Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

For Singles Planning To Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Singles Planning To Marry (854 Views)

For Singles Planning To Marry / Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend / Advice For Singles Planning To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Singles Planning To Marry by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 23, 2015
Dont marry for sex, Dont marry because you are getting old, Dont marry because you are lonely, Dont marry because you mistakenly pregnanted her, Dont marry because you dont want to lose the person, Dont marry because of pressures, Dont marry becos you like the idea OF marriage and admire every wedding you see, Dont marry becos all your friends are getting married; But get married becos you want To fulfil destiny. Get married because you want to be a helpmate to an imperfect person who loves & accepts you for who you are, not who you pretend to be! Get married becos you want to fulfil your promises. I PRAY FOR YOU: May God help you in choosing the right person meant for you. And may the wrong person be disconnected away from your life in JESUS NAME. With faith * Type Amen and claims. Wrong people be disconnect now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Singles Planning To Marry by kaima1984(f): 2:27pm On Jul 23, 2015
AMEN OOOO,BT am married

1 Like

Re: For Singles Planning To Marry by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 23, 2015
God!!...why did i enter this thread angry

well, I say amen to the prayers of people i know, thanks undecided
Re: For Singles Planning To Marry by Hysmady(m): 2:31pm On Jul 23, 2015
Amen...8-10years to come...
Re: For Singles Planning To Marry by achinaboy(m): 2:46pm On Jul 23, 2015
well sometimes, we don't have time to think, why am I even getting married until after 10year in marriage
Re: For Singles Planning To Marry by octopusfreaky(f): 4:13pm On Jul 23, 2015
I've advised my friend iiiiooooo,,help me beg her ooo she about to man that she's far far richer than..
Re: For Singles Planning To Marry by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 23, 2015
Wah do u really mean
octopusfreaky:
I've advised my friend iiiiooooo,,help me beg her ooo she about to man that she's far far richer than..
Re: For Singles Planning To Marry by octopusfreaky(f): 4:36pm On Jul 23, 2015
Sassybae:
Wah do u really mean
I'm saying DAT she about marrying her man coz age is not her side but she's bn complaining he's not financially stable...

(1) (Reply)

10 Things You Shouldn't Do When You Are Heartbroken... / A Port Harcourt Rich Lady Is Looking For A Strong Young Guy Who Can Satisfy Her / What If Your Soulmate Is Trapped In Another Body?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.