Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) (79832 Views)

Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) / Woman Delivers Baby Boy In Tricycle [photos] / Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by vooks: 6:03am On Jul 24, 2015
I don't blame them, they are subhumans still evolving...they are in the Homo Erectus phase
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by perryy(m): 6:05am On Jul 24, 2015
Maybe they thought they could extort her family, otherwise, they would have shot her , put a bullet proof vest on her and tag her an armed robber just as they did to one girl here in sagamu 3 years back. Our police men are bunch of crooks
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by perryy(m): 6:10am On Jul 24, 2015
Jorussia:
since you hate police, love arm robbers and assassins at your own peril.

Who are the assassins and the armed robbers? Are they not the same police? Who supply arm robbers with guns and bullets? Is it not the police? Let's hear word. Bunch of thieves.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by Jorussia(m): 6:13am On Jul 24, 2015
perryy:

Who are the assassins and the armed robbers? Are they not the same police? Who supply arm robbers with guns and bullets? Is it not the police? Let's hear word. Bunch of thieves.
be careful the way you are ridiculing the Nigeria police. we should learn to be patriotic citizens.
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by refreshrate: 6:17am On Jul 24, 2015
perryy:

Free the guy him no sabi as e dey go. presence of keypad no necessarily mean presence of brain.
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by toloskhati(m): 6:30am On Jul 24, 2015
The most culprit of this case is the DCO. I'm a serving police CSP. The DCO wanted the woman died so that he and his men can rewrite statement. I once had a case like this at Irele in Ondo state. I was the DCO then. What I did was to give the woman a hope of justice by summarily asked my men to manhandled the two blood testing policemen and that was the magic that gave the woman and her husband likely sense of justice and he recovery was speedy. For a dco to watch a woman dying and still allowed his men to make sole breaking speech is a misnomer.
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by Chimakennis: 6:47am On Jul 24, 2015
HungerBAD:
There is something evil inside me that comes out to the core, when I hear about women getting raped, beaten up, assaulted or in anyway disrespected.

I have problems killing goats, chickens and rams. But, I have repeatedly said I will have no problem killing a Nigerian Police man any day, then leave the body on the road before I go for church service.

What stops these guys from doing this same thing to my mother? Or yours? or your wife or sister?and again that is why I never pity them when I hear they get killed by armed robbers.

What was this woman's offense? to un-dress a married woman in public, in the African context is the biggest insult you can visit on her family and personal dignity.

Police men I don't like them 4 any reason
I am very upset reading this.
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by patrickgeddes: 6:50am On Jul 24, 2015
nigeria police are evil..... nothing good can never come out of them
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 24, 2015
Corruption everywhere
Buhari needs to sort out security for nigerians n law for god-sake.. Ppl in uniform been committing crime since d days of Adam
So sad
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by Teeboy22(m): 7:03am On Jul 24, 2015
adeekiti:
pls don't say dis again, maybe u are even a police , it's crazy wat dey had done to her not considering her state and this men must be sentence to death by hanging , it's a criminal act and that's the way those policemen behave , we will fight them one day

dnt mind her

1 Like

Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by daradave: 7:18am On Jul 24, 2015
[quote author=cole265 post=36203399]

I salute you for this your beautiful and sensible comment. Some pple honestly don't think before posting comments. We are to learn from issues and stories on this forum. I suggest peeps should learn from he post. Good one BRO![/quot

Infact both of you just spoke rubbish, so wat if she resisted arrest, does dat still justify wat was done to her. Have u ever seen where two wrongs have made a right. Even in developed countries whr things are more organised people resist arrest all the time but den do their police strip, drag, beat them up just to get them to d station.
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by wakes: 7:24am On Jul 24, 2015
What the heck is this?
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 24, 2015
human rights

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
My friend i do not buy into your rants about Nigerian police in as much as I have every right to hate them but the truth is I have been their victim and their friend and I do not believe for once that a typical Nigerian police irrespective of his or her tribal affiliation is capable of carrying out such an inhumane act against any Nigerian unless there are some underlying factors here or the story is simply not reported the way it happened after all I've seen rich Nigerian families with connection or some families that banks on the police force loopholes and take advantage of their mistakes to rope them in and make some fortune from it .
If you hate the police then you have no idea what your neighbor and ordinary citizens can do to you if the police isn't around even in their worse form.
The police is still your friend .

