Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,942 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Three Virgins - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Three Virgins (66067 Views)

10 Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Lie About Being Virgins / The Seven Virgins: A Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Virgins by roniex2(f): 9:18am On Sep 28, 2015
Tomi and Helen packed the Christmas decorations they bought from shops, they went into the house and carefully put them on the rug. The Christmas tree thrilled Tomi, Helen went Into the kitchen and returned with a cup of chilled mango juice. She switched on the TV and they went on and on with numerous gists of the day.
Tomi sighted Nelson laughing heartily on his walk stand, the little boy was growing very fast. He already grew some set of milk teeth in his lower jaw. This reminded Tomi of Daniel, salt water drizzled down her cheeks. she quickly wiped it off before Helen could see it.
"Tomi, When did you say the Christmas banquet is?" Helen chipped in as she munched on her popcorn.

"Melvin, you need to understand that am married, let us put all that happened between us away, please, am a married woman with an issue" Becca's voice boomed behind the bar
"Just like that?" Melvin shot back at her
There was silence, Becca sighed, picked her pause and took some steps forward
"Let bygones be bygones" With this, she said her goodbyes
She drove to her home, There was a lot on her mind, she missed her mother-in-law, the duo had gotten along quite so fast that she felt her absence.

She alighted from her black toyota camry '07 and walked carefully inside, she checked for her husband's car, he had not returned from his bank. She removed her open toes shoe and made to go to the kitchen to prepare lunch. Her phone rang from the bedroom where she left it. she strolled to the room to pick the call. It was Patrick. she breathed inwardly as she picked the call
"I can see you find delight in spending time with that son of a bitch than picking up your daughter from the crèche"
Becca freezed
"Oh my! Tayo!" She exclaimed and hung the call. She quickly picked her keys and quickly went the wheels
"Has Patrick been stalking me?" She pondered in her mind as she drove down the lane

Re: Three Virgins by Hardeyolaotee(f): 10:04am On Sep 28, 2015
Nice story, started reading the story yesterday and I really can't wait for the next update. Good job.
Re: Three Virgins by roniex2(f): 1:55pm On Sep 28, 2015
Hardeyolaotee:
Nice story, started reading the story yesterday and I really can't wait for the next update. Good job.
Welcome ma.
Re: Three Virgins by Hardeyolaotee(f): 2:12pm On Sep 28, 2015
roniex2:

Welcome ma.
Thank u...
Re: Three Virgins by Babypretty(f): 4:31pm On Sep 28, 2015
roniex2:
Becca rolled from the side of the bed to another, she heard the sounds of dishes and pots rattling downstairs, the lazily rubbed her eyes with the back of her palm and stared at the wall clock.
"Oh! Its 6:30am!!!! Its my wedding day" She screamed her throat out. she hurried out of the bed like a pursued thief, she cleaned her mouth, the door gave way revealing a woman in her early 50's

"Daughter, you are up, Get dressed for the engagement, I woke you up around 5:00am but the sleep had better effect on you, you said you didn't have any wedding to do today and that....."
"What mother!! I said that?"she asked amidst tears.
" Get dressed dear, the engagement starts by 8:00am and the church wedding starts by 11:00am we wouldn't want to delay the officials and men of God"She sat patting her daughter and giving her blessings
Both mother and daughter hugged in quiet joy

In not less than 15 minutes, her friends were gathered in her room, she had her bathe, while bathing, she sat gently on the tube and fantasied on her wedding night, she stared in between her legs and patted her innocence gently, "I'll miss you dear innocence" She muttered softly
Her friends called out loud "Rebecca!, are you there??"
She was brought back from her world of fantasy, she jolted on the tube and answered"Yes, I am"
"We heard the water gushing away from the tap, hope there's no problem darling bride, hurry! its your wedding day!" her friends chorused
She washed herself clean and stepped out of the bathroom
Her friends surprised her with a wedding song and they laughed heartily, Becca's mom heard them laughing and scurried upstairs to hasten then, she spanked her daughter softly and she giggled, she had a breakfast of tomato sauce and sliced bread with fried eggs.

She got dressed, the make up artist arrived just in time she was needed, She did her work perfectly, Becca stood and gazed at the bride in the mirror. she was satisfied with the Becca she was seeing, Her headgear was done swiftly in layers and she looked amazingly elegant in her traditional gold and red outfit, a red bead sat on her neck, this gave a wonderful complement to her outfit.
she clutched her purse and took nice shits with her friends who were all dressed in all silver outfit, their headgears stood graciously on their heads, the bride and her friends flashed their immaculate set of teeth as the photographer took the first shot

Re: Three Virgins by roniex2(f): 8:58am On Sep 30, 2015
Gbenga's dead body was carried from his blue Honda accord car, he was heading towards port Harcourt for an urgent meeting when he had a lurid accident, the accident was so ghastly that it claimed his life. He passed out few minutes after his car had a diversion from the main road, Gbenga bade the world goodnight, he was welcomed into the realm of another world.
Families and friends cried and wailed, Tomi couldn't believe her ears when she heard the news,she actually thought her ears failed her but she had accept the fact that the father of her son was dead.

