Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,535 members, 7,861,548 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:16 PM

Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute (23153 Views)

Militants Blow Up NPDC Pipeline In Delta State / Militants Blow Up NPDC Oil Facility In Delta / Govt Terminates Ethnic Militia Pipeline Surveillance Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 24, 2015
there's buhari do in our new country southsouth becox he has no total power over us,..so all those illitrate should think twice
Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by chigoizie7(m): 11:09am On Jul 24, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
First to do, e no dey pain.

Second to do...

When the evil men of a town are carrying out their dastardly acts, the good and reasonable ones keep mute forgetting that they will also get wiped out when the bombs hit their villages. Remember Odi.

And why are the yeebos happy about these?

We have The War In The Middle East.

We have The War In Yemen

We Have The War In North East Nigeria

Coming soon...

The War In South East Nigeria

The War In Niger Delta

Militants, Pls leave my akwa ibom out of these o!

I don't want any backwardness from what akpabio has given us. angry

And who told u that there will be any war in SE, north west and south south, are just proxies to actualise BIAFRA, oga eme unu voom na anya.
Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by MrDoGood(m): 11:31am On Jul 24, 2015

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by Sapeleboy911(m): 11:35am On Jul 24, 2015
explosion also occurred
Thursday at Ubeji in Warri
South local government area of
Bayelsa State.
Since when did Ubeji became part of Bayelsa state na waoo. My fellow nigerdelta brothers and sisters violence is not the answer let us dialogue okay?
Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by chigoizie7(m): 11:36am On Jul 24, 2015
dustmalik:

Don't mind them. If I were Buhari, i'd wipe any village where such acts are perpetrated off the face of the earth. The next village will think twice before acting stupid.

Noise makers, I wonder what is taking him too long to wipe sambisa or the north-east, bunch of un serious supporters.

Btw, what makes u think SE is gong to any war this time? North east and south-south are just proxies.

Jokers, make God just scatter this country, make everybody start afresh

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:59am On Jul 24, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

So why is it difficult for you 1diots to leave us alone, go and harness your poverty and sickness ridden North undecided

Nothing to drag with a rejected person. I never abused ur person and i dont think i deserve the shit u wrote. Is this how y'all programmed. No wonder y'all millitants blowing up ur resources and destroying your land and water
Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by ULSHERLAN(m): 12:01pm On Jul 24, 2015
Obiwannn:
SHURRUP! Y UNA NO GO MINE AM? UNA GO DEY FOLLOW US DRAG OUR OYEL.
YOU NO DE SHAME? WITH ALL THE RESOURCES YOU MENTIONED IN NASARAWA, THE STATE DEY IMPOVERISH PASS MY VILLAGE.

I'm just being Factual.

So you know whats uo
Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by NICOGRAVITY: 12:05pm On Jul 24, 2015
This is a very big joke for a great country like Nigeria.
Now it just done on me why we couldn't fight Cameroon over Bakassi Peninsula.
We are giant of Africa in words , no action.
It baffles me to no that we hadn't a clue about Boko Haram.
How are we sure we will be safe if Togo attacks us.
This is like one not being able to take off the speck in their eyes but pretend to have the ability to remove planks from other's eyes.
Have you ever asked yourself how safe we are in Nigeria with the recent happenings?
We run to South Africa to buy Arms, we go to USA for help, we run to Germany for defense, we beg Mali for Beans, Go to Cotounou for Rice, shipping.
Electricity is a joke, water is not there, yet all our leaders a Billionaires.
Are you thinking what I'm thinking.
We make Trillions of dollars daily, yet our country is without basic infrastructures and amenities.
People are dying who shouldn't because someone has eaten the allocation for the medicine purchase.
God help Nigeria.
Nigeria we hail thee.
Nigeria shall be great again in Jesus name, amen

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by elohorayodele: 12:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:

http://saharareporters.com/2015/07/23/militants-blow-npdc-oil-pipeline-over-surveillance-contract-dispute

Speaking with a SaharaReporters correspondence, a staff of the fire department of the NPDC disclosed that a similar explosion also occurred Thursday at Ubeji in Warri South local government area of Bayelsa State.

crap media. so warri is now in bayelsa?
Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 24, 2015
dustmalik:

Don't mind them. If I were Buhari, i'd wipe any village where such acts are perpetrated off the face of the earth. The next village will think twice before acting stupid.

The way you talk shows your age.

So buhari will just go to the village and wipe them out abi.

Oya na, how many villages has he wiped out because of boko haram.

Which army will do the wiping out? These ones that has been demoralised to the core since buhari took over abi the ones that are busy doing push ups.

Don't pray it comes to that level because if it happens, you will be trekking to Togo looking for a refuge.

