Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) (79829 Views)

Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) / Woman Delivers Baby Boy In Tricycle [photos] / Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by Danyl(m): 12:22pm On Jul 24, 2015
Cutehector:
Dat policeman"s destiny will be brutalised
Amen.. police force is now worse than armed robbers.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by Adeyeancah(m): 12:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
Most of these policemen became a police just because they need a job not cos they want to be police. #Animals

4 Likes

Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by ojay72(m): 12:59pm On Jul 24, 2015
I swear if I was there I would fight for that woman... as a matter of fact if I we're the husband... hmmmmnm, I wan see them too, no tell me say u don detain them. Make I ask them why them go harm my unborn child. Then I Sue them, 100million straight up.
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by virginchaser(m): 1:04pm On Jul 24, 2015
People should learn to be diplomatic when handling policemen, not only in Nigeria but anywhere within the globe.
There are unseen spirit that goes with arms.
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by Cutehector(m): 1:11pm On Jul 24, 2015
Danyl:
Amen.. police force is now worse than armed robbers.
this country needs state police...
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by fransixe(m): 1:47pm On Jul 24, 2015
Even with ma status as Uniform Personnel, i still avoid and distaste those good for nothing police men! sue them joor! i long for that day where our police force will be rid of those bad, inconsiderate and wicked ones!

1 Like

Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by Islie: 2:51pm On Jul 24, 2015
When we got here, the doctor told us she was going into labour, and that we needed to move her to the General Hospital. I was confused. Then I called my sister who also came with her husband. But we heard the policeman who had come there telling the doctor that she was okay. The policeman told the doctor: “She’s okay now. You will write everything that she is okay, and that nobody beat her.” So the doctor certified her okay, and that she was not in labour again, that he had put everything in order.

Why would a doctor be an assesory to a murder by colluding with the policemen to write a doctored report about the medical state of this woman

This man wants to stain the medical profession

1 Like

Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by lumay2: 5:11pm On Jul 24, 2015
Police all over the world are expected to protect life. In some clime the even protect life of dogs and cats.
This story about brutality on a pregnant woman is worrisome and Nigerians should begin to demand change in the attitude of our law enforcement agent. IG needs to explain what happened if indeed there is a government.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
You're welcome my sister. How have you been?

I am fine, thank you.
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by megley(f): 6:16pm On Jul 24, 2015
grin
HungerBAD:
There is something evil inside me that comes out to the core, when I hear about women getting raped, beaten up, assaulted or in anyway disrespected.

I have problems killing goats, chickens and rams. But, I have repeatedly said I will have no problem killing a Nigerian Police man any day, then leave the body on the road before I go for church service.

You said it all. What could she have done to warrant

What stops these guys from doing this same thing to my mother? Or yours? or your wife or sister?and again that is why I never pity them when I hear they get killed by armed robbers.

What was this woman's offense? to un-dress a married woman in public, in the African context is the biggest insult you can visit on her family and personal dignity.

I am very upset reading this.

U said it all. What could she have done to warrant this kinda treatment!
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by MrsAnyanwu(f): 7:53pm On Jul 24, 2015
This is becoming a norm in the society,how can u strip a married nd pregnant woman without fear, sometimes I wish I had powers to instill same pain to most of these useless police idiots, police is ur friend, my ass, I pray d woman recovers quickly nd d baby is in good health, amen,useless police idiots, when dey see deir mates boko haram, dey won't fight ,but dey wld show deir strength on innocent armless civilians, I just need a silent pistol to b carrying about,incase of necessity, just so pissed right now......
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by MrsAnyanwu(f): 7:53pm On Jul 24, 2015
This is becoming a norm in the society,how can u strip a married nd pregnant woman without fear, sometimes I wish I had powers to instill same pain to most of these useless police idiots, police is ur friend, my ass, I pray d woman recovers quickly nd d baby is in good health, amen,useless police idiots, when dey see deir mates boko haram, dey won't fight ,but dey wld show deir strength on innocent armless civilians, I just need a silent pistol or AK 47 to b carrying about,incase of necessity, just so pissed right now......
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by Cindydearie(f): 9:11pm On Jul 24, 2015
May God punish them with barreness and no wife .Just pissed off
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by bamidele029: 12:24am On Jul 25, 2015
There are too many animals I. The Nigerian police force. How can such men think they will live a meaningful life angry God that created that little baby and woman will surely judge them
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by mikolo80: 1:47am On Jul 25, 2015
HungerBAD:
There is something evil inside me that comes out to the core, when I hear about women getting raped, beaten up, assaulted or in anyway disrespected.

I have problems killing goats, chickens and rams. But, I have repeatedly said I will have no problem killing a Nigerian Police man any day, then leave the body on the road before I go for church service.

What stops these guys from doing this same thing to my mother? Or yours? or your wife or sister?and again that is why I never pity them when I hear they get killed by armed robbers.

What was this woman's offense? to un-dress a married woman in public, in the African context is the biggest insult you can visit on her family and personal dignity.

I am very upset reading this.
talk is cheap though. evil feeling doesn't do Shitt
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by mikolo80: 1:49am On Jul 25, 2015
cococandy:
It's official.

Madness has enveloped our country.

I couldn't even finish the story.
God forbid bad thing.

This is beginning to seem like an unbreakable curse. When will human dignity be taken seriously by these fools that call themselves law enforcement?
when husbands form secret cult,law collective or pay thugs and treat the policemen fuckup or
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by mikolo80: 1:51am On Jul 25, 2015
jamex93:
Animals in police force, those fools should not go free o
who go hold them, you?
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by mikolo80: 1:53am On Jul 25, 2015
funny how we all show anger yet do nothing. yet we wonder why they keep misbehaving
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by Islie: 12:12pm On Jul 25, 2015
The child of the brutalised woman given birth prematurely is dead

Feels for the family

Just got the news from this link.....

https://www.nairaland.com/2475730/woman-brutalized-police-baby-dies
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by kabiruaisha7: 10:19pm On Aug 02, 2015
I WANT TO SELL USED BLACKBERRY PASSPORT BLACK PHONE FOR 60,000 ONLY, INTERESTED PERSON TO CONTACT ME IF IT IS STILL AVAILABLE FOR SALE; 07052776084

Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by joyraincatering(f): 10:25pm On May 05, 2016
God forbid I can never in my life marry them not to talk of my children. There are curse

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan / A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) / Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.