Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? (43580 Views)

See What The North Wished Jonathan When He Was President (pics) / U.S. Institute Of Peace Confirms Aisha Buhari's Visit On Its Twitter & Facebook / Obasanjo Regrets Not Privatizing NNPC When He Was President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 23, 2015
frank043:

I didn't get your point. undecided
Those are countries benefiting from US relationship. Nobody is father Christmas, no one is an island either. We should get what we can from the west (US and co) and from the east (China and co)
Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by fruitfulBROTHER(m): 9:03pm On Jul 23, 2015
Obiagelli:

I thank technology for allowing me communicate with you without knowing you or haven't seen you.
lol
Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 23, 2015
surely Buhari na fool..... angry

Buh wetin dey vex me na the 2.2billion wasted for nothing... It only tourist that behave in such a way...

The idiot parked all his lineage to see only Obama angrythat guy is more than a fool.....

He shld better run to russia for help because the west are nothing but bigot

Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by HARDDON: 9:08pm On Jul 23, 2015
Obiagelli:

I thank technology for allowing me communicate with you without knowing you or haven't seen you.

Misplaced Thanks giving
Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by daniella04: 9:09pm On Jul 23, 2015
I have said it and will continue saying it we can only clean the rot in our country if we start holding our leaders from the grassroot accountable for all their actions and inaction. I mean from the councillors to local government chairman. We ensure that they are forced to resign when they don't perform. Then we won't need America to fight corruption for us

1 Like

Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by CriticalThought: 9:11pm On Jul 23, 2015
Obiagelli:
Were you expecting several F16s to fly behind the presidential jet to Abuja? Anyways Buhari was invited by the US and he has gotten commitment from one of our allies to help fight Boko Haram and return stolen funds.

"He has gotten commitment ...." lol, let me stop you right there

They gave commitment in Sept 2013, where did it get us?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/23/barack-obama-goodluck-jonathan_n_3977610.html

They have sweet mouth, watch their actions not what they say
Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by oyebanji(m): 9:11pm On Jul 23, 2015
I believe that the trip was not a waste and this will manifest in due course.

I will advise that we do not compare GEJ's regime with the current one because the level of corruption, lack of control, and reckless decisions witnessed during GEJ's regime was mind boggling.

Please....
Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by gesundheit: 9:12pm On Jul 23, 2015
DerKaiser:

You are truly pathetic.

It is quite glaring to see that you are proudly stůpid.

If you knew about Maslow's pyramid, please explain then how it correlates to your pointless rambling towards that guy and what the pyramid has to do with his level of intelligence. Simply pathetic.

Your name suits you quite nicely too because I can clearly see now that you need medical help.

Olodo.

You have the persuasiveness of a cheap backwater prost....itutes.

if your worthless brain haven't been exchange for one piece of akara. you would have see I said Abraham Maslow should create another pyramid for stupid people like you and the guy.

And pyramid is about attainment of human need. which part is not clear to your already diseased brain.

Your brain must be faeces-soiled and should be used as manure on your Uncle's farm in Abakaliki.
Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 23, 2015
CriticalThought:

"He has gotten commitment ...." lol, let me stop you right there

They gave commitment in Sept 2013, where did it get us?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/23/barack-obama-goodluck-jonathan_n_3977610.html

They have sweet mouth, watch their actions not what they say
we can only wait.
Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by fruitfulBROTHER(m): 9:13pm On Jul 23, 2015
Apc agents re saying that buhari did his best while pdp agents are saying that buhari should have held obama on his trouser until he (obama) releases arm to him. I just came here to read comments. Really, this post had made my day. Lwkm. Best commedy of the day.

1 Like

Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by JUHABACH: 9:14pm On Jul 23, 2015
Obiagelli:

Talk about delusion, is the US an enemy nation in the fight against terror?

in my own honest opinion, YES!!!!
Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by engineerboat(m): 9:14pm On Jul 23, 2015
barcanista:
Every patriotic Nigerian will admit that the President Journey to the USA was more of a National embarrassment and a complete flop. He had nothing concrete to discuss with Obama. Instead of keeping quiet, he mis-called his party name "All Nigeria People's Congress (ANPC)". He couldn't secure Obama's commitment in our fight against terrorism nor even discussed policy issues, and give proposal to Obama on how they can help him achieve success in his policies (perhaps he has no policy). He had nothing absolutely to say.

Wonder why Obama left him to Secretary of State John Kerry and travelled to Kenya? Because he realised that the man he invited is a complete joke. Obama means business

May God Help Us

While will Obama discuss that with people that have double tongue, no clear plan for economic development of Nigeria. Money are stoled, Hpw, where, when, by who, through who.

They think Obama will fall for their PROPAGANDA.

