Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute (23124 Views)

Militants Blow Up NPDC Pipeline In Delta State / Militants Blow Up NPDC Oil Facility In Delta / Govt Terminates Ethnic Militia Pipeline Surveillance Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by free2ryhme: 9:15am On Jul 24, 2015
I sincerely believe common sense is over rated in this country where ignorance is bliss. Why would I destroy my house in order to prevent my neighbour from fetching water. Even though the neighbour might leave the tap running after he's gone thereby resulting in flooding and damaging of items or equipment in the house hence I protest by destroying water supply or possibly burning my house down. The truth is that actions below mediocrity pervaded in Jonathan's administration that begs to question morals, ethics and value of governance. We had individuals becoming rich overnight without the wealth trickling down to the masses of the region they actually protect. Where in the world is government infrastructure protected by the militia instead of appropriate government agencies? We honestly cannot continue this way. A serious government (which I believe exists now) will do everything to accommodate sincere existence and provide security whereby resources are not plunged into every channel yet bringing about mediocre results which was the norm in the previous administration.

2 Likes

Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by repogirl(f): 9:29am On Jul 24, 2015
Is hokay!

I have nothing else to contribute..... undecided
Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by belzabull(f): 9:29am On Jul 24, 2015
Nichobabe:

Babe, hope you go come out when the gbe-ge start

grin grin grin

Boko haram in the north east, who is suffering? So militants in Niger Delta, who will suffer?
blow up a few pipelines and the whole country will suffer. Has osunistan paid its 8months areas? what about the beggar states in arewanistan that depends on oil for survival? Even thesame ND oil feeds boko haram because their sponsors in the north including the daura duillard earns his living from the same oil source.

Don't fvck with the source of the golden eggs cool

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by bashydemy(m): 9:36am On Jul 24, 2015
jerrywool:
[size=18pt]I am not surprised. Niger Deltans deserve to be treated well in this country. The resources that keeps this country afloat comes from thier backyard. But what do we see today? There are many clever and intelligent graduates from there yet they are not employed. Visit all the oil companies, they are all dominated by the people who come from lagos and Abuja, they place their brothers and sisters. Then call the Niger Deltans fools. You tell them they will suffer for voting thier fellow Niger Deltan. why won't they cause problems? [/size]
Treated better by giving money to the militant? hope you don read the news and know what they are really asking for..

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 24, 2015
e go better

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 24, 2015
e go better

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by Eazydeek(m): 9:40am On Jul 24, 2015
belzabull:
very good! the daura dulilard wants to gibe amnesty to boko haram with money from ND, God punish devil. This is just the beginning. Let brainless Buhari come and flex his muscle let's see

Illiterate like you should be eating elephant grass
Foolish herbivore

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by bashydemy(m): 9:40am On Jul 24, 2015
cktheluckyman:

lol where would Nigeria get the money too finance the economy bros? You people really make me laugh
Where have we been getting money before they discover oil? Bro Niger Delta region will still suffer it most.
Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by bashydemy(m): 9:42am On Jul 24, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

How will it translate to hunger for them?

Their land and water had already been destroyed ages ago.
You need to ask the people of Odi what happen to them..
Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by tabisegroup(m): 9:42am On Jul 24, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
First to do, e no dey pain.

Second to do...

When the evil men of a town are carrying out their dastardly acts, the good and reasonable ones keep mute forgetting that they will also get wiped out when the bombs hit their villages. Remember Odi.

And why are the yeebos happy about these?

We have The War In The Middle East.

We have The War In Yemen

We Have The War In North East Nigeria

Coming soon...

The War In South East Nigeria

The War In Niger Delta

Militants, Pls leave my akwa ibom out of these o!

I don't want any backwardness from what akpabio has given us. angry
lol..I like ur signature grin
Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by chukel(m): 9:43am On Jul 24, 2015
Agwoden:
E don set! They want to settle boko boys with ND resources while the youths of the region roam about without any means of livelihood. Can you imagine that the road leading to Where the pipeline is located is flooded according to the report? Our graduates find it difficult to be employed by the oil companies while they send people from Abuja and Lagos to come and fill up the place.
ur write up is pathetic. Who was the immediate past president for 6 years? A nigerdeltan. Was nddc not set up? Was ministry of nigerdelta not set up? Was amnesty not set up? Was 13% derivation not given to each nigerdelta state? Who was DG of nimasa? Who was CEO of Nigerian local content board? Who was minister of petroleum? Who was minister of works. All these were nigerdeltans. My brother the problem is the nigerdeltan. Even if they give u 100% resource control, the situation won't be different. The people are greedy and starved by her people too.

