Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (927075 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 2:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
DrDre1:

Congratulations sir. Wish you all the best in your sojourn. Your update made a good reading. Quite funny grin

Tanx boss, trying to make every1 relaxed while enjoying my epistle to the pple of nairaland,
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 2:11pm On Aug 04, 2015
saintruky:
So who no get money to give these immigration n ndlea pipo won't be allowed to travel?

Yes, you av hit the head on d nail, Oops, it's d oda way round. Interpret it urself, I cnt correct it. My eraser will finish
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 04, 2015
samhay:

Guys were talkin abt some kids of abt primary sch age brought in last week. 85 in numbers. I tink d location na Deira or so.

And I dey here say female wrk dey,why prostitution again.
broda don't believe all you hear inugo.. be legal das all

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by rusep: 2:39pm On Aug 04, 2015
Sorry for gatecrashing, please house I applied for one month tourist Visa to UAE through my travel agent but I was given two months. Is this visa genuine? Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 2:44pm On Aug 04, 2015
rusep:
Sorry for gatecrashing, please house I applied for one month tourist Visa to UAE through my travel agent but I was given two months. Is this visa genuine? Thanks

Yes it could be genuine because most 2 weeks visas come out to be 1 month. So it happens often.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by rusep: 3:04pm On Aug 04, 2015
justi4jesu:

Yes it could be genuine because most 2 weeks visas come out to be 1 month. So it happens often.

Thanks i am grateful.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2015
rusep:

Thanks i am grateful.

Yes my cousin's visa also came out today and she got 2months instead of 1month that was applied for. See the attachment [img][/img]

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by success10(m): 3:34pm On Aug 04, 2015
smithsydny:
for my guy that want his dear sis to go work in dubai oya read this one nah for you ooo.. http://nigeriacamera.net/this-woman-is-into-human-trafficking-who-send-nigerian-girls-into-prostitution-in-dubai-and-videotape-them-Unclad/
God bless u..
This is the news I was about to share.
I hope the guy have second thought before He hand over his sister to the lady.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by saintruky(m): 5:23pm On Aug 04, 2015
smithsydny:
for my guy that want his dear sis to go work in dubai oya read this one nah for you ooo.. http://nigeriacamera.net/this-woman-is-into-human-trafficking-who-send-nigerian-girls-into-prostitution-in-dubai-and-videotape-them-Unclad/

Bros u don't get d gist. I've used d girl's brother phone to chat with d lady just to be sure based on advise here. She's not a Nigerian n it wasn't her who requested d girl to come to Dubai in d first place. D broda did by telling d lady her sister's sad story, who's about to give birth to a child whose father died when d baby was just 2wks in d womb. D sis wasn't married to d guy, na bf n gf thing, n d boy family throway face. D Dubai lady offered to find her a job if d sista agree n can come wit d baby too when old enough. She says my pal sis must be a responsible person to have taken d decision to keep n not remove d baby.

So its not like she's a Nigerian Lady recruiting babe for prostitution. She's only 23 years old n an architect by profession.

I'll request her messages n post here for all to see n concur.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by saintruky(m): 5:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
samhay:

Yes, you av hit the head on d nail, Oops, it's d oda way round. Interpret it urself, I cnt correct it. My eraser will finish

Bros a beg interprete o... My note don full.. Lol
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 04, 2015
saintruky:

Bros u don't get d gist. I've used d girl's brother phone to chat with d lady just to be sure based on advise here. She's not a Nigerian n it wasn't her who requested d girl to come to Dubai in d first place. D broda did by telling d lady her sister's sad story, who's about to give birth to a child whose father died when d baby was just 2wks in d womb. D sis wasn't married to d guy, na bf n gf thing, n d boy family throway face. D Dubai lady offered to find her a job if d sista agree n can come wit d baby too when old enough. She says my pal sis must be a responsible person to have taken d decision to keep n not remove d baby.

So its not like she's a Nigerian Lady recruiting babe for prostitution. She's only 23 years old n an architect by profession.

