Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

My Emotional Aspect Of Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Emotional Aspect Of Life (733 Views)

TRUE LIFE: My Emotional Affair / "Cucumber Is My Husband" Lady Gets Emotional About The Cucumber. / My Emotional Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Emotional Aspect Of Life by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 23, 2015
Am an active member of dis site for the past 5yrz. Bt all I do is just to come and read topics and comment. This happens to be my first trend on any social media , kindly overlook my grammarticle composture if I make a mistake. Here goes my story - am an introvert by nature maybe datz d way I was brought up I can't really say , I hardly make friends cos am nt really used to dat. I came from a religious family which the religious aspect had a lot of impact in me . I put the fair of God in anything am doing especially when it has to do with a relationship affairs , am still an undergraduate and living d live of a middle class person could afford . My main problem is anytime am into a relationship I put all my trust in the person and I always get betrayed afterward , instead of me to learn from my previous experience I still go into another relationship and I encounter what I previously encountered and the most stupid thing is that I always inconvinient myself to put a smile on their face with the intention of showing them that am for real . Plz I want u guyz to teach me how to be stingy financially and how to date a girl successfully without trusting her and how to reduce my emotional thinking , pls u are my best family I alwayz want to b with ,PLZ HELP ME OUT
Re: My Emotional Aspect Of Life by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 23, 2015
Niklausa....come nd advice this guy
Re: My Emotional Aspect Of Life by MRBrownJ: 5:20pm On Jul 23, 2015
babalola2010:
Am an active member of dis site for the past 5yrz. Bt all I do is just to come and read topics and comment. This happens to be my first trend on any social media , kindly overlook my grammarticle composture if I make a mistake. Here goes my story - am an introvert by nature maybe datz d way I was brought up I can't really say , I hardly make friends cos am nt really used to dat. I came from a religious family which the religious aspect had a lot of impact in me . I put the fair of God in anything am doing especially when it has to do with a relationship affairs , am still an undergraduate and living d live of a middle class person could afford . My main problem is anytime am into a relationship I put all my trust in the person and I always get betrayed afterward , instead of me to learn from my previous experience I still go into another relationship and I encounter what I previously encountered and the most stupid thing is that I always inconvinient myself to put a smile on their face with the intention of showing them that am for real . Plz I want u guyz to teach me how to be stingy financially and how to date a girl successfully without trusting her and how to reduce my emotional thinking , pls u are my best family I alwayz want to b with ,PLZ HELP ME OUT

very simple: as from now on dont spend a DIME on any prospective babe... NO eatery, NO transport fare, NO gifts, NO recharge cards etc NOTHING!!!!!
Re: My Emotional Aspect Of Life by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 23, 2015
Sassybae:
Niklausa....come nd advice this guy

What's makes you think I am in the best position to give him a suitable, satisfactory advice?
Re: My Emotional Aspect Of Life by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 23, 2015
Av learnt you good @that(Advising people)
Niklausa:

What's makes you think I am in the best position to give him a suitable, satisfactory advice?
Re: My Emotional Aspect Of Life by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 23, 2015
Sassybae:
Av learnt you good @that(Advising people)

Well, that's true, but not these kind of people.
Re: My Emotional Aspect Of Life by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 23, 2015
Hmmm its ok
Niklausa:

Well, that's true, but not these kind of people.
Re: My Emotional Aspect Of Life by bayocanny: 6:58pm On Jul 23, 2015
When you are in a relationship with any babe, just see her as your friend, besides, there are a lot of things that can help you out in this situation
Firstly, don't trust her but love her
Secondly, start thinking on how you gonna plan your future, not with any girl oo just how you will succeed in life
Thirdly, don't spend a dime ontop babe they are not worth it( I'm saying it from what have experience)
Lastly, love yourself more than anything

1 Like

Re: My Emotional Aspect Of Life by Kaytrick(m): 7:08pm On Jul 23, 2015
I am here to learn just like the op

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Latest In Town / Please Who Is @ Fault? / 7 Dangers Halitosis Poses To Ladie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.