Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered (38892 Views)

Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos / Army Hands Widows & Children Of Boko Haram To Borno State Government / Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by slap1(m): 7:50pm On Jul 23, 2015
Careful what you wish for...
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by babestella: 8:08pm On Jul 23, 2015
Osinbajo should be careful they way he gallivants around in the name of "VP is working".

Someone should remind him that this is Nigeria o, some people will want him dead so they can replace him with their kind.

I hope he knows what he is doing and how to protect his family too, there is no security anywhere in Nigeria.

May God protect all of us.
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 23, 2015
Taylor86:

so this is why u wanted my FTC

pastor no dey die

lol
grin
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 23, 2015
lagmostkuit:

grin

what's ur location

add me up on bbm let's chat

i think i love what i saw on ur dp
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 23, 2015
Dekatron:

first, RIP to sir English.
Second, you said animals, that means they are simply your brothers. Why insult them? undecided

Gbagaun @ bolded. Grin. .
DO YOU HAVE ANY SENSE AT ALL undecided
HAS ENGLISH EVER PUT ANY FOOD IN YOUR TABLE undecided

DON'T BE STVPID BOY angry GO AND GET SOMETHING DOING AND STOP FORMING MR ENGLISH

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by Missmossy(f): 8:22pm On Jul 23, 2015
shocked Ewww

They should better act fast, but must he always publicize news like this?

Same mistake Jona use to make. They should wise up asap.
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by RealEstate36: 8:25pm On Jul 23, 2015
Na wa! affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by MicroBox: 8:27pm On Jul 23, 2015
Taylor86:
While Osibande was busy taking pictures with Chalk foundation

meanwhile they left buhari, saraki, atiku,IBB and other known political muslim's

just to bomb the longer throat pastor-turned-politician

Boko-haram is Anti-christ the bible talked about

and their supporters will forever suffer memory lost and tongue twisting

una wan kill Osibande so that a northerner will emerge as VP that will succeed the president
Rubbish
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by ProfessorPeter(m): 8:38pm On Jul 23, 2015
OPC you must wake up and protect your land from fulani jihadists. Don't waste you time fighting Igbo
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by Themonster: 8:39pm On Jul 23, 2015
firstolalekan:

Child of hate

Senseless retąrded nonentity drunkąrd goat.

Wu be your papa? A nonentity drunkąrd old foól.

And you are a product of dogs sperm isn't it?

Thunder scatter your mama head there
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 23, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://thenationonlineng.net/boko-haram-targeting-osinbajos-house/

because YOU BUILD 5,000 CHURCHES........ according to Namadi Sambo.
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by defemidefemi(m): 8:45pm On Jul 23, 2015
if God is 4 us, who can be against us. same rule applies 2 u Mr. Vice President
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by firstolalekan(m): 8:54pm On Jul 23, 2015
Themonster:

And you are a product of dogs sperm isn't it?
Thunder scatter your mama head there
Foól. Child of hate of a nonentity drunkąrd old foól father and a whòre mother. Continue to live in penury criticizing the president. Ewu biafra
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by Ofeakwu(m): 8:55pm On Jul 23, 2015
VickyRotex:

Yea, with Jack Bauer heading it undecided

Who go come be Jack bauer?
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by Bsideboi(m): 8:59pm On Jul 23, 2015
dubylhover:
i think we need to have CTU in dx country
our NPF, Army, and even civil defense have counter terrorism unit
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by Themonster: 9:18pm On Jul 23, 2015
firstolalekan:

Foól.
Child of hate of a nonentity drunkąrd old foól father and a whòre mother.
Continue to live in penury criticizing the president.
Ewu biafra

Nope your harlot mother lives in penury because he forks random dogs just for #300 grin
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by VickyRotex(f): 9:28pm On Jul 23, 2015
Ofeakwu:

Who go come be Jack bauer?

We fit invite the Original Bauer cool
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by firstolalekan(m): 9:32pm On Jul 23, 2015
Themonster:

Nope your harlot mother lives in penury because he forks random dogs just for #300 grin
Lol! Ode
Senseless goat talking cheap lines
I'm talking reality and this dunce is talking shîts grin
Hopeless jobless dumbfùck imbécile son of a whòre mother and a drunkąrd old foól father.
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by IYANGBALI: 9:33pm On Jul 23, 2015
lagmostkuit:
I hope his house is not in Lagos! shocked

Why is he crying out, thought he's a pastor? grin
shoro niyen?
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by Themonster: 9:36pm On Jul 23, 2015
firstolalekan:

Lol! Ode
Senseless goat talking cheap lines
I'm talking reality and this dunce is talking shîts grin
Hopeless jobless dumbfùck imbécile son of a whòre mother and a drunkąrd old foól father.

but am better than a product of dog's sperm and a Hopless bastard Harlot mother.

