Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,529 members, 7,850,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:25 AM

Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute (23141 Views)

Militants Blow Up NPDC Pipeline In Delta State / Militants Blow Up NPDC Oil Facility In Delta / Govt Terminates Ethnic Militia Pipeline Surveillance Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by Talented90(m): 6:21am On Jul 24, 2015
Dirty Yoruba girl. Is now from Akwa ibom. . . ROFL. Always denying their tribe. . .

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by M4gunners: 6:27am On Jul 24, 2015
Abugab:
And we will call this retaliation na.
Let them blow up everything in the Niger Delta and see who suffers the effect.
When the North starts exploring the oil and the chad basin, the solid minerals in nassarawa and their food stuff, we shall know who will suffer it.
Stop deceiving yourself please.It should be the north starts exploring their sugarcane. Una get oil na him we still dey for one nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by Mckennedy: 6:35am On Jul 24, 2015
dustmalik:

Don't mind them. If I were Buhari, i'd wipe any village where such acts are perpetrated off the face of the earth. The next village will think twice before acting stupid.

GMB wipe the village out like chicken abi? over their God gifted resources abi? #thinkwell..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by Mckennedy: 6:40am On Jul 24, 2015
Litmus:
Association to establish first gold refinery in Zamfara

Zamfaran Gold

Delatan environment

so because of ordinary gold in zamfara today sharia is hovering all over zamfara,,,the North think we are fools,,,,don't worry we shall come to that soon..

2 Likes

Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by Obipat(m): 6:41am On Jul 24, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
First to do, e no dey pain.

Second to do...

When the evil men of a town are carrying out their dastardly acts, the good and reasonable ones keep mute forgetting that they will also get wiped out when the bombs hit their villages. Remember Odi.

And why are the yeebos happy about these?

We have The War In The Middle East.

We have The War In Yemen

We Have The War In North East Nigeria

Coming soon...

The War In South East Nigeria

The War In Niger Delta

Militants, Pls leave my akwa ibom out of these o!

I don't want any backwardness from what akpabio has given us. angry
dirty yorubad girl. Why do yoruba girls have more black pants than? Dirty pig

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by sunnyb0b0(m): 6:41am On Jul 24, 2015
IbnSultaan, we need those naval warships and SBS officers here.

2 Likes

Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by ArodewilliamsT: 6:46am On Jul 24, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:

Second to do...

When the evil men of a town are carrying out their dastardly acts, the good and reasonable ones keep mute forgetting that they will also get wiped out when the bombs hit their villages. Remember Odi.

We have The War In Yemen

Coming soon...

The War In Niger Delta

yorubaman how can you say There must be war in Nigerdelta. Is akwaibom in the SW?

8 Likes

Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by ArodewilliamsT: 6:52am On Jul 24, 2015
Since Buhari believes that all regions will not be treated equal. Well, the resources of one region can not equally belong to all regions. The militants have my backing. If they need my help, i'll volunteer.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by ignis: 6:56am On Jul 24, 2015
Beremx:
So who suffers it more?
Buhari
Mtscheeew!
Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by sunnyb0b0(m): 7:01am On Jul 24, 2015
The part in bold below answers your question
Beremx:
So who suffers it more?

Mtscheeew!

An NPDC official, who did not want to be named, lamented the difficulty encountered in accessing the location. “We are making attempts to switch off supply to the line, but till that happens, we are helpless and can’t gain access to the point of explosion owing to the flooded terrain of the road,” he said. “This one of the major NPDC’s pipelines. This havoc would be felt nationwide because of shortage of gas supply.”

Read more at: https://www.thecable.ng/militants-blow-gas-pipelines-delta

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by iykak47: 7:08am On Jul 24, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:

Second to do...

We have The War In Yemen

Coming soon...

The War In Niger Delta

Look at this confused tout that claims to be female, remove that Vera Sidika picture from your profile joo. When did Osun become Akwa Ibom? undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by akatekpe(m): 7:36am On Jul 24, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:

Second to do...

We have The War In Yemen

Coming soon...

The War In Niger Delta

you are the first to coment,yet you know the igbos are happy? I tire for una for nairaland oo..looking for likes from the western part of Naija abi? Grow up jaree

4 Likes

Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by StOla: 8:06am On Jul 24, 2015
owobokiri:
This could have been easily avoided if buhari wasn't in a hurry to starve the Niger Delta of funds

To starve NigerDelta thugs of funds is more apt.

You now see the criminal precedence laid by the clown called Jonathan?
Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 24, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:

http://saharareporters.com/2015/07/23/militants-blow-npdc-oil-pipeline-over-surveillance-contract-dispute

if fire burst na them go still die. they should not forget Jesse fire disaster that claimed almost a whole village
Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by NoRetreat(m): 8:13am On Jul 24, 2015
CAUTION is the word for both sides.

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by bashydemy(m): 8:13am On Jul 24, 2015
belzabull:
very good! the daura dulilard wants to gibe amnesty to boko haram with money from ND, God punish devil. This is just the beginning. Let brainless Buhari come and flex his muscle let's see
What a foolish and gullible human being are you? What happen if they keep blowing and PMB never still listen to them?
Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by MoneyMerchant(m): 8:15am On Jul 24, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:

Second to do...

We have The War In Yemen

Coming soon...

The War In Niger Delta

You will die a perpetual male servant and okada rider. Learn how to agitate for what is yours, which is empowerment.

