Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,902 members, 7,841,380 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (933088 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 7:16am On Apr 02, 2016
Nlevel:
Hi everyone!
I am processing my employment visa to Dubai.I was told by my agent that I will be given accommodation and a car.I am presently learning how to drive. My questions... Do I need to get a drivers licence when I get to Dubai and do I need to attend their driving school?
all hands are not equal. Depends on the kind of job you are offered. Also u need to attend a driving school in dubai to enable u get uae drivers license.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 7:23am On Apr 02, 2016
Also as a sign of good faith to new comers to uae. Maybe if u can tell me the name of the company you are planning to process your visa to and your proposed job description den I can get you the unadultrated salary figure. Instead of the lies some agent gives.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 8:13am On Apr 02, 2016
europe4sure:
pls help me out .....which is best....safe and economical paying 550 - 600.000 for employment and flight ticket or getting tourist for 200.000 and seach for job in dubai pls help a brother
non is. Depending on the yardstick of the judgement. U can pay 550-600 for a genuine employment dat pays BTW 1500-2300aed. It would be a good deal. But if u get a tourist at 200k flight at abt 130k and accommodation at ur expense. Den look for a job with faith you can get and sometimes frustration would make someone jump into a job of 1500 here after even paying agency abt 1k for the job.
NB: this is for those without experience and good certifications or degree. But if you are well equipped upstairs wit experience and certification, come to dubai and get the job urself. Over n out

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by sirjake: 1:59pm On Apr 02, 2016
Chai, this scamer is very much determined to milk me dry. I decided to play to his tune and this is what happened; He asked me to send passport data page and I did. After sometime(about a week later) he sent me a contract letter(photoshoped) which I signed and sent back to him. He said the company was demanding 1000aed from me before they carry on with the visa processing but they've paid(the recruitment agency) on my behalf. (what a joke) They told me that I would pay them a commission of 1000aed together with what they paid to the company. I agreed (I lie) so they carried on with the processing. Earlier today, he sent me the visa details and gave me a link to check. (https://www.omanvisaquery.com/visa-application-status.html) I wonder if that is an official website for confirming oman visa shocked Because I know that of http://www.rop.gov.om/english/onlineservices_visastatus.asp. I checked the status and it came out that I have been given a two year employment visa and I must travel to Oman before 30th june 2016. I tried checking the visa on other websites but was not able to. I thanked him anyway and asked for the tickets to bukata grin and to my surprise, he said that I had to send him 2000aed before he collects the tickets from the company (incredible). I can stop laughing at the moment grin grin grin grin grin Please if anyone knows how an Oman visa looks like, kindly let me send my own to you so that you check for me.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Teeboy22(m): 3:38pm On Apr 02, 2016
sirjake:
Chai, this scamer is very much determined to milk me dry. I decided to play to his tune and this is what happened; He asked me to send passport data page and I did. After sometime(about a week later) he sent me a contract letter(photoshoped) which I signed and sent back to him. He said the company was demanding 1000aed from me before they carry on with the visa processing but they've paid(the recruitment agency) on my behalf. (what a joke) They told me that I would pay them a commission of 1000aed together with what they paid to the company. I agreed (I lie) so they carried on with the processing. Earlier today, he sent me the visa details and gave me a link to check. (https://www.omanvisaquery.com/visa-application-status.html) I wonder if that is an official website for confirming oman visa shocked Because I know that of http://www.rop.gov.om/english/onlineservices_visastatus.asp. I checked the status and it came out that I have been given a two year employment visa and I must travel to Oman before 30th june 2016. I tried checking the visa on other websites but was not able to. I thanked him anyway and asked for the tickets to bukata grin and to my surprise, he said that I had to send him 2000aed before he collects the tickets from the company (incredible). I can stop laughing at the moment grin grin grin grin grin Please if anyone knows how an Oman visa looks like, kindly let me send my own to you so that you check for me.

Send it to me via WhatsApp at sign
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 4:18pm On Apr 02, 2016
pls do they check height and other physical attribute like the military for security job in dubai
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 5:33pm On Apr 02, 2016
europe4sure:
pls do they check height and other physical attribute like the military for security job in dubai
most upcoming security companies do not bother about height. But the big names always check
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by sirjake: 6:20pm On Apr 02, 2016
Teeboy22:

Please can you give me the procedure to verify the visa myself? thanks.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Godsmann56(m): 6:55pm On Apr 02, 2016
Pls nairaland.... I have a problem.... Can i table it
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Aluobe1(m): 7:26pm On Apr 02, 2016
Teeboy22:

Can I send you mine too? Got mine early March and was asked to wait by the agent until the company send me a particular letter. I'm kinda loosing my patience
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by agarawu23(m): 8:13pm On Apr 02, 2016
Godsmann56:
Pls nairaland.... I have a problem.... Can i table it
free world

We are all ears

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 10:34pm On Apr 02, 2016
getting to dubai with tourist visa pls which area can one quickly get job and is it true dat one doesn't need to exit UAE after employment like before..........pls i need your input
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by fohiss: 11:11pm On Apr 02, 2016
europe4sure:
getting to dubai with tourist visa pls which area can one quickly get job and is it true dat one doesn't need to exit UAE after employment like before..........pls i need your input
My broda I will advise u to leave d big cities like dubai ..abu dhabi ...just go to sharjah and ajman der are opportunities dia but not for lazy ppl... ..it's true if ur company gives u visa at hand no need to exit again except u just wan to exit on ur own and com back (too much money ) lolzz
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 5:14am On Apr 03, 2016
europe4sure:

You can get jobs anywhere you decide to stay when you come. All you have to do is keep searching online(Dubizzle etc) and attending walk-in interviews.