Thank you my brother for this post.
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 24, 2015
Teeboy22:

dnt mind her

hmmm
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by jaytee01(m): 8:01am On Jul 24, 2015
Taylor86:
Y won't they misbehave

a country governed by a tyrant
You are very stupid
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by ijustdey: 8:05am On Jul 24, 2015
toloskhati:
The most culprit of this case is the DCO. I'm a serving police CSP. The DCO wanted the woman died so that he and his men can rewrite statement. I once had a case like this at Irele in Ondo state. I was the DCO then. What I did was to give the woman a hope of justice by summarily asked my men to manhandled the two blood testing policemen and that was the magic that gave the woman and her husband likely sense of justice and he recovery was speedy. For a dco to watch a woman dying and still allowed his men to make sole breaking speech is a misnomer.

this a real policeman talking

someone with a human face and not some trying to defend the policeman

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by quiethollu(m): 8:35am On Jul 24, 2015
Jorussia:
.please let's us not conclude with this incident that all our police officers are bad.I trust the IGP the officers in this crime will not go unpunished.

Re u a police officer!?? angry undecided
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by kukuruku156(f): 8:45am On Jul 24, 2015
toloskhati:

God bless you and protect you and your family as you do your job fairly and with integrity.
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by macino1(m): 8:47am On Jul 24, 2015
Result of lack of training & re-training.

Infact, 99% of this policemen are better being an UNDERTAKER or MORTUARY ATTENDANT
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by Phatbutty: 8:47am On Jul 24, 2015
As I dy read am I dy vex join. If dem no sentence dose idiotic policemen to death. God go punish dem. Imagine,,, dnt we av rights in Nigeria? Wats all dis rubbish. I wish am dat woman's husband,,, if I no go kill dose idiots
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by codephela(m): 8:55am On Jul 24, 2015
I kip saying this a thousnd times,I respect the Boys scout more than the useless Nigerian police force...the only thing the wretched creatures know how to do is to collect sky n white on the road...I swear down,,if it were my relation,that officer and his cohorts would have been history but I still strongly declare dat except those men didn't suck breast or it wasn't a woman dat gave birth to them,,den dey'l go free, if not, they wil all die mysteriously and all d females dat wil comeout from deir loins will be an epitome of Disgrace and shame...Amen!!...awon oniranu!
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by Vikto: 8:59am On Jul 24, 2015
Disaster shall be the portion of these three policemen and their families. This is how a man brings evil into his home.
That police station needs immediate spiritual sanitization. If not, worse evil story shall befall officers and men of that station.
Those who are wise among them should organize and invite a true minister of God to pray and carry out cleansing, anointing that soiled station.
Failure to do this, they shall see with their eyes that the Almighty God has a special assignment for every pregnant woman and must not be toyed with.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by Teeboy22(m): 9:20am On Jul 24, 2015
Oyind17:

hmmm
adeekiti dey para na
grin nigeria police dey craze big time..
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 24, 2015
Teeboy22:

adeekiti dey para na

grin
nigeria police dey craze big time..
i swear if I catch any police do such I swear na beat I send nobody , it's crazy honestly dey are all animals, it's high time dey start getting it back
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by Truckpusher(m): 9:44am On Jul 24, 2015
Oyind17:

Thank you my brother for this post.
You're welcome my sister.
How have you been?
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by Sability(m): 10:06am On Jul 24, 2015
To say that I hate Nigerian Police or law enforcement agents in Nigeria is a gross understatement.
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 24, 2015
Taylor86:
Y won't they misbehave

a country governed by a tyrant
When are you going to retrieve your sense? Like you lost it when buhari was sworn in.
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by sunsewa: 11:23am On Jul 24, 2015
HungerBAD:
There is something evil inside me that comes out to the core, when I hear about women getting raped, beaten up, assaulted or in anyway disrespected.

I have problems killing goats, chickens and rams. But, I have repeatedly said I will have no problem killing a Nigerian Police man any day, then leave the body on the road before I go for church service.

What stops these guys from doing this same thing to my mother? Or yours? or your wife or sister?and again that is why I never pity them when I hear they get killed by armed robbers.

What was this woman's offense? to un-dress a married woman in public, in the African context is the biggest insult you can visit on her family and personal dignity.

I am very upset reading this.

Sometimes am forced to believed were really in zoo republic as they said,is there any difference between this barbaric act and events in the zoo,well I wish whomever participated in this act brutal death courtesy of robbers smoking gun.
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by fireforfire: 11:42am On Jul 24, 2015
Its OFFICIAL!!!!!!!
Nig police are demonized wizards from d pit of hell.
God will punish all of dem
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by Teeboy22(m): 11:50am On Jul 24, 2015
adeekiti:
i swear if I catch any police do such I swear na beat I send nobody , it's crazy honestly dey are all animals, it's high time dey start getting it back

dnt worry we will catch dem

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan / A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) / Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.