Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Why Your Beautiful Girlfriend Will Always Cheat On You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Your Beautiful Girlfriend Will Always Cheat On You (1003 Views)

When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) / What This Guy Did To His Facebook Girlfriend Will Shock You (photo) / Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Disrespect You!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Your Beautiful Girlfriend Will Always Cheat On You by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 24, 2015
if you are dating a beautiful girl. just know that a minimum of 3guys will try their luck with her everyday dat makes it 21 guys every week, 84 guys per month, 1008 guys per year. can your girl say no 1008 times? and you are here forming lover boy. my friend wise up

1 Like

Re: Why Your Beautiful Girlfriend Will Always Cheat On You by kbams241: 9:28am On Jul 24, 2015
e
Re: Why Your Beautiful Girlfriend Will Always Cheat On You by naijaboiy: 9:29am On Jul 24, 2015
So what exactly should he do? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Your Beautiful Girlfriend Will Always Cheat On You by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 24, 2015
so if guys should go with your theory ( which is bullshit by the way), pretty girls should not be in relationships.

if a girl is down with you, even if 21 guys ask her out each day, she will say no. if she actually say yes to one, just take it as a sign you guys ain't meant to be and move on.

#kapishe

3 Likes

Re: Why Your Beautiful Girlfriend Will Always Cheat On You by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 24, 2015
Damn! grin
This is funny.
Re: Why Your Beautiful Girlfriend Will Always Cheat On You by octopusfreaky(f): 9:54am On Jul 24, 2015
[size=16pt]who doesn't know D's before,,,just the same way you find girls frolicking around handsome dudes[/size]
Re: Why Your Beautiful Girlfriend Will Always Cheat On You by Adaeze003(f): 10:30am On Jul 24, 2015
I'd like to meet the chick that gets chyked by 3 different guys min everyday all through the year... ha!

First of, no matter how guys form baddest, they are intimidated by pretty gurls and vice versa. So those extremely good looking/mamiwater like girls get less chykes than the plain janes...

Secondly, there's the assumption that they're already in relationships or that they'll be "high maintenance(whatever that means)" and let's not forget those fragile egos that can't be told "no"...

So, leave story... you are more than exaggerating here. Unless of course she's a club girl(by profession wink)

2 Likes

Re: Why Your Beautiful Girlfriend Will Always Cheat On You by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 24, 2015
the thread is just for laffs
Re: Why Your Beautiful Girlfriend Will Always Cheat On You by izsmike: 2:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
Op u r right to some extent. I am dating a vry beautiful Mami water kinda girl as adaeze003 says.... I dnt trust her because of her looks... Even though she stylishly asked me out. I still dnt trust her

(1) (Reply)

My Little Thought On ''HUSBAND SCARCITY''. / Man Arrested After Proposing To A Pretty Girl Who Said YES. Huh!! Take A Look.. / Why Is It That It's Only Male Who Transform To Female And Not The Opposite.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.