Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,924 members, 7,828,206 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious (46669 Views)

President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office / Femi Fani-kayode Pictured While Perfecting His EFCC Bail Today / Femi Fani Kayode’s Girlfriend, Precious Chikwendu Is Rumored To Be Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by tpiadotcom: 6:50am On Jul 24, 2015
The child's father is white or AA.

I guess the point here is his resemblance.

Lord have mercy.
Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by delishpot: 7:06am On Jul 24, 2015
Demmocrats:
This days doing the wrong thing is now the right thing. The olden days things that were considered as a taboo before is now things in vogue.

May God have mercy on the world, the things that are happening now made sodom and gomorrah look ordinary.

www.

You nailed it. In those days that girl will be ashamed to even say a man she isnt married to has seen her pant talkless of crossed her vagina...
FFK too will dare not post such if he cared about his sons reputaion. Coss a child born out if wedlock is a .....
Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by Demmocrats(m): 7:09am On Jul 24, 2015
delishpot:

You nailed it. In those days that girl will be ashamed to even say a man she isnt married to has seen her pant talkless of crossed her vagina...
FFK too will dare not post such if he cared about his sons reputaion. Coss a child born out if wedlock is a .....

Is a b.... Bro
www.
Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by tranxo(m): 7:42am On Jul 24, 2015
angieberry:
Why are you acting like this ? Don't judge me based on what you see here because I'm very different offline.
Why the multiple personality. I make my decisions with scenarios available to me. I am no magician. Merge your personalities.
Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by dubylhover(m): 7:53am On Jul 24, 2015
ummsulaym:

Reminds me of an earlier discussion

Men are shouting 'Ladies stop bleaching!' but same time they say 'I want a tall, slim and LIGHT skinned lady'... How can those conflicting expressions be married together?

Then, it used to be 'black is beautiful' but now it's 'the lighter the better' or 'black no dey move market'

Africa: A continent where black is not beautiful!

#Just an observation! No intention to open a debate ground please

yea,u r right..but yu shud knw diff pipo have choices,though black is beautiful,you cant deny that an average fair skinned lady wud always catch d eye faster than a dark skinned one...black is still beautiful sha....
Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by christinie(f): 8:22am On Jul 24, 2015
Abiagirl777:

she is pure igbo!
am even fairer than she is. Na so Ndi igbo dey fair, inugo?
Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by gidado14(m): 8:49am On Jul 24, 2015
Omotayor123:
Chai... The poster above me bad oooo.

Back to topic:
Wetin do his son undecided

AS OLD AS HE DEY?
senseless.
THIS OLD DUDE STILL GETS BOY FRIEND
Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by Tyannachris(f): 11:03am On Jul 24, 2015
debris:
When did they marry?
Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by laudate: 11:04am On Jul 24, 2015
BannedOtherView:
Still taking the NL commentariat for a ride... grin

Are you saying Jennifer Oguzie is the mother of the child and NOT Snow white??

Ok, na who come bi the papa? Am having my doubts, because of these new tweets you posted up here....hehehe! cool
Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by debris: 11:06am On Jul 24, 2015
Tyannachris:
I an sure you read the caption
"..and his girlfriend"

undecided even if g.f don't people marry ,my dear if you don't have answer you move to the next post and don't quote me.
Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by gsalvatore: 11:30am On Jul 24, 2015
Words drop out of FFKs mouth like shit from ass.

But bone Eeh...FFK got STYLE..

That his girlfriend is the flavour of the season...

Na only God sabi wetin dey the kid mind as him dey look the Girlfriend
Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by gsalvatore: 11:32am On Jul 24, 2015
delishpot:

Welcome to the new world.

The "those days" gave birth to today. "those days" failed.
Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by delishpot: 11:35am On Jul 24, 2015
gsalvatore:
Welcome to the new world.

The "those days" gave birth to today. "those days" failed.

Thank you for welcoming me. Can I have a seat and a glass of cold water please; while I watch the new world play its self out?
Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by BannedOtherView: 11:38am On Jul 24, 2015
laudate:

Ok, na who come bi the papa? Am having my doubts, because of these new tweets you posted up here....hehehe! cool

Yes - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jennifer-Oguzie-Official/289565211176352

When I handle a man, he doesn’t need to look outside–Jennifer Oguzie

I can see your son, Obama, is al­ready speaking Igbo. Is it as a result of your coming home?

It is actually not. From the day I gave birth to my son, it was a decision that I make that Igbo shall be his first language because in the society that we are in today, parents and families ignore their origin, their dialect and speak English language. English language is fine but when you have your own biological son speaking your indigenous language, words cannot express the feeling as a mother when you look into your child and he said, “Mama ele otu idi” (meaning ‘mummy, how are you’). That is the best thing I can ever give to my son, to make sure he can speak, read and write Igbo. As long as I live, Obama shall speak Igbo.
Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by tpiadotcom: 11:46am On Jul 24, 2015
laudate:

Look at the body language, the child's mother is probably standing in the direction the child is gazing at.

And the boy is not familiar with the lady beside him at all.

The father is most likely caucasian ( ie assuming the mother is black) although the baby resembles ffk a lot.
Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by gsalvatore: 3:01pm On Jul 24, 2015
delishpot:

Thank you for welcoming me. Can I have a seat and a glass of cold water please; while I watch the new world play its self out?
Bench or Couch? Tap or Bottled water?
Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by angieberry(f): 6:18pm On Jul 24, 2015
pls send me a mail
tranxo:
Why the multiple personality. I make my decisions with scenarios available to me. I am no magician. Merge your personalities.
Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by delishpot: 10:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
gsalvatore:
Bench or Couch? Tap or Bottled water?

Couch and make it Ragolis please.
Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by gsalvatore: 7:56pm On Jul 25, 2015
delishpot:

Couch and make it Ragolis please.

LEATHER COUCH OR CANE?

RAGOLIS? WITH LIME OR NEAT?

SIR?
Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by delishpot: 9:23pm On Jul 25, 2015
gsalvatore:

LEATHER COUCH OR CANE?

RAGOLIS? WITH LIME OR NEAT?

SIR?

grin grin Cane sir and I want my ragolis neat. Put in a glass cup(any glas cup will do)
Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by Duru1(m): 9:41pm On Jul 25, 2015
Only time will tell when this jackass will run from paternal responsibilities. He will definitely argue never to have married the boy’s mother and request for paternity test. This is a known behavior typical of Yoruba.
Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by MrCork: 6:56am On Jul 30, 2015
angieberry:
You don't know me

^^^^^we do. (CRACKHEAD) undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jide Awolowo And Jibola Ajayi Among Osinbajo's 35 Aides Sacked By Buhari / Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai / Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.