She couldn't fathom out why life was miserable for her, she had been considering going back to her husband when the fatal news struck her. She held herself together and swore to give Daniel a bright future. She knew she was the only one there for the little boy

Some months later, Tomi received a letter from Gbenga's lawyer, Mr Campbell that she would be summoned soon as she needed to be there when Gbenga's will would be read.
Tomi tossed up and down all night, she couldn't believe Gbenga wrote a will, she was puzzled, was Gbenga going to consider her, her son?
She fell into a deep slumber when the clock struck 4:00am

Mike and Sandra were preparing for their introduction, It was a beautiful Sunday evening, Mike proposed!. She felt her feet swimming in cloud nine!, She was more than fulfilled. Mike had actually taken his time to ensure he married a good wife and surprisingly, Sandra changed for good, She didn't even know what changed her, she was touched when the wonderful couples reconciled months back, since then she vowed never to allow her marriage be like Helen's. She wanted the perfect marriage for herself.
As the introduction day drew nearer, She hoped for a better future with her darling husband!

"Rekia, try to understand me, that wasn't my girlfriend, that was my sister! you were just very annoyed to see the resemblance" Edwin spoke softly
Rekia turned her back, she tapped her feet continuously on the tiled floor, She wasn't ready to believe Edwin.
Edwin moved closer to her, he moved a strand of hair on her face to the side where her pink ribbon was.
Rekia finally spoke for the first time in thirty minutes.
"Why was she dressed like that in your home?"
"For Christ sake, that was my sister! my blood! I guess she should be free to her brother" Edwin answered, he was already getting pissed off. He wiped the beads of sweat that was already forming a pool on his forehead

"Wait, there is something I don't understand here, you are jealous of my sister around me. Holy Lord!"
"I am not jealous!" Rekia shot back at him. She looked much more prettier whenever she frowned or was angry.
They looked deeply at eachother's eyes, Edwin held her gaze for some minutes. Deep inside him, he could feel his spirit giving him a go-ahead, he took some steps forward. He glared at her with so much love in his eyes. Rekia was loosing it, she couldn't help but fall his charming look, He pressed a kiss on her lips, there was a light-out, he pressed more kisses on her lips with all the strength in him. Rekia fell on the sofa, she rubbed her hands around his neck, their arms fitted together securely, They kissed hungrily.

Edwin disengaged suddenly. Rekia was scared. He melted her heart away when he spoke those three most romantic words "I Love you"
Rekia felt as if she was just hit vigorously. She couldn't hold those words back inside her
"I love you"
Becca

3 Likes

Re: Three Virgins by Bloomingbud(f): 11:07pm On Sep 30, 2015
This is absolutely beautiful I must say, I read through the 11 pages in 2 hours. Roniex2 you are really doing a good job.

I think what many of us don't understand is that marriage is not a walk in the park, issues must always come up then its left for us to sort it out.

More updates pleassssss.
Re: Three Virgins by princessadeola(f): 8:42am On Oct 01, 2015
Happy Independence Day NIGERIANS, GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Three Virgins by Arabanaf: 6:12pm On Oct 02, 2015
When I found this story and i couldn't stop reading it making me sleep late and I have been waiting for updates since then but no show yet. Pls update for us dear embarassed
Re: Three Virgins by emilygold(f): 1:50am On Oct 03, 2015
Nice one dear. Keep it up
Re: Three Virgins by mzzkismet: 5:10pm On Oct 10, 2015
Madam roniex2, where are u now....... Am waiting o
Re: Three Virgins by Rukkydelta(f): 1:12pm On Nov 21, 2015
Madam roinex2 where are you ?
Re: Three Virgins by matie(f): 4:40pm On Jan 16, 2016
roinex2 wia av u bin..ope u r good sha
Re: Three Virgins by matie(f): 4:40pm On Jan 16, 2016
roniex2 wia av u bin..ope u r good sha
Re: Three Virgins by ProffM(m): 12:45pm On Feb 02, 2016
ernie98:
whats she suppose to think then? undecided

exactly my point. most ladies jump into conclusion without hesitation
Re: Three Virgins by lindahorluchi(f): 4:35pm On Feb 23, 2016
please more update
Re: Three Virgins by bummybummy(f): 5:17pm On Feb 24, 2016
I cant jst stop readn dis story since av strtd it but y did u stop updatn d remaining ones? So am using dis medium 2 beg u dat u shld com nd update
Re: Three Virgins by GoodieAmy(f): 2:46am On Sep 13, 2016
Really awesome story but is this where you leave us hanging?
Re: Three Virgins by signature2012(m): 8:27pm On Jul 26, 2018
Re: Three Virgins by marychommy(f): 9:53pm On Jul 27, 2018
never knew d story was abandoned for d past 3yrs. was busy reading it all along. Any link to d finished story

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Caleb (Non-human Fiction) By Safarigirl / E. Fantasy(short Stories) / Questions, Theories, And Trivia Of The ASOIAF (Game Of Thrones) Books.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.