Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (931943 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ken1982: 5:07am On Dec 15, 2015
Your tone is wrong. I haven't seen any homeless Nigerian sleeping on the roadside. And as per unskilled job that's not true. Many of us have really good jobs.

I can't guarantee job but I can't guarantee he won't get job

And you always make people feel UAE is tough and hard for everyone like we don't have Nigerian doctors and nurses and engineers here

worry359:

What is wrong with my message??
It is perfectly factual IF you have the ability to read!
No one here can guarantee if another will get a job. What is wrong or incorrect about that??
Can YOU guarantee a job for someone

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ken1982: 5:10am On Dec 15, 2015
I dont know about payin for job bro. Am only saying if you feel you want to try here you wont be the first and getting a job is either way but its possible

quote author=Frankuzo22 post=41007346]@Ken1982 Thanks a lot. I really appreciate ur help. I also know this agent who said that helping me get a job is part of the package I will pay him for. That I can pay when I arrive at Dubai. But u know these agents and how they make bogous promises so I want to find out a little through u guys who are already there if there are really agents who can have such connection as to link someone up with a job that can sustain one in Dubai. Thanks and God bless
[/quote]
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 8:11am On Dec 15, 2015
U guys ve started again. shocked shocked
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 8:26am On Dec 15, 2015
Has been a stressful week, done my exchange, medicals And emirate id reg. I still give thanks to God.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Omosholakunmi: 9:03am On Dec 15, 2015
Omosholakunmi:
Hello house, thanks for the efforts you've been making so far for the betterment of our lives. I've been a silent reader right from the beginning of this thread but I have a few questions for us and I'll appreciate a quick and positive response. My fiance and I have been planning to travel to Dubai to settle down there for some time now but there are a few things bothering our minds. We contacted the agent I used when I went there for 2weeks sometimes around last year, he told us to bring 250k each for 3months visa apart from the air ticket but I've been following this thread like I said earlier and I realised that we can actually process it ourselves at a more cheaper price through airlines; etihad,.emirates, and the likes, but the problem is they can only give us 1month since we dont have a relative in Dubai that can help us with 3months visit visa and 1 month cannot be sufficient for job hunting overthere according to what I read on this thread. The 1 month visa is no longer extendable. So what do we do?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Omosholakunmi: 9:06am On Dec 15, 2015
Nobody seems to answer this question. Pls house come to my rescue. Your ideas are so much needed here
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 10:01am On Dec 15, 2015
Omosholakunmi:
Nobody seems to answer this question. Pls house come to my rescue. Your ideas are so much needed here
no one answered cos u already have answered it. It's better using a 3months visa dan a 1month. Unless u have made contacts to explore wen u come over. Like me I used 1month cos I have already planned my trip and contacts. So 1month gives u limited time for job search
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Teeboy22(m): 10:01am On Dec 15, 2015
nattybanta:
Has been a stressful week, done my exchange, medicals And emirate id reg. I still give thanks to God.

Nice one bro!

Goodluck
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by shoniB: 10:54am On Dec 15, 2015
Pls house,hope N367500 much just to process a 3month visa no ticket nd av gone thru d pagees nd I see is nt as expensive lyk dat pls I just want 2 knw ur view, thank u
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 11:27am On Dec 15, 2015
shoniB:
Pls house,hope N367500 much just to process a 3month visa no ticket nd av gone thru d pagees nd I see is nt as expensive lyk dat pls I just want 2 knw ur view, thank u
some questions don't need answers here. Cos ur pocket would determine if it's much or not. After all some people fly first class while some fly economy promo ticket. Trade wisely.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by oluwarichie(m): 11:28am On Dec 15, 2015
Well said @samhay.....its good to know we still have some people there that have their heart in the right place
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samtol4(m): 11:59am On Dec 15, 2015
honestpoju:
Sounds tempting, I tried to open the link. But it doesn't sEem to be respnding
am not their staff or agent .Someone send it to me since am not interested I posted it on nairaland .If you can't open it please bone .However if you are in UAE try schools there ,there are a lot of teaching jobs available with good salary .You can try Saudi Arabia also . More importantly the school name is well written google and mail the school .
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 15, 2015
honestpoju:
Sounds tempting, I tried to open the link. But it doesn't sEem to be respnding
google teachaway.com and you can navigate your way from there
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by emamos: 5:32pm On Dec 15, 2015
nattybanta:
some questions don't need answers here. Cos ur pocket would determine if it's much or not. After all some people fly first class while some fly economy promo ticket. Trade wisely.
i like d bold line
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Teeboy22(m): 5:42pm On Dec 15, 2015
emamos:
i like d bold line
nigga
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by emamos: 5:44pm On Dec 15, 2015
Teeboy22:

nigga
Tunde,it is well wit me
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NotNairalandi(m): 3:35pm On Dec 16, 2015
Pls house who knows how much 1naira to dirham when you want to withdraw money with your gtbank naira master in Dubai?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by iiiyyyk(m): 10:14pm On Dec 16, 2015
GOOD DAY ALL

Its been long I posted here, but always come around once in a while.

