Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered (38895 Views)

Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos / Army Hands Widows & Children Of Boko Haram To Borno State Government / Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by Nobody: 1:20am On Jul 24, 2015
Buhari is a fraud! Nigerians have been scammed! angry lipsrsealed cry cry cry
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by Nobody: 2:01am On Jul 24, 2015
Vanquay:
Who gives a f***? undecided Sometimes when it's winter I fantasize of being a Guerilla Freedom fighter killing Politicians with my army and trying to Bring a reform to my Fatherland. But thats what it is.........just fantasy. Africans are too lazy and have high endurance. Too lazy for their revolution......... Too lazy to fight for their offsprings. But someday decades to come they will reach their limit and stand up to their oppressors undecided
u sound like somebody infested with biafrabicotus bacteria. Receive sense!
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by Nobody: 3:59am On Jul 24, 2015
Taylor86:
While Osibande was busy taking pictures with Chalk foundation

meanwhile they left buhari, saraki, atiku,IBB and other known political muslim's

just to bomb the longer throat pastor-turned-politician

Boko-haram is Anti-christ the bible talked about

and their supporters will forever suffer memory lost and tongue twisting

una wan kill Osibande so that a northerner will emerge as VP that will succeed the president

U must be related to those wise men who came to see JESUS.If U as me Y I say so? That's the main reason why they choose him (Osibanjo), I heard it from one of those guys who are sympathizer of Boko Bois, that; it is better that PMB choose Osibanjo coz he can't endure threat like the stubborn river man Amechi. All Nigeria Christian both from North, south, east and west need to stand prayerful because these hausa people they sees ruling or power to control Nigeria as their birth right and if they find their way, they will turn Christians to be their Chicken which they will be slaughtering.
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by firstolalekan(m): 4:51am On Jul 24, 2015
Themonster:

but am better than a product of dog's sperm and a Hopless bastard Harlot mother.

Tinka tigbuo nna i grin

Three things your old foól drunkąrd father wasted on your fat dirty ugly whòre mama cool
> Strength
> Time
and
> Sperm
Ma na-amasị ya ma ọ bụ, gị bụ onye akwụna. Nna
gị bụ nzuzu na ị na-enweghi oru nzuzu ewu tongue
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by Themonster: 6:56am On Jul 24, 2015
firstolalekan:

Three things your old foól drunkąrd father wasted on your fat dirty ugly whòre mama cool
> Strength
> Time
and
> Sperm
Ma na-amasị ya ma ọ bụ, gị bụ onye akwụna. Nna
gị bụ nzuzu na ị na-enweghi oru nzuzu ewu tongue

the rabid dog that forked your harlot mother wasted his sperm.

product of dog's sperm like you
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by jidxin(m): 7:08am On Jul 24, 2015
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 24, 2015
there is God

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by dubylhover(m): 7:57am On Jul 24, 2015
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by IYANGBALI: 8:53am On Jul 24, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Why u following me up and down?

Are u a monitoring spirit? undecided
I like your perfume and body odour
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 24, 2015
IYANGBALI:
I like your perfume and body odour
Then u must be a very dirty geh..

So abnormal of u!
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by IYANGBALI: 9:05am On Jul 24, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Then u must be a very dirty geh..

So abnormal of u!
I even like what you have on your chest
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by Chiaka(f): 10:38am On Jul 24, 2015
Its a false news.
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by engrshakespeare: 12:55pm On Jul 24, 2015
Themonster:

and your mother's stupidity surpassed that of the rabid dog that forks her

I regret along with ur mother for failing to abort you. Its obvious they gave birth to u standing up.
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by Themonster: 1:15pm On Jul 24, 2015
engrshakespeare:

I regret along with ur mother for failing to abort you. Its obvious they gave birth to u standing up.

i regretted with the rabid dog that wasted his sperm on your mother's puccccy that formed you
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by Ndeewonu: 1:33pm On Jul 24, 2015
Taylor86:
Y them no bomb am

political bombing

i dnt blv this cooked story

they're trying to make us blv Boko-haram is not APC

We're wiser now

save us the stories plz

You are on point!
Just like the stage-managed bombing of Buhari's vehicle!
One thing APC how to do best is conjure stunts!
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by engrshakespeare: 2:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
Themonster:

i regretted with the rabid dog that wasted his sperm on your mother's puccccy that formed you

u keep calling rabid dogs nd ur mamma in d same sentence, ur obviously a product of one.
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by Themonster: 2:59pm On Jul 24, 2015
engrshakespeare:

u keep calling rabid dogs nd ur mamma in d same sentence, ur obviously a product of one.

Nope you're a product of dog's sperm and a Hopless harlot mother isn't it?
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by xklucvG: 3:10pm On Jul 24, 2015
dubylhover:
i think we need to have CTU in dx country
Or invite Jack Bauer to help us.
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by engrshakespeare: 7:47pm On Jul 24, 2015
Themonster:

Nope you're a product of dog's sperm and a Hopless harlot mother isn't it?

mumu, u think ur speaking English abi. Ewu can beer.
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by Themonster: 8:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
engrshakespeare:

mumu, u think ur speaking English abi. Ewu can beer.

am better than your Hopless bastard father isn't it?
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by engrshakespeare: 10:22pm On Jul 24, 2015
Themonster:

am better than your Hopless bastard father isn't it?

Ewu
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by Themonster: 10:23pm On Jul 24, 2015
engrshakespeare:

Ewu
Otu nne i
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by Gurgle(f): 1:12pm On Jul 26, 2015
Goldmaxx:
Biafra loading

gurgle

Did you call me by accident?
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by Goldmaxx(f): 1:35pm On Jul 26, 2015
Gurgle:

Did you call me by accident?
nope,intentionally
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by Gurgle(f): 1:50pm On Jul 26, 2015
Goldmaxx:
nope,intentionally

Ok

quite frankly I suck at politics although im trying

could you just summarise the argument and tell me why you called me in
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by engrshakespeare: 4:52pm On Jul 28, 2015
Themonster:

Otu nne i

amu nna gi grin
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by socialmediaman: 4:57pm On Jul 28, 2015
Vanquay:
Who gives a f***? undecided Sometimes when it's winter I fantasize of being a Guerilla Freedom fighter killing Politicians with my army and trying to Bring a reform to my Fatherland. But thats what it is.........just fantasy. Africans are too lazy and have high endurance. Too lazy for their revolution......... Too lazy to fight for their offsprings. But someday decades to come they will reach their limit and stand up to their oppressors undecided

It will not happening in this generation. This generation is too politicized to be patriotic. The politicians have got them too. Maybe their great grand children who never witnessed all these rumble will grow up with a more reformed mindset to do the needful and take over like the Gowon generation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Withdraws Charges Against Diezani And Akkani-Aluko / Remove Magu - Malami Writes Buhari. Accuses EFCC Boss Of Money Diversion / Colonel Emmanuel Nwobosi Is Dead; Anambra State Mourns (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.