Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (931559 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kunlexy0807: 9:22am On Nov 09, 2015
@justi4jesu
Tnx a lot sis....i'll send those contacts to him to look into, and if I may ask pls, how easy is it for him to seek a chance of getting employed as an RTA cab driver if he chooses to approach them after getting his license.....am askimg based on ur personal judgement. Tnx in advance
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 10:17am On Nov 09, 2015
Tkulthenoble1:
J

Sorry if I may ask what's the purpose of NOC(No Objection certificate)

A NOC ( Non Objection Certificate) can be for anything.
You will need an NOC from your company to obtain a driver' lisence, to open up a bank account or to sponsor your family.

A NOC (Non objecting letter) just means, that your sponsor does not have any objections that you i.e. obtain a driver's license, open a bank account, sponsor your family, or take up anew employment.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Larminess: 10:55am On Nov 09, 2015
Sup bro,please how did u go about the passport renewal please shed more light....thanks awaiting your reply
frostmate:
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by fohiss: 11:05am On Nov 09, 2015
justi4jesu:

Ofcourse driving schools are meant for people who don't know jack about driving that's why it is called a school.

He needs atleast 1hour a day for his classes, some people do 2hours a day which more expensive. So I'll advice him to go for the normal schedules.

Weekdays are cheaper then weekends(Fridays and Saturdays)

As per the price, I'm sure Ajman driving school will be way cheaper than Dubai's that's if they have one. I have no idea

His budget should be from 4000 Dirhams upwards depending on his choice of vehicle, whether Light Vehicle(Automatic/Manual), heavy Vehicles(forklifts etc) and how many times he fails cheesy

He will need NOC (No Objection certificate) from his Employer, Emirates ID, Eye Test Certificate.

Payments can be made in installments

Here are the list of recommended Driving institutes to learn how to drive.

Emirates Driving Institute

Belhasa Driving Center www.bdc.aa telephone NUmber:04-3243535

GALADARI MOTOR DRIVING CENTER Welcome to GMDC :: Telephone Number: 04-2676166

DUBAI DRIVING CENTER Dubai Driving Center Telephone Number: 04-3455855

AL AHLI DRIVING CENTER www.alahlidubai.ae Telephone Number: 04-2721565

Local Area Code is -04 International Code is 00-971-4-(The 7 digit number)
plssss boss like how much all this will cost for somebody who is still in Naija ... a cousin have b disturbing me abt dis Uae taxi stuff ... pls help... thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Larminess: 11:51am On Nov 09, 2015
Good day miss,please can u shed more light on how to go about the passport renewal in Abu Dhabi but I reside in dubai, I've been calling n they weren't picking
justi4jesu:

A NOC ( Non Objection Certificate) can be for anything.
You will need an NOC from your company to obtain a driver' lisence, to open up a bank account or to sponsor your family.

A NOC (Non objecting letter) just means, that your sponsor does not have any objections that you i.e. obtain a driver's license, open a bank account, sponsor your family, or take up anew employment.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Indifferent(m): 12:12pm On Nov 09, 2015
Helo everyone, I throway salute o. I no really get question to ask cos I don learn enuff from this thread.
Still following, currently constructing my CV to fit UAE standard and format.

Once again I throway salute for all my oga and madam them holding it down in this thread.
God bless !
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 12:18pm On Nov 09, 2015
Larminess:
Good day miss,please can u shed more light on how to go about the passport renewal in Abu Dhabi but I reside in dubai, I've been calling n they weren't picking

Passport Renewal Days at Nigerian EmbassY, Abu Dhabi

Only Tuesday and Thursday(09.00 to 12.00 hrs)

122 Dollars for Passport(Paid with Credit/Debit Card)

185 Dirhams to be paid to cash at the Embassy

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Larminess: 12:20pm On Nov 09, 2015
Thanks
justi4jesu:

Passport Renewal Days at Nigerian EmbassY, Abu Dhabi

Only Tuesday and Thursday(09.00 to 12.00 hrs)

