Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious (46672 Views)

President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office / Femi Fani-kayode Pictured While Perfecting His EFCC Bail Today / Femi Fani Kayode’s Girlfriend, Precious Chikwendu Is Rumored To Be Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 23, 2015
How undecided
Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by chinemerem26(m): 7:02pm On Jul 23, 2015
I thought having a kid at old age produces nt too cute baby...
Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by ruggedtimi(m): 7:03pm On Jul 23, 2015
freshest politician
Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by millionboi(m): 7:03pm On Jul 23, 2015
FFK is stil a tanoid or r u feelin feverish?
Vanquay:
Menh what a proud dad unlike some TANoids I know. Their papa dey cover him face anytime they see them.

Baba he be like say you like sticking your pr*** in any hole. Please come my department. I Get plenty gays. Be at the receiving end for once. Ashawo. Woman wrapper undecided
Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by redcliff: 7:03pm On Jul 23, 2015
dubylhover:
though i dnt lyk dis man,but he has a cute family..d son fine..is it only light skinned women that give birth to children as fine as diz

You are so silly for this statement And for your info i am fair
Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by dubylhover(m): 7:06pm On Jul 23, 2015
redcliff:

You are so silly for this statement And for your info i am fair

its HOE-k undecided..swerve

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 23, 2015
A child born out of wedlock, fine boy though, his mother is obviously Caucasian.
Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by Bollinger(m): 7:07pm On Jul 23, 2015
The kid is like "who the phuchk is this?"

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by Phiniz(m): 7:07pm On Jul 23, 2015
ARE INTERESTED IN SINGING,ACTING OR MODELLING,PHINIX RECORDS IS RECRUITING PEOPLE IN TO THIS POST,PLS CALL 07035205088 OR 08185075799.
Phinix records...Is all about good music..
Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 23, 2015
Omotayor123:
Chai... The poster above me bad oooo.

Back to topic: Wetin do his son undecided
AS OLD AS HE DEY? senseless.
This girl...u are everywhere, like MTN.
Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by Omotayor123(f): 7:13pm On Jul 23, 2015
Mattkent:

This girl...u are everywhere, like MTN.
Really And what will you say about introvert and freemanantongue
Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by Idowuogbo(f): 7:13pm On Jul 23, 2015
With all the money wey this guy dey spend for that babe,her braids are begging to come off.She looks unkempt.
Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by fadolak(f): 7:13pm On Jul 23, 2015
dubylhover:
though i dnt lyk dis man,but he has a cute family..d son fine..is it only light skinned women that give birth to children as fine as diz
You need help
Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 23, 2015
Funjosh:
One thing I observe about this man is that he looks younger all the time lipsrsealed

Yeah from behind Dude is milking a young girl's blood u talkin younger?
Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 23, 2015
Omotayor123:

Hides
Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 23, 2015
Omotayor123:

I have not been seeing much of introvert lately... Una don kidnap her. na u and the others dey run things now.
Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by angieberry(f): 7:16pm On Jul 23, 2015
this guy's a fuckktard shocked shocked
bunmioguns:
shocked
Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by dubylhover(m): 7:18pm On Jul 23, 2015
fadolak:

You need help

cud yu help me? angry
Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by Omotayor123(f): 7:18pm On Jul 23, 2015
Mattkent:

I have not been seeing much of introvert lately... Una don kidnap her. na u and the others dey run things now.
Today is actually her free day.. She's staying off NL to give others the chance of FTCcheesy
Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by shilz(f): 7:18pm On Jul 23, 2015
When will she change her hair
Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by talkme(m): 7:19pm On Jul 23, 2015
At his age. FKK, don't worry you soon start saying buhari is the light. Search is coming your direction for stolen fund. Guard up, buhari need your parade state. shocked
Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by simeonii(m): 7:19pm On Jul 23, 2015
The look on the child face though cheesy
Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by kossyablaze(m): 7:19pm On Jul 23, 2015
My sweetest cousin Precious!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by letibab(f): 7:20pm On Jul 23, 2015
Over-sized ego with stuffed pocket.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by Kelvinpam(m): 7:21pm On Jul 23, 2015
polmio:

One thing I observe about this man is that he looks younger all the time

Funjosh:
One thing I observe about this man is that he looks younger all the time lipsrsealed

I caught you ooh!!! Same person! Different NL accounts.

I tink joining the SSS wont be a bad idea...neva knew I was this smart hun grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 23, 2015
Omotayor123:

Today is actually her free day.. She's staying off NL to give others the chance of FTCcheesy

Really. let me brace up and get my share of the front page.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by talkme(m): 7:24pm On Jul 23, 2015
FKK is still making babies. Oloshi

Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by Janiobi(m): 7:25pm On Jul 23, 2015
Vanqua:
Menh what a proud dad unlike some Wailing Wailers I know. Their papa dey cover him face anytime they see them.

Baba he be like say you like sticking your pr*** in any hole. Please come my department. I Get plenty gays. Be at the receiving end for once. Ashawo. Woman wrapper undecided

See him chopping fat meat, forcing young hot-blooded Niggas to manage Bones grin.

Am addicted to FTC cool

You are addicted to FTC?
JOBLESS MORTAL onleash

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 23, 2015
A
Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by cyprus000: 7:26pm On Jul 23, 2015
Kelvinpam:

I caught you ooh!!! Same person! Different NL accounts.

I tink joining the SSS wont be a bad idea...neva knew I was this smart hun grin grin

gringrin
[size=13pt]
Sharp guy
[/size]
Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by tranxo(m): 7:38pm On Jul 23, 2015
angieberry:
this guy's a fuckktard shocked shocked
the way you suddenly started dropping the F word all over the place is amazing. I guess you are back to default mode?

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by angieberry(f): 7:41pm On Jul 23, 2015
I'm just really angry. Nothing's been going right lately. I don't cuss out normally
tranxo:
the way you suddenly started dropping the F word all over the place is amazing. I guess you are back to default mode?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview / Buhari’s Next Level 2019 Advert On Newspapers (Photo) / Edo Women Sweeping PDP Away From Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.