Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (498) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (931495 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ogundeletaofeek(m): 5:53pm On Mar 05, 2018
[quote author=Canterbury post=65584598] not sure now but should be towards end of this month or early next month[/quote
Pls house,
My visa came out on Feb 10 this year. Hope it is not a bad idea to leave Nigeria to UAE on 23rd of this month?
This afternoon, someone fed me with Scarry information that I shouldn't wait up to 50days before I travel. That patata 40 to 45days. His insinuation is that the company that sponsor the visa may cancell it if more than 45days. How true is the information pls?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lovere: 6:41pm On Mar 05, 2018
ilyasmuy:

Thanks.. But, you do you have experience how long it always take?? I need the docs within 2 weeks
It takes maximum of 5 working days to reach Abuja, Nigeria.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by omoikhodion: 10:57pm On Mar 05, 2018
[quote author=ogundeletaofeek post=65586102][/quote]
Is it an Employment visa ??
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ilyasmuy: 8:18am On Mar 06, 2018
lovere:

Thanks. My wife will be sending the packets from Nigeria, so I will receive it at EMS right
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ilyasmuy: 8:59am On Mar 06, 2018
suco01:

YES, 72hrs max. i have used it to send and receive countless time, and its cheap compared to DHL, UPS

Thanks a lot.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by suco01(m): 9:05am On Mar 06, 2018
ilyasmuy:

Thanks a lot.

u wlcm
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by suco01(m): 9:06am On Mar 06, 2018
ilyasmuy:

Thanks a lot.

u wlcm
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by BAY1759: 9:06am On Mar 06, 2018
ogundeletaofeek:
My visa came out on Feb 10 this year. Hope it is not a bad idea to leave Nigeria to UAE on 23rd of this month?
This afternoon, someone fed me with Scarry information that I shouldn't wait up to 50days before I travel. That patata 40 to 45days. His insinuation is that the company that sponsor the visa may cancell it if more than 45days. How true is the information pls?

You didn't specify the type of Visa. They all have different deadlines.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ogundeletaofeek(m): 9:51am On Mar 06, 2018
omoikhodion:

Is it an Employment visa ??
No! Its 3months tourist visa
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 11:10am On Mar 06, 2018
Anyone coming to Dubai this month?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by BAY1759: 11:40am On Mar 06, 2018
ogundeletaofeek:

No! Its 3months tourist visa

60 days from the day of issuance. So calculate am well.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by fecosequence(m): 12:48pm On Mar 06, 2018
NONNYG:
yes any problem?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by zetaglo: 2:04pm On Mar 06, 2018
sicily4u:
Has any one here in UAE with 3months visit visa successful did his or her PCC from here and use it to get employment visa and emirates ID card, I all I see is people in naija trying to come over here , anyone pls share ur experience and how u go about it

Some one should pls answer this. THANKS

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by tiana111(f): 5:06pm On Mar 06, 2018
Good afternoon everyone.please I need answers to my questions.thank you.
I would like to ask what a current practice lincence is. and if it's compulsory for a dha license or it's the same as letter of experience from previous employer
then am a microbiologist. and I want to apply for dha under the allied, please is my bsc enough to apply for this license. thank you
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ogundeletaofeek(m): 6:11pm On Mar 06, 2018
Good evening gurus in the house. Pls I will like to hear ur say on this matter.
I already have 3months tourist visa in which am planning to travel any moment from now. Notifying the person that helped me to process the visa this morning that I will be there at UAE any day from next week. He said he will be very happy to welcome me and told me that I should tell the agent that help me process the airline ticket that he/she should include my OK TO BOARD paper among the paper he will give me.
Getting to wakanow this morning to book the ticket. They told me that they don't process OTB. From there, I went to one agent perhaps if I processed it through agent maybe he will get me the OK to Board. The only response I got from the agent was they are no more requesting for OTB again. That I should just pay for my ticket and go directly.
Pls gurus in the house, am in ur hand.
1. Is it true that they are no more requesting for OTB?
2. If it is true, what's another system they adopted?
3. What and what advise can u give to HS(new comer) like me as what to encounter at departure airport and arrival airport
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by America001: 7:09pm On Mar 06, 2018
lovere:

He's talking about sending from Nigeria. Oga go and use DHL or find someone coming over here to give it to. Emirates Post no dey Naija oh, for your information.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ZainMili: 8:40pm On Mar 06, 2018
tiana111:
Good afternoon everyone.please I need answers to my questions.thank you.
I would like to ask what a current practice lincence is. and if it's compulsory for a dha license or it's the same as letter of experience from previous employer
then am a microbiologist. and I want to apply for dha under the allied, please is my bsc enough to apply for this license. thank you
Hello. Please check some few pages back. DrKay, Justi4jesu and myself answered a similar question. Current license should be this year’s (2018 ) license issued by the appropriate licensing body for ur profession (Microbiology)and yes it’s compulsory and it’s not the same as employment letter. U may also need certificate of good standing (COGS) from ur licensing body (council). In addition to ur Bsc, u will need ur transcript (supporting document), at least 2 years post graduation experience letter and some other documents. Will be here to answer further questions. Best of luck