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by belzabull(f): 9:47am On Jul 24, 2015
Eazydeek:

Illiterate like you should be eating elephant grass
Foolish herbivore
and fish brains like you should be feeding on pigs droppings

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by shomutuski(m): 9:51am On Jul 24, 2015
owobokiri:
This could have been easily avoided if buhari wasn't in a hurry to starve the Niger Delta of funds

Point of Correction: Illegal funds that the puny of a person that jonathan is allowed.... Let me tell you, as days goes by!! Crude oil is losing essence and so niger delta sef go lose importance. That's the law of economy. It is in anyway not right to give civilians job of the navy and maritime agency. Come to think of it.. The most insanely idiotic thing to do is vandalize pipes... The effect is self inflicting. The same oil spill will degenerate your environment and kill all forms of marine life and make most of the fisherman in ur region jobless and hopeless. Why FG will be in abuja flexing.. The fvckers tompolo and asari have all their assets elsewhere..
And you guys will say yorubas are slaves to hausa
Who are the slaves? Niger deltans are zombies to their own masters especially those stupid militant.
Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by shomutuski(m): 9:51am On Jul 24, 2015
owobokiri:
This could have been easily avoided if buhari wasn't in a hurry to starve the Niger Delta of funds

Point of Correction: Illegal funds that the puny of a person that jonathan is, allowed.... Let me tell you, as days goes by!! Crude oil is losing essence and so niger delta sef go lose importance. That's the law of economy. It is in anyway not right to give civilians job of the navy and maritime agency. Come to think of it.. The most insanely idiotic thing to do is vandalize pipes... The effect is self inflicting. The same oil spill will degenerate your environment and kill all forms of marine life and make most of the fisherman in ur region jobless and hopeless. Why FG will be in abuja flexing.. The fvckers tompolo and asari have all their assets elsewhere..
And you guys will say yorubas are slaves to hausa
Who are the slaves? Niger deltans are zombies to their own masters especially those stupid militant.
Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by kenwizi: 9:55am On Jul 24, 2015
Speaking with a SaharaReporters correspondence, a staff of the fire department of the NPDC disclosed that a similar explosion also occurred Thursday at Ubeji in Warri South local government area of Bayelsa State. Sahara reporter. Since when warri south local government take join bayelsa state? Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is disgrace,obvious this news is fake........ gosh
Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by Bluepamex: 9:57am On Jul 24, 2015
Thats just the tip of the iceberg ,If Buhari like let him bring all the Nigeria army to Niger Delta ,they will all die in the creek ,he made a comment in US that he will treat us like second class citizens. adiok ano Buhari
Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by gbishman: 9:59am On Jul 24, 2015
Its obvious this animals and miscreants called MEND have lost their mind. Its high time the govt engages them and brand them terrorist which they are. Enough is enough GEJ so made them important that now they think they are untouchable.
I just pity this militants, if only they knew what was install for them.
As for Tompolo all his assets should be seized and accounts frozen.
Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by abolo: 10:07am On Jul 24, 2015
The joint tax force caught them.....one was a bakassi chaurman
Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by udeh3(m): 10:10am On Jul 24, 2015
Ubeji is in Warri South LGA of Delta State and not Bayelsa
Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by Eazydeek(m): 10:15am On Jul 24, 2015
belzabull:
and fish brains like you should be feeding on pigs droppings

You product of GEJ watery sperm
Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 24, 2015
oshyno:
This country is a joke. These are another Tompolos in d making. Atleast they saw how lucrative militancy can get you. But then d problem is if PMB shud go all out war on these guys to curtail theri excesses it might turn worse for d country. It doesn't take much to use Dynamite and blow up a pipeline in a remote village.
My problem with these guyz is that most of the fights are for personal gain. Cuz I heard Tompolo and
Ateke made soo much that they now have a say as to who becomes d governor.

Looking at North again, PMB just got $2.1B loan frm world back for their brother down there. Maybe the Niger Delatans are reading inbetween the line and feel they need their own cut.

This place is a jungle. Nigerians don't see ourselves as one. MEND have not come ooo. Maybe by d time Tompolo brings out his newly acquired gun ship there won't be any drop of oil to export again. Phewww fuvck whoever fuvked dis country up dis bad and messed it up for we young lads.
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 24, 2015
jerrywool:
[size=18pt]I am not surprised. Niger Deltans deserve to be treated well in this country. The resources that keeps this country afloat comes from thier backyard. But what do we see today? There are many clever and intelligent graduates from there yet they are not employed. Visit all the oil companies, they are all dominated by the people who come from lagos and Abuja, they place their brothers and sisters. Then call the Niger Deltans fools. You tell them they will suffer for voting thier fellow Niger Deltan. why won't they cause problems? [/size]
HERE YOU HAVE A POINT...our problems can be attributed to both our numb skull niger delta leaders and the oligarchs from other tribes who press on with the one nigeria theory just to milk the niger delta dry..
Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by akigbemaru: 10:28am On Jul 24, 2015
militants blew gas pipelines.
Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 24, 2015
TexasR:

It is stewpid attitude like this that will enrage the boys and make them hold Nigeria to ransom.