Obama is a wise Man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by gesundheit: 9:15pm On Jul 23, 2015
kenex4ever:
u r clearly a nonentity, using so much negative words to d extent that they cancel each other to become positive. Aint got ur time, u prolly typing from under-bridge in lagos datz y u use so much gutter words.

You can ask the mods for my I.p location. generator fumes consuming low lifers.
Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by engineerboat(m): 9:17pm On Jul 23, 2015
barcanista:
Every patriotic Nigerian will admit that the President Journey to the USA was more of a National embarrassment and a complete flop. He had nothing concrete to discuss with Obama. Instead of keeping quiet, he mis-called his party name "All Nigeria People's Congress (ANPC)". He couldn't secure Obama's commitment in our fight against terrorism nor even discussed policy issues, and give proposal to Obama on how they can help him achieve success in his policies (perhaps he has no policy). He had nothing absolutely to say.

Wonder why Obama left him to Secretary of State John Kerry and travelled to Kenya? Because he realised that the man he invited is a complete joke. Obama means business

May God Help Us

I guess from Obama mind, how will a President be holding meeting with foreign business partners , neglecting (disallowing Nigerian Business Men) to come to that meeting, even those that Gate crashed where rebuked, While A foreigner (Clara Oshiomole was allowed: Is she a business woman) time will tell. Obama will just say I get important thing to attend to than this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by kobonaire(m): 9:18pm On Jul 23, 2015
Obiagelli:
Were you expecting several F16s to fly behind the presidential jet to Abuja?....
grin grin grin
Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by philips70(m): 9:18pm On Jul 23, 2015
Reddit:

If you believe that report coming from saharareporter then you can believe anything. Use your brain and think.

I am very wary of reports from media houses recently, both those not in favour of the PDP and those in favour of the president but when I see a true report am not that daft not to know. This report up there doesn't smell of one of the recent sensationalism.

I have been following Sahara right even before Yar'Adua and up till during GEJ's ordeal in the hands of Turai and the cabal. They used to give adequate details of would be happenings that will surely come to pass. Their reportage on Ibori's London case was so perfect that all their next moves were well revealed correctly before the due date. The language you see up there was exactly the chronological pattern they were using then. Recently, the craze of junk journalism mostly occasioned by "I reported it first" and the unhealthy competition among blogs have turned almost all news media including even the mainstream ones like Vanguard and co to beer parlour media houses.

When Sahara is reporting junk, just read and you will surely see lots of errors and grammatical blunders with the story ending in a manner that suggests as if it has a part 2.
Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by CriticalThought: 9:19pm On Jul 23, 2015
Obiagelli:

we can only wait.

I dont see any reason why we should wait for the west to fix our own problems, are we saying we need the white man to come save us?

1 Like

Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by DiiVictory(m): 9:24pm On Jul 23, 2015
their is something I have realised from this forum specially from this thread and that is once u criticize any action of the present administration, all PMB/APC supporters here assumes u re a of 1 GEJ a** licker or a wailing wailer as they re labelled but that is wrong.
I think any1 can criticize the govt, so long u have a better idea or point to pass cause this is democracy and there is bound to be different opinions. All am saying is pls we should mind how we attack each other here cause of how they see the govt's actions and inaction cos I think the about 130million ppl who didn't vote either of this deceiving PDP or APC is still entitled to an opinion even if all our opinions don't matter as long as it remains only on this forum.
Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 23, 2015
CriticalThought:

I dont see any reason why we should wait for the west to fix our own problems, are we saying we need the white man to come save us?
Do we manufacture weapons?
Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by Superman11(m): 9:25pm On Jul 23, 2015
[size=21pt]Just here to mop at all of you[/size]
Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by DerKaiser: 9:28pm On Jul 23, 2015
gesundheit:

You have the persuasiveness of a cheap backwater prost....itutes.

if your worthless brain haven't been exchange for one piece of akara. you would have see I said Abraham Maslow should create another pyramid for stupid people like you and the guy.

And pyramid is about attainment of human need. which part is not clear to your already diseased brain.

Your brain must be faeces-soiled and should be used as manure on your Uncle's farm in Abakaliki.

More stůpid ramblings as expected.

You are really a true waste. Vaguely meaningless pieces of words strung together to create an illusion of saying something worthwhile but they still make no sense.

You are quite dumb little boy.

Go have a seat at the fool's corner and take a real long hard look at yourself to reevaluate your worthlessness.

If after that you still don't understand why you appear dense to everyone else on this topic, then I don't think you could still be helped.

Pack up and go home. You are making a fool of yourself.

PS: Your grammar sucks. Elementary school pupils can write better than you.

