Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,773 members, 7,813,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

What Should My Uncle Do In This Scenerio - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should My Uncle Do In This Scenerio (1218 Views)

Could My Fiancee's Uncle Be Sleeping With Her? / What Will You Do In This Scenerio??? / My Sexual Life With My Uncle Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should My Uncle Do In This Scenerio by emerich(m): 5:26pm On Jul 23, 2015
My Uncle whom is an International biz man came back from Germany 6 months ago bought a house in Gwarimpa Abj, and employed a young graduate as his house help later converted him to his PA due to his industrious nature with a mouth watering salary and also gave him a 2 bedroom apartment in his mansion due to the high cost of accommodation in abuja, the rental value of the apartment is valued at 2M per annum.

My Uncle have been into several relationship since he came back from overseas but has not met the lady he truly loves and wants to settle with and as such has resorted to 1'st class olosho's, he even imports from as far as Portharcourt and Lagos.

"Trouble started when his PA told him he wants to marry", the guy brought in one pretty girl from Otukpo, Benue state, when he introduced the girl to my uncle, he went hay wire and has fallen for her, he secretly got her no and has been communicating with her, and it seems the gal is also in love with him and he is totally confused cos the girl seems to very homely and the kind of girl he would want to settle with but the problem is how to approach his PA, he met and confided in me, he was contemplating sacking and evicting his PA from his lodge with a very heavy compensation since he can't stand being in the same apartment with him and his wife (the lady he fell in love with). I told him not to sack the poor guy but should evict the guy but as for the lady i dunno what to say to him, ur advice would be needed.
Re: What Should My Uncle Do In This Scenerio by raayah(f): 5:27pm On Jul 23, 2015
I think he should be honest with the PA. Tell the PA of the relationship and see his reaction first.

I dont support sacking him.

1 Like

Re: What Should My Uncle Do In This Scenerio by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 23, 2015
smiley smiley Hehehehehe... ladies? I wasn't shocked when I read the part where she started showing signs of being interested.

Your uncle should not have anything to do with the olosho lady as she will also leave him for another richer man once the opportunity present itself.

She's not worth it. And for the guy, I hope he discovers early and quit the hoe of a girl.

4 Likes

Re: What Should My Uncle Do In This Scenerio by meimoks(f): 5:37pm On Jul 23, 2015
What's the probability that girl won't leave your uncle for another guy in future

1 Like

Re: What Should My Uncle Do In This Scenerio by 25omega(m): 5:39pm On Jul 23, 2015
your uncle is still using his olosho eyes to see women. He must be looking at that girl as someone to conquer and on to the next one.
by the way your uncle doesn't know the bro code of hands off your boy's girl?

If anything your uncle should expose the girl to his PA so he doesn't make such a bad mistake as settling down with a potentially unfaithful woman. He should also be wary because a person who is your PA who lives in your mansion will also know your secrets and how to get you if need be. He needs to wash his eyes and leave that woman alone.
Re: What Should My Uncle Do In This Scenerio by xtervaganza(m): 5:40pm On Jul 23, 2015
The b1tch is not loyal

She will bin your uncle soon for the next big thing that scores her way
Re: What Should My Uncle Do In This Scenerio by dulux07(m): 5:41pm On Jul 23, 2015
My advice to ur uncle is he should let d gal go, d gal is not a wife material, a lady flirtin with d bf's boss, what do u call such, probably shes a gold digger, a LovePeddler, no responsible lady wud do that.

Both ur uncle n his pa shud send d gal away, shes not worth it. u as d 4th party shud talk to d PA abt it, What happens nxt depends on d reactn of d pa.

1 Like

Re: What Should My Uncle Do In This Scenerio by xtervaganza(m): 5:41pm On Jul 23, 2015
Imagine a homely girl secretly giving your uncle her phone number and speaking with him secretly without her main guy knowing?

Real home girl indeed

1 Like

Re: What Should My Uncle Do In This Scenerio by Cutehector(m): 5:44pm On Jul 23, 2015
If I were d pa, I'd just collect d money and go cuz first, d girl wasn't just worth it...

2 Likes

Re: What Should My Uncle Do In This Scenerio by raayah(f): 5:47pm On Jul 23, 2015
emmyrichie:
smiley smiley Hehehehehe... ladies? I wasn't shocked when I read the part where she started showing signs of being interested.

Your uncle should not have anything to do with the olosho lady as she will also leave him for another richer man once the opportunity present itself.

She's not worth it. And for the guy, I hope he discovers early and quit the hoe of a girl.

In this case, I have to blame the oga. It may even be that the guy might be encouraging the girl to date the boss because of his job.

When people are in a higher position of power over you and your livelihood depends on them, its very hard to say no. This is why some employees sleep with their boss.
Op said the man got her number secretly (not from the girl)

She knows that if she refuses his advances, she may be sent out along with her intended husband without anything. Its even scarier seeing that shes in a new state, away from her comfort zone. Its a big risk.

We tend to blame girls on Nairaland but in this one. I'm blaming the man.
His first step is to sack the man just to emphasize the power struggle.
He also sleeps with olosho's.
Olosho's are desperate girls who need someone to spend money on them. It shows that he likes being in power and he is a domineering man.

1 Like

Re: What Should My Uncle Do In This Scenerio by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 23, 2015
Your uncle needn't resort to usurpation. Tell him to talk to his PA and if he says No, he should leave them be.
Re: What Should My Uncle Do In This Scenerio by Sparkles003(f): 5:50pm On Jul 23, 2015
First of all your uncle is Greedy but the lady is more greedy.
She saw a brighter financial future with your uncle that's why she fell in love with him and his money.
Let your uncle act like a man that he his, call the guy tell him whats up any way he likes but he must let him go by settling him well financially.
as working together will no longer be conducive for all parties involved.
To the guy i say God just delivered you from the snares of a Fowler.

1 Like

Re: What Should My Uncle Do In This Scenerio by emerich(m): 7:33pm On Jul 23, 2015
raayah:

In this case, I have to blame the oga. It may even be that the guy might be encouraging the girl to date the boss because of his job.

When people are in a higher position of power over you and your livelihood depends on them, its very hard to say no. This is why some employees sleep with their boss.
Op said the man got her number secretly (not from the girl)

She knows that if she refuses his advances, she may be sent out along with her intended husband without anything. Its even scarier seeing that shes in a new state, away from her comfort zone. Its a big risk.

We tend to blame girls on Nairaland but in this one. I'm blaming the man.
His first step is to sack the man just to emphasize the power struggle.
He also sleeps with olosho's.
Olosho's are desperate girls who need someone to spend money on them. It shows that he likes being in power and he is a domineering man.

Critical thinking....... Bro U just nailed it!!!!!!! why haven't i thought about this, it might even be a conspiracy for my uncle's to part ways with his hard gotten cash.
Tnx i have
gotten a good 1.
Re: What Should My Uncle Do In This Scenerio by tpiadotcom: 8:48pm On Jul 23, 2015
what if the uncle is the one being scammed sef.

(1) (Reply)

Tiv Women / Ladies Only! 5 Reasons Why Your Vagina Itches / Game Time......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.