Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? (43583 Views)

See What The North Wished Jonathan When He Was President (pics) / U.S. Institute Of Peace Confirms Aisha Buhari's Visit On Its Twitter & Facebook / Obasanjo Regrets Not Privatizing NNPC When He Was President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by gesundheit: 7:08pm On Jul 23, 2015
RollingStones:

For your empty mind you get mouth abi?
Shall i waka for you now HAD I KNOWN will be your case.
I wasn't refering to a dunce like you but instead you chose to arresta that which belongs to that FOOL Obiagelli.

Your attempt at English language writing is a failure far worst than the Russian space mission.

What more can I expect from the universal S.I unit for dumbness. Little wonder your cranium is stuffed with used akara paper wraps and sanitary pads.

Run along im...becile and go collect your birth certificate issued by the United Kingdom based manufacturers of postinor.

4 Likes

Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 23, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

My lady, have you seen what it takes to defend a government with no clear blueprint, no policy directives nor 21st century initiative on how to solve Nigeria's problem.

At least Goodluck Jonathan used technology to block civil/public service large scale financial corruption while Dr Iweala built institutions and brought transparency by publishing what accrues to three tiers of Government.

Nigerians can know better
I don't think I am defending the government, I am just analysing the situation, sure Jonathan and iweala but institutions and technology that supervised corruption, inefficient and impunity in every sector of our nation.

Today we reading with mouths open corruption in the NNPC, shady deal in the fight against insurgency and even electricity transaction.

So much for institutions and technology

11 Likes

Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 23, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

If they continue this way someone is going to suffer from serious dehydration cheesy

I hope we don't have to spend scarce resources resuscitating them
Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by Kingspin(m): 7:11pm On Jul 23, 2015
Then before Buhari left the country to the US, I know he will flop. You cannot make progress when peace is absent across the nation, ethnic, tribal and religious fighting is much with us. And This is not the first time US offered support to Nigeria. When a country failed internally is clear they will repeat that at the international scene.. Buhari get to work restructure the entire system and country economy. This country need to have a master plan for growth and national development.

11 Likes

Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 23, 2015
barcanista:
Funny enough Obiagelli has been calling people "dunce" without making a point. An APC-eThug will always be a thug any day.

Them never see anything!
My opinion was clearly stated in my first post na
Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by Tecnonews24: 7:13pm On Jul 23, 2015
I don't really know the best words to describe the current administration with. it has never been so bad.

6 Likes

Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 23, 2015
RollingStones:
You must have been a foreign diplomat before? You and the senile old fool are bunch of disgrace.
Roll along bro

1 Like

Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by ITbomb(m): 7:14pm On Jul 23, 2015
Real flop

Once the gay question was out, I knew that was the end of any meaningful discussion.

9 Likes

Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by sweatlana: 7:14pm On Jul 23, 2015
Huge flop. Billions of naira was spent on the trip yet the main aim which was to secure help from the US to combat Boko haram was not achieved.

Cos the wicked america has refused to sell us arms sad

I have no doubt in my mind that the us is somehow behind Boko Haram!
Cos that is their modus, to create instability anywhere they go.

7 Likes

Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by tuzle(m): 7:15pm On Jul 23, 2015
Nigerian's sha, bad belle every where. He his not even back yet people are already labelling his visit flop

1 Like

Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by kennydee05(m): 7:15pm On Jul 23, 2015
Rubbish talk
Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 7:16pm On Jul 23, 2015
barcanista:
Funny enough Obiagelli has been calling people "dunce" without making a point. An APC-eThug will always be a thug any day.

Them never see anything!

Oby, please stop meddling with nonchalant and gossips to avoid being contaminated.

You are a pearl and don't allow disappointment affect your style. You got it, don't ruin it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by holluwai(m): 7:16pm On Jul 23, 2015
Allot of people need shush and let this man do his thing angry
Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 23, 2015
barcanista:

Wonder why Obama left him to Secretary of State John Kerry and travelled to Kenya? Because he realised that the man he invited is a complete joke. Obama means business
PLEASE my GOOD man, what is the duty of a Secretary of State in the United States?

As an aside, PLEASE make corrections on your personal text... Barcelona...
Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by millionboi(m): 7:20pm On Jul 23, 2015
D clown likes travlin......he wnt dia 4fun

3 Likes

Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by Beremx(f): 7:20pm On Jul 23, 2015
gesundheit:

Your attempt at English language writing is a failure far worst than the Russian space mission.

What more can I expect from the universal S.I unit for dumbness. Little wonder your cranium is stuffed with used akara paper wraps and sanitary pads.

Run along im...becile and go collect your birth certificate issued by the United Kingdom based manufacturers of postinor.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by RollingStones(m): 7:20pm On Jul 23, 2015
gesundheit:

English professor i hope you don't regret your actions later.
It doesn't take much to tame wild animal like you.
When that time comes your sorry a.ss state will definitely make front page and will equally serve as a deterrent to others.
I was on my own you came calling.
And i must answer you in my own way.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 23, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Oby, please stop meddling with nonchalant and gossips to avoid being contaminated.