Smh.
Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by onatisi(m): 9:31pm On Jul 23, 2015
Something is really puzzling here . Didn't buhari or the fg know that obama was going to visit kenya immediately they arrive usa and leave them If they did ,why did they time buhari visit to such a period knowing fully well the message such an action will send out? Why were they so desperate to be seen taking pictures with obama and later get abandoned !!!
Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by Teekrayne(m): 9:33pm On Jul 23, 2015
Comsol:
To be honest for me, it was a sham and a total disgrace
. Are u done with ur trash? I want to believe that its truly a "sham"..... Honestly I admire your stupidity!.... You are as sick as your keypad
Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by CSTR2: 9:35pm On Jul 23, 2015
InvertedHammer:

/
Iran, Russia, North Korea, China, etc are proving themselves in the global arena and USA is sending delegates to.negotiate with them.

In the case of Nigeria, they run around as beggars and turn around to spite those that will not commit their own resources to help Nigeria. How low can a country go?

The resources are there. Just prove that there are people with common sense in.a country of 150millions. That in itself becomes a chore. An average Nigerian will complain that there is no respect for Nigeria forgetting that respect is earned. Who respects a beggar?

Barcanista even shamelessly had to come to.NL to write how the begging escapade is not as fruitful as it should. If he had castigated PMB for not looking inward for solution, his article would have made sense. Why are Nigerians educated to feel inferior?

/
That is what Nigerians will never understand in international politics.
You need to prove yourself before others will respect you.
If Nigeria for example had developed the technology to develop decent drones, the US will be more interested and eager in selling us her world class weapons as a way of keeping us within her sphere of influence and preventing us from going ''rogue'' with such technical capability.
Nigeria unfortunately does not have basic technologies and so does not interest the US as a significant partner.
Nigeria is busy begging for handouts like slaves.
Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by taofeektaiwo(m): 9:36pm On Jul 23, 2015
Really I think the writers opinion is myopic and shallow, perhaps it's some drop out conclusion. No person sit back (home) to negotiate rather char the finger to set burning wood, such ways result is achieve and smt might go sour. Like the President left for chad, cameroun etc to negotiate book haram. Besides except for arms other negotitions were alright and too soon to criticize PMB
Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by CriticalThought: 9:37pm On Jul 23, 2015
Obiagelli:

Do we manufacture weapons?

Do those that manufacture have 2 heads?

How difficult is it to get a weapons manufacturer here or send people to learn and do the same thing here
Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by anigold(m): 9:38pm On Jul 23, 2015
gesundheit:

can you please go and kill yourself. the guy is just weeks on the job and he is already blocking all the stealing avenues of your former god. can you please go and chop shiiit.

Bros u need to be in the psychiatric hospital...

1 Like

Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by gesundheit: 9:41pm On Jul 23, 2015
DerKaiser:

More stůpid ramblings as expected.

You are really a true waste. Vaguely meaningless pieces of words strung together to create an illusion of saying something worthwhile but they still make no sense.

You are quite dumb little boy.

Go have a seat at the fool's corner and take a real long hard look at yourself to reevaluate your worthlessness.

If after that you still don't understand why you appear dense to everyone else on this topic, then I don't think you could still be helped.

Pack up and go home. You are making a fool of yourself.

PS: Your grammar sucks. Elementary school pupils can write better than you.

Smh.

Priceless coming from a crossbreed between illiteracy and tomfoolery.

You come across as the most demented in the pack of the brainless apes and the dumbest kid in your block.

Everyone avoids you like a leech cause your stupidity is more contagious than the Ebola virus.

When did opinion of dumb broke asss demented poltroon, cretinous lackluster and dead corpse like you start to matter. you can as well keep your opinion in your gay asss.

You are a meshuga moonstruck of no redeeming grace.
Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by taadaa: 9:42pm On Jul 23, 2015
contrast India's PM visit to America to that of Buhari and see how we just elected the most illiterate person to be our president. Please check the link

http://articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com/2014-10-01/news/54516929_1_prime-minister-narendra-modi-modi-and-obama-saath
Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by gesundheit: 9:43pm On Jul 23, 2015
anigold:

Bros u need to be in the psychiatric hospital...
Your worthless lineage should be perpetual confined in a loonie.
Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 23, 2015
CriticalThought:

Do those that manufacture have 2 heads?

How difficult is it to get a weapons manufacturer here or send people to learn and do the same thing here
do we have that much time?
Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by soundtruth(m): 9:49pm On Jul 23, 2015
Evil people will always see evil in everything.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Clash Between Yorubas And Nupes In Kwara (Photos) / Peter Obi's Achievements, Awards And Education (Photos) / Lady Tattoos MC Oluomo's Face On Her Back (Photo/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.