Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (499) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (925753 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 7:34am On Mar 07, 2018
manneger2:

Ok thank you... going from Abuja or Lagos which is better
They r same once u have a valid and genuine document and reasons for travel.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by BAY1759: 7:59am On Mar 07, 2018
manneger2:

Ok thank you... going from Abuja or Lagos which is better

Better as in how? Do Nigerian airports now do better customer service than the other that I didn't know of? In my opinion they all same bag of shit. just go with your accurate/genuine travel document and you will be fine by Nigerian standard.

Apart from work visa...if you are already a resident of UAE(or the country you are flying to)....You can get a one way ticket. If you have a "strong international passport" i.e UK, Western European passports, USA e.t.c You can talk your way out of it at the boarding counter. In some few cases, the airlines will still vehemently refuse but will give you an option to buy the return ticket at the counter to be be fully refunded at the destination counter in case of no problems with the country's immigration.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by teekay213(m): 8:33am On Mar 07, 2018
Hi everyone,

This question is to everyone hustling in Dubai.

I have 1million naira for business but because of the economy situation of the country I'm afraid the business might crash but I'm also thinking of moving to Dubai for security job.

Is it worth trying to use the money for business or travel to Dubai for security job?

Can the salary sustain my expenses and still save?

How much does an average security man get paid?

I'm confused because I have never been to Dubai and don't know anyone.

Pls help!
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 9:51am On Mar 07, 2018
teekay213:
Hi everyone,

I have 1million naira for business but because of the economy situation of the country I'm afraid the business might crash but I'm also thinking of moving to Dubai for security job.

1. Is it worth trying to use the money for business or travel to Dubai for security job?

2. Can the salary sustain my expenses and still save?

3. How much does an average security man get paid?

4. I'm confused because I have never been to Dubai and don't know anyone.

Pls help!
1. For me i would choose to travel to Dubai for a job, unless i want to use it to play bet9ja or have an existing business in Nigeria to boost with the money.

2. Y not unless u r hushpuppi

3. Minimum 200k Naira and max of 100m

4. if u r confused, make lots of research about UAE and also read as much pages as possible for u to be baptised into the UAE community even before u get to UAE.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by sicily4u: 10:16am On Mar 07, 2018
teekay213:
Hi everyone,

Is it worth trying to use the money for business or travel to Dubai for security job?

Pls help!

Unless u are coming with direct security employment visa , if not use the money for business in Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by BAY1759: 10:28am On Mar 07, 2018
teekay213:
Hi everyone,

Pls help!

You know this your business things than anymore. calm down and access yourself and your business.

The only question I can answer is security depending on your qualifications and knowledge. You can make all the way from 1500-

Many have gone to cities outside their country without knowing anyone and have survived and yet many have also not being that lucky. It is up to you to know if you can take the risk.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 12:13pm On Mar 07, 2018
sicily4u:

Unless u are coming with direct security employment visa , if not use the money for business in Nigeria
fear feargrin

Life is all about risk, its better he take the risk here in dubai than in 9ja.

95% of us here came with visit visa, yet we survived it
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by All4good: 1:15pm On Mar 07, 2018
nattybanta:

1. For me i would choose to travel to Dubai for a job, unless i want to use it to play bet9ja or have an existing business in Nigeria to boost with the money.

2. Y not unless u r hushpuppi

3. Minimum 200k Naira and max of 100m

4. if u r confused, make lots of research about UAE and also read as much pages as possible for u to be baptised into the UAE community even before u get to UAE.
Helpful response
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by All4good: 1:18pm On Mar 07, 2018
NONNYG:
fear feargrin

Nice response I guess you spoke like you were advising your blood brother. Cheers
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by All4good: 1:46pm On Mar 07, 2018
Cafisis:
Caution: All these people typing my agent this....my agent that... Let me shock you. Some of them are street guys here in UAE. I discovered an employment offer letter that was edited after a neighbour borrowed my laptop(Even the guys are learners cuz the shitty work can be noticed when observed carefully).Some of them don't have full time work but engage in part time work. Some have even overstayed and have no plan of coming back to Nigeria. I just pity the victim, how I wish I know how to contact him and inform him. Who knows how much he has paid or will still pay.
I know most people are afraid of not getting job with visit visa, but you have to be more afraid of being scammed with employment visa.

Be dashing them millions inugo?
When you are scammed you will run down here to tell us you paid 1million wakanda Dollars for employment visa. But before you paid you did not come down here to seek advice first.

Anyway am doing fine in Dubai for those asking.
Testimony...soon

Thanks for the caution sir and a big shout out to all those rendering assistance here. God bless us all.