Also note that you can get your employment visa automatically without exiting the UAE but it comes with a price tag of 1,000 to 1,200 Dirhams. And you cannot travel to kish Island to receive your employment visa either. So it's either you pay the Visa-in fee or you exit to your country.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by OlowoB(m): 7:29am On Apr 03, 2016
justwise:
[/b]

Don't mind any negative reaction you get here for telling the truth this is very common. Some people hate to hear it even when they are going through the same situation because it will crush their egos.

Suffering in Nigeria and suffering in foreign countries are the same, the latter hurts most because you have spent so much getting there, high hopes, expectation from family and friends then the reality set in.

Abroad is not for everybody, some people were doing fine until that fraudulent visa agent lied to them about how wonderful the employment package is hence the decision to leave Nigeria for supposedly better life.

You are not discouraging anybody..just telling the bitter truth.

And if someone had given this same opinion on the UK thread about this same "bitter truth" i am so sure you would have quickly rebuked the person...no?

I have seen countless times when people have tried to tell students on the UK thread the reality of coming to study in the UK....giving them a different view and you will be the first to silence such person. Your obvious bias towards UK is as bright as the sun.

Have a nice day

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 03, 2016
#nooneisasaint this is getting interesting grin

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by OlowoB(m): 9:04am On Apr 03, 2016
smithsydny:
#nooneisasaint this is getting interesting grin

The hypocrisy of some people stink to high heavens. You need to go check the UK travel session for students and see things yourself.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Halimacurves(f): 10:28am On Apr 03, 2016
be careful o...lest you are blocked from the thread...LOL

OlowoB:

The hypocrisy of some people stink to high heavens. You need to go check the UK travel session for students and see things yourself.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by OlowoB(m): 10:42am On Apr 03, 2016
Halimacurves:
be careful o...lest you are blocked from the thread...LOL

Na today grin I mostly don't even make comments except when necessary. So any MOD that wants to ban me is free to go ahead. grin

Happy Sunday.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Halimacurves(f): 10:49am On Apr 03, 2016
Lol
OlowoB:

Na today grin I mostly don't even make comments except when necessary. So any MOD that wants to ban me is free to go ahead. grin

Happy Sunday.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by emamos: 12:03pm On Apr 03, 2016
Ikanra agent.. It is well
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by OlowoB(m): 2:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
emamos:
Ikanra agent.. It is well

se wa ok sha? awon wo ni agent? baba i dey live and work in Uk currently, so try know what you are saying. Just pointing out what i have noticed for so long. The level of hypocrisy been displayed by some individuals on Nairaland

Happy Sunday.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by sirjake: 2:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
Aluobe1:

Can I send you mine too? Got mine early March and was asked to wait by the agent until the company send me a particular letter. I'm kinda loosing my patience
My broda, did you also receive an offer from Oman? Is your visa an Oman visa? Well for mine, he gave me a link and I checked. Though I was able to verify through that link, am still not convinced the visa is genuine. If you are on the same rope with me then lets help each other.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by emamos: 2:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
OlowoB:

se wa ok sha? awon wo ni agent? baba i dey live and work in Uk currently, so try know what you are saying. Just pointing out what i have noticed for so long. The level of hypocrisy been displayed by some individuals on Nairaland

Happy Sunday.
baba olowo,happy sunday.

3 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by just2okworld(f): 2:46pm On Apr 03, 2016
OlowoB:

And if someone had given this same opinion on the UK thread about this same "bitter truth" i am so sure you would have quickly rebuked the person...no?

I have seen countless times when people have tried to tell students on the UK thread the reality of coming to study in the UK....giving them a different view and you will be the first to silence such person. Your obvious bias towards UK is as bright as the sun.

Have a nice day

bros your ban is so close ocheesygrin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by OlowoB(m): 3:15pm On Apr 03, 2016
just2okworld:

bros your ban is so close ocheesygrin

Aunty i can see it coming o grin...and i am gladly waiting for it with all pleasure but that will not stop me from saying the truth.

Happy Sunday ma

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by OlowoB(m): 3:18pm On Apr 03, 2016
emamos:
baba olowo,happy sunday.

Bros i did not mean to be rude to you in anyway but it does not mean that when someone has a contrary opinion, he suddenly becomes an agent. This notion will prevent other people from speaking out.

Happy Sunday sir

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by just2okworld(f): 3:23pm On Apr 03, 2016
OlowoB:

Aunty i can see it coming o grin...and i am gladly waiting for it with all pleasure but that will not stop me from saying the truth.

Happy Sunday ma
toh

see you next year ocheesy
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by OlowoB(m): 3:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
just2okworld:

toh

see you next year ocheesy

at the bolded, you needed to see how i laughed out loud grin grin next year bawo? say wetin happen? I go petition oga Seun be that na grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by MotorConnectz(m): 3:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
Hey! Any idea of how long it takes for an employment visa to get ready in Dubai?? I'm currently situated there.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by just2okworld(f): 3:57pm On Apr 03, 2016
OlowoB:

at the bolded, you needed to see how i laughed out loud grin grin next year bawo? say wetin happen? I go petition oga Seun be that na grin

gringrin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justwise(m): 3:59pm On Apr 03, 2016
OlowoB:

Have a nice day

Lol..

No if somebody give factual advice and not lies and speculations then i got no problem with that, i have problem with people who try to mislead others just because they made the wrong decision by coming to the UK

As regards to your other rants i will pretend as if i did not see them for now.

Obviously you have few things to get out of your mind..so go on for now.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.