Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (496) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (931752 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by DrDre1(m): 2:37pm On Mar 02, 2018
nattybanta:
DrDre1 9ja is really hmmm. But it's well.
So unfortunate and painful especially when I consider what these guys are turning long stretches of deserts into with proper planning. Myself and some friends here debate the Nigerian setting once in a while and a few of them say Nigeria is a nice place to live. I don't argue with them o...I only remind them that they won't be turned away when they get to the airline counter to purchase their tickets to Nigeria. For now I prefer shouting "Nigeria will be better"...from a (seemingly) safe distance grin

4 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by spartacus11(m): 2:53pm On Mar 02, 2018
sicily4u:

U Can get bed space especially if u have someone to pick up at the airport and take u straight to available bed space and pay

Ok so one will have to make provision for this, i will like dis one
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by spartacus11(m): 2:54pm On Mar 02, 2018
DrDre1:

So unfortunate and painful especially when I consider what these guys are turning long stretches of deserts into with proper planning. Myself and some friends here debate the Nigerian setting once in a while and a few of them say Nigeria is a nice place to live. I don't argue with them o...I only remind them that they won't be turned away when they get to the airline counter to purchase their tickets to Nigeria. For now I prefer shouting "Nigeria will be better"...from a (seemingly) safe distance grin
Dr d Dr nor be lie the hustle is real
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by manneger2: 3:21pm On Mar 02, 2018
nattybanta:

Just try and have a budget of 100k monthly. Whatever is left is still yours and have more if available
This 100k for a month is bed space inclusive
I.e. after paying for bed space u hold 100k or after paying for bed space say 36k you now hav 64k to run around for the month will it be enough, I want to be sure so I won't be stranded when I enter
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by SomeoneNice: 4:01pm On Mar 02, 2018
justi4jesu:
Goodluck
Justi4jesu, pls ehnn that ad u posted.. Where is d exact location.. A friend told me deira...
Want to go Tomoro that's why I'm asking. I'll appreciate ur response. Thanks alot
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by omoikhodion: 12:22am On Mar 03, 2018
pls how do I confirm if my dubai visa is real or fake after it has being out ??
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by manneger2: 12:39am On Mar 03, 2018
@nattybanta the person that process my 3month tourist visa told me there is an employment visa available, I ask him if is possible for me to get employment offer while am still in naija, he said yes but I will pay extra 250k for the offer, that the offer comes with accommodation, flight ticket and employment visa with salary of around 750$, he said the 3 months visa that was issued to me will be converted to work visa, pls I have not entered with the visa to dubai before this came up. How true is all this pls.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 1:35am On Mar 03, 2018
manneger2:

This 100k for a month is bed space inclusive
I.e. after paying for bed space u hold 100k or after paying for bed space say 36k you now hav 64k to run around for the month will it be enough, I want to be sure so I won't be stranded when I enter
where are you getting bedspace for 36k? Maybe I don't know..
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 1:38am On Mar 03, 2018
manneger2:
@nattybanta the person that process my 3month tourist visa told me there is an employment visa available, I ask him if is possible for me to get employment offer while am still in naija, he said yes but I will pay extra 250k for the offer, that the offer comes with accommodation, flight ticket and employment visa with salary of around 750$, he said the 3 months visa that was issued to me will be converted to work visa, pls I have not entered with the visa to dubai before this came up. How true is all this pls.
i believe what the person mean is that he has a job on arrival for you. Once you get to UAE his contact would take you to the place. And the employment visa would be processed.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by princekins(m): 12:39pm On Mar 03, 2018
profjustine458:
Please guru's in the house my little bro was asked to get a medical certificate from the company processing his visa in Dubai, He has gone to federal medical centre in our state to do that but it was rejected after scaning to them,please which hospital is recommended by the uae embassy in abuja to get a medical cert?

Goto Garki Hospital, Area 8 Garki , Abuja.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by BAY1759: 1:14pm On Mar 03, 2018
princekins:

Goto Garki Hospital, Area 8 Garki , Abuja.

This hospital has been suspended as well. It is the Turkish one that is left. Check some few pages back.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 5:18pm On Mar 03, 2018
manneger2:
same story that has kept so many people stranded at the Dubai airport, who knows? Your case might be different. All the best
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by manneger2: 8:16pm On Mar 03, 2018
NONNYG:
same story that has kept so many people stranded at the Dubai airport, who knows? Your case might be different. All the best
How do u mean
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by manneger2: 8:20pm On Mar 03, 2018
Pls the person said after getting the employment that my tourist visa will be converted to work visa, so I will be entering dubai with work visa. Not that I will enter with tourist visa and it will be converted. NONNYG do u get me now
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by manneger2: 8:26pm On Mar 03, 2018
nattybanta:
i believe what the person mean is that he has a job on arrival for you. Once you get to UAE his contact would take you to the place. And the employment visa would be process0ed.
No he said the employment visa will be process here and I will use it to enter UAE, the company will handle th ticket
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by spartacus11(m): 9:27pm On Mar 03, 2018
NONNYG
nattybanta
justi4jesu
Drkay

And others in the know, please i need a clarification for this type of visa, are UAE authorities still issue this permit. Please help throw more lite on it thanks

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lovere: 10:00pm On Mar 03, 2018
spartacus11:
NONNYG
nattybanta
justi4jesu
Drkay

And others in the know, please i need a clarification for this type of visa, are UAE authorities still issue this permit. Please help throw more lite on it thanks
It has nothing to do with UAE authorities. Freelance visa is a kind of resident visa in which one arranges with an individual registered company to have your visa issued under their company without working or being employed by the company.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Canterbury: 10:10pm On Mar 03, 2018
Please people, which airline is best to use and what is the price of the ticket (need cheap one abeg)
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by spartacus11(m): 10:14pm On Mar 03, 2018
lovere:

It has nothing to do with UAE authorities. Freelance visa is a kind of resident visa in which one arranges with an individual registered company to have your visa issued under their company without working or being employed by the company.

