Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Naval Officers Allegedly Brutalize 15 Oil Workers In Aba - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Naval Officers Allegedly Brutalize 15 Oil Workers In Aba (21917 Views)

Naval Officers Beat Corper In Ondo (Video) / Naval Officers Attack Calabar Police Station / Naval Officers Terrorise and brutalise Lagos Community; (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naval Officers Allegedly Brutalize 15 Oil Workers In Aba by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 05, 2015
Demmocrats:
Before you make judgement you hear from both sides, this is the story from one side not heard from the narvy guys that did such.

All of a sudden they started attacking you people without a cause that's a bloody lie you guys might have done something and they warned you people.

Besides you guys must have comitted and offence that warrant such treatments from the Nigerian narvy.
www.
shut up you idiot. No offence should warrant such treatment. They are military men let them go and face the oil thief in the creeks of Niger Delta and leave defenseless civilians alone. And before I forget I pray your family get brutalized by these daredevils soon. Amen
Re: Naval Officers Allegedly Brutalize 15 Oil Workers In Aba by Demmocrats(m): 4:19am On Sep 06, 2015
wentworth123:
shut up you idiot. No offence should warrant such treatment. They are military men let them go and face the oil thief in the creeks of Niger Delta and leave defenseless civilians alone. And before I forget I pray your family get brutalized by these daredevils soon. Amen

For weeks now I have never said anything on naira land
Bro get a life and let the pain go away I ain't the army or navy that raped you or molested you.

Get a life bro
Re: Naval Officers Allegedly Brutalize 15 Oil Workers In Aba by cpapa: 5:57am On Sep 06, 2015
Taylor86:
oil dey 4 Aba?

this is what happens when u let go of ur talent and mimic

Aba was destined to trade

they don't have any business with oil

unless say na red and groundnut oil
. did u read b4 commenting or your high on weed
Re: Naval Officers Allegedly Brutalize 15 Oil Workers In Aba by Gunsound(m): 10:43pm On Feb 22, 2016
talkme:
Bros make relax. Stop talking like a clown. Some civilians like assuming and can't take to simple orders.

All this. Civilians una assumption too much. A military man is always a gentleman officer, but you clowns take that for granted. We clear you guyz doubt if you can't abide by simple rules and regulation. If you like call your godfather.
you this baba you too lousy.
You dey see peace sotey ur mouth dey run like clown

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Robbers Raid Hotel Close To Edo Government House / Kidnapped Channels TV Correspondent Released / Court Convicts Ex-banker, Loretta Bayei For Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.