Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (931774 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kaynine59(m): 9:33pm On Nov 04, 2015
ken1982:
boss i hail @kaynine59

baba na me hail pass oh... Hw runnings for dubai baba
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 9:34pm On Nov 04, 2015
amunkita:

Evening bro..

Pls am having issues with the agent, the visa is out according to my agent but told him I need to see evidence before sending him the 2k dirham he needs before it's being released but he insisted that the company does not entertain such.

It's a security company, pls I don't know if you or any other Nairaland with integrity could be of assistance.

I need someone I could credit with the 2k dirham nd transportation so that he/she goes with the agent to retrieve the Visa, so that I don't loose all having paid part.

Thanks...
send ur passport number n date of birth. Can confirm if its out
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justwise(m): 9:37pm On Nov 04, 2015
amunkita:

Evening bro..

Pls am having issues with the agent, the visa is out according to my agent but told him I need to see evidence before sending him the 2k dirham he needs before it's being released but he insisted that the company does not entertain such.

It's a security company, pls I don't know if you or any other Nairaland with integrity could be of assistance.

I need someone I could credit with the 2k dirham nd transportation so that he/she goes with the agent to retrieve the Visa, so that I don't loose all having paid part.

Thanks...

SMH
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 9:49pm On Nov 04, 2015
justwise:

SMH
lol free cool cash grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by tojahh(m): 10:18pm On Nov 04, 2015
2k Dirhams abi?

Okay no wahala, I dey go piss, when I come back, I go tell you who u go send am to.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 3:18am On Nov 05, 2015
amunkita:

Evening bro..

Thanks...

Even ordinary official paper, u no go c. I dnt knw why u r worried when u r on d winning side. U neva pay and u r worried. Tell d agent and d company to shove the visa into Dia backside if dey cnt tender it.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by fohiss: 4:35am On Nov 05, 2015
roomiee pls does anybody here have a vacant bed space in ajman a Frnd of mine coming to UAE WIth 3months needs it and he will show up next week ... if yes pls how much do u take in a month .... thanks ..

@Samhay I still dey thank you oooo ..that call still dey make sense ooo may God bless u broda
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by amunkita(m): 6:37am On Nov 05, 2015
nattybanta:
send ur passport number n date of birth. Can confirm if its out

A06269447
28/4/1988

Thanx
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 05, 2015
only ya name self ..amunkita ;Donly ya name self ..amunkita
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 8:07am On Nov 05, 2015
smithsydny:
only ya name self ..amunkita ;Donly ya name self ..amunkita
hahahhahahha d name no fit even translate to Arabic grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 05, 2015
nattybanta:
natty the agent dey fear ooo.. grin
nattybanta:
natty the agent dey fear ooo..
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by amunkita(m): 8:14am On Nov 05, 2015
nattybanta:

e fit be the name wey tire them for Visa office oo..
Abeg Natty i don drop u anoda msg.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 9:03am On Nov 05, 2015
fohiss:
roomiee pls does anybody here have a vacant bed space in ajman a Frnd of mine coming to UAE WIth 3months needs it and he will show up next week ... if yes pls how much do u take in a month .... thanks ..

@Samhay I still dey thank you oooo ..that call still dey make sense ooo may God bless u broda

U welcome bro, it makes us closer to our lived 1s even though we r far away. Still on d look out for Anoda stuff Dat will b of benefit to all of us here.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 9:07am On Nov 05, 2015
nattybanta:

But some agent r kinda funny, how u go tell person say em visa don come out but e must pay to c it?

I just dey laf each tym I remember
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 9:13am On Nov 05, 2015
samhay:

But some agent r kinda funny, how u go tell person say em visa don come out but e must pay to c it?
I just dey laf each tym I remember
hahahahahahaahahah. Maybe it didn't work out again so he wants to grab all he can get before breaking d bad news to him
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Frankuzo22: 9:45am On Nov 05, 2015
Hello room, I'm still in Nigeria but I want to secure visa to Dubai. My agent told me dat d job I will do will pay me up to 200k(naira) but I will have to take care of my expenses. I want to know if dia are such jobs and if such salary can take care of d living expenses. Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ken1982: 10:43am On Nov 05, 2015
Dubai dy o...just getting a bit cooler by the day

kaynine59:
baba na me hail pass oh... Hw runnings for dubai baba
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tkulthenoble1: 11:16am On Nov 05, 2015
Na so one agent dey tell me say, he have security job they will be paying 1000 dolls and the person will pay 3500 us dolls for visa. And I asked him here in Dubai abi Abu Dhabi, wey e no be supervisor grin grin grin grin. These agents can lie mehn!
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by fohiss: 12:24pm On Nov 05, 2015
samhay:

