he gave me another 2 wks ultimatum please can it be true and i dont understand the arabic written on it.PLEASE KINDLY HELP

Send me your full name, date of birth and passport number to confirm the claim.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Blackchampion(m): 5:25am On Jan 30, 2018
Hello house, does anybody know about this site https://visa.mofa.gov.ae/sponsor/Index.aspx ? A friend has an an appointment that was scheduled 4 him thru d site at their Maitama office on Wednesday by 12:00pm. He was asked to come with the attached document below n his passport to sign some documents.
Cc: justi4jesu
nattybanta

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 5:51am On Jan 30, 2018
Blackchampion:
Hello house, does anybody know about this site https://visa.mofa.gov.ae/sponsor/Index.aspx ? A friend has an an appointment that was scheduled 4 him thru d site at their Maitama office on Wednesday by 12:00pm. He was asked to come with the attached document below n his passport to sign some documents.
Cc: justi4jes.u
nattybant.a

I don't understand, what appointment is he going for?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 5:53am On Jan 30, 2018
firstguy01:

I don't equally understand this either, have you tried using the links and inputting your passport details from the front page to check it?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Blackchampion(m): 5:54am On Jan 30, 2018
justi4jesu:

I don't understand, what appointment is he going for?
Exactly what i don't understand. He was asked to come to UAE Visa Office abi Embassy at Maitama to sign some or a document.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 7:10am On Jan 30, 2018
Goodluck

(1) (2) (3) ... (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.