122 Dollars for Passport(Paid with Credit/Debit Card)

185 Dirhams to be paid to cash at the Embassy

Goodluck
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 12:21pm On Nov 09, 2015
fohiss:

plssss boss like how much all this will cost for somebody who is still in Naija ... a cousin have b disturbing me abt dis Uae taxi stuff ... pls help... thanks

He should check for RTA Site on google to know more about it. Or read through the thread and you will see someone that talked about it already.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by masam(m): 12:53pm On Nov 09, 2015
Hello my fellow Emirates residents, I have this small challenge, my younger sister in Nigeria who is a registered midwife want to write HAAD certification. 1. Can she register and write it online from Nigeria or will she need to come down here? 2. Anyone in the house who has written it to help me simplify the process as I have visited the site severally but failed to understand. 3. Is their any physical office where I can go for enquiries as am in Abu dhabi. Thanks house for ur anticipated response.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Teddyg2(m): 1:07pm On Nov 09, 2015
Good day Miss/mr. please I want u to enlighten me on which country out of UAE/QATAR is good for construction workers and can 500k finished work permit visa flight fees and accommodation. thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ken1982: 1:52pm On Nov 09, 2015
She can start processing from Nigeria...with someone in UAE helping her with document submitting and inquiries. My friend wrote DHA and is in the process of converting to HAAD. From her viewpoint it is better to go for HDA License den convert to HAAD License. Yes there is an office www.haad.ae/haad/

Health Authority-Abu Dhabi

Main Building
Abu Dhabi, Airport Road
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
P.O. Box 5674
Tel: +971 2 449 3333
Fax: +971 2 444 9822

Internation patients Care(IPC) office
Abu Dhabi City, Al Murror Road
Al Jazira Club, Tower A, Floor 10
Tel: +971 2 409 1111
Fax: +971 2 672 7666
+971 2 674 4056

Al Ain Office
Al Mawaijai District – Near Al Ain Co-OP
P.O. Box 86663
Tel: +971 3 767 8883

Western Region Office
Madinat Zayed City - Madinat Zayed Hospital Road - Awamer Popular
P.O. Box 58868
Tel: +971 2 894 6400

For your Inquiries, complaints, suggestions & compliments, Please contact Abu Dhabi Government Contact Center on the following:
Call: 800555 Or Email: contact@abudhabi.ae

Also you can visit Health Authority - Abu Dhabi Customer Service Center

Official Office Timings:
For HAAD staff: 7:00am - 3:00 pm
For Customers: 07:00- 03:00 pm, the toll free is 24/7
Sun, Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs.

masam:
Hello my fellow Emirates residents, I have this small challenge, my younger sister in Nigeria who is a registered midwife want to write HAAD certification. 1. Can she register and write it online from Nigeria or will she need to come down here? 2. Anyone in the house who has written it to help me simplify the process as I have visited the site severally but failed to understand. 3. Is their any physical office where I can go for enquiries as am in Abu dhabi. Thanks house for ur anticipated response.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ken1982: 1:56pm On Nov 09, 2015
Depends...i hear Qatar is good for jobs basically and construction too...but UAE as well...however if you mean labor work then i guess i would not recommend any...just me saying...its 10-12 hours work 6 days a week and the pay is not as much...but if you feel you can cope then its OK to start after all you will not be doing such kinds of work forever...

but if you mean for civil engineer, mechanical engineer, foreman etc. then i believe both UAE and Qatar are OK

Teddyg2:
Good day Miss/mr. please I want u to enlighten me on which country out of UAE/QATAR is good for construction workers and can 500k finished work permit visa flight fees and accommodation. thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ken1982: 1:57pm On Nov 09, 2015
Anybody in need of accommodation in Ajman contact me
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by uch4apex(m): 2:37pm On Nov 09, 2015
Pls how long does it take to get a 3month UAE visa house? Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 2:38pm On Nov 09, 2015
uch4apex:
Pls how long does it take to get a 3month UAE visa house? Thanks

Same duration for 2weeks visa, it all depends on the sponsor processing it.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by masam(m): 4:51pm On Nov 09, 2015
ken1982:
She can start processing from Nigeria...with someone in UAE helping her with document submitting and inquiries. My friend wrote DHA and is in the process of converting to HAAD. From her viewpoint it is better to go for HDA License den convert to HAAD License. Yes there is an office www.haad.ae/haad/