U welcome bro, it makes us closer to our lived 1s even though we r far away. Still on d look out for Anoda stuff Dat will b of benefit to all of us here.
only u nah men .... king of Dubai

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kaynine59(m): 3:08pm On Nov 05, 2015
I hail all.. I kindly need assistance. One Dubai man claims to have gotten me a work visa. I don't know how you guys can help me confirm the authenticity. Shebi na my passport number and date of birth I go send abi? Nattybanta pls kindly assist. He sent me the work visa having my passport photo (which I sent to him) and all my info. How true can dis be... Baba how u fit help me. Check pls. He says am to pay 1750aed as he has finished processing all for me.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kaynine59(m): 3:10pm On Nov 05, 2015
Abeg I de wait. The work visa has an entry permit number and uid number as well. What do I send for confirmation pls. The man no collect any money from me since before this process started. But now he has finished he said the fee is 1750aed....abeg where una dey?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by 100freekiss: 3:17pm On Nov 05, 2015
When applying online through www.emirates.com for Dubai visa, do I need a hotel booking. And if I do , can I book it on my own or must it be through Emirates
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kaynine59(m): 4:00pm On Nov 05, 2015
Be like nobody dey here sad
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 4:02pm On Nov 05, 2015
100freekiss:
When applying online through www.emirates.com for Dubai visa, do I need a hotel booking. And if I do , can I book it on my own or must it be through Emirates

Yes you need Hotel Booking, you need to contact them first to know the documents they require for Visa processing.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by 100freekiss: 4:28pm On Nov 05, 2015
justi4jesu:

Yes you need Hotel Booking, you need to contact them first to know the documents they require for Visa processing.

Thanks for the info
But can i book else where, cos if I book through Emirates they might charge me. But If I choose to book from other websites , I can get a free booking.

The issue is , I don't wanna pay for any hotel. I can stay in a friend's place when I get there

I've checked the documents they need for the visa , it seems easy . but my only problem is the hotel booking stuff.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kaynine59(m): 4:31pm On Nov 05, 2015
justi4jesu:

Justi I hail oh.. Pls can u help me check and confirm a work visa I got? What details on d form can I send so u help me check. No vex oh
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kaynine59(m): 4:33pm On Nov 05, 2015
100freekiss:

Thanks for the info
But can i book else where, cos if I book through Emirates they might charge me. But If I choose to book from other websites , I can get a free booking.

The issue is , I don't wanna pay for any hotel. I can stay in a friend's place when I get there

I've checked the documents they need for the visa , it seems easy . but my only problem is the hotel booking stuff.

If u book a hotel you don't pay bro. Afta u get ur visa and before you travel u can cancel d booking. Nobody checks. Its if u want to stay at the said hotel you pay before u lodge. No fear go ahead and book it.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kaynine59(m): 4:41pm On Nov 05, 2015
@Justi4jesu please can I send the work visa here (jpeg format) or I should email it to you? Your assistance would highly be favoured make i no go enter one chance. Thanks Sisi
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by 100freekiss: 5:10pm On Nov 05, 2015
kaynine59:

If u book a hotel you don't pay bro. Afta u get ur visa and before you travel u can cancel d booking. Nobody checks. Its if u want to stay at the said hotel you pay before u lodge. No fear go ahead and book it.

Thanks Bro
You just saved me
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kaynine59(m): 5:25pm On Nov 05, 2015
100freekiss:

Thanks Bro
You just saved me

U r most welcome sir... Anytime
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kaynine59(m): 5:31pm On Nov 05, 2015
I guess Justi is busy... I'd go ahead and post the said work visa this Arab man did for me. I haven't paid a dime sha. Anyone wey get more info for me hw real or fake it is shd holla. Thanks Nattybanta God bless u many

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.