Dont worry,they wont blow up everything in the Niger Delta,just specific targets that will cripple the economy of Nigeria so all these nonsensical talk of "Nigeria's oil money" will end.

Niger Delta is not the north east,the boko haram terrorists are not the same as ND militants.The ND people have ALL it takes to make Nigeria kneel and beg like they did the last time.

What will the Daura DuIIard do? prolly send in alpha jets to go and bomb the creeks(which they do not even know well enough),they will only end up assisting the militants to blow up more pipelines which criss cross the region,thereby further incapacitating Nigeria economically.

So it's gonna be a win win for the ND boys and a lose lose situation for the Hausa Fulani oligarchs whose front man now is Muumuhari
the many commenting here still do not know that the crude oil from the niger delta feeds this agbaya nation...they fail to understand that the nigerian economy would be so damaged that every single soul would be begging for food even to the shell and chevron staff...ministry's and government parastatals would have no monies to pay salaries...our senators with their long stomach would see no more allowance,...then nigeria would know how it goes down...
Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by Reference(m): 10:39am On Jul 24, 2015
free2ryhme:
I sincerely believe common sense is over rated in this country where ignorance is bliss. Why would I destroy my house in order to prevent my neighbour from fetching water. Even though the neighbour might leave the tap running after he's gone thereby resulting in flooding and damaging of items or equipment in the house hence I protest by destroying water supply or possibly burning my house down. The truth is that actions below mediocrity pervaded in Jonathan's administration that begs to question morals, ethics and value of governance. We had individuals becoming rich overnight without the wealth trickling down to the masses of the region they actually protect. Where in the world is government infrastructure protected by the militia instead of appropriate government agencies? We honestly cannot continue this way. A serious government (which I believe exists now) will do everything to accommodate sincere existence and provide security whereby resources are not plunged into every channel yet bringing about mediocre results which was the norm in the previous administration.

You need to understand this country. Being a realist and facing the problems we have will save you a lot of heartache. Typically we know how a pretty picture looks like but we don't know how to paint. What is your solution to the Nigerian question beyond the status quo which is not universally accepted.
Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by olutunde12(m): 10:46am On Jul 24, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
Nigeria don enter its last phase. This is d beginning of jail(Nigeria) break

AMEN!
I CANNOT JUST IMAGINE THIS ILLITRATE BEING MY PRESIDENT.

WALAHI!
Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by olutunde12(m): 10:51am On Jul 24, 2015
gbishman:
Its obvious this animals and miscreants called MEND have lost their mind. Its high time the govt engages them and brand them terrorist which they are. Enough is enough GEJ so made them important that now they think they are untouchable.
I just pity this militants, if only they knew what was install for them.
As for Tompolo all his assets should be seized and accounts frozen.

Good talk from a dirty mouth.
Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by XXX3XXX: 10:59am On Jul 24, 2015
Ha ha Awo has said it b4 control ur own things & & this will bring peace to Nigeria so why not try it & see what come out of it, since we be oprerating on one power & no progress why can we change & we all know Nigeria have warship ( C/M) which make it diffcult to rule thatwas why i see AWO saying control what u have & pay yearly % to the f/ capital....pls Nigerian leaders should think this properly if not this our Nigeria can be one in time to come anytime anyday
Thanks
Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by Faraidi(m): 10:59am On Jul 24, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
First to do, e no dey pain.

Second to do...

When the evil men of a town are carrying out their dastardly acts, the good and reasonable ones keep mute forgetting that they will also get wiped out when the bombs hit their villages. Remember Odi.

And why are the yeebos happy about these?

We have The War In The Middle East.

We have The War In Yemen

We Have The War In North East Nigeria

Coming soon...

The War In South East Nigeria

The War In Niger Delta

Militants, Pls leave my akwa ibom out of these o!

I don't want any backwardness from what akpabio has given us. angry
A brave man die once.But COWARD like you die many times.Idiot
Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by sunnyb0b0(m): 11:06am On Jul 24, 2015
bashydemy:
You need to ask the people of Odi what happen to them..

7 policemen were killed in Odi, non will be killed this time.
Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by ahaika23: 11:08am On Jul 24, 2015
I have said it time without number, WE ARE NOT WHAT WE USED TO BE. We have been in control of the Maritime for many years now, Nigeria cannot survive an onslaught from us. We have a comprehensive blueprint, maps and access of all oil facilities. In minutes, everything would have been over. Do not f..k with us! We have advance remote robotics technology, we are more than what you ever thought. We are not slaves, we hold at this very minute our destiny in our hands. We are not militants, we are freedom fighters. The moment we feel enslaved a bit, we begin our fight!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Picture Of Kainji Dam In The Country Of Western Nigeria / NAF Successfully Reactivates 12 Operational Support Equipment (photos) / President Buhari And Fashola Thank Governor Ikpeazu Over Ariaria Electric Projec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.