Health Authority-Abu Dhabi

Main Building
Abu Dhabi, Airport Road
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
P.O. Box 5674
Tel: +971 2 449 3333
Fax: +971 2 444 9822

Internation patients Care(IPC) office
Abu Dhabi City, Al Murror Road
Al Jazira Club, Tower A, Floor 10
Tel: +971 2 409 1111
Fax: +971 2 672 7666
+971 2 674 4056

Al Ain Office
Al Mawaijai District – Near Al Ain Co-OP
P.O. Box 86663
Tel: +971 3 767 8883

Western Region Office
Madinat Zayed City - Madinat Zayed Hospital Road - Awamer Popular
P.O. Box 58868
Tel: +971 2 894 6400

For your Inquiries, complaints, suggestions & compliments, Please contact Abu Dhabi Government Contact Center on the following:
Call: 800555 Or Email: contact@abudhabi.ae

Also you can visit Health Authority - Abu Dhabi Customer Service Center

Official Office Timings:
For HAAD staff: 7:00am - 3:00 pm
For Customers: 07:00- 03:00 pm, the toll free is 24/7
Sun, Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs.

Thanks bro, pls that your friend wrote the exams in Nigeria or in Dubai? I know that one can start processing online from Nigeria but sitting for the exams is where. Also is there anyway I can get linked to that you friend or you? I need to talk on phone to any of you.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by fohiss: 8:55pm On Nov 09, 2015
ken1982:
Anybody in need of accommodation in Ajman contact me
ken is it close to where dey sell used cars in ajman ?? ... a Frnd of mine in ghana is in need
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ken1982: 8:42am On Nov 10, 2015
dunno where they sell cars in ajman...i will verify for you.

fohiss:

ken is it close to where dey sell used cars in ajman ?? ... a Frnd of mine in ghana is in need
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ken1982: 1:27pm On Nov 10, 2015
he will always have to go through a "Travel Agency"....am sure he does not mean an agent as per those thieves who act as intermediary to do nothing..only forward documents to travel agency...LOL...how ironic...they should call themselves "high class postal delivery boys"

solace89:

despite all that's been said on this thread....u still wanna go ahead n press the self destruction button? why not read dz thread 4rm page 1 to where u know enuf about d question u asked above....just my 1cent thou.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by solace89(m): 2:22pm On Nov 10, 2015
ken1982:
he will always have to go through a "Travel Agency"....am sure he does not mean an agent as per those thieves who act as intermediary to do nothing..only forward documents to travel agency...LOL...how ironic...they should call themselves "high class postal delivery boys"

I grab! I just felt he needed not to put it out that way, u no dz pple, they 'll start contacting him privately as soon as dey see his post.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 4:00pm On Nov 10, 2015
ken1982:
lol. How u doing bro.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by fohiss: 10:59pm On Nov 10, 2015
ken1982:
dunno where they sell cars in ajman...i will verify for you.

they sell used cars very close to China mall.
well thanks have already gotten a space for him as he arrives safely tomorrow
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 5:50am On Nov 11, 2015
Bro please how much did u book your ticket and where did u change your currency to dollars?

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 9:30am On Nov 11, 2015
heaven4me:
Bro please how much did u book your ticket and where did u change your currency to dollars?
go to wakanow.com choose a date then u would see different prices. It changes by the day. You can change ur money at the airport u would see those exchange guys loitering in d airport car park.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by royalsweetness(f): 11:30am On Nov 11, 2015
Hi
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by fohiss: 12:59pm On Nov 11, 2015
pls everyone let chart here ... stop send me add plssssssss ...d page is made to share views..experience and all ... thanks

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tkulthenoble1: 1:14pm On Nov 11, 2015
Guys I was told by a friend in Abuja that the attestation of my certificate at the UAE embassy is $50 not 30 to $35 as written on the first page of the thread. So house can anybody confirm that for me asap, so that I can send th money to him or not.

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.