Now, assuming one gets employment after over staying his 30 days visit visa how will it impact on processing his work visa?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by fecosequence(m): 2:12pm On Mar 07, 2018
NONNYG:
no problem sir, i need one or two things from 9ja
abeg plenty people don already waybill der stuff to me .I no even know we're I go pack my own sef
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 2:58pm On Mar 07, 2018
fecosequence:
abeg plenty people don already waybill der stuff to me .I no even know we're I go pack my own sef
no p, i will find alternative.

P.S: be careful of what you're accepting from people and make sure you search it VERY WELL, maka had i know at the airport. All the best
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by BAY1759: 3:15pm On Mar 07, 2018
All4good:

Thanks for the caution sir and a big shout out to all those rendering assistance here. God bless us all.

Now, assuming one gets employment after over staying his 30 days visit visa how will it impact on processing his work visa?

Overstay ke? Forget am. If your visa is about to exhausted...Just exit and return. Once you overstay...you either pay the fine to clear yourself or risk imprisonment and entering a blacklist.

You must get a job and employment visa ready before your visa runs out to avoid fines that wreck the bank balance.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by fecosequence(m): 3:16pm On Mar 07, 2018
NONNYG:
no p, i will find alternative.

P.S: be careful of what you're accepting from people and make sure you search it VERY WELL, maka had i know at the airport. All the best
thank you
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by SirWellington(m): 5:37pm On Mar 07, 2018
BAY1759:

Better as in how? Do Nigerian airports now do better customer service than the other that I didn't know of? In my opinion they all same bag of shit. just go with your accurate/genuine travel document and you will be fine by Nigerian standard.

Apart from work visa...if you are already a resident of UAE(or the country you are flying to)....You can get a one way ticket. If you have a "strong international passport" i.e UK, Western European passports, USA e.t.c You can talk your way out of it at the boarding counter. In some few cases, the airlines will still vehemently refuse but will give you an option to buy the return ticket at the counter to be be fully refunded at the destination counter in case of no problems with the countries immigration.

Hence a first timer with a Nigerian passport can't get a one way ticket? If the answer is positive, please what are the options? Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by tonididdy(m): 5:54pm On Mar 07, 2018
am coming ...
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by tonididdy(m): 5:58pm On Mar 07, 2018
spartacus11:

Thanks for sharing, very important advice, this is the exact reason i had to put my trip till Dec to enable me prepare adequately...

Instead of the hotel can't somone get a bed space within his first week of arrival rather than staying in an hotel?

yes sure bed space is possible
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Naijaonfire(m): 6:22pm On Mar 07, 2018
ogundeletaofeek:
Good evening gurus in the house. Pls I will like to hear ur say on this matter.
I already have 3months tourist visa in which am planning to travel any moment from now. Notifying the person that helped me to process the visa this morning that I will be there at UAE any day from next week. He said he will be very happy to welcome me and told me that I should tell the agent that help me process the airline ticket that he/she should include my OK TO BOARD paper among the paper he will give me.
Getting to wakanow this morning to book the ticket. They told me that they don't process OTB. From there, I went to one agent perhaps if I processed it through agent maybe he will get me the OK to Board. The only response I got from the agent was they are no more requesting for OTB again. That I should just pay for my ticket and go directly.
Pls gurus in the house, am in ur hand.
1. Is it true that they are no more requesting for OTB?
2. If it is true, what's another system they adopted?
3. What and what advise can u give to HS(new comer) like me as what to encounter at departure airport and arrival airport
well I came in on Sunday with 3months Visa from Abuja airport, no OTB was asked. The only thing they asked was my invitation letter or hotel reservation which I had none. I tried to to plead with them that I will lodge in a hotel when I get there since I have my money with me but they refused so I had to go to a cyber cafe at d airport n booked for 2wks hostel reservation. Its a 3 page document that cost me 500naira each to print n 500naira internet charge, something that would have cost me less that 300 outside.my bags were not searched, no other disturbance. So try n book a hotel reservation or get an invitation letter from any of ur guys in Dubai b4 going to the airport to avoid shedding tears.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by SirWellington(m): 7:09pm On Mar 07, 2018
Naijaonfire:
well I came in on Sunday with 3months Visa from Abuja airport, no OTB was asked. The only thing they asked was my invitation letter or hotel reservation which I had none. I tried to to plead with them that I will lodge in a hotel when I get there since I have my money with me but they refused so I had to go to a cyber cafe at d airport n booked for 2wks hostel reservation. Its a 3 page document that cost me 500naira each to print n 500naira internet charge, something that would have cost me less that 300 outside.my bags were not searched, no other disturbance. So try n book a hotel reservation or get an invitation letter from any of ur guys in Dubai b4 going to the airport to avoid shedding tears.

