Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (926097 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 5:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
LEOSIRSIR:
Good suggestions there bro, and also I concur with the time, some people will still be late for the event #african times things grin grin
Mbok dey won't allow us play music inside the place ooo, or how you see am bro.

Dats anoda issue, I felt it would av helped us to relax, and everywhere wnt be dry
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 5:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
O yes member indeed abi ba for Oman you wan do your Christmas?
The time is fixed i guess
Now venue
nattybanta:
I b o yes member for now. Am in support of any plans
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 5:57pm On Dec 08, 2015
Let's talk about venue, how to secure it, and also know the members attending,
samhay:

Dats anoda issue, I felt it would av helped us to relax, and everywhere wnt be dry
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 5:59pm On Dec 08, 2015
LEOSIRSIR:
O yes member indeed abi ba for Oman you wan do your Christmas?
The time is fixed i guess
Now venue

a beach go make sense sha. Like d one at marina. But not up to me sha
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 6:03pm On Dec 08, 2015
If we go to the beach then we are coming with our own refreshments, this xmas gig will give us avenue to interact and discuss about many things and also gossip about happenings around us.. So the beach is not a good one boss
Cc samhay
nattybanta:
a beach go make sense sha. Like d one at marina. But not up to me sha
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Aibisoye0: 6:03pm On Dec 08, 2015
Is ogakpatakpata still on nairaland grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 6:45pm On Dec 08, 2015
Aibisoye0:
Is ogakpatakpata still on nairaland grin
U know better shocked
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Teeboy22(m): 10:48pm On Dec 08, 2015
trojanhorse2:

Amen Boss

bros..hw ur journey tke waka frm naija,Immigratn & abt qatar air nd so now

gist us

Goodluck to you broda..

Cheers

@nattybanta i hail o

@samhay , LEOSIRSIR... Omo...Nice idea bro..chai i dey miss oh

lols
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ken1982: 7:38am On Dec 09, 2015
yea...naso na

nattybanta:
ken so na tiger building u dey, and na there i dey since before I come change location. shocked
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ken1982: 7:40am On Dec 09, 2015
there are restaurants you can book a party date with and they will prepare all the chops and na serve yourself things for like 3-4 hours...in Dubai preferably.

but sharja is an option too as well as in sahara center or dubai mall or dolphinarium..all join...make una decie...lol

LEOSIRSIR:
grin grin tgb (tiger building) ken192, Every one is an attendee, if we decided to make it happen then I suggest you say something to put us on the track, mbok that boat cruise get as it be oooo, let's stick to the restaurant sir. Favoures234 samhay ugsams nattybanta,
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 5:47pm On Dec 09, 2015
ken1982:
there are restaurants you can book a party date with and they will prepare all the chops and na serve yourself things for like 3-4 hours...in Dubai preferably.

but sharja is an option too as well as in sahara center or dubai mall or dolphinarium..all join...make una decie...lol

This looks nice
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by trojanhorse2(m): 10:25pm On Dec 09, 2015
Teeboy22:

gist us

Goodluck to you broda..

Cheers

@nattybanta i hail o

lols
story wey I go yan plenty.....bt I still wan find job first......then I'll gist nairalanders hw it all went.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 1:16am On Dec 10, 2015
Down wit heavy cold in this city ooo.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Teeboy22(m): 8:15am On Dec 10, 2015
nattybanta:
Down wit heavy cold in this city ooo.

sorry grin

u've gat no choice nw
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 1:23pm On Dec 10, 2015
favoured234:

Leave these people...
If they take your 92CAD, you will stop hearing from them..
hahahahahahaahahah I was a victim sometime in 2013. Those guys no get joy at all.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ken1982: 1:44pm On Dec 10, 2015
Favored long time...whats up

how that side

favoured234:

Leave these people...
If they take your 92CAD, you will stop hearing from them..
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 10, 2015
ken1982:
Favored long time...whats up

how that side

The side soft tongue
As you abandon us because we no join movers and shakers of UAE
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 10:09am On Dec 11, 2015
Welcome the Land is green for you..
Teeboy22:

gist us

Goodluck to you broda..