You are a pearl and don't allow disappointment affect your style. You got it, don't loss it.
I will take your advice but I don't think I did any of the things started above
Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by Positiveminds(m): 7:21pm On Jul 23, 2015
"(Going by election results), constituencies that gave me 97% can not in all honesty be treated, on some issues, with constituencies that gave me 5%. I think these are political realities. While, certainly there will be justice for everybody but the people who voted, and made their votes count, they must feel the government has appreciated the effort they put in putting the government in place. I think this is really fair." - Muhammadu Buhari - 2015
This is the only thing the president achieved in telling the world in his visit to US.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by tno4real(m): 7:22pm On Jul 23, 2015
Is not a flop is for us to know the kind of country we are dealing with
Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 23, 2015
People should keep their thoughts to themselves. If you think he flopped, why don't you take your own flight to U.S and get things sorted.

They never see anything good in what others are doing all they do is player hate for no reason.

Yet their own Dad dey house...can't even find solution to family issues with nothing to contribute to humanity. But they still get guts condemning and castigating another.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by jinha(m): 7:22pm On Jul 23, 2015
some people can abuse the dead to rise oooo
I bow for una ooo

2 Likes

Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by koolkenzo(m): 7:22pm On Jul 23, 2015
RollingStones:

Thunder fire your clitoris.
I detest FOOLS like you.
Were you masturbating when the Senile old fool bubu lamented that America refused to sell military hardwares to him citing non-existing human right abuse by our military?
Were you also ejacula.ting when USA quickly gave the Daura President Loan facility to rebuild the north east but denied the Senile old fool assistance towards eradicating BOKO HARAM?

Your likes will die out of frustration, just few hours back to the country, you are expecting miracles? Get a life and stop hating, it's not good for your health.

1 Like

Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 23, 2015
sweatlana:
Huge flop. Billions of naira was spent on the trip yet the main aim which was to secure help from the US to combat Boko haram was not achieved.

Cos the wicked america has refused to sell us arms sad
Billion of naira? really?
Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by hotgunz(m): 7:22pm On Jul 23, 2015
nigerianvenom:
not just a flop but returned with nothing.four wasted days in usa
not to talk bout the money wasted and change wasted wat a wasted of my voting right

8 Likes

Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by gentleoyink: 7:23pm On Jul 23, 2015
But you called investors trooping into the country as failure for the last Govt. When he went wooing investors, you called it clueless action.

socialmediaman:
@reddit you didn't see anything good with the president wooing investors with a "business friendly" policy from government? When you see investors trooping into the country for business exploration you will still count that as an aftermath of his predecessor's policies. Sentiments kill wisdom and objectivity, honestly

Look at Nigeria as an entity. The same excuse they gave the last Govt is what is they have given here about the weapons- same rights excuse (makes me wonder what human rights abuse could be worse than slitting peoples throats). Nigeria should differentiate between her go-to-friends, party-friends and distant-friends.

socialmediaman:
@reddit you didn't see anything good with the president wooing investors with a "business friendly" policy from government? When you see investors trooping into the country for business exploration you will still count that as an aftermath of his predecessor's policies. Sentiments kill wisdom and objectivity, honestly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by tno4real(m): 7:24pm On Jul 23, 2015
[color=#006600][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]is not a flop is for us and the world to know america better
Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by omoh4040(m): 7:25pm On Jul 23, 2015
Nigerians shiuld give dis our president time runing a nation is nt a post of a departmental president is better his slow nd get things right than be tooo fast in runing our country at dee End make another mistakes like previous govmt

1 Like

Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by Akiika: 7:25pm On Jul 23, 2015
The "egberes" (wailing wailers) have resumed crying.
Biko....cry me a river!

2 Likes

Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by Adminisher: 7:25pm On Jul 23, 2015
The US and Nigeria finalized on how to freeze all money stolen by Jonathan ministers and mules and return them to Nigeria .This is big success because the Europeans are also setting a trap for the same people across the Atlantic.

1 Like

Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by Paris007(m): 7:25pm On Jul 23, 2015
I tink the purpose as been achieve by our president S̶̲̥̅ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ dey want to keep it away from the media..............I tink sha

1 Like

Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by gesundheit: 7:25pm On Jul 23, 2015
RollingStones:

English professor i hope you don't regret your actions later.
It doesn't take much to tame wild animal like you.
When that time comes your sorry a.ss state will definitely make front page and will equally serve as a deterrent to others.
I was on my own you came calling.
And i must answer you in my own way.

Bring it on poltroon. with your poor attempt at writing your mental elasticity can't stretch beyond 2cm.

You below in the hierarchy, I ball with your lords. Only if Abraham Maslow can create new levels of attainment for stupid peeps like you.

Run along tool you are beneath the dirt in my fingernails.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo Reacts To Photos Of Crowd Welcoming Buhari In Different States / Senator Abaribe Confronts Lawan On $22.7 Billion Loan Approval For Buhari (Video / Sanwo-Olu Meets CEOs, Mulls Lockdown Review in Seven Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.