Good day, Please did you purchase a return or a one way ticket?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 7:53pm On Mar 07, 2018
Good luck

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by manneger2: 8:04pm On Mar 07, 2018
Naijaonfire:
My bros thank u for this, pls the hotel booking will i pay or just book hotel
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by BAY1759: 9:09pm On Mar 07, 2018
SirWellington:

Hence a first timer with a Nigerian passport can't get a one way ticket? If the answer is positive, please what are the options? Thanks

Nothing wrong with Nigeria passport or first timer in traveling with one way ticket. It is all about the type of Visa you have. Do you have employment visa or tourist visa? If employment Visa...You can fly one way. If you have an emirate ID(resident Permit) already...You can fly one way as well. If you are on tourist visa....respect yourself and book return ticket. You can decide to either open your ticket when you touchdown or cancel the return and seek for refund(Refund policies apply).
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by spartacus11(m): 9:24pm On Mar 07, 2018
BAY1759:

Nothing wrong with Nigeria passport or first timer in traveling with one way ticket. It is all about the type of Visa you have. Do you have employment visa or tourist visa? If employment Visa...You can fly one way. If you have an emirate ID(resident Permit) already...You can fly one way as well. If you are on tourist visa....respect yourself and book return ticket. You can decide to either open your ticket when you touchdown or cancel the return and seek for refund(Refund policies apply).

U mean to say dey do r3fund the refund? That will be nice ohhb
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by spartacus11(m): 9:24pm On Mar 07, 2018
tonididdy:

yes sure bed space is possible

Ok thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by KennyAsan(m): 10:04pm On Mar 07, 2018
So this is the update so far, on my working visa processing.
I finally travel to Abuja myself as the embassy required to show up with the application number.
I arrived Abuja last Sunday and went to UAE embassy the second morning which is Monday, I showed them my visa application number as the agent requested me to.

They checked on their system and told me my visa is already with them, but I need to bring a medical report and attested it at UAE before I can able to collect the visa, I've got Police Character Certificate already, and they advice I pay my visa fees before I come back so that won't take another time

There is a three recommended hospital in the guiding book they gave us, and they're now aware that the Turkish hospital is so cost for people, so they started circling the Garki hospital among the three recommended hospital for people to be going.

Garki hospital cost 37,000 and five days for result to be teady because there are lots of UAE people, I can see some people who are complaining that they're still yet to have their result even five days has passed, just about two or three people.

So now waiting and praying I have my result on time.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by SirWellington(m): 10:29pm On Mar 07, 2018
BAY1759:

Oh, thanks alot.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by sicily4u: 10:54pm On Mar 07, 2018
NONNYG:
fear feargrin

He is talking about security job, u and I know is very difficult to get job with three months tourist visa, even after paying agent fee. So if he is not coming with direct employment visa with that 1m, is better he use it and start business
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ogundeletaofeek(m): 10:59pm On Mar 07, 2018
Naijaonfire:
Thank u brother
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by KESHYLOVE(m): 11:04pm On Mar 07, 2018
Good day fams, pls is there any way I can check if my new company has applied for my visa? Pls
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by spartacus11(m): 11:45pm On Mar 07, 2018
KennyAsan:
So this is the update so far, on my working visa processing.
I finally travel to Abuja myself as the embassy required to show up with the application number.
I arrived Abuja last Sunday and went to UAE embassy the second morning which is Monday, I showed them my visa application number as the agent requested me to.

They checked on their system and told me my visa is already with them, but I need to bring a medical report and attested it at UAE before I can able to collect the visa, I've got Police Character Certificate already, and they advice I pay my visa fees before I come back so that won't take another time

There is a three recommended hospital in the guiding book they gave us, and they're now aware that the Turkish hospital is so cost for people, so they started circling the Garki hospital among the three recommended hospital for people to be going.

Garki hospital cost 37,000 and five days for result to be teady because there are lots of UAE people, I can see some people who are complaining that they're still yet to have their result even five days has passed, just about two or three people.

So now waiting and praying I have my result on time.

Nice update, will u pay for visa fee again after u have paid agent?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by KennyAsan(m): 12:23am On Mar 08, 2018
spartacus11:

Nice update, will u pay for visa fee again after u have paid agent?

Not at all, my agent and I has agreed to deduct all I spent right here from his balance that remain with me.

You should know things has changed this year, anyone processing visa to go Dubai has to do all the processing in their countries unlike before, so if happened you already paid someone, you need to discuss with the person to refund what you've spend down here. And agent will only responsible for things you do in the UAE embassy,
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by spartacus11(m): 1:45am On Mar 08, 2018
KennyAsan:

Not at all, my agent and I has agreed to deduct all I spent right here from his balance that remain with me.

You should know things has changed this year, anyone processing visa to go Dubai has to do all the processing in their countries unlike before, so if happened you already paid someone, you need to discuss with the person to refund what you've spend down here. And agent will only responsible for things you do in the UAE embassy,

Glad you processing is makin progress and u almost done

(1) (2) (3) ... (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.