Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,980 members, 7,952,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:56 AM

Naval Officers Allegedly Brutalize 15 Oil Workers In Aba - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Naval Officers Allegedly Brutalize 15 Oil Workers In Aba (22023 Views)

Naval Officers Beat Corper In Ondo (Video) / Naval Officers Attack Calabar Police Station / Naval Officers Terrorise and brutalise Lagos Community; (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naval Officers Allegedly Brutalize 15 Oil Workers In Aba by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 1:51pm On Jul 24, 2015
Demmocrats:
Before you make judgement you hear from both sides, this is the story from one side not heard from the narvy guys that did such.

All of a sudden they started attacking you people without a cause that's a bloody lie you guys might have done something and they warned you people.

Besides you guys must have comitted and offence that warrant such treatments from the Nigerian narvy.
www.
Behold a fool! Nobody has the right to treat you like that in a democracy. You are one of the reasons why Nigeria is a third world country
Re: Naval Officers Allegedly Brutalize 15 Oil Workers In Aba by babilicious: 2:13pm On Jul 24, 2015
Demmocrats:
Before you make judgement you hear from both sides, this is the story from one side not heard from the narvy guys that did such.

All of a sudden they started attacking you people without a cause that's a bloody lie you guys might have done something and they warned you people.

Besides you guys must have comitted and offence that warrant such treatments from the Nigerian narvy.
www.
I refuse to accept that you're ignorant rather you are very parital and as such encouraging arbitary use of power by those in uniform and what right does a uniform person (be it Navy or police officer) have to enfringe on the rights of law abiding citizens of this country there by forcing them to drink mud water. This is a breach of Their fundamental right and also amounts to assault on them which is a criminal offence punishable Under the criminal code and also abuse of power by the navy officers. Please the Engineer should get a good Lawyer and sue them.why should they keep on intimidating the people cos they are navy officers. I just love to handle such cases so I can disgrace and wash them down in court.
Re: Naval Officers Allegedly Brutalize 15 Oil Workers In Aba by talkme(m): 2:14pm On Jul 24, 2015
[quote author=Yomieluv post=36214157]Imagine an officer behaving like a common tout,all in the name of being an "oga" in navy..

He should be made to face the law if found guilty..

@yomi, you are a big fool ooo. Abi u don try navy tire u no get. Oloshi,bloody civilians that cannot take to step.
Re: Naval Officers Allegedly Brutalize 15 Oil Workers In Aba by talkme(m): 2:18pm On Jul 24, 2015
Bros make relax. Stop talking like a clown. Some civilians like assuming and can't take to simple orders.

All this. Civilians una assumption too much. A military man is always a gentleman officer, but you clowns take that for granted. We clear you guyz doubt if you can't abide by simple rules and regulation. If you like call your godfather.
Re: Naval Officers Allegedly Brutalize 15 Oil Workers In Aba by talkme(m): 2:23pm On Jul 24, 2015
See this clueless soul. You don try military tire to no avail. Y u dey beef Us? Get a life dude.
Re: Naval Officers Allegedly Brutalize 15 Oil Workers In Aba by Demmocrats(m): 2:38pm On Jul 24, 2015
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Behold a fool! Nobody has the right to treat you like that in a democracy. You are one of the reasons why Nigeria is a third world country

I wonder your age Lol
www.
Re: Naval Officers Allegedly Brutalize 15 Oil Workers In Aba by Demmocrats(m): 2:42pm On Jul 24, 2015
babilicious:
I refuse to accept that you're ignorant rather you are very parital and as such encouraging arbitary use of power by those in uniform and what right does a uniform person (be it Navy or police officer) have to enfringe on the rights of law abiding citizens of this country there by forcing them to drink mud water. This is a breach of Their fundamental right and also amounts to assault on them which is a criminal offence punishable Under the criminal code and also abuse of power by the navy officers. Please the Engineer should get a good Lawyer and sue them.why should they keep on intimidating the people cos they are navy officers. I just love to handle such cases so I can disgrace and wash them down in court.

Lawyer lol I wonder the country you are in 9ja or Yankee.A country were corrupt lawyers put an innocent to jail and corrupt politicians roam freely.
How many corrupt official have you jail non and you are here making noise.
I guess you are just an llb holder pls this your fantasy works only in law school so when you get to Lagos or enugu law school you do that.
www.

1 Like

Re: Naval Officers Allegedly Brutalize 15 Oil Workers In Aba by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 3:36pm On Jul 24, 2015
Demmocrats:

I wonder your age Lol
www.
I am six years old, how old are you?
Re: Naval Officers Allegedly Brutalize 15 Oil Workers In Aba by Demmocrats(m): 3:45pm On Jul 24, 2015
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

I am six years old, how old are you?

Lol bro successful, mature and intelligent individuals attack an argument with pure facts and no ABUSIVE words.

you started well, but you spoilt everything when you used the abusive word. I would have had value in you if you didn't use any abusive word besides you were hitting points that shows you are smart.

Bro learn this men with power don't use abusive words its small people that do that please learn that.
www.
Re: Naval Officers Allegedly Brutalize 15 Oil Workers In Aba by Vicostar(m): 4:09pm On Jul 24, 2015
The military have to live by example but the so called Captain is a bad example to the military... I actually heard about it before the publication.
Re: Naval Officers Allegedly Brutalize 15 Oil Workers In Aba by TheSonOfMark(m): 5:04pm On Jul 24, 2015
VictoriaBee:

I know sonofmark enough.
All the monikers i mentioned claimed to be a deltan. grin
There's no way yorubadelta could have known i accused 5mins except she's you with that "eebairotciv" moniker.
There's no way she could have created that moniker except she's 5mins because she logged out 7.28AM and i made the post 9.22AM while 5mins logged out 9.38 after seeing the post to create an alternate moniker. grin

LOL.grin
Re: Naval Officers Allegedly Brutalize 15 Oil Workers In Aba by Fellonigerians: 5:13pm On Jul 24, 2015
Islie:

*They forced us to drink mud water, punctured 40 tyres of our trucksā€˜

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/naval-officers-allegedly-brutalize-15-oil-workers-in-aba/

Just collect their names, and and sue them for trespass, and also file a civil suit against them... File petition at the Military headquarters, as well as NHRC... Just keep them occupied with enough paperwork...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2 To Die By Hanging For Robbing Lady Of N2,500 Handbag, N15,500 Phone In Anambra / 29 Inmates Escape From Police Cell In Abia / Thieves Made To Swear With Quran In Kano, As They Surrender (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.