I'll request her messages n post here for all to see n concur.
I get you sir.. but as Nigerians were just been concern das all
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ohenebakwakye: 7:50pm On Aug 04, 2015
So much love in the forum pls guys am in Ghana want to know how I can verify my passport when the agency had it over to me cuz will pay all the amount to agency pls help me with the link of the site let me very pls thanks y'all
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by diggy4real: 8:40pm On Aug 04, 2015
How does one get a UAE driver's license without stayig or living in the country because all the the jo opening that suits me keep asking after UAE driver's licence as a requirement.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by worry357: 8:50pm On Aug 04, 2015
diggy4real:
How does one get a UAE driver's license without stayig or living in the country because all the the jo opening that suits me keep asking after UAE driver's licence as a requirement.
Read back in this section for many answers on driving licence.
I do not think it is possible to obtain from "outside"
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 9:43pm On Aug 04, 2015
diggy4real:
getting a UAE driver licence is not something u get like dat of the 9ja own. it's even more difficult dan getting a job in UAE grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by jollyrogers: 9:58pm On Aug 04, 2015
Please I need your advice and suggestions. My employment visa wish I applied for never worked out but the middle man refunded my deposit, and now I entend going to UAE to take the Nebosh IGC and any other important/ necessary certification so after the certification I can search for a job also. But Nebosh certificate takes about 2months to come out and don't know if it would be a waste of money. Anoda middle man suggested I take up a security job and the run the programs while on the job. So I don't know if it would be favorable cos I heard a 2yrs contract has to be signed. So would I have to wait till after the two years to now use my certificate to get a better job or is he lying so that he would get his cut from the job visa?.
@Ken and the oil n gas dudes: wat other certification can I do in less than 30days?
@all other : please I need urgent advice. Please please.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by diggy4real: 10:34pm On Aug 04, 2015
nattybanta:
getting a UAE driver licence is not something u get like dat of the 9ja own. it's even more difficult dan getting a job in UAE grin

For real?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by saintruky(m): 11:14pm On Aug 04, 2015
smithsydny:
I get you sir.. but as Nigerians were just been concern das all

Boss thanks so much. I see everyone on NL as my family, hence am seeking advise. I value all d various contributions on d case. God bless u all.
Heres her chat after d cut, pls tell me wat u make of it.

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by saintruky(m): 11:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
saintruky:

Boss thanks so much. I see everyone on NL as my family, hence am seeking advise. I value all d various contributions on d case. God bless u all.

More

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by saintruky(m): 11:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 04, 2015
nattybanta:
just add min of FA so they would know. Before dey say u told dem it's just Min of education and UAE embassy they need
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by saintruky(m): 11:20pm On Aug 04, 2015
[quote author=saintruky post=36615798][/quote]

More
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by saintruky(m): 11:21pm On Aug 04, 2015
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 04, 2015
saintruky:

I just felt the last part of the chat.. nice one
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Gooci(m): 3:03am On Aug 05, 2015
hi guys, got my medical result yesterday, now am waiting for emirate id to come out bfor i proceed to nxt stage.

i applied last week wednesday. how long does it take to come out? nd the phone i used for d registration is now blocked(i got d sim from a foolish Nigerian @ d airport), i went to du office, they asked me to provide those guys, so i jejely got another sim, so the only way to track d emirate id now is via their website.

one more thing, ever since i was born, av never seen a place filled with ASHAWO like this dubai, infact, dubai fall my hand onto ds level, one yeye one de live with us too, d silly bf jst dump her for our room. imagine the girl jst de serve our neigbours/landlord. Every room av been too, its alwyz one guy, one girl making nonsense sound inside dia bunk. Even our new house, ds girls are there too,i throway yansh for ds dubai o

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ken1982: 5:58am On Aug 05, 2015
One day u can be earning 2k in dubai...the next day u can be on 8k....i will tell u this. many people want to mk d money quick but in dubai u need patience and a valid residence to mk it...the most important thing is to get any kind of job that u can sha manage while reading....

i had a few friends who wrote nebosh...one came from nija with a month visa and could not wait to c result self..they both failed too.

also do u no how many indian hse officers r looking for job. go to jobs wanted page and u will be shocked...

try and get a sales or security job...one that u can read for nebosh on fridays...also there are many certificate courses that also stand out

sectors that thrive in dubai:

hospitality

sales

IT

Customer service/call centre

logistics and supply chain management

nursing etc

i could go on and on...but to me if u want to go with safety be prepared to be patient...these guys here hv minimum uae 3 year experience for most positions in HSE.