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by BAY1759: 8:42pm On Mar 06, 2018
ogundeletaofeek:
Good evening gurus in the house. Pls I will like to hear ur say on this matter.
I already have 3months tourist visa in which am planning to travel any moment from now. Notifying the person that helped me to process the visa this morning that I will be there at UAE any day from next week. He said he will be very happy to welcome me and told me that I should tell the agent that help me process the airline ticket that he/she should include my OK TO BOARD paper among the paper he will give me.
Getting to wakanow this morning to book the ticket. They told me that they don't process OTB. From there, I went to one agent perhaps if I processed it through agent maybe he will get me the OK to Board. The only response I got from the agent was they are no more requesting for OTB again. That I should just pay for my ticket and go directly.
Pls gurus in the house, am in ur hand.
1. Is it true that they are no more requesting for OTB?
2. If it is true, what's another system they adopted?
3. What and what advise can u give to HS(new comer) like me as what to encounter at departure airport and arrival airport

1. They still request OTB. But like it has always been...to select passengers only and passengers of a particular nationality. OTB is an airline thing...and it differs from airline to airline. Provided you are on tourist visa and bought a return ticket. You are fine and won't likely be ask about anything that concerns OTB. Just get to the airline counter early sha. To avoid stories that touch the bumbum.

2. The answer number 1 has killed this.

3. At Nigeria departure...lots of beggars and extorts on the way. Hold enough naira to dash,bribe Nigerian officials(500 naira - 1000 naira depending on whom is talking or asking). At arrival...Nothing, routine baggage search, and immigration clearance(Hold a copy of your visa and Intl. passport). Dazzol.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ogundeletaofeek(m): 9:48pm On Mar 06, 2018
BAY1759:

1. They still request OTB. But like it has always been...to select passengers only and passengers of a particular nationality. OTB is an airline thing...and it differs from airline to airline. Provided you are on tourist visa and bought a return ticket. You are fine and won't likely be ask about anything that concerns OTB. Just get to the airline counter early sha. To avoid stories that touch the bumbum.

2. The answer number 1 has killed this.

3. At Nigeria departure...lots of beggars and extorts on the way. Hold enough naira to dash,bribe Nigerian officials(500 naira - 1000 naira depending on whom is talking or asking). At arrival...Nothing, routine baggage search, and immigration clearance(Hold a copy of your visa and Intl. passport). Dazzol.
Thank u very much
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Hybrid600: 3:14am On Mar 07, 2018
ogundeletaofeek:

Thank u very much
I think it depends on the airline, Turkish airline requests for OTB...
Just make sure you inquire well from the airline you're gonna fly with so you don't have problems on DOD...
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Hybrid600: 3:15am On Mar 07, 2018
fecosequence:
yes any problem?
Abeg bring garri and gnut come...
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by tkovie2002(m): 4:14am On Mar 07, 2018
Hybrid600:

I think it depends on the airline, Turkish airline requests for OTB...
Just make sure you inquire well from the airline you're gonna fly with so you don't have problems on DOD...

Turkish will only ask for OTB if you are flying one way. I've flown turkish airline before on a 3 months Sharjah visa. As long as you have return ticket, any airline will board you.

The reason the airlines request for OTB is because they cannot verify your visa at that moment and should you be refused entry into the UAE upon arrival, you become a burden to them as it will be their responsibility to fly you back to Nigeria. If you only bought a one way ticket, then they will be running at a loss flying you back for free. But if you have a return ticket, they will easily put you on the next flight back to Nigeria if refused entry, at no extra cost based on your return ticket.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by tiana111(f): 5:33am On Mar 07, 2018
good morning and thank you for the reply. but please I don't know the licensing body for microbiology how can I get that and concerning COGS exam. where can I register for it. thank you
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 5:43am On Mar 07, 2018
tiana111:
good morning and thank you for the reply. but please I don't know the licensing body for microbiology how can I get that and concerning COGS exam. where can I register for it. thank you
You cannot get such answer you seek here, as its easily obtained from a single google search i just did. kindly try using google for this inquiry.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 5:49am On Mar 07, 2018
America001:

He's talking about sending from Nigeria. Oga go and use DHL or find someone coming over here to give it to. Emirates Post no dey Naija oh, for your information.
You don't need to send from emirates post. just use NIPOST in Nigeria and you would get whatever it is in Dubai apart from coke.
Got this after 7days
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 5:52am On Mar 07, 2018
NONNYG:

Uncle me. what would i bring for u this time? hope it would be a woman. heheheheheh
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by manneger2: 6:43am On Mar 07, 2018
Pls can u pay a one way flight to dubai, will there be any problems?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ZainMili: 6:44am On Mar 07, 2018
tiana111:
Don’t they give u guys license to practice as a microbiologist? If they don’t, then I will suggest u access the site and see what are the requirements for ur profession.
COGS is not an exam. It’s a letter from ur licensing body stating u r eligible and licensed to practice and u have no issues with ur council.U just request for it from ur licensing council and it would be sent to where it’s required. Just do a google search please.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 6:49am On Mar 07, 2018
fecosequence:
yes any problem?
no problem sir, i need one or two things from 9ja
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 6:51am On Mar 07, 2018
nattybanta:

Uncle me. what would i bring for u this time? hope it would be a woman. heheheheheh
Al Bab... i need Buharigrin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 6:57am On Mar 07, 2018
manneger2:
Pls can u pay a one way flight to dubai, will there be any problems?
yes, only if u have a work visa
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by manneger2: 7:14am On Mar 07, 2018
nattybanta:

yes, only if u have a work visa
Ok thank you... going from Abuja or Lagos which is better

(1) (2) (3) ... (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.