Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,727 members, 7,851,487 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:36 PM

Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute (23142 Views)

Militants Blow Up NPDC Pipeline In Delta State / Militants Blow Up NPDC Oil Facility In Delta / Govt Terminates Ethnic Militia Pipeline Surveillance Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by dustmalik: 8:48pm On Jul 23, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
First to do, e no dey pain.
Second to do...
When the evil men of a town are carrying out their dastardly acts, the good and reasonable ones keep mute forgetting that they will also get wiped out when the bombs hit their villages. Remember Odi.
And why are the yeebos happy about these?
We have The War In The Middle East.
We have The War In Yemen
We Have The War In North East Nigeria
Coming soon...
The War In South East Nigeria
The War In Niger Delta
Militants, Pls leave my akwa ibom out of these o!
I don't want any backwardness from what akpabio has given us. angry
Don't mind them. If I were Buhari, i'd wipe any village where such acts are perpetrated off the face of the earth. The next village will think twice before acting stupid.

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by Omambala1(m): 9:15pm On Jul 23, 2015
Interesting....
Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by ProfessorPeter(m): 9:18pm On Jul 23, 2015
dustmalik:

Don't mind them. If I were Buhari, i'd wipe any village where such acts are perpetrated off the face of the earth. The next village will think twice before acting stupid.
we are ready for Buhari and his disorganized Nigerian army.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by Decibel: 9:27pm On Jul 23, 2015
abagoro:

Just like I predicted blowing up pipeline means the water in the area will be polluted as well as farmlands. People in Ogun and Lagos will continue life as usual. Now if military force is used against the village, many youths will lose their lives and village destroyed. Next women and Children run to a camp at Asaba.

What has been achieved, Nothing

FG and Military can't try such. Remember ICC still awaits OBJ for his role in Odi massacre.

8 Likes

Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by DickDastardly(m): 9:32pm On Jul 23, 2015
Smiling like a Don wif ma Cheroot inbetween ma lips. Naamean cheesy

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by klerry(m): 10:06pm On Jul 23, 2015
Someone should remind them that oil is no longer lucrative.

Oil price is falling, the information reaching us says we have several ship carrying crude oil with no specific country to supply.

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by ERODEDEAST(f): 10:18pm On Jul 23, 2015
Testing testing testing
Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by DaGC(m): 10:48pm On Jul 23, 2015
Abugab:
And we will call this retaliation na.
Let them blow up everything in the Niger Delta and see who suffers the effect.
When the North starts exploring the oil and the chad basin, the solid minerals in nassarawa and their food stuff, we shall know who will suffer it.

I'm not in support of this or violence in any way, but your post irked me.

Please sir, what have kept the North all these decades from doing all you just said?

7 Likes

Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by Litmus: 10:50pm On Jul 23, 2015
Association to establish first gold refinery in Zamfara

Zamfaran Gold

Delatan environment

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by Lajet: 11:10pm On Jul 23, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:

Second to do...

When the evil men of a town are carrying out their dastardly acts, the good and reasonable ones keep mute forgetting that they will also get wiped out when the bombs hit their villages. Remember Odi.

Yoruba man keep on deceiving Yourself

We have The War In Yemen

Coming soon...

The War In Niger Delta

Yoruba Man keep on deceiving Yourself

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by jerrywool: 11:10pm On Jul 23, 2015
[size=18pt]I am not surprised. Niger Deltans deserve to be treated well in this country. The resources that keeps this country afloat comes from thier backyard. But what do we see today? There are many clever and intelligent graduates from there yet they are not employed. Visit all the oil companies, they are all dominated by the people who come from lagos and Abuja, they place their brothers and sisters. Then call the Niger Deltans fools. You tell them they will suffer for voting thier fellow Niger Deltan. why won't they cause problems? [/size]

11 Likes

Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by oyintare22(m): 11:28pm On Jul 23, 2015
virus05:
u'r not intelligent at all
virus05:

virus05:
virus05:

tell him

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by Obijulius: 11:31pm On Jul 23, 2015
Una no dey taya.

Niger Delta oil for Niger Deltans only.