3 Likes

Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by proxillin(m): 8:15am On Jul 24, 2015
nigerianvenom:
What a badluck we have in buhari.

Whats bad luck in doing the right thing?

You have a your police and military yet, you are securing the nation with thugs OPC, Militants, agberos.

This is why they always say a white man brain is different from a black man.

People like you makes Black slaves and second human.

Is it that Black people have mental problems ?

In a sane society, you use police and military to secure your country.

Well in a jungle where you belong, its badluck....

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by 2ruink(m): 8:16am On Jul 24, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:

Second to do...

We have The War In Yemen

Coming soon...

The War In Niger Delta

Sadly, u are not worthy to comment. y? an over used sluut shouldn't talk in public. if no one knows u, I know u. ur fake dp won't help anything.

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by hotemper(m): 8:17am On Jul 24, 2015
Abugab:
When the North starts exploring the oil and the chad basin, the solid minerals in nassarawa and their food stuff, we shall know who will suffer it.
so when will they start exploring the chad basin oil? When Nigeria disintegrate? U think u people have more natural resources than us? The natural resources in CrossRiver alone is much more than the entire north. We know what u people are doing and that's why we are not tapping any of our resources yet till we break away with this marriage of inconvenience where the north gang rape Nigeria with their slaves in the west collaborating

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 8:18am On Jul 24, 2015
dustmalik:

Don't mind them. If I were Buhari, i'd wipe any village where such acts are perpetrated off the face of the earth. The next village will think twice before acting stupid.
That's why I always prefer the military Regime...
Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by TexasR: 8:19am On Jul 24, 2015
Abugab:

It is stewpid attitude like this that will enrage the boys and make them hold Nigeria to ransom.

Dont worry,they wont blow up everything in the Niger Delta,just specific targets that will cripple the economy of Nigeria so all these nonsensical talk of "Nigeria's oil money" will end.

Niger Delta is not the north east,the boko haram terrorists are not the same as ND militants.The ND people have ALL it takes to make Nigeria kneel and beg like they did the last time.

What will the Daura DuIIard do? prolly send in alpha jets to go and bomb the creeks(which they do not even know well enough),they will only end up assisting the militants to blow up more pipelines which criss cross the region,thereby further incapacitating Nigeria economically.

So it's gonna be a win win for the ND boys and a lose lose situation for the Hausa Fulani oligarchs whose front man now is Muumuhari

6 Likes

Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by anyaekekehinde(m): 8:20am On Jul 24, 2015
dustmalik:

over the oil that is found in thier village you will wipe them out... just look at your self and see how intelligent and kind you sound..

secondly, obasanjo shelled Odi, did it stop other community youths from embracing militancy

or you will wipe out the whole niger delta and go and live there

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 24, 2015
Agwoden:
E don set! They want to settle boko boys with ND resources while the youths of the region roam about without any means of livelihood. Can you imagine that the road leading to Where the pipeline is located is flooded according to the report? Our graduates find it difficult to be employed by the oil companies while they send people from Abuja and Lagos to come and fill up the place.

You do sound like one of those illiterate xenophobic south Africans
Must you work in oil companies?
What of your graduates that are working in Lagos and abuja
Maybe they should be sacked too.

Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by proxillin(m): 8:21am On Jul 24, 2015
TexasR:

It is stewpid attitude like this that will enrage the boys and make them hold Nigeria to ransom.

Dont worry,they wont blow up everything in the Niger Delta,just specific targets that will cripple the economy of Nigeria so all these nonsensical talk of "Nigeria's oil money" will end.

Niger Delta is not the north east,the boko haram terrorists are not the same as ND militants.The ND people have ALL it takes to make Nigeria kneel and beg like they did the last time.

What will the Daura DuIIard do? prolly send in alpha jets to go and bomb the creeks(which they do not even know well enough),they will only end up assisting the militants to blow up more pipelines which criss cross the region,thereby further incapacitating Nigeria economically.

So it's gonna be a win win for the ND boys and a lose lose situation for the Hausa Fulani oligarchs whose front man now is Muumuhari

Seriously Buhari will not beg anybody. He is military man.

Many people will just die...unfortunately...innocent people who are struggling for their daily meal will die. And these militants sponsored by politicians, former NIMASA CEO, Tompolo, Dokubo will be walking free or hiding,,
Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 24, 2015
TexasR:

Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 8:23am On Jul 24, 2015
excusemyfrench:
It's our oil. The north must understand that. We are not slaves. How can we be feeding the country and yet nothing to show for it.
Before Oil boom, who was feeding the nation? So u didn't know we lived on Agriculture abi?
Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by proxillin(m): 8:24am On Jul 24, 2015
[size=18pt]Thank God Lagos to start mining oil in its sea.

Ondo is already a oil base.

Ilorin has oil deposit

North has oil in the Chad Basin...

Its getting interest[/size]
Re: Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute by excusemyfrench(m): 8:24am On Jul 24, 2015
MosquitoREBIRTH:
Before Oil boom, who was feeding the nation? So u didn't know we lived on Agriculture abi?
let them go back to agriculture and leave our oil alone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan Threatened To Put Me In A ‘Hole’ – Oshiomhole / Who Was Olaudah Equiano? Google Marks 272nd Birthday Of Abolitionist / Garba Shehu: Kukah’s Criticism Of FG Led To Delayed Delivery Of Tucano Jets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.