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by kernel504(m): 1:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
Abugab:
And we will call this retaliation na.
Let them blow up everything in the Niger Delta and see who suffers the effect.
When the North starts exploring the oil and the chad basin, the solid minerals in nassarawa and their food stuff, we shall know who will suffer it.
Are you reading Nigerian Tabloid for the very 1st time? Since Nassarawa has solid minerals, do they have machineries to convert them to finish products?
Food products comes from Benue.

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by Legitbaba(m): 2:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by Femoooo(m): 2:45pm On Jul 24, 2015
virus05:

u'r not intelligent at all

Why is he not intelligent??

You are actually the bastard citizen.

We all complain about govt's attitude but ours is worse. Unfortunately those other bastards that blew up the pipeline would not be thinking about the adverse effect on their generations to come. Of course, it will take time to rebuild whats been destroyed. Quite more unfortunate, some people will have to pay for it. The environment is being poluted, their siblings, parents, friends and others feels unsafe everyday. A development that should be cherished is being blown up. Their families will suffer for it someday somehow....
Sometimes, I wonder why God made the continent and its people exist. 100% uncivilised set of people who in actual fact cant think right.
Studip people...
Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by Samirana360(m): 2:46pm On Jul 24, 2015
Abugab:
When the North starts exploring the oil and the chad basin, the solid minerals in nassarawa and their food stuff, we shall know who will suffer it.
Which oil ar u talkin abt sir?
Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by virus05(m): 2:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
Femoooo:

Why is he not intelligent??

You are actually the bastard citizen.

We all complain about govt's attitude but ours is worse. Unfortunately those other bastards that blew up the pipeline would not be thinking about the adverse effect on their generations to come. Of course, it will take time to rebuild whats been destroyed. Quite more unfortunate, some people will have to pay for it. The environment is being poluted, their siblings, parents, friends and others feels unsafe everyday. A development that should be cherished is being blown up. Their families will suffer for it someday somehow....
Sometimes, I wonder why God made the continent and its people exist. 100% uncivilised set of people who in actual fact cant think right.
Studip people...
ok
Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 24, 2015
Abugab:

Story story, story!!!
Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by M4gunners: 5:04pm On Jul 24, 2015
MosquitoREBIRTH:
Oga, which Zone was feeding the nation before Oil boom? Was it not the north through Agriculture?
When you say feeding the nation as if they were giving a family a bag of rice and garri.Hw many tonnes of agricultural products where been export then?To the topic the should deceiving people by saying the northerners has oil. Until oil are being drill from there that is when one can say they has oil.
Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by bashydemy(m): 5:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

7 policemen were killed in Odi, non will be killed this time.
ok
Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by xklucvG: 5:43pm On Jul 24, 2015
Demmocrats:
There are better ways to resolve problems than conflicts that's how civilized individuals behave.

That blowing up pipelines worked for them during obj,yaradua and gej tenure doesn't not meanthe same tactics they adopted years back will work for this new regime.

There are better ways to resolve this issue

www.
A responsible govt should listen to them and find a way out. The FG is ready to dialogue with Boko Haram but do not want to hear about the Niger Delta problem.
Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by xklucvG: 5:48pm On Jul 24, 2015
Abugab:
Fine let it be, then they will hands off the looting and wasting of the Niger Delta resources. Niger Delta is not gaining anything and will not lose any if they blow up all the oil installations in the region.
Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by xklucvG: 5:53pm On Jul 24, 2015
Beremx:
So who suffers it more?

Mtscheeew!
Nigeria! because Niger Delta gat nothing to lose. They have not gain anything from resources in their region. All we see is loot and waste.
Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by hopily(m): 8:22pm On Jul 24, 2015
They will divide it among the 36 states as alocation and Niger Delta will collect thier own share!
Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 25, 2015
owobokiri:
This could have been easily avoided if buhari wasn't in a hurry to starve the Niger Delta of funds
leave him let them teach him a lesson. 1984 is not 2015
Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by gabbytabby: 10:33pm On Aug 16, 2015
You guys need to read about the derivation oil states and what is paid to the states that have oil separate from the amounts from the federation account.

It has always been your brothers that are failing to let the youths get some of these monies.

Make God open una eye before you get yourself killed for nothing
Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 17, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
Nigeria don enter its last phase. This is d beginning of jail(Nigeria) break
But seriously the only thing holding the zoo together for now is oil. Once the owners of the oil decides to cripple the zoo, then this gay marriage is over.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Supports Melaye, Urges Members To Vote Against His Recall / Cryptocurrency: All Exchange Mediums Are Subject To Fraud & Criminality- Moghalu / Nigeria & Morocco Signed 2nd Phase Agreement Worth $14B Plant In Akwa Ibom ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.