check out that logistics and supply chain one..and also travel agent and ticketing officer jobs and certifications.....

u hv to hv interest sha in what u want to do not do it cos it seems like a way out...

jollyrogers:
Please I need your advice and suggestions. My employment visa wish I applied for never worked out but the middle man refunded my deposit, and now I entend going to UAE to take the Nebosh IGC and any other important/ necessary certification so after the certification I can search for a job also. But Nebosh certificate takes about 2months to come out and don't know if it would be a waste of money. Anoda middle man suggested I take up a security job and the run the programs while on the job. So I don't know if it would be favorable cos I heard a 2yrs contract has to be signed. So would I have to wait till after the two years to now use my certificate to get a better job or is he lying so that he would get his cut from the job visa?.
@Ken and the oil n gas dudes: wat other certification can I do in less than 30days?

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ken1982: 5:59am On Aug 05, 2015
@monchouchou and justi4jesu please i would like to kno if it is possible for tw companies to apply for visa for one candidate or will MOL deny the second company from applying because the candidate in question has been applied for already
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 6:06am On Aug 05, 2015
jollyrogers:

As someone already advised, Please don't waste your money on Nebosh, take the security job and start from there. Note this "YOU NEED GULF EXPERIENCE FIRST" Sooooooo many people here already have Nebosh together with like 2 to 4 years experience, I know 2 securities that went for Nebosh hoping to get a very good job after grabbing the certificate but when they go for interviews, the Indians/Filipinos or other Nationalities are preferred for the jobs. So be happy you even have the security job cos many are looking for it.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 6:18am On Aug 05, 2015
ken1982:
@monchouchou and justi4jesu please i would like to kno if it is possible for tw companies to apply for visa for one candidate or will MOL deny the second company from applying because the candidate in question has been applied for already

You are looking for trouble, shey you know the UAE doesn't joke with "FINES" don't cause problem with the later company. Stick with the company that has already applied for your visa. Don't tarnish our already tarnished image further or block way for another Nigerian that could be employed in that company. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ken1982: 6:25am On Aug 05, 2015
non have applied. one said thy needed exit page to apply and the second said they can process while in dubai. we want to stick with the one who say they can process while in dubai.

i asked cos i dont want a situation where the first compny who say they need exit stamp really do not need it n may hv applied

justi4jesu:

You are looking for trouble, shey you know the UAE doesn't joke with "FINES" don't cause problem with the later company. Stick with the company that has already applied for your visa. Don't tarnish our already tarnished image further or block way for another Nigerian that could be employed in that company. Goodluck
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 6:33am On Aug 05, 2015
Na so nah oloshos hustling since 1800bc
Gooci:
hi guys, got my medical result yesterday, now am waiting for emirate id to come out bfor i proceed to nxt stage.

i applied last week wednesday. how long does it take to come out? nd the phone i used for d registration is now blocked(i got d sim from a foolish Nigerian @ d airport), i went to du office, they asked me to provide those guys, so i jejely got another sim, so the only way to track d emirate id now is via their website.

one more thing, ever since i was born, av never seen a place filled with ASHAWO like this dubai, infact, dubai fall my hand onto ds level, one yeye one de live with us too, d silly bf jst dump her for our room. imagine the girl jst de serve our neigbours/landlord. Every room av been too, its alwyz one guy, one girl making nonsense sound inside dia bunk. Even our new house, ds girls are there too,i throway yansh for ds dubai o
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 6:41am On Aug 05, 2015
ken1982:
non have applied. one said thy needed exit page to apply and the second said they can process while in dubai. we want to stick with the one who say they can process while in dubai.

i asked cos i dont want a situation where the first compny who say they need exit stamp really do not need it n may hv applied

@Monchouchou has already told you what to do If i can remember vividly. If you are skeptical about exiting first before visa processing then you don't have any choice than to allow the other company that can process your visa even without you exiting. You shouldn't have any situation because so long as the company has said you should exit before they can process your visa, it means if you don't exit they cannot and will not process your visa. Hope you understand this.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.