Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,876 members, 7,821,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered (38891 Views)

Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos / Army Hands Widows & Children Of Boko Haram To Borno State Government / Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 23, 2015
Should this be public? specifically mention his home? Exposing the plot is good enough.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by dubylhover(m): 6:50pm On Jul 23, 2015
VickyRotex:

Yea, with jack Bauer heading it undecided

hehehehe....he shudnt head it..he needs to b in d field
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by ekpesa(m): 6:50pm On Jul 23, 2015
So what do they want us to do?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by kay1one2(m): 6:50pm On Jul 23, 2015
I'm pdp. He's apc. But if dare happens, I'll personally not take it easy on any purported terrorist. E don pass play.
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by CR77(f): 6:50pm On Jul 23, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
ANobleDuke:
I HATE MUSLIMS WITH GREAT PASSION!!!
They're the problems we have in Nigeria.
Just hope that I'm give order to freely behead and slay their as$.
I so must detests all muslims!!!!!
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by caslord(m): 6:50pm On Jul 23, 2015
Nice!
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by Goldmaxx(f): 6:50pm On Jul 23, 2015
Biafra loading

gurgle
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 23, 2015
CR77:
grin Ask Buhari
YOU GET HE NUMBER undecided
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by VickyRotex(f): 6:50pm On Jul 23, 2015
CR77:
grin In 3D

I tell ya! cheesy
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by writetopoker: 6:50pm On Jul 23, 2015
We should stop all these sentimental jamhaha, Pmb should open up and tell us all he knows about BH. He is a major sponsor and their grand califah
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by simeonii(m): 6:51pm On Jul 23, 2015
“The Vice President regretted that insurgency has affected the economic life of the northeast and the country as a whole.

I taught they said that...'We were winning the way'? undecided

“He called for the council to speak as a team to put pressure on the Service Chiefs to increase their effort in fighting insurgency.

Don't be scared Sir, our COAS is doing push up on the issue... cheesy

Sad, but noted!

@simeonii_1

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by Rexnegro(m): 6:52pm On Jul 23, 2015
dubylhover:
i think we need to have CTU in dx country
U think or we should ....naija na only God dey save person o
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by Adaahjacob(m): 6:52pm On Jul 23, 2015
ANobleDuke:
Just hope that I'm give order to freely behead and slay their as$.
I so must detests all muslims!!!!!

Homie slow down naw!
Abeg, u hear? Just slow down with ur comment.
#Respect
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 23, 2015
How do you feel when you still have 8 more years to wail?

Themonster:
maybe at least his boss will drop his burukutu and face the real issues instead of touring USA but I doubt it because Buhari loves sipping burukutu because he's burukutu sipping gorilla.
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by VickyRotex(f): 6:52pm On Jul 23, 2015
dubylhover:

hehehehe....he shudnt head it..he needs to b in d field

Yea sure, he'd be in the field. Okay Chloe O'Brian or Tony Almeida should head the office stuffs then cheesy
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 23, 2015
Wetin concern us naa..Buhari and osibanjo havent done 1 thing that Nigerians would see and appreciate since they came on board..make them bomb you naa

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 23, 2015
It's painful. My prayers is that Nigeria does not turn out to be like Syria, Iraq or other Foreign countries affected by insurgency.
Bring it own
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by mastengsynergy: 6:53pm On Jul 23, 2015
I have expected a Positive Change over Boko Haram since the inception of this administration, but what we witness is more attacks and more deaths in our country. This Govt be better brace up and swing into real bizness instead of tracing lost funds and running after stolen money that may never be recovered.
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by Themonster: 6:54pm On Jul 23, 2015
PUSH1:
How do you feel when you still have 8 more years to wail?

i just feel like forking your mother's asss
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 23, 2015
Bring it on
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by illiad: 6:54pm On Jul 23, 2015
K
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by DoTheNeedful: 6:54pm On Jul 23, 2015
ANobleDuke:
Just hope that I'm given an order to freely behead and slay their as$ mercilessy, so that they can go join allah & muhammad who are both roasting and wailing tirelessly in hell.
I so much detest all muslims!!!!!

Oga take am easy o. I understand you but there are very good muslims out there
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 23, 2015
Themonster:

i just feel like forking your mother's asss

My granny is available

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by anonimi: 6:55pm On Jul 23, 2015
Stories from the Nation again aka JagbaJantis of Bourdillon mouthpiece.

I thought BabaOneChance said he will crush Boko Haram terrorists in two months ni
What is the progress report so far?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2511009_twimg20150606110245_jpeg4c1b506b8641031e1692a5e79d137952

We have been SCAMMED simply put shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by ManTiger(m): 6:55pm On Jul 23, 2015
Vanquay:
Who gives a f***? undecided Sometimes when it's winter I fantasize of being a Guerilla Freedom fighter killing Politicians with my army and trying to Bring a reform to my Fatherland. But thats what it is.........just fantasy. Africans are too lazy and have high endurance. Too lazy for their revolution......... Too lazy to fight for their offsprings. But someday decades to come they will reach their limit and stand up to their oppressors undecided

Craze dey worry you. Which kind revolution you dey talk?

Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by Themonster: 6:55pm On Jul 23, 2015
PUSH1:

My granny is available

Nope i want to fork your mother's asss cheesy

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by atlwireles: 6:56pm On Jul 23, 2015
grin grin grin grin No boko haram according to APC. Please tell us who is trying to kill your commissioner
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 23, 2015
Themonster:

Nope i want to fork your mother's asss cheesy

That means you will die tonight. RIP

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by UncleJudax(m): 6:57pm On Jul 23, 2015
ekpesa:
So what do they want us to do?
We should go and form a human shield around his residence. grin

Or call 911...

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by dubylhover(m): 6:59pm On Jul 23, 2015
VickyRotex:

Yea sure, he'd be in the field. Okay Chloe O'Brian or Tony Almeida should head the office stuffs then cheesy

ur head is dr jare..preferably tony,cos he needs chloe to always go behind d boss's back to do him a favour smiley
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by UncleJudax(m): 6:59pm On Jul 23, 2015
kay1one2:
I'm pdp. He's apc. But if dare happens, I'll personally not take it easy on any purported terrorist. E don pass play.
What you goin do, superman?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gallant Soldier Dies During Shootout With Boko Haram In Borno. Photos / Policemen And Charly Boy At Topless Protest In Lagos (Photos) / Pius Adesanmi Comment On Attempts To Make Saraki Acting President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.