Pls guys in oil and gas,
is it possible for a nigerian with pipeline welding skill to get such job in UAE.
Has any body seen a nigeria trianed pipeline welder working in UAE?
Finally if possible how high is the chances of geting such job in UAE as Nigerian.

Thanks all.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Teeboy22(m): 10:22pm On Dec 16, 2015
emamos:
Tunde,it is well wit me
Amen bro!
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Halimacurves(f): 4:28am On Dec 17, 2015
61 AED
NotNairalandi:
Pls house who knows how much 1naira to dirham when you want to withdraw money with your gtbank naira master in Dubai?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 6:24am On Dec 17, 2015
NotNairalandi:
Halimacurves:
61 AED

You cannot withdraw money with your GTBank master card in Dubai...
Its been like that for about a month now..
You cant use it on POS too, just online transactions and hotels...

Don't come with the intention of spending with your GTBank card in Dubai at least for now so you don't get stranded..
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samee72(f): 7:17am On Dec 17, 2015
favoured234:

Don't come with the intention of spending with your GTBank card in Dubai at least for now so you don't get stranded..

Hi house long time, @favoured234 I just came into Dubai on Monday and I bought some things at Marks and Spencer using my GTB MasterCard on POS and it was successful the only thing is it has a daily limit of $300, it might probably be a network issue when you are not able to use it
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by WhyNa: 8:53am On Dec 17, 2015
favoured234:
google teachaway.com and you can navigate your way from there
Seems like you have to have a teaching licence to get those jobs
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 17, 2015
samee72:

Hi house long time, @favoured234 I just came into Dubai on Monday and I bought some things at Marks and Spencer using my GTB MasterCard on POS and it was successful the only thing is it has a daily limit of $300, it might probably be a network issue when you are not able to use it

Thanks for the update although I have given up trying till further notice

Anyway tried withdrawing at about this time last month and it wouldn't pay, then tried POS transactions in one of the Carrefour stores and same issues, I called them at about that time and they told me that the issue started at about that time 15/11/2015.
Two days ago I called them and they confirmed that the issue is still on and I will not still be able to withdraw with the card and that it will be rejected in some POS.. Their explanation is that I might be experiencing such around Africa and UAE that they are trying to clear some CBN regulations blah...

BTW M&S is a UK shop... That might be an explanation too
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 17, 2015
WhyNa:

Seems like you have to have a teaching licence to get those jobs

Teaching license is just like a bachelors in education, PGDE.. education degree/certification
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Halimacurves(f): 9:55am On Dec 17, 2015
sorry dear...i made a withdrawal with mine this week. Had the same issue too.

Guess its resolved
favoured234:

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by monchouchou: 10:22am On Dec 17, 2015
Good Luck

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 3:43pm On Dec 17, 2015
Very fine just cold out here

Teeboy22:

thanks

hw ur syd ?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Gooci(m): 6:28am On Dec 18, 2015
infact whats wrong with naija for God sake... now i cannot make withdrawal with my Gtb master card. i tried withdrawing 300aed yesterday, na so so story, i had to borrow money to pay for my exams.....
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Gooci(m): 7:07am On Dec 18, 2015
Halimacurves:
sorry dear...i made a withdrawal with mine this week. Had the same issue too.

Guess its resolved

abeg, which day did yu withdraw
i still withdrew december 2nd, about 1000aed nd stil used pos 4days ago. now i want to withdraw 300aed, its not going. this thing jst de gimme serious headache
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by travelpoint: 7:30am On Dec 18, 2015
ken1982:
I dont know about payin for job bro. Am only saying if you feel you want to try here you wont be the first and getting a job is either way but its possible

quote author=Frankuzo22 post=41007346]@Ken1982 Thanks a lot. I really appreciate ur help. I also know this agent who said that helping me get a job is part of the package I will pay him for. That I can pay when I arrive at Dubai. But u know these agents and how they make bogous promises so I want to find out a little through u guys who are already there if there are really agents who can have such connection as to link someone up with a job that can sustain one in Dubai. Thanks and God bless
my friend paid N550k early this year to an agent. The package comes with job and accommodation. He works as a security,. According to my friend, he signed a job contract for 2 years, the pay is around $450 when u convert it to $. To me I think 550k is too expensive

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.