Ok thanks, is it advisable for one to do this.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Canterbury: 10:15pm On Mar 03, 2018
BAY1759:

This hospital has been suspended as well. It is the Turkish one that is left. Check some few pages back.
those of you saying Gariki hospital has been banned please verify your claims well before you mislead someone.

I was in abuja this week and a friend did his medicals in Gariki and did his attestation of the medical report on Thursday also had his visa interview and biometric at the embassy that same Thursday. I mean 1st of March.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by HenryCavill: 6:02am On Mar 04, 2018
Sometimes, I'm amazed at the kind of questions people ask here. Just enter Google and search. Use wakanow, Skyscanner, eDreams etc. You'll get the real-time figures. I don't believe anyone here owns an airline

Canterbury:
Please people, which airline is best to use and what is the price of the ticket (need cheap one abeg)
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 8:10am On Mar 04, 2018
spartacus11:

Ok thanks, is it advisable for one to do this.
when you process the freelance visa & you're not working for the company, what will be your job here? Looking at the towers?

This is the question you should ask yourself not someone else

P.S , the visa is valid for 2 or 3 years & its prices ranges from 10,000aed and above depending on the company & job title with other benefits attached to it
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by faliowino(m): 10:47am On Mar 04, 2018
Canterbury:
those of you saying Gariki hospital has been banned please verify your claims well before you mislead someone.

I was in abuja this week and a friend did his medicals in Gariki and did his attestation of the medical report on Thursday also had his visa interview and biometric at the embassy that same Thursday. I mean 1st of March.
pls how much was he charged at garki for the medicals and did he paybany visa fee at the embassy if yes how much thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 1:17pm On Mar 04, 2018
manneger2:

No he said the employment visa will be process here and I will use it to enter UAE, the company will handle th ticket

That means he is canceling the Tourist visa and processing an Employment visa for you. visa can not be converted if not being used.
has he shown u the tourist visa?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 1:20pm On Mar 04, 2018
spartacus11:
NONNYG
nattybanta
justi4jesu
Drkay

This kind of visa is only for professionals ooo. its different from the resident visa business owners provide to ppl that want to conduct their business in uae. do u think u have the skills that would fetch u 50k and above in a year? cos its a one year visa.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 1:21pm On Mar 04, 2018
Canterbury:
all airlines are ok. for the cheapest use wakanow and check the cheapest on the day u want to travel.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by spartacus11(m): 3:48pm On Mar 04, 2018
NONNYG:
when you process the freelance visa & you're not working for the company, what will be your job here? Looking at the towers?

This is the question you should ask yourself not someone else

P.S , the visa is valid for 2 or 3 years & its prices ranges from 10,000aed and above depending on the company & job title with other benefits attached to it

Can't one hustle indepently? And d freedom of movement one can get.

I was also meaning to ask what hand work is kind of paying

Electrical
Driving (private cab)
Cleaning
Media(graphic design, video editing e.t.c)
Photography
Cinematography
Phone/Computer repairs (hardware/software)
Mechanic
Satellite instalation

I have till the end of year, needed to know what choice will be best

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by spartacus11(m): 3:52pm On Mar 04, 2018
nattybanta:

This kind of visa is only for professionals ooo. its different from the resident visa business owners provide to ppl that want to conduct their business in uae. do u think u have the skills that would fetch u 50k and above in a year? cos its a one year visa.

Boss it is an inquiry, i want to travel by December or early next year, if it is something that is advisable for one to do, then i will like to know skills one can easily get client why i take advantage of the time i have now to go learn those skill in nigeria.

But if it is not advisable then mo need for me spending money hear to get training.

Thats why I'm asking
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by geobrown(m): 6:55pm On Mar 04, 2018
Tunjinodaysoff:
see money
hello please was your processing completed same happen to me too the agent said they want to increase the security salary so I paid him 1.1m without ticket
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by manneger2: 10:02pm On Mar 04, 2018
nattybanta:

That means he is canceling the Tourist visa and processing an Employment visa for you. visa can not be converted if not being used.
has he shown u the tourist visa?
Yes I hav the tourist visa with me
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by BAY1759: 10:19pm On Mar 04, 2018
spartacus11:

Can't one hustle indepently? And d freedom of movement one can get.

I was also meaning to ask what hand work is kind of paying

Electrical
Driving (private cab)
Cleaning
Media(graphic design, video editing e.t.c)
Photography
Cinematography
Phone/Computer repairs (hardware/software)
Mechanic
Satellite instalation

I have till the end of year, needed to know what choice will be best

Sorry to bust your bubble. Nothing like personal side hustle in UAE without being employed by a firm in UAE. Unless you get a job...a time based job that doesn't conflict with your hustle ambition. You just can't flew in and start doing your thing unless you want to go for the freelance visa discussed earlier.

Read an article on it here and go for it if you have what it takes.... http://www.timeoutdubai.com/community/features/76092-how-to-be-your-own-boss-in-dubai

(1) (2) (3) ... (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.