Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious (46670 Views)

President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office / Femi Fani-kayode Pictured While Perfecting His EFCC Bail Today / Femi Fani Kayode’s Girlfriend, Precious Chikwendu Is Rumored To Be Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by angieberry(f): 7:45pm On Jul 23, 2015
sad embarassed
tranxo:
the way you suddenly started dropping the F word all over the place is amazing. I guess you are back to default mode?
Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by ibolomo(m): 7:53pm On Jul 23, 2015
dubylhover:
though i dnt lyk dis man,but he has a cute family..d son fine..is it only light skinned women that give birth to children as fine as diz
Nope, my mum is a living witness, though she is a little fair.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by sladimeji(m): 8:02pm On Jul 23, 2015
dubylhover:
though i dnt lyk dis man,but he has a cute family..d son fine..is it only light skinned women that give birth to children as fine as diz
family ke?
Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by Missmossy(f): 8:15pm On Jul 23, 2015
Nothing special.

The end of such a man, only the wise can decipher .
Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by GeneralShepherd(m): 8:23pm On Jul 23, 2015
onyedikachukwue:
The best yo-robber polithiefcian.
Yo-robbers should seek for oduduwa republic.

We are biafrans and we are about to leave the ZOO republic.

REFERENDUM COMMING SOON, CLICK LIKE IF YOU ARE A BIAFRAN

I am.Igbo and this Biafra cry is rubbish and
Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by RealEstate36: 8:25pm On Jul 23, 2015
Na wa! affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by Kelvinpam(m): 8:29pm On Jul 23, 2015
cyprus000:
gringrin
[size=13pt]
Sharp guy
[/size]

lol grin grin
Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by simpleseyi: 8:38pm On Jul 23, 2015
onyedikachukwue:
The best yo-robber polithiefcian.
Yo-robbers should seek for oduduwa republic.

We are biafrans and we are about to leave the ZOO republic.

REFERENDUM COMMING SOON, CLICK LIKE IF YOU ARE A BIAFRAN

If we have given you Biafra land before now, how would FFK have been able to help father Ojukwu's children? I don't like ungrateful people, you owe us the gratitude, show gratitude to whom it is due.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by chemicool: 8:38pm On Jul 23, 2015
Why yo niggas hating on this handsome man? He's got swag jare
Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by B69U: 8:48pm On Jul 23, 2015
Seun mods not his son but her friend son.
Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by alexie4real(m): 9:07pm On Jul 23, 2015
ffk i dey gbadu ur ways die make haters cntinue dey run deir mouth
Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 23, 2015
Hmm..
Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by tranxo(m): 9:17pm On Jul 23, 2015
angieberry:
I'm just really angry. Nothing's been going right lately. I don't cuss out normally
no. I think this is the normal you. Jisi ike inugo.
Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by christinie(f): 9:22pm On Jul 23, 2015
KFK's marriage with his ex wife lasted for 3 years after producing 3 cute baby girls. She moved on with her life and remarried a certain Wada from Kano State. One of their daughters got married 2 weeks ago, another graduated this week from a UK Uni. KFK has this lady and this cute boy. What do you people want him to do? His ex wife moved on many years ago. Spare this man please!
Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by flyforall: 10:27pm On Jul 23, 2015
Boss
Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by Hassan2015(m): 11:11pm On Jul 23, 2015
Na d thing wey next on top their schedule b dis abi......dey don chop Nigeria money finish dey con dey post on top picture.....PMB probe dis dude Jare.
Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by angieberry(f): 11:32pm On Jul 23, 2015
You don't know me
tranxo:
no. I think this is the normal you. Jisi ike inugo.
Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by ummsulaym(f): 11:34pm On Jul 23, 2015
dubylhover:

Reminds me of an earlier discussion

Men are shouting 'Ladies stop bleaching!' but same time they say 'I want a tall, slim and LIGHT skinned lady'... How can those conflicting expressions be married together?

Then, it used to be 'black is beautiful' but now it's 'the lighter the better' or 'black no dey move market'

Africa: A continent where black is not beautiful!

#Just an observation! No intention to open a debate ground please

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by Abiagirl777(f): 11:42pm On Jul 23, 2015
firstEVA:
A child born out of wedlock, fine boy though, his mother is obviously Caucasian.

she is pure igbo!
Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 23, 2015
Abiagirl777:

she is pure igbo!
thats not his mother, that lady is just his girlfriend.
Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by tranxo(m): 11:57pm On Jul 23, 2015
angieberry:
You don't know me
Obviously
Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by haykays(m): 12:07am On Jul 24, 2015
After the guy pocket GEJ billions...

lalasticlala:
FFK shared the photo of his via Twitter..

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/624243750538117120
Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by Bollinger(m): 12:07am On Jul 24, 2015
dubylhover:

leave story for tortoise. My pikin be like half caste. Im mama na correct black beauty. So, no. No be only light skinned women de give birth to children as fine as that.
Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by angieberry(f): 12:12am On Jul 24, 2015
Why are you acting like this ? Don't judge me based on what you see here because I'm very different offline.
tranxo:
Obviously
Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by mhizfranca: 12:32am On Jul 24, 2015
debris:
grin
lolxx....he's good for nothing
Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by Abimbola23lar: 2:32am On Jul 24, 2015
cute son
Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by KruggerINC(m): 2:41am On Jul 24, 2015
dubylhover:

I no sure NA this girl born that pikin .if u watch well u go see say d pikin dey even vex say the girl dey there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by BannedOtherView: 3:20am On Jul 24, 2015
Still taking the NL commentariat for a ride... grin

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by Lovechyld101(m): 5:59am On Jul 24, 2015
LOL what money will cause she is even smiling and happy to be his babymama
Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by Babe2sure(f): 6:12am On Jul 24, 2015
The Baby mama Phenomenon.
The boy looks quarter-caste.
Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by aspirebig: 6:48am On Jul 24, 2015
Really

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai / Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abuja / Pictures Of The Seat Of The Caliphate(sokoto)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.