Cheers

@nattybanta i hail o

lols
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 10:12am On Dec 11, 2015
So way forward?...
samhay:

This looks nice
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Teeboy22(m): 2:03pm On Dec 11, 2015
LEOSIRSIR:
Welcome the Land is green for you..
thanks

hw ur syd ?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ken1982: 2:07pm On Dec 11, 2015
i no fit abandon you na...
no b like that

you are always busy
favoured234:

The side soft tongue
As you abandon us because we no join movers and shakers of UAE
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by obinna414: 6:13am On Dec 12, 2015
Hello, pls how can a person in deira will locate a church also day and ,time of service?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 6:23am On Dec 12, 2015
obinna414:
Hello, pls how can a person in deira will locate a church also day and ,time of service?

Take metro to Al Rigga Station, ask anyone you see around for Flora Grand Hotel or you just take a taxi to Flora Grand hotel, Ground Floor.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by frostmate: 11:44am On Dec 12, 2015
Larminess:
Sup bro,please how did u go about the passport renewal please shed more light....thanks awaiting your reply

Sorry I haven't done yet
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by frostmate: 11:49am On Dec 12, 2015
obinna414:

Just to add to what madam justi said...service
is every Wednesday at 7pm and Friday @ 8am, 9:45am and 11:30am
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by obinna414: 2:38pm On Dec 12, 2015
Thanks for the info.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Omosholakunmi: 4:57pm On Dec 12, 2015
Hello house, thanks for the efforts you've been making so far for the betterment of our lives. I've been a silent reader right from the beginning of this thread but I have a few questions for us and I'll appreciate a quick and positive response. My fiance and I have been planning to travel to Dubai to settle down there for some time now but there are a few things bothering our minds. We contacted the agent I used when I went there for 2weeks sometimes around last year, he told us to bring 250k each for 3months visa apart from the air ticket but I've been following this thread like I said earlier and I realised that we can actually process it ourselves at a more cheaper price through airlines; etihad,.emirates, and the likes, but the problem is they can only give us 1month since we dont have a relative in Dubai that can help us with 3months visit visa and 1 month cannot be sufficient for job hunting overthere according to what I read on this thread. The 1 month visa is no longer extendable. So what do we do?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ken1982: 8:37am On Dec 13, 2015
@leosirsir and @nattybanta

guys you can check Caravan Restaurant in Dubai. Its an Indian restaurant but they serve various delicacies and the food is nice. Also you can plan buffet type evening and serve yourself...

My friends in the office are planning a get together for 23rd and we will be using Caravan. Besides i have been there for an occasion and can vouch for them

link below

http://sterlingcaravan.com/caravan_resto.html
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by honestpoju: 10:12am On Dec 13, 2015
Good morning to everyone here. God bless you all.
It is with great sadness in my heart that I am writing this piece. Sometime ago on here, I made a complaint sometime back on this thread about my involvement with bussy aka bootylicious.
A lot of you guys wanted to crucify me, I few of you understand. But you have no idea what has transpired and what happened to me recently because of 100k
The client I was helping,the elder sister had me arrested on Friday,I was handcuffed, embarrassed and treated like a common criminal all because of bootylicious inability to deliver or she's probably a fraudster that they claimed she is. I was asked to write a statement, then was locked up in the cell. For the first time in my life , before I was locked up, photos of myself was taken and was gonna be published and flagged as a fraud. Can you guess imagine this?
To cut the long story short, she has caused me a lot, my parents and family came around, disappointed and embarrassed. I was compelled to produce the 100k plus bail money which totalled almost 140k, now that is another gbese for me, because I had to borrow and gather the money from different friends and family.
The bootylicious is less concern, when I told her I was arrested. She only uttered what. Well she thinks she is untouchable because she is not in Nigeria. She is less concerned, event told me back then. That she couldn't use her own funds to pay back. But she can travel to the uk for a course, and that if it is true? I know she will read this post. Note people, her integrity is questionable. Normally I will reign courses and abuses on her first before I start writing this post, but I am well trained at home okay bussy.
You know what even baffled me and was my mistake, and what the police asked me. No evidence of the transaction, no mail, nothing. Where I posted here for u guys to confirm a visa for me. Nothing came up. Bussy, Bussy, Bussy. You know you have a little daughter?
I will only make you the promise because you tarnished my image and I lost a lot, knowing ow hard it is in Nigeria. And this December period where money is not out there. I indulge you bootylicious to do what is right .
Thank you all for reading. Please be careful of her.
I will send another post later about other facts.

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.