5 Likes

Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by oyintare22(m): 11:31pm On Jul 23, 2015
Agwoden:
E don set! They want to settle boko boys with ND resources while the youths of the region roam about without any means of livelihood. Can you imagine that the road leading to Where the pipeline is located is flooded according to the report? Our graduates find it difficult to be employed by the oil companies while they send people from Abuja and Lagos to come and fill up the place.
top men in oil companies are from north

3 Likes

Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by oyintare22(m): 11:33pm On Jul 23, 2015
nigerianvenom:

"When the north",it has become u people's anthem for decades.
U guys should thank God for south south,the would have bin no difference between u guys and those from Niger Republic.
lmao bros u bad

2 Likes

Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by oyintare22(m): 11:37pm On Jul 23, 2015
dustmalik:

am very sorry to ask do u no d meaning of democracy

2 Likes

Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by oyintare22(m): 11:40pm On Jul 23, 2015
DaGC:

Please sir, what have kept the North all these decades from doing all you just said?
that guy is dumbest

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by Lilswaghanxum(m): 12:25am On Jul 24, 2015
Abugab:
And we will call this retaliation na.
Let them blow up everything in the Niger Delta and see who suffers the effect.
When the North starts exploring the oil and the chad basin, the solid minerals in nassarawa and their food stuff, we shall know who will suffer it.
Delusion of gradeur,and who told you there is oil in the chad basin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by basilo101: 12:38am On Jul 24, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:

Second to do...

We have The War In Yemen

Coming soon...

The War In Niger Delta

Wetin concern igbos here now? D zoo keepers hv told u dey wil wipe out anything dat breath if u try shit.
Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by Abugab(m): 12:41am On Jul 24, 2015
DaGC:

Wait and see
We are better together as a nation if we can have a social contract where all federating units agree.
Violence is never an option and I am strongly against it too
Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by Abugab(m): 12:42am On Jul 24, 2015
Lilswaghanxum:
Delusion of gradeur,and who told you there is oil in the chad basin

I know
Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by Lilswaghanxum(m): 1:01am On Jul 24, 2015
Abugab:

I know
How do you know? do you work in an oil company or one of this companies that carry-out survey.

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by demandtruth: 2:28am On Jul 24, 2015
owobokiri:
This could have been easily avoided if buhari wasn't in a hurry to starve the Niger Delta of funds

What's Niger delta funds?

Is any place in Nigeria deliberately starved of funds? Or you
meant your militants.

Dementedly flippant!
Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by pedel: 2:39am On Jul 24, 2015
Agwoden:
E don set! They want to settle boko boys with ND resources while the youths of the region roam about without any means of livelihood. Can you imagine that the road leading to Where the pipeline is located is flooded according to the report? Our graduates find it difficult to be employed by the oil companies while they send people from Abuja and Lagos to come and fill up the place.
I feel your pain. Who can believe that SS produced a Vice President for 2 years and a president for 6 years and the place still remain a jungle. Anyone from SS that wanted GEJ to spend another 4 years deserve to be shot in the private part at a close range.

4 Likes

Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by pedel: 2:45am On Jul 24, 2015
Decibel:
FG and Military can't try such. Remember ICC still awaits OBJ for his role in Odi massacre.
What do you expect to happen when people turn their backyard to a war zone?
Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by ResourceMan(m): 2:48am On Jul 24, 2015
abagoro:

[s]Just like I predicted blowing up pipeline means the water in the area will be polluted as well as farmlands. People in Ogun and Lagos will continue life as usual. Now if military force is used against the village, many youths will lose their lives and village destroyed. Next women and Children run to a camp at Asaba.

What has been achieved, Nothing[/s]

Are you people so dull and dumb. Why is violence so much imbedded in all your system. hey blow up a pipeline and next you will go and wipe out a whole village. Do you think you are in a jungle. Why will a whole village be wiped out because pipelines are blown up. Did you see the militants or is it the villagers that got the pipelines blown up. How many villages did President Jonathan blow up because of the daily dosage of suicide bombing in the North.
Most of you evil people allow tribalism to eat deep into your system for very simple f00lish reasons, is it because you are not from the SS or SE.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by Cjrane2: 3:08am On Jul 24, 2015
How dat one concern me? They should blow up more. Afterall nobody cares about them

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by Nobody: 3:28am On Jul 24, 2015
abagoro:

Just like I predicted blowing up pipeline means the water in the area will be polluted as well as farmlands. People in Ogun and Lagos will continue life as usual. Now if military force is used against the village, many youths will lose their lives and village destroyed. Next women and Children run to a camp at Asaba.

What has been achieved, Nothing

Where una wan see money pay salary undecided undecided. Go ask Osun state make dem tell u how far before u talk like say e get one place una dey get money pass oyel money undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by Talented90(m): 5:35am On Jul 24, 2015
Very good. . .

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by excusemyfrench(m): 5:55am On Jul 24, 2015
It's our oil. The north must understand that. We are not slaves. How can we be feeding the country and yet nothing to show for it.

3 Likes

Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by phyllosilicate(m): 6:16am On Jul 24, 2015
To pay them to guide the pipelines so that they won't destroy it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meeting Between FG And Labour Ends In Deadlock / 2023 Election: Which Of These Categories Do You Belong? / Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Attracts Road Construction In Fegge Community, Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.