Tinka tigbuo nna i grin
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by dubylhover(m): 9:41pm On Jul 23, 2015
jidxin:
hmmmmnnnn ignoramus ...... who says we dont have ctu ib nigeria ....make ur research b4 u comment on anything

pls tell me our own ctu undecided
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by Johnsinia(m): 9:57pm On Jul 23, 2015
Dear pastor Osinbanjo,
I pray u live long, cos if u had died now I wonder where u will spent enternity. My advice to u is to re-repent, cos right nw, I don't tink u r in the will and direction of God. U n fellow APC members used lies n propangadas against the last government. Am nt qualify to judge, but the God which we both claim to serve is a holy God and without holiness no one can see him. Check urself and life and the party u belong. To whom do u lay ur loyalty most to; is it to ur worldly VP, or to ur godfather Tinubu or to the call of God to work for him in his vainyard.
I pray u continue to live, but u must nt be blind, watch ur sides well cos I smell plot by the northern muslims
to cut u out. I pray their plans fails.
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by ibelong2efibody: 10:13pm On Jul 23, 2015
Taylor86:
While Osibande was busy taking pictures with Chalk foundation

meanwhile they left buhari, saraki, atiku,IBB and other known political muslim's

just to bomb the longer throat pastor-turned-politician

Boko-haram is Anti-christ the bible talked about

and their supporters will forever suffer memory lost and tongue twisting

una wan kill Osibande so that a northerner will emerge as VP that will succeed the president

What's this one saying?
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by bikkyorwell: 10:17pm On Jul 23, 2015
Freedom of bombing,FOB grin
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by ismyheal75: 10:28pm On Jul 23, 2015
I think we need Rawlings in Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 23, 2015
IYANGBALI:
shoro niyen?
Why u following me up and down?

Are u a monitoring spirit? undecided
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by Dekatron(m): 10:43pm On Jul 23, 2015
sonofananimal1:
DO YOU HAVE ANY SENSE AT ALL undecided HAS ENGLISH EVER PUT ANY FOOD IN YOUR TABLE undecided
DON'T BE STVPID BOY angry GO AND GET SOMETHING DOING AND STOP FORMING MR ENGLISH
k
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 23, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
Why not Boo.hari this guys think they are smart they just want to make it a muslem/muslem stuff

Useless CHANGE Government

Fellow Nigerians Boo.hari is not ready to Move this country forward but derive joy I chasing shadow it's pathetic that years to come Nigeria might not move forward in any aspect e.g infrastructure etc.

Boo.hari as a president of Nigeria is a disaster to Africa - Ex US envoy.

Boo.hari has no solution to Nigeria's Problem - Balarebe Musa.

Lastly he (osubanjo) should start watching Boo.hari and other Northerners from a distance thereby limiting his tour to the North East.

I don tok ma on, If you like hiya.

Lol!hahahaha!Pained otuoke goat with burnt laps.are you high on fermented pap or something?
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 23, 2015
Johnsinia:
Dear pastor Osinbanjo,
I pray u live long, cos if u had died now I wonder where u will spent enternity. My advice to u is to re-repent, cos right nw, I don't tink u r in the will and direction of God. U n fellow APC members used lies n propangadas against the last government. Am nt qualify to judge, but the God which we both claim to serve is a holy God and without holiness no one can see him. Check urself and life and the party u belong. To whom do u lay ur loyalty most to; is it to ur worldly VP, or to ur godfather Tinubu or to the call of God to work for him in his vainyard.
I pray u continue to live, but u must nt be blind, watch ur sides well cos I smell plot by the northern muslims
to cut u out. I pray their plans fails.
You shouldn't have bothered typing this baseless text of yours.wait,4 your mind,your letter will reach him?
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by engrshakespeare: 11:23pm On Jul 23, 2015
Themonster:
maybe at least his boss will drop his burukutu and face the real issues instead of touring USA but I doubt it because Buhari loves sipping burukutu because he's burukutu sipping gorilla.

Your stupidity is surpassed only by your stupidity
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered by Themonster: 11:24pm On Jul 23, 2015
engrshakespeare:

Your stupidity is surpassed only by your stupidity

and your mother's stupidity surpassed that of the rabid dog that forks her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pius Adesanmi Comment On Attempts To Make Saraki Acting President / Kadaria Ahmed Condemns BBC Documentary About Banditry / Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.